Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CoD-01] Donner Party Mafia, Town wins!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
655 replies to this topic

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta

So people have replied to my comment, and I still think lynching Rafay is the best choice for today, we'll have to see what happens during the night phase

Vote: Rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

Vote count 2.3

Nerau (0) - 

KevinH (0) - 

Rafay (5) - Euclid of Alexandria, Imran Ehsan, Commander Shepard, KevinH, Alternate Tree

Commander Shepard (0) -

Lyner (1) -  Nerau,

Imran Ehsan (0) -

Euclid of Alexandria (1) - Lyner

Alternate Tree (0) - 

Not Voting - Rafay,  

Rafay, Cannibal Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

Among his possessions the town discovers the remains of Kaziocore, Vanilla Townie

It is now night 2, night actions to me by 7:00 PM PST Wednesday.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

As day 3 dawns, the town assesses the results of the evenings extra-curricular activities.

The remains of KevinH, Cannibal Vigilante and Lyner, Cannibal Mafia Goon, are found scattered inside a wagon where it appears they attempted to devour each other alive, neither seems to have truly succeeded. 

Among KevinH's possessions, the remains of Martino, Vanilla Townie, are found.

Euclid of Alexandria has gone missing.

Nerau (0) - 

Commander Shepard (0) -

Imran Ehsan (0) -

Alternate Tree (0) - 

Not Voting - Alternate Tree, Imran Ehsan, Commander Shepard, Nerau

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Nobody is the current wagon leader.

Deadline is Tuesday, June 13, at 7:00 PM PST.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well KevinH gamble paid off

2 down one to go

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

• Do not talk after you are dead or replaced except for a brief Bah!-type post that contains NO game related information.

B
A
H
!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Nice. :)

Although I am bit confused. Wasnt Commander Shepard supposed to role block Lyner?

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

No I blocked Nerau, I figured Lyner might of been the SK so I just let that sort itself out.

I never stated who I would block but I hinted the most at blocking Nerau,

The SK killed Euclid it seems though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

So the only town power left is me, that means it is me and two VT's.

And I can confirm for sure Nerau is not Rafay's partner but that is not what I wanted to find out and not how I wanted to find it out.

So it is two VT's and 1 SK who must talk and discuss with me who gets lynched, not the ideal situation.

But anyway I am voting to lynch Imran from the get go, there is little between you and Imran is one who sticks out the most for me.

Vote Imran

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

Also, we know the SK killed RoT and Euclid. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:

I'm suspicious of Imran, but I am not convinced by Commander Shepard either.  He claims to be the roleblocker, but we haven't seen him hit anyone with it.  I believe he is the SK and killed the roleblocker and is now roleclaiming as him.

Vote: Commander Shepard

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

I would like to get the 2 VT's to follow my strategy to end the game with the Town winning.

• I know I am the town roleblocker, Rafay being the Mafia goon makes my claim more legit.
    To suggest I am the SK is to suggest that RoT was the town roleblocker we more or less know for sure the roles of everyone that died so far.            Not an attack on the person that said it but that is only a risk a SK would do, the SK would go into a game winning position if we lynch the wrong person.
    It is also to suggest I killed the Euclid the Dietician who probably trusted me almost fully and would vote to lynch and investigate every other player before doing something against me.

• Alternate_Tree, I assumed the role he walked into was a VT, I figured the last people to hold that role were too inactive too be the SK as they're far more likely to lose interest if they're a normal VT.
    I assumed this for most of Day 2, however now he is voting me with a strong conviction which I believe is a SK tell especially considering I am claimed to be the role blocker, the only role that has not been confirmed dead.

I was originally set on lynching Imran in my strategy as I believed the SK was most likely to be between Imran and Nerau.

Which would mean I would not be voting Alternate_tree or Nerau as I assumed Alternate was a VT and I could block Nerau tonight so if he was the SK we would stop him from winning and all we have to do would be to lynch him.

However now I less likely to believe Alternate as his decision to vote me is not something I think a VT in his position will do.

The strategy is to neutralize two players, lynching one and blocking the other.

The problem is I would have to trust the person that I would not be voting to lynch would be the SK.

I definitely won't be voting to lynch Nerau as I can block him in the night.

I was set on lynching Imran but now I am going to vote Alternate for his ridiculous of an outburst against the person most likely to be town for next to no reason(I already stated I roleblocked Kazicore and Nerau).

Unvote

Vote Alternate_Tree

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

Alternate_Tree, if you're a townie.

Then you may have just doomed the town, if Imran is the SK then I can no longer vote him as the only reason I voted him was because I believed you were most likely to have stepped into a VT position after the two previous players went highly inactive.

But I no longer have that same conviction to vote Imran.

I can still stop the SK if the SK is Nerau.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

No I blocked Nerau, I figured Lyner might of been the SK so I just let that sort itself out.

Thats a very strange reasoning. Rafay flipped scum...which means Lyner would be either Cannibal Goon or the SK. He was the only one NOT voting for Rafay. This looked very straightforward to me that if Lyner is scum this means he is Rafay's fellow partner. The SK will not care if Rafay got klynched, in fact he will be happy that his competition is getting killed and his one of his threats being eliminated. So if Lyner is the Cannibal and you are the roleblocker, you should be blocking him, so that KevinH or another townie role doesnt get NKed in the night too. At one strike, townies would have taken out two scum while losing only 1 (killed by the SK). But as it is we lost two townies..with both probably being power roles. How was that good choice on your part to block Nerau?

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

Thats a very strange reasoning. Rafay flipped scum...which means Lyner would be either Cannibal Goon or the SK. He was the only one NOT voting for Rafay. This looked very straightforward to me that if Lyner is scum this means he is Rafay's fellow partner. The SK will not care if Rafay got klynched, in fact he will be happy that his competition is getting killed and his one of his threats being eliminated. So if Lyner is the Cannibal and you are the roleblocker, you should be blocking him, so that KevinH or another townie role doesnt get NKed in the night too. At one strike, townies would have taken out two scum while losing only 1 (killed by the SK). But as it is we lost two townies..with both probably being power roles. How was that good choice on your part to block Nerau?

I don't think it would changed anything other than the day we end.

And perhaps it would have made the SK more likely to win as KevinH would have been still high on my scum list.

I don't have the choice to go back now and see, the current position is acceptable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

Also Nerau was not voting Rafay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

#370 by RoT

From what I've seen, I'm inclined to believe Rafay and I don't think we should lynch him for today.  Maybe wait to see how the night goes before we decide.

So to suggest he was the RB, is to suggest he played the exact same game I played except he died.

It is to suggest he also tried to deceive Rafay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

I'm suspicious of Imran, but I am not convinced by Commander Shepard either.  He claims to be the roleblocker, but we haven't seen him hit anyone with it.  I believe he is the SK and killed the roleblocker and is now roleclaiming as him.

Vote: Commander Shepard

Although I do have doubt.

You literally seem to have no idea as to RoT being the only player logically capable of being a dead RB.

I know we know Euclid role is not known but he most likely definitely was the Dietician.

You don't seem to know the only player that could fit the role of been the RB is the dead RoT.

You just say I killed the RB who you do not name.

I would almost unvote you for that reason since you did not read the situation fully and voted me when you didn't know that info.

But how do I decide between you an Imran.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:

I'm confused.  You say you think that I am a townie, yet you vote for me.  I want to believe that you are the roleblocker, but you have given no evidence to support it.  You haven't successfully roleblocked anyone so there is no evidence.  Now Rafay says he roleblocked Nerau, which we can see as a false statement since he was a scum.  Commander Shepard, you say you roleblocked Nerau, and didn't get any information back.

Mod, you don't tell the RB if they hit the SK 1 shot immunity correct?

I forgot this point, I went through the rules quickly and thought that you would have a RB failed comment if Nerau was the SK, that was where most of my confusion came from

I also misremembered that you had RB Rafay, but it was Kaz

This leaves a couple options.  Assuming Euclid was the Dietician, which can be confirmed because Lyner was a cannibal, we have a couple options.

One, we have CS as the RB and then the SK is one of the remaining 3 people.

Two, CS is the SK and he killed the RB on the first night and has been claiming it ever since.

I am a townie, and so I have a choice between the last 3 people.  If CS is the RB, then the logical choice to lynch is Imran, since CS says he RB Nerau, then when we lynch Imran, he can RB Nerau and have it go through, so all town survives the night and we can win the game.

On the other hand if CS is the SK, then the game is over.

Unvote

I'd like to hear thoughts by Nerau and Imran before voting again

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

I thought your voting was an attempt by the SK, I am not 100% sure the role you picked up was the VT but I assumed it was for a long time.

It is just your posting caused me to doubt it greatly so much it changed my thoughts on my strategy completely.

To hell with it, alright after the disturbance this will definitely be my permanent vote for the day.

I trust Alternate more than Imran so I'm voting Imran again.

He was the only one NOT voting for Rafay.

And mainly for the strategy and the quote above.

It is a complete lie and I believe an attempt to attack the RB.

Unvote

Vote Imran

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

I thought your voting was an attempt by the SK, I am not 100% sure the role you picked up was the VT but I assumed it was for a long time.

It is just your posting caused me to doubt it greatly so much it changed my thoughts on my strategy completely.

To hell with it, alright after the disturbance this will definitely be my permanent vote for the day.

I trust Alternate more than Imran so I'm voting Imran again.

He was the only one NOT voting for Rafay.

And mainly for the strategy and the quote above.

It is a complete lie and I believe an attempt to attack the RB.

Unvote

Vote Imran

I will address this first as it was my mistake. I will put forward my thoughts on the rest of the stuff in a little bit as I have to run now.

I had a quick look at the final vote count which was this:

Nerau (0) -

KevinH (0) -

Rafay (5) - Euclid of Alexandria, Imran Ehsan, Commander Shepard, KevinH, Alternate Tree

Commander Shepard (0) -

Lyner (1) -  Nerau,

Imran Ehsan (0) -

Euclid of Alexandria (1) - Lyner

Alternate Tree (0) -

Not Voting - Rafay,

I really overlooked Nerau voting for Lyner there.  It stuck out that Lyner was voting for Euclid and I had the impression that everyone else apart from Rafay was voting for Rafay.

So that was an oversight on my part. I dount see why I would want to lie about that when the above vote count is right on this page even.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter