Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperails vs republic Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
  • Squadron:Alpha
Way to go town! I agree with KevinH, hard to say whether losing our other member was a help or a hinderance. A fun final showdown for me none the less. KevinH seemed pretty much doomed after that.

KevinH, why didn't you just pile on me on the second to last day? Too obvious?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
I was trying to be a cautious townie that believed that the whole plan was a mafia trick.

If I went along with the plan, there was a smaller chance of winning in my opinion.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
The game was lost when no mafia counter claimed to be the real cop. I think beebs should have counterclaimed to be the cop as soon as RoT posted as a cop. In that case it would have looked like EM, Kazio and RoT cooked this plan up on their own.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
  • Squadron:Alpha

The game was lost when no mafia counter claimed to be the real cop. I think beebs should have counterclaimed to be the cop as soon as RoT posted as a cop. In that case it would have looked like EM, Kazio and RoT cooked this plan up on their own.

I considered it, but thought it would be too transparent. I was hoping we'd capture more swing votes, namely D3mon.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter