Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-02] SANE END: Madness Metropolis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
638 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
Since were assuming there can only be 2 left against the town, the fact that hes claimed the disorder of 2 of those left alive, we can assume that he is townie.

I believe that theo needs to role claim. Because he says he has an investigation ability, however, daimos says his disorder is sadistic personality...... That seems like it would go with a serial killer type character quite well. Please role claim theo or I will have to assume that you are the serial killer and vote for you.

Also, if we are believing daimos, that makes him and ccabal townie. Which makes me doubt you again karl...... However that doubt isn't enough to vote for you on this day phase. I'd like to focus it down on theo right now because of how suspicious he is right now. However, I can't help but wonder which of you it will be.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
I confirm, my disease is TV Personalities. I suppose this makes Daimos' role legitimate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

Also, if we are believing daimos, that makes him and ccabal townie. Which makes me doubt you again karl...... However that doubt isn't enough to vote for you on this day phase. I'd like to focus it down on theo right now because of how suspicious he is right now. However, I can't help but wonder which of you it will be.

woah there chaplain... don't go trying to point doubt on me when you're in baisicaly the same position as me. neither of us can be confirmed 100% as townie. AND you have a failed investigation on you just like i do. if ccabal thinks it failing on me is godfather-ish, then how about it redirecting? that seems more scummy, and doesn't draw everyone's attention like failing. but anyways, let's see if theo's role claim is legit first.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
True that. But I was operating on my own basis of knowledge which includes my own townie role, which is why I didn't add in myself there. Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to draw attention away from myself because that wasn't the purpose there. I was just putting my thoughts out here so people know where I'm at.

Like I said though, I want to see a role claim from theo now or I'm going to vote for him.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Since were assuming there can only be 2 left against the town, the fact that hes claimed the disorder of 2 of those left alive, we can assume that he is townie.

I believe that theo needs to role claim. Because he says he has an investigation ability, however, daimos says his disorder is sadistic personality...... That seems like it would go with a serial killer type character quite well. Please role claim theo or I will have to assume that you are the serial killer and vote for you.

I already role claimed :P Twice even. I am in fact a Cop.

As I indicated I investigated you during last night; on previous nights the following were investigated: Rafay - Acute Confusional State and BeeBs - Acute Confusional State.

My disorder is perfectly normal for a town based on madness :P If anything my sadistic personality gives me an edge when interogating would be law breakers >.<

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Those investigations don't sound too legit....but what's more interesting is that you confirmed your sadistic personality....

So let's go back to how the game started...

Shrieker the Sadist:
Good day citizens of Madness Metropolis
I very much feel that this city needs to...
...level up in its current state of madness.

How can it be done you may ask?
The answer is surprisingly simple
and everyone will surely agree with me.

People should die! Ha ha ha ha…

Let me start by bombing the local elemantary school.
It's 9:30 AM. O how lovely. They must be studying math.

A large boom was heard in a distance

Shrieker the Sadist:
Now it’s your turn. Ha ha ha ha…

That doesn't sound very cop-like to me...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Those investigations don't sound too legit....but what's more interesting is that you confirmed your sadistic personality....

So let's go back to how the game started...

That doesn't sound very cop-like to me...

Yeah, no offence, but I don think you can quite make the giant leap from someone being named a sadist to someone having a sadistic personalitiy disorder (sic!). Leaving aside that I'm not Shrieker the Sadist. Further more I said nothing about having a sadistic personality, I said I had a sadistic personality disorder. The use of the word disorder (above all something random) means that your atempt to simplčy equate the two is false and wrong.

Moving on to the investigations; simply stating that they don't sound legit means exactly nothing. You'll have to back up that "don's sound legit" with something substantial like ... I don't know facts :P That or raise the same level of scrutiny with both sets of investigations (ie Daimos'). The fact that my prior, shall we call them incarnations, had the misfortune of investigating two people with the same disorder is simply that a misfortune.

I would in general expect us to move from over simplistic generalization to some factual acusations, if we are to progress before we loose this game.

mJnoONX.png

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
You can argue semantics, but that doesn't change that fact that out of all the people left, you are most likely to be Shrieker the Sadist with a "Sadistic Personality Disorder". Daimos got my disorder right (which is indeed TV Personalities), so that gives as much credibility to his roleclaim as it gets in a game like this.

Your investigations don't sound right because:

1, BeeBs was proven to be scum
2, There's no one alive to confirm your investigations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

You can argue semantics, but that doesn't change that fact that out of all the people left, you are most likely to be Shrieker the Sadist with a "Sadistic Personality Disorder". Daimos got my disorder right (which is indeed TV Personalities), so that gives as much credibility to his roleclaim as it gets in a game like this.

Your investigations don't sound right because:

1, BeeBs was proven to be scum
2, There's no one alive to confirm your investigations.

You are completely wrong on that assumption. Semantics are pretty much what we've got left to identify any discrepancies. Furthermore I'm no where near the most likely to be Shrieker, your empty assumptions and far fetched connections aside. The fact that my disorder and his name both include "sadist-" proves exactly nothing. His name is Shrieker the Sadist, but we've no idea about his disorder or more of them. So I repeat, semantics are very much important since you offered nothing to back up your claim.

The sheer fact that I hide nothing gives more credence to my claims, than anything you've assumed about my character thus far.

Finaly your coment on the investigations. Investigations were made in the past, let me repeat that - in the past. They were only disclosed now, because I've only now joined the game. I can't quite see how I could have disclosed them sooner with either of the two still alive. Even leaving that aside, the investigation had a 50% ratio of success by own assumptions as Rafay was not scum. But naturally you neglected to add that to your assumption. So far you've done nothing to back up your claim, rather you've made assumptions which are at best contradictory.

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Nope, semantics is what YOU have left to convince the rest of us that in a game where we have a bunch of talking names, like "Mysophobiac Mandy" or "Schizophrenic Sam" a guy with SADISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER is unlikely to be SHRIEKER the SADIST :lol:

And you're only hiding nothing because the cat's out of the bag already. You've been exposed by someone who undoubtedly has investigative abilities. What could you hope to hide?

As for being a replacement player: It's not easy, true, and you can't be directly blamed for the actions of your predecessor, or lack thereof. But what really matters, is that you're essentially the same character.

But the bottom line is this: As of now, Town needs to eliminate 2 hostile players: Likely a mafia and a serial killer. Right now, according to the latest info, you are our best bet for a lynch. Any other option would give Town a lower chance of success.

Because of this: Vote: Theophilos

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Nope, semantics is what YOU have left to convince the rest of us that in a game where we have a bunch of talking names, like "Mysophobiac Mandy" or "Schizophrenic Sam" a guy with SADISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER is unlikely to be SHRIEKER the SADIST :lol:

Actually no I don't have to convince anyone of anything. You are the accuser you should be giving proof, but as you can't you are trying to shift that burden on me. Alas that merely proves that you've got nothing going for you.

OH, PLEASE you've yet to grasp that two words that have "sadist-" in them aren't the same thing simply because YOU want them to be one and the same. Though luck, but things don't work that way. Whether you admit it or not.

The only thing I'm seeing from you is, that you have no desire what so ever to find scum, that should tell YOU everything you need to know btw :P

And you're only hiding nothing because the cat's out of the bag already. You've been exposed by someone who undoubtedly has investigative abilities. What could you hope to hide?

How have I been exposed o.O I could just as easily have made up pretty much anything. Grasping at straws yet again I see.

As for being a replacement player: It's not easy, true, and you can't be directly blamed for the actions of your predecessor, or lack thereof. But what really matters, is that you're essentially the same character.

Useless post on your part as you skipped over the obvious error in your reasoning I pointed out above.

But the bottom line is this: As of now, Town needs to eliminate 2 hostile players: Likely a mafia and a serial killer. Right now, according to the latest info, you are our best bet for a lynch. Any other option would give Town a lower chance of success.

Naturally if you are going to base your vote without need for proof or facts .... why then yes I'm your best bet.

Vote: ccabal86

Btw, when the town looses this game, remind me to tell you I told you so.

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Actually no I don't have to convince anyone of anything. You are the accuser you should be giving proof, but as you can't you are trying to shift that burden on me. Alas that merely proves that you've got nothing going for you. The fact remains that there is no proof that Shrieker has the disorder I have, or that he has any sort of disorder or in fact that he doesn't have some other disorder. That and only that are the facts.

OH, PLEASE you've yet to grasp that two words that have "sadist-" in them aren't the same thing simply because YOU want them to be one and the same. Though luck, but things don't work that way. Whether you admit it or not.

The only thing I'm seeing from you is, that you have no desire what so ever to find scum, that should tell YOU everything you need to know btw :P

How have I been exposed o.O I could just as easily have made up pretty much anything. Grasping at straws yet again I see.

Useless post on your part as you skipped over the obvious error in your reasoning I pointed out above.

Naturally if you are going to base your vote without need for proof or facts .... why then yes I'm your best bet.

Vote: ccabal86

Btw, when the town looses this game, remind me to tell you I told you so.

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Ohh a countervote...very subtle :P

You keep asking for irrefutable evidence. I cannot give you that. No one ever can, because there is no such thing in mafia

The only hard fact in this game, is that there are no hard facts. There are only probabilities. Right now, the probabilities are not in your favor for reasons already mentioned - simple as that. We can not afford to no lynch, nor can we afford to give you a chance to prove your townieness (which I doubt you could anyway). We're at the end of the line.

So fellow townies, please take your pick for a lynchee:

Theo - Because he was proven to have and admitted to having a Sadistic Personality Disorder while a serial killer named Shrieker the SADIST is still alive

OR

Me - Because I failed to provide rock solid, incontestable evidence that he is in fact Shrieker the Sadist, which would be impossible for me to do anyway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Ohh a countervote...very subtle :P

You keep asking for irrefutable evidence. I cannot give you that. No one ever can, because there is no such thing in mafia

Nope not irrefutable, but a single fact would be nice; your false assumptions don't count as facts btw :P There is such a thing btw. It happens on multiple occasions, for example ... when someone contradicts him self in his posts. But guess what! That's what you did.

The only hard fact in this game, is that there are no hard facts. There are only probabilities. Right now, the probabilities are not in your favor for reasons already mentioned - simple as that. We can not afford to no lynch, nor can we afford to give you a chance to prove your townieness (which I doubt you could anyway). We're at the end of the line.

I beg to differ. Probabilities are merely possible indications of facts. Pure and simple. Nothing you have said lowers the probability that I'm a townie. Nothing. As I said above your argument is limited to a few letters of alphabet, that doesn't amount to anything, least of all a probability. It does how ever continue to confirm a fact! Namely that you have no desire to find scum or for truth - simple as that.

So fellow townies, please take your pick for a lynchee:

Theo - Because he was proven to have and admitted to having a Sadistic Personality Disorder while a serial killer named Shrieker the SADIST is still alive

Ya no, I wasn't proven anything whatsoever >.< I did freely confirm my disorder, all in good faith and assuming that honesty is worth something to fellow townies.

OR

Me - Because I failed to provide rock solid, incontestable evidence that he is in fact Shrieker the Sadist, which would be impossible for me to do anyway.

What rock solid?! I asked for anything at all, yet you failed to give anything to support your fanciful thinking, save for some letter of the alphabet.

Actually no, I'm asking for any kind of facts to support your far fetched assumptions as you've so far failed to give anything even remotely resembling anything beyond mere imagination.

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Nope not irrefutable, but a single fact would be nice; your false assumptions don't count as facts btw :P There is such a thing btw. It happens on multiple occasions, for example ... when someone contradicts him self in his posts. But guess what! That's what you did.

You want a fact? Heck, I'll give you two:

1. Shrieker the Sadist is still alive
2. You have Sadistic Personality Disorder

So who's going to help me connect the dots?

I beg to differ. Probabilities are merely possible indications of facts. Pure and simple. Nothing you have said lowers the probability that I'm a townie. Nothing. As I said above your argument is limited to a few letters of alphabet, that doesn't amount to anything, least of all a probability. It does how ever continue to confirm a fact! Namely that you have no desire to find scum or for truth - simple as that.

Because lynching the person who is most likely our Serial Killer DOESN'T help the town...Well, OK!

Ya no, I wasn't proven anything whatsoever >.< I did freely confirm my disorder, all in good faith and assuming that honesty is worth something to fellow townies.

You did confirm your disorder right after it was revealed for everyone else to see! Denying it wouldn't have worked, since Daimos got my disease right, why would he be wrong about yours?

What rock solid?! I asked for anything at all, yet you failed to give anything to support your fanciful thinking, save for some letter of the alphabet.

You know well that no one can provide any additional info at this time. You're clamoring for a mislynch so you might still have a chance at winning this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
hmm...well, ccabal's argument seems pretty full-proof theo. there's a character named shrieker the sadist and you were found to have a sadistic personality disorder. and your counter argument is that it can't be proved, which nothing can be 100% proved in mafia. so with that i guess i'll

vote: Theophilos
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daimos

Daimos

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:305440
Finding a Sadistic personality disorder on Theo raised a flag. Reason I asked if anyone knew what it meant.

I am going with my gut feeling on this.

Vote: Theophilos

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Saying you have an investigation ability andthat your a cop is good and all. But you refused to give your character name, ability, and fill disorder and is effects. You are dodging my request and leave us no other option. If you turn out to be townie then you will have lost the game for the town with your refusal to do what was requested.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
vote Theophilos

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Theophilos (3): ccabal86, Xx Karl xX, Daimos
ccabal86 (1): Theophilos

Not Voting (1): Chaplain of death

With 5 Alive, 3 is needed to lynch.
2 is needed to lynch on deadline.

Theophilos d3mon OrangeRush7 [Stendhal the Cop], Flavor Cop, was lynched

IT IS NOW NIGHT EIGHT.
NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME BY FRIDAY.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter