Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-02] The Hobbit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
So taking 2 things listed in the intro to the game and combining them is too much for Xarastier? Even I give him more credit than that Killgor.

Rafay, If you look, I said that EM is on my list. Basically because or your total lack or response to him it makes me think that you could be the scum on his list that he is sacrificing to make himself appear to be a townie. Most townies when accused of being scum respond in some way or another like you did now when I mentioned you, but you didnt respond at all to Electric. Which only solidifies my belief that both you and Electric are scum because it is highly unlikely that a townie would just ignore one accusation and then immediately respond to another. Also, not talking much when you are active means you are either trying to avoid a mistake and tip your hat, or you dont have anything to contribute. You've been playing Mafia here longer than I have so saying you have not one single thing to contribute this entire time baffles me.

My listing of Xarastier as a scum has nothing to do with my personal anger with him, it is simply me expressing my agreement with Kazio. Only scum have anything to hide and therefore only scum would lie.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo

So I'm not speaking much thast makes me a scum instead of ppl who are trying to push for a vote and keep pointing fingers at others and shout names over and over again are not scum???

it's the new world order i guess :P/>

A lot of things have to change here starting with this one.
"Not speaking much" in a game of mafia should be a scum-tell.

Right now the only player I felt is town is Chaplain of death
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
And look who shows up to back cod's claim.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Is the Company going to lynch?
Who will next feel the pinch?
Hard to tell who to trust,
Find the Goblins or go bust!

Vote count:
Chaplain of Death (2): Xarastier, Killgor
Electric Mango (2): Rafay, Noahband
D3mon (2): Kaziocore, Electric Mango

No-Lynch (2): D3mon, Alternate_Tree

Not voting (4): Lorikz Kain, Imran Ehsan, Xx Karl xX, Chaplain of Death

Deadline is Saturday, February 2.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Noahband, what are your thoughts so far?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

So taking 2 things listed in the intro to the game and combining them is too much for Xarastier? Even I give him more credit than that Killgor.

Rafay, If you look, I said that EM is on my list. Basically because or your total lack or response to him it makes me think that you could be the scum on his list that he is sacrificing to make himself appear to be a townie. Most townies when accused of being scum respond in some way or another like you did now when I mentioned you, but you didnt respond at all to Electric. Which only solidifies my belief that both you and Electric are scum because it is highly unlikely that a townie would just ignore one accusation and then immediately respond to another. Also, not talking much when you are active means you are either trying to avoid a mistake and tip your hat, or you dont have anything to contribute. You've been playing Mafia here longer than I have so saying you have not one single thing to contribute this entire time baffles me.

My listing of Xarastier as a scum has nothing to do with my personal anger with him, it is simply me expressing my agreement with Kazio. Only scum have anything to hide and therefore only scum would lie.

well, i'll know tomorrow if xarastier is a watcher or not. i can always ask him what results he got last night. and they can also be confirmed by whoever the subject will be.

anyway, i dont really like how some people seem to have went afk.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

noahband

noahband

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 529 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:508588
  • Souls Baptized:101,115
Mine? I'm just trying to get a feel for the game. I can't really interpret signs (yet) so most of the time I'll probably vote with what other, more experienced players are voting.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
You random voted me in the early stage, do you still feel like I am most likely scum or is there someone else you suspect more. If so you should change votes and let the rest of the town know how you stand.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

And look who shows up to back cod's claim.

"Oh my god someonealso disagreed with me. That means they're partners!"

well, i'll know tomorrow if xarastier is a watcher or not. i can always ask him what results he got last night. and they can also be confirmed by whoever the subject will be.

The game could have roleblockers. I already mentioned it before
that's why I don't see the logic in claiming a watcher. This is only sensible
if he's trying a gambit as town which I doubt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
MOD: Will Lorikz Kain join us?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

MOD: Will Lorikz Kain join us?

He has been prompted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

The problem with this theory is that he could just say he watched someone who is scum who would back him up (assuming he is scum). So asking for his results wont accomplish anything as even if he tells the truth and is a watcher there is still the possibility that he is lying which casts doubt on anything he says.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
i can live with that.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
FYI I am out of town and the internet is superbly crappy. I wont be able to pay much attention here until I get back on 30th. Until then:

Vote: No Lynch

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
I haven't gone afk btw, I just don't have anything relevant to add to the conversation. I've said my piece and haven't seen anything worth changing my vote over

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Deadline is approaching fast. It is in the towns best interest to lynch on day 1, if for nothing else but voting patterns. We should go ahead and lynch Rafay.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630
OOC: Sorry, been busy with RL and other obligations, I recommend you start looking for a replacement, meanwhile I'll do my best to stay active.

Last game I stood firmly against a first day lynch and then was promptly killed that first night. I still believe a no lynch first day is statistically advantages to the town. But I don't want to die again without at least voting for someone so...

Vote: noahband

I drew names out of a hat and based on a lot of guesses and rough calculations I figured there is a decent chance that ether A) you're an ebil goblin or B) My guesses are wrong completely throwing my calculations off and I'm killing an innocent. I'm hoping A is correct... :awesomeiron:

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:

OOC: Sorry, been busy with RL and other obligations, I recommend you start looking for a replacement, meanwhile I'll do my best to stay active.

Last game I stood firmly against a first day lynch and then was promptly killed that first night. I still believe a no lynch first day is statistically advantages to the town. But I don't want to die again without at least voting for someone so...

Vote: noahband

I drew names out of a hat and based on a lot of guesses and rough calculations I figured there is a decent chance that ether A) you're an ebil goblin or B)/> My guesses are wrong completely throwing my calculations off and I'm killing an innocent. I'm hoping A is correct... :awesomeiron:/>

uum...LK, i'm almost sure the rvs is over.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

noahband

noahband

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 529 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:508588
  • Souls Baptized:101,115
Well, I guess I'll return the favor LK.

Unvote: Electric Mango

Vote: Lorikz Kain
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

uum...LK, i'm almost sure the rvs is over.

Well my vote really isn't random. It is based off of informed guesses, existing knowledge and my weak elementary understanding of basic statistics.

I didn't vote randomly, I have accounted for input from the masses such as the common idea that there are probably about 3 scum. Minus those who I find highly unlikely to be scum I narrowed down the selection, knowing my first couple guesses are likely to be townies I through out the first couple choices. Once I arrived on Noahband I looked back to see if there was anything that could back up my choice and found a couple places I felt warranted the suspicion. Said places being the initial bandwagon voting, and then the dodge of the question posed by IIRC EM on his thoughts. He got around the questions without really answering it. Plus he just retaliated against me and that's not very nice.

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter