Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-02] The Hobbit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

@d3mon: You say you want early votes but right now you vote no lynch. Care for an explanation?

I like early votes because it builds interest in the game and promotes discussion. I voted no lynch because its the first day and without anything to go on, we are more likely to lynch a townie.
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
lol.... i had no idea i was carrying a metal crate full of treasure after me... i must be stronger than i thought.

anyway, does that mean that us four can be taken off the suspect list? that would be nice but i don't think so. i mean, telling a townie off the bat that 3 other people are confirmed townies doesn't go well with the uninformed majority part.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
Vote: Imran for saying LoTR and not The Hobbit. they are completely different, so he's being scummy and confusing everyone! :P
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta
Wait, so Karl, have you read LotR and not the Hobbit? Because with most people it's the other way around since the hobbit is a lot shorter and meant for a younger audience. Anyways, it seems like there is at least some good night roles that can provide good information, I just say wait a day before lynching anyone.

Vote: No lynch

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
No alternate, i haven't read either of the series. i have seen the LotR movies, but not the hobbit movie. i was just giving imran a hard time lol
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
There are no rings,
or shiny things.
Mafia's the game,
and play's the same.

Vote count:
Electric Mango (3): Chaplain of Death, Rafay, Noahband
Rafay (2): Kaziocore, Electric Mango
Imran Ehsan (1): Xx Karl xX
Noahband (1): Killgor
Xx Karl xX (1): Imran Ehsan

No-Lynch (2): D3mon, Alternate_Tree

Not voting (2): Lorikz Kain, Xarastier

Deadline is Saturday, February 2.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, or 4 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
Unvote: Electric Mango

Vote: no Lynch

Even though it was 2 people it seems like the number of people voting for electric jumped quickly. I was just being silly. So we "know" that xarastier is carrying around some treasure with me and some other people that I may or may not have stolen a portion of, and that he is supposedly a watcher who can only watch on odd nights. (for future reference xarastier I dont think that the odd night part of that roll is something you nessacarily need to share, as it means that scum can feel safer in their kills on even nights now. But thanks for the role claim nonetheless)

It might almost be prudent in this instance to go with a no-lynch day 1 to let our night rolls have a chance to work. But as always, lets not end the day early when there is still plenty of time for scum to mistakenly show their hand(s).

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

'Sup company! After KevinH assigned Imran, Killgor, Chaplain, and myself the task of carrying this freak'n treasure-full metal crate (he told us it would only be a chest) weighing as much as a ship cargo container while the rest of you took point ahead equipped with night goggles in search of goblinscum, we stopped for rest under the shade of this wide oak tree at which time I got to thinking. I looked at KevinH's list given to us and noticed that those of us carrying this freak'n crate are assigned prime numbers! It would be just like KevinH to do that to designate us as non-goblinscum cuz of his pension for machivellian numerology.
Since I have this gift of Odd-night Watcher I'm looking for suggestions from the rest of us during the remainder of the day as to who I should watch tonight.

hhmm..so if I got this right..anyone who's listed in the prime number spot are with you. Interesting.... :mellow:

d3mon is #3 which is also a prime..why did you leave him out?

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
You guys are playing this game wrong.
If everytime we start day 1 with everyone immediately voting to no lynch,
we just wasted day 1 without any scum hunting whatsoever.
Mafia is not all about wait for the power roles to role claim and tell the town who to lynch.
It's not about, "Guys since it's day 2, let's start lynching the inactive players"

Of course at the start of the game we're not sure who the scum is.
The random vote we have during the beginning of day 1 is just to spur discussion.
It ends when a player thinks someone voted a player not randomly.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

I like early votes because it builds interest in the game and promotes discussion. I voted no lynch because its the first day and without anything to go on, we are more likely to lynch a townie.

Vote:d3mon

You like early votes but you voted no lynch and you know that no lynching will cut off the day short.
From history, I'm sure if 2-3 guys will vote no lynch, the rest who are lazy to scum hunt or afraid to
vote someone or scum trying to lie low will follow. (Yes I know some will just say "I agree" then votes no lynch)

Since you guys are too coward to vote someone on day 1, I'll start. Now discuss or I'll treat you as scum
for hiding under the pretense of "we are more like to lynch a townie so let's just no lynch and call it a day"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

'Sup company! After KevinH assigned Imran, Killgor, Chaplain, and myself the task of carrying this freak'n treasure-full metal crate (he told us it would only be a chest) weighing as much as a ship cargo container while the rest of you took point ahead equipped with night goggles in search of goblinscum, we stopped for rest under the shade of this wide oak tree at which time I got to thinking. I looked at KevinH's list given to us and noticed that those of us carrying this freak'n crate are assigned prime numbers! It would be just like KevinH to do that to designate us as non-goblinscum cuz of his pension for machivellian numerology.
Since I have this gift of Odd-night Watcher I'm looking for suggestions from the rest of us during the remainder of the day as to who I should watch tonight.

Oh god why did you role claim on day 1???
There's a role called roleblocker. If there's a roleblocker and if you are telling the truth, you are useless.

PS: Editing of posts is against the rules

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
To answer an earlier question, I'm sure in a game of 12 players, there are 3 scum, 9 town.

Kaziocore is right gentleman. I would rather lynch someone today and be wrong then go into tomorrow without knowing anything more than we do today. The townies best chance of winning is analyzing vote pattern, reading through the discussions, and the sooner we start the better.

Kaz also brings up a good point about d3mon.

Unvote: Rafay
Vote: d3mon

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
"I dont think that the odd night part of that roll is something you nessacarily need to share, as it means that scum can feel safer in their kills on even nights now. But thanks for the role claim nonetheless)" Chaplain of death.

A-HA! My ruse worked under this shady oak tree! Not cuz of his bad spelling, but cuz Chaplain of death revealed his scumness by (1) revoking his vote for killing Electric Mango for a no vote as a cover after finding out that I'm a watcher, and (2) for acknowledging his comfort & safety in killing company folk with impunity if in fact I am a watcher.

As for Kaziocore: Suppose I'm not telling the truth?! Sorry for the editing. It won't happen again.

vote Chaplain of Death

The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
And the hope for this game to use logic instead of randomness like last game just went out the window.

1) Even if your role claim is true, you being a watcher does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the day and changes NOBODIES vote in ANY way. Please read your role PM before you make silly comments like you just did.

2) I gave you advice after how last game (to be blunt) you kind of screwed the town with your inexperience. Not that even without that we would have won but it didnt help. This was me giving you the exact reason why you should not have shared as much information as you did.

3) What spelling mistake did I make, please oh english nazi, tell us.

Unvote: No-lynch

Vote: Xarastier

As long as were going to lynch at random. Why don't we get rid of the unproductive.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
why would you want to get rid of someone who is almost sure townie?

vote: chaplain

you acted very scummy with that post and frankly, it was uncalled for.

also, am i the only one who has trouble finding the logic of the sentence in xarastier's posts?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
VOTE: CHAPLAIN

there... it's all bolded now

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Unvote

I dont believe Xarastier is scum. And since this is Day 1 we are all voting in random anyway. So his theories are EQUALLY as valid as anyone else making accusations now. He also claimed to be a townie role. From his posts it is clear, he doesnt actually understand the nuances of the game. So it is extremely unlikely that he claimed to be a townie watcher role while being scum. Chaplain of Death ignores all these however and tries to get a role claimed townie lynched.

So agreed with killgor.

Vote: Chaplain of Death

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Let me make this even more painfully clear for our audience which apparently does not follow.

I highly doubt that Xarastier is anything other than a confused townie (though his role-claim has no evidence to back it up so it could be a complete fabrication), but if we are going to vote at random to lynch someone, I would prefer to lynch someone who is once again just going to get in the way and actively create oppurtunities for the scum to win. I tried to be nice and give him advice and explained my advice and he turned around and said I was scum for it. So yes, I'm a bit pissed right now.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Give me a good candidate to lynch that is scum and I will gladly change my vote. until then, it stays where it is.

And if you guys lynch me, then congrats. your down a townie already.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter