Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-02] The Hobbit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
Calm down CoD. It's cool bro we're all friends here. No 1 is trollling any1. Please stay here and don't take anything seriously after all it's just a game bro.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

My list of scum is narrowed down to:

Rafay
Xx Karl xX
D3mon
Noahband
Atlernate_Tree

Thats a pretty short list, does it mean that I get extra cake? :dancing:

@Kazio, I realize that people are voting for CoD because he voted for someone who roleclaimed on day 1. Now, it helps the town cop (I hope there is one) to prioritize the night investigation targets but imho CoD and Xarastier are both townies and jumping on either bandwagon is most likely to hurt the town.

@CoD, Xarastier is new to mafia, I don't know if he is trolling (if he is then he is doing a good job) but as the senior player, sometimes you have to let them learn the ropes.
Now, it might appear that people are ready to lynch you for something as trivial as a typo but you must realize that there are others watching from the sidelines and every bit of discussion is helping the town and trust me, its very unlikely that they will let you be lynched for just a typo.
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Goblins lie, Dwarves lie
It's the game by and by
Find the scum, you must try
Eventually someone will die

Vote count:
Chaplain of Death (3): Xarastier, Killgor, Chaplain of Death
Electric Mango (2): Rafay, Noahband
D3mon (2): Kaziocore, Electric Mango
Imran Ehsan (1): Xx Karl xX

No-Lynch (2): D3mon, Alternate_Tree

Not voting (2): Lorikz Kain, Imran Ehsan

Deadline is Saturday, February 2.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

My list of scum is narrowed down to:

Rafay
Xx Karl xX
D3mon
Noahband
Atlernate_Tree

Care to explain why that is your list of scum? i mean if there's twelve people and you already have ruled 7 people as townies, you basically already won the game.
oh wait, it's the first day and you apparently just ruled people as town by random choice or some other completely abstract sorting...

While I'm at it, [b]Unvote: Imran[/b i see that the time for random votes is gone and now it's onto the real game :fighting0002:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
unvote: imran

stupid bold is stupid for not bolding...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
After what he did last game, I already had suspicions that he was just here to troll us. The fact that he came out and role claims day 1, and then turns around and accuses me for giving him advice is all the evidence I need to identify him as a troll. Whether you agree or not, is obviously up to you, but, I have no desire to waste my time and frustration dealing with someone who either has no desire to learn the game, or is actively trying to screw with us.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
I apolagize to all of the other townies here, as my leaving will undoubtably hurt the town due to my overreaction and subsequent vote on myself. I'm sorry that I have a tolerance of next to nil for trolls, but its something that I have no desire to deal with when I dont have to. :banghead:

Good luck town. I will continue to play until I recieve confirmation from KevinH that I have been replaced. (or if circumstances were to change then perhaps I may reconsider, but that appears highly unlikely for this game.) I'll probably return next game, (so long as someone bugs me when the sign-up thread opens).

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Yes d3mon plz explain your claim of so many mafia men.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017

Yes d3mon plz explain your claim of so many mafia men.

I'm assuming you are talking about the list of 5 that I made. I do not believe that all 5 are scum, just that the 3 scum are hiding among the 5 I had listed. As far as how I came to my assumption, I'll keep that to myself. I don't want to be giving away all my tricks.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

@Kazio, I realize that people are voting for CoD because he voted for someone who roleclaimed on day 1. Now, it helps the town cop (I hope there is one) to prioritize the night investigation targets but imho CoD and Xarastier are both townies and jumping on either bandwagon is most likely to hurt the town.

Who says we need to stick to the two bandwagons? That's why I'm voting you ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

I'm assuming you are talking about the list of 5 that I made. I do not believe that all 5 are scum, just that the 3 scum are hiding among the 5 I had listed. As far as how I came to my assumption, I'll keep that to myself. I don't want to be giving away all my tricks.

If you're town, why would you hide your "tricks" if it could help the rest of the town?
For all we know, it could be a bogus list and if the right moment comes, you can conveniently vote for either one of your listed players.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
I don't want to people to know how I analyze things at the beginning of the game. It may affect how scum act in future games and I don't want to give that away. I just made a list of who I think is potential scum to share my ideas with people. Take it or leave, but that's my thoughts so far. Believe me, when I have more evidence to provide a strong argument, you'll be hearing more from me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Chaplain, I hope you can let bygones be bygones and keep playing the game. I enjoy playing mafia with you and would be disappointed if you left the game. Please unvote yourself and reconsider giving it another go. :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Just over a week to go,
What do the dwarves know?
Goblins have lies to show,
Or do they just lie low?

Vote count:
Chaplain of Death (3): Xarastier, Killgor, Chaplain of Death
Electric Mango (2): Rafay, Noahband
D3mon (2): Kaziocore, Electric Mango

No-Lynch (2): D3mon, Alternate_Tree

Not voting (3): Lorikz Kain, Imran Ehsan, Xx Karl xX

Deadline is Saturday, February 2.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Unvote: Chaplain of death

Not fair to the town for me to knowingly lynch a townie in my rage. :psyduck:

Anyway, my list of potential scum for todays lynch, in no paticular order, are as follows;

Xarastier: appears to have lied and made up a role claim and shortly after it blew up he disapeared, ignoring several posts by kazio directed at him alone.

Killgor: Despite Xarastier basically admiting that his role claim was false he tried to treat it as hard fact that Xarastier was a townie and tried to rush in a Lynch wagon on me.

Rafay: Has completely ignored that Electic Mango says he is on the short list of possible scum, and is generally appearing to just lay low.

Electric Mango: Published a list of scum without any reasons for each person on the list and refuses to explain. Also, with several of the people on his list appearing to lay low and ignore his list all together, it leads me to believe that there is at least 1 actual scum on that list and the scum may be attempting to sacrifice one of their number to make us believe that Electric is a townie. (a known scum tactic)

Thats all I've got for now. Take it or leave it, but I have laid out my reasoning. If you see a flaw in my reasoning please politely raise your hand, wait to be called on, and correct me.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
This list obviously does not take into account inactives.

Also, the reason that Rafay comes up as laying low and the others who havent been posting much is that Rafay has been accused and we can all see that he is here and not inactive, so not responding to that accusation at all leads me to believe he is trying to hide.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
and the others who haven't been posting much do not*

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
i never saw a post where he admitted he wasn't a watcher and on top of that he made up a much too complex role for a newbie too. however you keep trying to bury him deeper and deeper in brown matter. so either you're scum and you want us to lynch a watcher who chances are will die during the night anyway or you're on a personal quest for us to kick him out of every mafia game that will be played here. either way, i don't like it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
So I'm not speaking much thast makes me a scum instead of ppl who are trying to push for a vote and keep pointing fingers at others and shout names over and over again are not scum???

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

So I'm not speaking much thast makes me a scum instead of ppl who are trying to push for a vote and keep pointing fingers at others and shout names over and over again are not scum???

it's the new world order i guess :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter