Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-02] SANE END: Madness Metropolis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
638 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
Nice to see you playing again Theo :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
So yeah... The failed investigation on Karl, I'm fairly sure there's some passive ability at play there. Right now I'm thinking he's the Godfather.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
Seems as though we've forgotton one thing about the night kills. Early on in the game several players reported being given a night kill action by the GM at random, That could have been what happened last night and then one night kill from the scum. But again, thats just speculation.

Also, Karl's role claim seems to make sense to me looking back at it anyway. I trust karl being a townie more than I trust the less active 2 that we have left.....

Looking back through the last couple days, Daimos hasn't been a part of much of the conversation but he has voted actively and has been on the same side as ccabal and I every vote. Which doesn't say much when all but the last lynch were on townies by accident. Theo just joined the game and can't really be blamed for not posting on that last day phase considering how fast we hammered out that vote.

Its pretty much a toss up now. Somewhere among us there is a scum hiding, perhaps a serial killer or second scum as well. =(

If we get it wrong and lynch a townie, this game is probably over for the town, so lets not get this wrong.

Nobody throw out any votes yet until we have time to discuss otherwise you invite a bandwagon on a potential townie by the 2 that are against the town.

Mod could you please post the tally of the dead, as you were doing at the start of the game? If you have the time and that is not against the rules it would help us to know where we are at.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
The OP is always updated :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

So yeah... The failed investigation on Karl, I'm fairly sure there's some passive ability at play there. Right now I'm thinking he's the Godfather.

I'm sorry you think i'm scum, but trust me. i can guarantee that i am a help to this town. like i said before, maybe i'm some form of a miller, otherwise i could see how my role is a little overpowered as it keeps me from being cured of my insanity. Even if you look back in this game, i haven't done anything scummy at all. i mean sure, i did want to lynch cam, but that was before he was even known to be townie. much like how he wanted to lynch kevin and was going after him.

Anyways, i agree with Chaplain and i think daimos is the best candidate to lynch today. Here's why:

He hasn't been in the conversation at all in a while

He did cast the last vote to seal the lynch on Ivan, which could mean he either bandwagoned, or is scum that knew there was an easy townie kill right there. either way, that's not a good sign this late in the game.

Also, he did repost Kevin's scum list, and i guess he wanted to follow his list, so he said that Ivan and D3mon (now theo) were prime suspects to go after. I'm not sure if Theo is scum or not, and now that Ivan is know to be town, this looks a little scummy. Or, i guess we could follow kevin's list like he wanted, meaning that Daimos is next...

Oh, and right after Alternate role claimed about being a cop, daimos jumped in wanting to know who he had investigated. maybe to see if he or his scum buddies had been investigated?

Also, looking back at the votes, he voted for: Johngato, Rayfay, Reign of terror, Ivan, alternate, and finally BeeBs. If i didn't miss something somewhere, i'm pretty sure that every one of those was a bandwagon vote, and he never really stated why he was voting, other then that was the way everyone was leaning towards.

Anyways, those are my thoughts.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:

Mod could you please post the tally of the dead, as you were doing at the start of the game? If you have the time and that is not against the rules it would help us to know where we are at.

Kazio always updates who's still "madly alive" on the first page, so you can go and look there :P
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daimos

Daimos

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:305440
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'm sorry you think i'm scum, but trust me. i can guarantee that i am a help to this town. like i said before, maybe i'm some form of a miller, otherwise i could see how my role is a little overpowered as it keeps me from being cured of my insanity. Even if you look back in this game, i haven't done anything scummy at all. i mean sure, i did want to lynch cam, but that was before he was even known to be townie. much like how he wanted to lynch kevin and was going after him.

Anyways, i agree with Chaplain and i think daimos is the best candidate to lynch today. Here's why:

He hasn't been in the conversation at all in a while

He did cast the last vote to seal the lynch on Ivan, which could mean he either bandwagoned, or is scum that knew there was an easy townie kill right there. either way, that's not a good sign this late in the game.

Also, he did repost Kevin's scum list, and i guess he wanted to follow his list, so he said that Ivan and D3mon (now theo) were prime suspects to go after. I'm not sure if Theo is scum or not, and now that Ivan is know to be town, this looks a little scummy. Or, i guess we could follow kevin's list like he wanted, meaning that Daimos is next...

Oh, and right after Alternate role claimed about being a cop, daimos jumped in wanting to know who he had investigated. maybe to see if he or his scum buddies had been investigated?

Also, looking back at the votes, he voted for: Johngato, Rayfay, Reign of terror, Ivan, alternate, and finally BeeBs. If i didn't miss something somewhere, i'm pretty sure that every one of those was a bandwagon vote, and he never really stated why he was voting, other then that was the way everyone was leaning towards.

Anyways, those are my thoughts.

I am still in Florida folks and will be at Disney all day. Cant really follow what's going on but since my name has come up I will reveal my role:

Name: Maurice the Mime

Ability: Mimic Disease every second day - you need time to perfect the "moves"

Disorder: Voyeurism

Description: You're having a little too much fun peeking in other peoples' windows...Then being a mime, it's only natural for you to mimic what you see.

Definitely not a scum. I am a newbie of this game so I tend to listen and follow what the majority thinks because you guys know more of this game than I do.

Anyway, heading home tomorrow. Hope I have more time to read and respond properly what is being posted when I return.

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
I hope you paraphrased that... You're not allowed to copy-paste the whole thing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Interesting role...... However I can't find that role anywhere on the mafiawiki. Strange that a role the would allow you to do anything you want is apparently not really in existance..... What evidence do you have that you actually have that ability?

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
If what he says is true, then I'm guessing he's a "flavor cop with a twist".

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:

If what he says is true, then I'm guessing he's a "flavor cop with a twist".

But then that means there would be two cop-type roles in one game. has that ever happened before?

Posted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Equilibrium War Stats:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
It isn't common, but then again this isn't a cookie-cutter game either. Either way, I'm interested in hearing what he has to say when he gets back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daimos

Daimos

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting role...... However I can't find that role anywhere on the mafiawiki. Strange that a role the would allow you to do anything you want is apparently not really in existance..... What evidence do you have that you actually have that ability?

I used the ability on d3mon now Theophilos. Found a Sadistic personality disorder. Anyone know what that means?

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
of course and that proves nothing. -_-

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
have you gotten the chance to use the ability any other times or only on theo?

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
Erm ... my post has gone missing? o.o

I posted yesterday but it seems to have goon poof >.<

Anyhoot to recycle my post. Daimos used the word mimic, would it be possible that he can mimic each or certain roles in the game on different night? Seems rather strange that one cop wouldn't know the other given all the madness and twists of the flavour that was used for this game.

On a side note my investigation of Chaplan of death came up with: Anorexia Nervosa.

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
and now theo and daimos claim to have investigation roles. theo uses public information from my roleclaim, and daimos uses something none of us can prove but theo who hasn't.....

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509

and now theo and daimos claim to have investigation roles. theo uses public information from my roleclaim, and daimos uses something none of us can prove but theo who hasn't.....

Must have missed that :P

Which is a pity since it means I wasted an investigation >.> But oh well.

Previous investigations disclosures are of no use, since we've already lost both targets that were investigated.

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daimos

Daimos

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:

have you gotten the chance to use the ability any other times or only on theo?

Also investigated Electric Mango = Mysophobia and Ccabal86 = TV personalities.

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
hmm...ok daimos, i am sure you're townie now.. since i believe that ccabal is definitely townie, and there's no reason to make a fake report about someone still alive since it could easily backfire on you. so i guess disregard my last post trying to accuse you.

Posted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Equilibrium War Stats:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter