Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-02] The Hobbit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Vote:d3mon

You like early votes but you voted no lynch and you know that no lynching will cut off the day short.
From history, I'm sure if 2-3 guys will vote no lynch, the rest who are lazy to scum hunt or afraid to
vote someone or scum trying to lie low will follow. (Yes I know some will just say "I agree" then votes no lynch)

Since you guys are too coward to vote someone on day 1, I'll start. Now discuss or I'll treat you as scum
for hiding under the pretense of "we are more like to lynch a townie so let's just no lynch and call it a day"

Heh.. its been a long time since we have had this day 1 lynch vs no lynch debate.

While, it can be argued that the day 1 lynch provides us voting patterns, I don't believe that they have any significance. The decisions made on day 1 are based on hunches and long shots. The only thing that we can be certain about at this time is that the scum know who they are and will try to get the town to lynch one of the townies. Statistically speaking there is 1 in 4 chance of lynching a scum, realistically, if the scum play it right, we will always end up with a townie getting lynched on day 1.

I for one am not willing to lynch a townie on day 1. Now, if something significant was to be revealed, I might change my vote but at this time I will stick with no lynch.
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
The voting patterns that are revealed come in the band wagoning and behavior in rushing the votes on day 1. Because it is random its hard to actually get everyone to agree on a lynch day one usually, which means that the scum may have to bandwagon a lynch in if the day drags on or they may be content letting day 1 go by. That is the information that people who vote for day 1 lynchs are looking for. Its not about who dies, but who is defending who, on what basis. and who is rushing votes on who, on what basis.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
  • Squadron:Kilo
Staying with a no lynch vote weakens the town. Imagine if everyone voted no lynch right off the bat. The day would have ended and we would not have all of this discussion to analyze. I already have my scum list shortened by a number of people, giving me over 37% odds over correctly identifying scum. Tomorrow will be even higher. Without this discussion and the votes that fuel it, we would not know anything more going into tomorrow than we knew at the start of the day. Votes, use 'em.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Unvote: Electric Mango

Vote: no Lynch

Even though it was 2 people it seems like the number of people voting for electric jumped quickly. I was just being silly. So we "know" that xarastier is carrying around some treasure with me and some other people that I may or may not have stolen a portion of, and that he is supposedly a watcher who can only watch on odd nights. (for future reference xarastier I dont think that the odd night part of that roll is something you nessacarily need to share, as it means that scum can feel safer in their kills on even nights now. But thanks for the role claim nonetheless)

It might almost be prudent in this instance to go with a no-lynch day 1 to let our night rolls have a chance to work. But as always, lets not end the day early when there is still plenty of time for scum to mistakenly show their hand(s).

Spare me your mispelled and fearful advice Chaplain. Do me no favors and I'll do you no harm. I may be a noob but stupid I'm not. The "good candidate to lynch" that you want to be given is non other than yourself. Ask not for whom the bell tolls Chaplain. It's better to be pissed on than to be pissed off :comeatmebro:/>

Doubledown vote Chaplain of death
The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Dwarves in the Company
Look for scum
Goblins among them
Are not dumb

Vote count:
Chaplain of Death (3): Xarastier, Killgor, Imran Ehsan
Electric Mango (2): Rafay, Noahband
D3mon (2): Kaziocore, Electric Mango
Imran Ehsan (1): Xx Karl xX
Xarastier (1): Chaplain of Death

No-Lynch (2): D3mon, Alternate_Tree

Not voting (1): Lorikz Kain

Deadline is Saturday, February 2.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:

I may be a noob but stupid I'm not.

Dwarves in the Company
Look for scum
Goblins among them
Are not dumb

Coincidence? I think so.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
I'm honestly to the point where I think this may be my last game of Mafia with this group. Xarastier is quite obviously trolling us and people are not only letting him do it, but encouraging him to do it.

I dont care anymore, if Xarastier is part of the town, then I'd like to see the town lose.

Unvote: Xarastier

Vote: Chaplain of death

I dont care if its legal to do so or not. The point is made, if you guys are so gullable as to listen to someone who not only has no clue what hes doing, but is clearly trolling, then you dont deserve to win and you've wasted KevinH's time that he put into setting this game up as well as mine.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Calm down CoD. He is only RP'ing. :soapbox:

Unvote

I would like you to play on. :charge:

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

"I dont think that the odd night part of that roll is something you nessacarily need to share, as it means that scum can feel safer in their kills on even nights now. But thanks for the role claim nonetheless)" Chaplain of death.

A-HA! My ruse worked under this shady oak tree! Not cuz of his bad spelling, but cuz Chaplain of death revealed his scumness by (1) revoking his vote for killing Electric Mango for a no vote as a cover after finding out that I'm a watcher, and (2) for acknowledging his comfort & safety in killing company folk with impunity if in fact I am a watcher.

Since spelling has apparently become the basis of lynching. I thought I would point this out.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
I really dont care anymore Imran. I mentioned that he pushed the boundries last game with what appeared to be a complete intent on trolling the game, and what did he do this game when I tried to help him out and explain the game? He trolls and says that I am scum. And instead of seeing the obvious truth you guys agree with him. This isnt a soap box I'm going to get off of. This is me, fed up.

If we can't play the game the way it is designed to by investigating the discussion and the evidence each day to find the scum and instead lynch based on whatever the hell he wants to call what hes posting then fine. But it isn't mafia anymore, its just "lets play the lottery and see if we get lucky". That isn't the game I came to play.

MOD: Please find me a replacement if I am not lynched. I cannot possibly continue to play this game without blowing a gasket and completely cussing xarastier out which would be highly inappropriate.

I'll come back if and when Xarastier stops trolling or stops playing.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
i'm keeping my vote. i don't know why a townie would vote for another almost confirmed townie. and your last 2 posts i think make you look even more scummier.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
I listed Xarastier as my reason for leaving, but that post illustrates my point perfectly killgor, so thank you. :Picard:

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
as a townie, your main goal should have been hunting scum. however, you overreacted to a meaningless vote and it seems that you want to lynch the one who voted for you. your reaction was too strong and frankly, uncalled for. and on top of that, you proposed that we waste this day by "randomly" lynching someone who you don't even think is scum. now excuse me for saying this, but at this point in the game i find you less useful that xarastier.

as for the no lynch thingy going on, it seems to me that for townies, stating their minds and voting is what makes you townies. trying to manipulate votes is what makes scum scum. therefore, just say what you think about the others and place some votes so that we can get some hunting done.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
dammit there's no reason to ragequit just because of one player :|
besides if there's a vigilante he can kill Xarastier if he's really a nuisance
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Heh.. its been a long time since we have had this day 1 lynch vs no lynch debate.

While, it can be argued that the day 1 lynch provides us voting patterns, I don't believe that they have any significance. The decisions made on day 1 are based on hunches and long shots. The only thing that we can be certain about at this time is that the scum know who they are and will try to get the town to lynch one of the townies. Statistically speaking there is 1 in 4 chance of lynching a scum, realistically, if the scum play it right, we will always end up with a townie getting lynched on day 1.

I for one am not willing to lynch a townie on day 1. Now, if something significant was to be revealed, I might change my vote but at this time I will stick with no lynch.

You're missing the point and Chaplain of death explained why voting for someone on day 1 is not useless.

Actually we're not RVS anymore since players voted Chaplain of death for reasons that are not random anymore

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Me thinks Chaplain of death is town.
If he's scum, he wouldn't get angry at Xarastier as he will just confuse town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

"I dont think that the odd night part of that roll is something you nessacarily need to share, as it means that scum can feel safer in their kills on even nights now. But thanks for the role claim nonetheless)" Chaplain of death.

A-HA! My ruse worked under this shady oak tree! Not cuz of his bad spelling, but cuz Chaplain of death revealed his scumness by (1) revoking his vote for killing Electric Mango for a no vote as a cover after finding out that I'm a watcher, and (2) for acknowledging his comfort & safety in killing company folk with impunity if in fact I am a watcher.

As for Kaziocore: Suppose I'm not telling the truth?! Sorry for the editing. It won't happen again.

vote Chaplain of Death

If you're not telling the truth, I'll lynch you. Lying should be a scum tell.
Townies are not supposed to lie because if they do, scum can do the same.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
@Xarastier: What do you think of killgor?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

as a townie, your main goal should have been hunting scum. however, you overreacted to a meaningless vote and it seems that you want to lynch the one who voted for you. your reaction was too strong and frankly, uncalled for. and on top of that, you proposed that we waste this day by "randomly" lynching someone who you don't even think is scum. now excuse me for saying this, but at this point in the game i find you less useful that xarastier.

Your damn right I overreacted. However, it was the completely unexplainable vote that you and Imran placed that have me done with this. I have no desire to sit here and play a game that is no longer fun because someone is trolling it and guys like you are HELPING him to do it.

I said that I wasn't sure if he was scum or not, chances are that he may be a townie, but looking back at his post with him saying that he "tricked" me because I gave him advice, I'd say that's decent evidence that he is lying. As Kazio said, if you lie, you are scum or are contributing to the scum. So again I wonder, why would 2 supposed townies pounce on me when I vote back when the reasons for his vote are far less sound than my own. You can say all you want for how "less useful" I am than xarastier, but no matter what you say I'm sure its plain to see to the rest that you are quite sadly mistaken.

Now if you will excuse me for saying this, I have better things to be doing then explaining how to play this game to people and getting trolled for it. I have now explained to 3 of you how to play this game on this day alone, and 2 of you have voted to lynch me for my advice. Obviously you'd rather just play the game randomly with no clue than learn how to play so I bid you farewell.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
My list of scum is narrowed down to: