Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TMCWPTI #1 - Game Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
544 replies to this topic

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264
  • Squadron:Kilo
So did we (town) win?
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

Tactical Evil Dan

Tactical Evil Dan

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 441 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:442194
  • Squadron:Delta
When you get the news from mole, I'd stick with :BnTdidit:

:awesomeiron:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
Unofficial Vote Count

Tactical Evil Dan (3) - Kaziocore, Preston, CanucksDynasty
PS3 80GB

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
Only four people were left in the IRONTown Baths. Talk was slow, with everyone occasionally glancing back towards the changing rooms where the bodies accumulated over the past few days had been piled up. They knew there was still a traitor in their midst, but it was down to them to find out who it was.

Eyes drifted between the survivors, and gradually, they landed on Tactical Evil Dan. He was grabbed unceremonially and thrown into the pool, where he began to struggle with his clothes that weighed him down. One by one, Kaziocore, Preston, and CD jumped in after him to make sure he wouldn't be leaving the pool still drawing breath.

Once he had stopped drawing said breath, and the gathered pool-goers had dragged him back out, they noticed a pistol tucked in his trousers - and ID that identified him quite clearly as Godfather Tony.
With a sigh of relief, the townsfolk sat back.

"Game over."

Tactical Evil Dan, MAFIA GODFATHER, has been lynched.

CanucksDynasty, SECURITY GUARD, has survived!
Preston, COWARDLY LIFEGUARD, has survived!
Kaziocore, FIRST-AID LIFEGUARD, has survived!

Congratulations to the TOWN -
- Electric Mango (Insomniac)
- CanucksDynasty (Security Guard)
- Ccabal86 (Curious Child)
- Preston (Cowardly Lifeguard)
- Kaziocore (First-Aid Lifeguard)
- KevinH (Friendly Neighbour)
- Chaoshawk (Pool Cleaner)
- Nerau (Whistle-Blowing Lifeguard)

On their victory!
Role PMs and a few of my notes about the game coming up shortly.

Proud IRONer since 5th July 2006
Proud to have taken 6 nukes, and been ZI'ed for IRON.

• Mod of General Spam, Mafia, and Mole Stargazer's Bar and Grill
  • Ex-Field Marshal, Admissions Admin, Warnings & Walkers and Generalwazawaza mod, Diplomat, amongst many other things that I've forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:

Welcome to the game, AKCPLUTO!

You are a ONE-USE MAFIA JANITOR. You along with your partners Tactical Evil Dan and Kasabian wandered into the IRONTown Swimming Pool with your guns and generally started causing chaos. You'd almost fought your way to the manager's office when the sirens sounded and you were trapped. Now you had to stop all these idiot townspeople trying to kill you. By killing them.

Simple enough, right? You even have a bit of knowledge of the pool, so you can stash a body in a long-lost cleaner's cupboard.

You are a ONE-USE MAFIA JANITOR.
You may talk with your partners Tactical Evil Dan (Godfather) and Kasabian (Goon) during NIGHT PHASES ONLY in this quicktopic.
Once per night, Tactical Evil Dan may send me the name of a player, and the name of one of the members of the mafia. The mafia member picked will then attempt to kill the player targeted that night.
Once during the game, when a kill is sent in to me, you may also PM me stating you would like to use your power. The dead player's alignment will not be revealed in the morning.
You win when the Mafia either equal or outnumber the town, or when nothing can be done to prevent that.

To confirm your role, please reply to this PM stating your role, and why your character might have a slight fear of ketchup.

Welcome to the game, CanucksDynasty!

You recently got a job at the pool as a security guard - but apart from a few people trying to steal from the café, life has been pretty dull for you. Now the mafia have invaded, you figure you could put your previous CCTV system to good use.

You are a SECURITY GUARD.
Once, during the game, you may PM me and tell me you wish to use your power. You will receive a list of names - all of those players have moved during the night.
You can only use your power once - so be careful as to when you use it!
You win when all the mafia are dead and there is at least one pro-town player left alive.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and what kind of books you think your character would like to read.

Welcome to the game, ccabal86!

Your mother dropped you off to play at the swimming pool whilst she went shopping or something boring, but that didn't bother you. You hurriedly changed and ran into the pool, but suddenly there was shouting, and screaming. You turned round and walked out of the pool, peeking around the corner to see a scene of chaos. Turning away so as not to lose your lunch, you noticed alarms had gone off and shutters were starting to fall around the outside of the building.
What was going on?

You are a CURIOUS CHILD.
In all respects, you act like a normal townsperson. However, at night, your character will go wandering and maybe find something. You have no control over this.
You win when all the Mafia are dead and there is at least one town-aligned player left alive.

To confirm your role, reply to this PM stating your role and what you think your character's ideal birthday present would be.

Welcome to the game, Chaoshawk!

You have worked as the pool, cleaning it and checking the levels of Chlorine for 50 years. And indeed, you're quite proud of your accomplishment in keeping the IRONTown pool clean and safe for anyone to swim in. But now the mafia have invaded, they threaten to put a mark on your record - and even put blood in the pool. Bastards.

With some chlorine and an old needle a heroin addict dropped at the pool some 20 years ago, you're out for revenge.

You are the POOL CLEANER.
Once during the game, at night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will attempt to kill that player on that night.
You can only use your power once - so think carefully about when you might use it.
You win when all the mafia are dead and there is at least one pro-town player left alive.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and what you think your character's political views would be.

Welcome to the game, Electric Mango!

Even after far too many sleepless nights, you decided to throw caution to the wind, drink some coffee, and take a visit to the local swimming pool to see if that could help you relax. It didn't - the mafia came in and tried to take over to the place, and now you're stuck there.

You are an INSOMNIAC.
Your character will get up and wander around the pool at night, since he is unable to sleep.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and a method of getting to sleep you think your character could use.
(Note: What you choose will not affect the game in any way.)

Welcome to the game, Kasabian!

You are a MAFIA GOON. You along with your partners Tactical Evil Dan and AKCPLUTO wandered into the IRONTown Swimming Pool with your guns and generally started causing chaos. You'd almost fought your way to the manager's office when the sirens sounded and you were trapped. Now you had to stop all these idiot townspeople trying to kill you. By killing them.

Simple enough, right?

You are a MAFIA GOON.
You may talk with your partners Tactical Evil Dan (Godfather) and AKCPLUTO (One-Use Mafia Janitor) during NIGHT PHASES ONLY in this quicktopic.
Once per night, Tactical Evil Dan may send me the name of a player, and the name of one of the members of the mafia. The mafia member picked will then attempt to kill the player targeted that night.
You win when the Mafia either equal or outnumber the town, or when nothing can be done to prevent that.

To confirm you role, please reply to this PM stating your role, and what your favourite film is.

Welcome to the game, Kaziocore!

You spend your spare time working at the swimming pool, and thanks to the generosity of the management staff, you were sent on a not-very-good first aid course to help you in your line of work. As a result, you're one of the better lifeguards in the place, knowing at least the basics of first-aid.

You are a FIRST-AID LIFEGUARD.
Once during the game, you may PM me at any point during the game day with the name of the player who was killed the night before. That player will be revivied for the duration of the remainder of that game day, after which they will die again.
You'll probably want to think carefully in terms of player numbers when you want to use your power. You can only use it once.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and whether your think your character would have any pets.

Welcome to the game, KevinH!

You are generally well-known around IRONTown as a pretty nice guy. Always cheerful with a smile for people you pass on the street, no-one could imagine you doing anything wrong. Now the mafia invaded your local swimming pool, you decided to go and help out.

You are a FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR.
Once per night, you may PM me with the name of a player. That player will be notified by me that you are pro-town.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and a reason why your character might dislike formal dinners.

Welcome to the game, Nerau!

You got a part-time job at the local swimming pool for one thing and one thing only. That authoritative feel when you blow the whistle hanging around your neck at some stupid child who's trying to bomb into the pool from the top diving board.
And now the mafia have taken over, you can put that to good use, right?

You are a WHISTLE-BLOWING LIFEGUARD.
Once during the game, during a night phase, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be stopped from carrying out any actions that night.
Since you can only use your power once, think carefully about when to use it and who to use it on.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and what you think your character's favourite TV show would be.

Welcome to the game, Preston!

Being honest with yourself, you're not really sure why you chose to take the job at the pool. The thought of having to dive into the pool, or shouting at someone doing something wrong, simply terrifies you. When the mafia chose to invade, it was all you could do to stop yourself from wetting yourself and making the pool a little warmer. But, you decided you'd at least TRY and do your bit.

You are a COWARDLY LIFEGUARD.
You are a normal townsperson in almost all things - except you cannot cast the hammer vote on someone and lynch them. You can still vote - as long as you don't make the final one which leads to someone's death.

To confirm your role, please reply to your PM stating what your role is and what you think your character's ambition in life is.

Welcome to the game, Tactical Evil Dan!

You are the MAFIA GODFATHER. You along with your partners Kasabian and AKCPLUTO wandered into the IRONTown Swimming Pool with your guns and generally started causing chaos. You'd almost fought your way to the manager's office when the sirens sounded and you were trapped. Now you had to stop all these idiot townspeople trying to kill you. By killing them.

Simple enough, right?

You are the MAFIA GODFATHER.
You may talk with your partners Kasabian (Goon) and AKCPLUTO (One-Use Mafia Janitor) during NIGHT PHASES ONLY in this quicktopic.
Once per night, you may send me the name of a player, and the name of one of the members of the mafia. The mafia member picked will then attempt to kill the player you targeted that night.

To confirm you role, please reply to this PM stating your role, and what your favourite flavour of ice cream is.

• Ex-Field Marshal, Admissions Admin, Warnings & Walkers and Generalwazawaza mod, Diplomat, amongst many other things that I've forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
Alright town. We win!!!

And sorry for leading the lynch on ya EM. But at least it gave some good info for the town.
PS3 80GB

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:
GAME NOTES (made up right now):

- I'd like to apologise again Re: The cock up with the Security Guard on night 1. I tried to defuse the situation as best I could, and I did hope that it wouldn't be seen as indicative of ccabal's alignment, but there you go. It happens, I guess.

- I tried to make the game interesting by putting in lots of one-use power roles for the town so there would be no vanilla townies. However, this did mean that there were a lot more confirmable townies in the game, which really narrowed down lynch targets later on in the game. I tried to balance it with Electric Mango and ccabal, along with Preston's lack of ability to hammer, but I don't think I balanced it out quite enough.
I don't think not giving the scum fakeclaims helped either. But I was hoping on a bit of imaginative lying. :P

- Once it got to the final day, I think the outcome was inevitable. Props to Preston, you played the game really well.

I hope everyone had fun at least. If you have ANY more questions about the game, ask away!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
i finally get a power role and i get killed before i can use it

boo

but good game
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
All the small weak pro-town power roles really threw me off my game...thus I ended up leading the lynch mob on EM.
:_bully__by_E_motive:
PS3 80GB

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Good game everyone. I really enjoyed all of the different roles everyone had. It made the game very interesting to play and fun to watch after I died. I'm glad the town came away with another victory. Looking forward to playing the next game with everyone.

Also, I had this all figured out weeks agao :D

Well our list of suspects should be narrowed down quite a bit.

I believe CD, Kevin, Kaziocore, and ccabal86 are townies. I'm pretty sure Preston is as well and I know I am.

If I die, good luck town. Otherwise I suggest we unvote me and vote for Tactical Evil Dan or AKCPLUTO.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:

Good game everyone. I really enjoyed all of the different roles everyone had. It made the game very interesting to play and fun to watch after I died. I'm glad the town came away with another victory. Looking forward to playing the next game with everyone.

Also, I had this all figured out weeks agao :D

Good input...which I also factored in when considering whom to lynch.
PS3 80GB

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
I like this. No one gets the plain boring Jane.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

So, we had an incredible stroke of luck, and as a result we're both still here. Excellent.

Well, here's who we have left to kill:

ccabal86
Kaziocore
CanucksDynasty
Preston
KevinH

At this stage, I'm pretty sure that Kaziocore is the only one of those five people that the rest of the townies aren't sure of. As such, we need to nuke one of the other four immediately.

I'd prefer to keep CD and Preston around, because then when they point the finger at me I can throw back in their face that they're still alive.

That means either ccabal86 or KevinH. My thinking is that if we nuke KevinH, we can use the uncertainty of ccbal86s role to throw some uncertainty around.

What do you think?

I'm safe even from the mafia :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:471330

I like this. No one gets the plain boring Jane.

actually plain jane isnt that boring if you know how to play it.

Posted Image

Nuclear Accolade___IRON Spirit___Above Beyond_____Diligence______Seniority___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___

The Realm of Philonoe | Posted Image | The GIMP Workshop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:

I'm safe even from the mafia :D

It wasn't a bad play to nightkill KevinH.
It removed a known townie.
But then it left you alive to use your ability and prove your towniness.

Hindsight 20/20.
PS3 80GB

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:

actually plain jane isnt that boring if you know how to play it.

I actually prefer to be a vanilla townie.
I can go hard core on questioning without fear of getting lynched or nightkilled.
Cuz then the town would only be losing a vanilla townie instead of a power role.
PS3 80GB

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
YAY, we won! Good job everyone! :D

It's unfortunate that there was a bit of a confusion on night 1, it totally messed up the strategy I wanted to play, but the game was still fun.

Btw mole, what were the odds of me ever finding out something? 4 nights without any results whatsoever made me doubt my role was genuine :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tactical Evil Dan

Tactical Evil Dan

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 441 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:442194
  • Squadron:Delta
Good game, everybody!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Good game, boys and girls.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Hooray for the town!

I liked all the roles. Even if a player doesn't have a role, we don't know that and might kill them.

I can see the logic in killing me as a friendly neighbor. Eventually, there would be no chance of mislynching me because my towniness is proven. So it's kill me now or kill me later.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter