Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2024 Presidential Election Thread

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7
  • Squadron:Kilo

Every President has kept their files when they leave... they only went after him. They don't want him to run for President again.

The procedure for keeping files is they return everything and request what they would like to be sent back. Trump did not return anything, did not make any official requests, and kept documents that wouldn't be used in his presidential library such as nuclear documents.

That was Joe Biden... Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired - YouTube

If Biden did anything illegal he should suffer any penalties that comes with breaking the law, however getting people fired isn't against any law I know of. However withholding money to get a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent is.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

however getting people fired isn't against any law I know of.

Of course... "fire the guy that is investigating my son and then you will get your money" is much different than "I think you should be looking into what Hunter Biden is doing with your oil company"... they throw the book at Trump, but like we all know they failed with their impeachment. Democrats always accuse Republicans with what they are doing themselves... colluding with Russia comes to mind.

I wonder if selling us out to China will achieve the same results?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

however getting people fired isn't against any law I know of.

Of course... "fire the guy that is investigating my son and then you will get your money" is much different than "I think you should be looking into what Hunter Biden is doing with your oil company"... they throw the book at Trump, but like we all know they failed with their impeachment. Democrats always accuse Republicans with what they are doing themselves... colluding with Russia comes to mind.

I wonder if selling us out to China will achieve the same results?

If anyone sold us out to China that would be Trump, but hey no reason that everyone cant do that.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

If anyone sold us out to China that would be Trump, but hey no reason that everyone cant do that.

Donald Trump has been the only President to slam the brakes on China, so I don't know where you get this from. He placed trade tariffs on most everything coming in from China. China was his number two adversary... second only to Democrats. Trump hates China.

But Trump is not the President, so you guys can continue to waste your time. I will be backing Governor Ron DeSantis.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Donald Trump has been the only President to slam the brakes on China, so I don't know where you get this from. He placed trade tariffs on most everything coming in from China. China was his number two adversary... second only to Democrats. Trump hates China.

He gave them concessions while saying he was hard on them.

But Trump is not the President, so you guys can continue to waste your time. I will be backing Governor Ron DeSantis.

Still crazy but a better person overall. I'd prefer two guys running against each other who don't have stupid bill history but we have been slumming it so I will take anything.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I would move to Florida if it were not for the hurricanes. We get some strong winds here in the Las Vegas Valley from time to time, but aside from that... nothing. I like it that way. When I lived in California, I had constant earthquakes, mudslides, and fire. I hate disasters and I don't have to deal with that at all here. So, until Civil War breaks out... I think I'll stay here. Gov. DeSantis has made Florida great.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• Military - Delta Officers
  • 609 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:531407
  • Souls Baptized:708,171
  • Squadron:Delta

I would move to Florida if it were not for the hurricanes. We get some strong winds here in the Las Vegas Valley from time to time, but aside from that... nothing. I like it that way. When I lived in California, I had constant earthquakes, mudslides, and fire. I hate disasters and I don't have to deal with that at all here. So, until Civil War breaks out... I think I'll stay here. Gov. DeSantis has made Florida great.

Why do you want a civil war to break out? Thats the most unamerican thing anyone could say.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
Why do you want a civil war to break out? Thats the most unamerican thing anyone could say.

This is what happens when people don't receive a proper education, or they refuse to take advantage of it.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

In 1789 the United States became a Constitutional Republic. By 1860 the United States had become so divided by different interpretations of the U.S. Constitution, that they formed militias, which quickly became armies. What followed was called "The American Civil War" and it was the most devastating war to the American population. The USA was forever changed as a result.

If you believe the same thing is not happening now, you are not paying attention, and if you believe that it can't happen again... then you are a fool. Saying that "it's the most unamerican thing anyone can say" is one... not true, and two... does not protect you.

I know you guys love to spend your time tearing down statues of the founding fathers, but it might help you to read about them.

Thomas Jefferson once said... "The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Those of us that know who we are and how this all happened... know exactly what he was talking about.

Nobody "wants" civil war. There are people that refuse to believe it can happen, and there are people that are prepared for it to happen. The first state that declares war on Progressives is the state I will move to. I hope we can avoid it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Happy New Year!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'll make a prediction... after the midterms in November, I believe Democrats will move for impeachment of Brandon.

The corruption with Hunter Biden is too deep and getting too loud to hide from it anymore.

They won't want the Republicans to take Congress and do it in January... they will want to frame it themselves.

I can be the first to say it... "It's worse than Watergate!"  :)

Yeah... that's what I said last year. It's looking like I was right about that.

The liberal mainstream media morons misunderstood what Biden said.

They thought he said, "I take classified documents seriously".

What he really said was "I take classified documents... seriously".

We know a confession when we hear it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

That made me laugh.

Maybe it was "I take ... [CLASSIFIED]"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

The documents were planted by the corrupt FBI..... BYAHHHHH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

uh-oh... it looks like those dirty FBI guys did it again. Strange... I haven't seen any strategic snapshots of documents on the floor or armed SWAT teams blocking the roads this time. Kind of feels like someone gets treated different.

Someone's gonna take gramps out for ice cream laced with a special kind of sprinkles... maybe Gavin... it's his style.

DOJ seizes more classified docs from Biden's Wilmington home after 12-hour FBI search | Fox News

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

uh-oh... it looks like those dirty FBI guys did it again. Strange... I haven't seen any strategic snapshots of documents on the floor or armed SWAT teams blocking the roads this time. Kind of feels like someone gets treated different.

Someone's gonna take gramps out for ice cream laced with a special kind of sprinkles... maybe Gavin... it's his style.

DOJ seizes more classified docs from Biden's Wilmington home after 12-hour FBI search | Fox News

Wait till they see whats on Hunter's laptop.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I just slogged through a trying experience... I will share it with you.

I have Paramount+ as a subscription service because it's where I get some quality shows such as 1883, 1923, and Tulsa King.

Well, they are all on a break right now, so I thought it might be cool to binge watch something.

I decided to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation. I actually did watch this show back in the 80's, but I really couldn't remember much about it because it was long before we had such things as subscription television... back then, you could only watch it once.

So, I watch 7 seasons of what feels like episode after episode after episode of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits reruns with the scripts rewritten to incorporate Star Trek characters. Each of these 7 seasons are at least 25 episodes long. It was one long nightmare getting through it. All of these characters deserved to die multiple times throughout this show, but none more than Data... he caused more hell on this crew than all the rest combined. Take this as a warning.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I see what you did there

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I see what you did there

Good to know :)

Good luck my friend

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I wonder how much the Brandon Family was paid to allow that balloon to completely fly across the entire USA before they were allowed to shoot it down off the coast of South Carolina. My guess is China wanted to verify the information previously provided on those Classified documents before cutting the final check. This issue is far from over.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

11 counties in Oregon have voted to secede from the state and change to Idaho.

That's over half the entire state that is fed up with the taxation and crime that comes from Democrat controlled government.

I bet their voices are ignored. The next we will hear are the consequences.

Democrat-led state that’s ‘killing businesses’ could shrink amid push to secede in several counties | Fox Business

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Biden just finished his "State of his Reelection Campaign" speech... I bet he broke the record for the most lies in one hour.

He had to finish each sentence with "Let's finish the job!" because he has zero chance of getting any of that drivel through Congress.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users