Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TMCWPTI #1 - Game Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
544 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
I have to ask TED, why did you decide to target me on the last night? Were you afraid of me finding you out? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tactical Evil Dan

Tactical Evil Dan

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 441 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:442194
  • Squadron:Delta
I can't make any definitive strategy statements, in case I ever opt to play again. :P

I will say, however, that in your particular case it had nothing to do with your role.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
  • Squadron:Kilo
Whew, we picked right! :D That was definitely an interesting game - and I kinda agree that mafia didnt have a lot of things going for it rolewise, though we kinda tripped ourselves up with the false positives - ccabal and EM. I'm also curious what the odds were of ccabal ever finding something out - that's one thing that had me suspecting him.

I enjoyed doing all the analysis, though I kinda spun myself into a corner a few times. I'm just glad I built up enough townie cred that on the final day I was fairly safe XD

Looking forward to the next game!

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha

Btw mole, what were the odds of me ever finding out something? 4 nights without any results whatsoever made me doubt my role was genuine :P

Your role was to have an X% chance of finding the body that the Mafia Janitor had hidden, thus discovering its role and alignment.

Since the Janitor never hid anything, you never found anything. :P

Proud IRONer since 5th July 2006
Proud to have taken 6 nukes, and been ZI'ed for IRON.

• Mod of General Spam, Mafia, and Mole Stargazer's Bar and Grill
  • Ex-Field Marshal, Admissions Admin, Warnings & Walkers and Generalwazawaza mod, Diplomat, amongst many other things that I've forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976