Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-05] Duck, Duck, Gray Duck! Mafia - Mafia win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

Montosh

Montosh

Head of the Loser Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,628 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:510117
  • Souls Baptized:Not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Vote: Electric Mango

For needing to eat

Posted Image

Former --->Posted Image

[img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img] Join the Lobster Party Today! [img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

yay for the return of the half majority rule :dancing:  no more endless days of trying  to get a majority amongst inactive ppl to lynch someone.

Vote: Commander Shepard

:popcorn:

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:545743
  • Souls Baptized:1,557
  • Squadron:Delta
Damn fingers being pointed already. I wouldn't lynch right away, I would wait and see how people act towards being lynched and who well they can defend themselfs, then again it is only day 1 and if a Lynch isn't done either way the day will end either with a Lynch or none Lynch. So we have to decide if a Lynch is really worth a possible 2 townies dead.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
And here comes the dreaded debate.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:
It's not dreaded is a debate we must have in every Mafia game
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:
Like I said earlier last Mafia game I played we lynched a key player cuz we just decided to gun-ho the Lynch. Who ironically is are mod for this game lol.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:

For needing to eat

I find it scummy that you say that when Montosh is spelled with N O S H, which means to eat.

Vote: moNtOSH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Montosh

Montosh

Head of the Loser Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,628 posts
  • Resources:

For needing to eat

I find it scummy that you say that when Montosh is spelled with N O S H, which means to eat.

Vote: moNtOSH

:panicmode:

Posted Image

Former --->Posted Image

[img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img] Join the Lobster Party Today! [img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hapa

Hapa

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 46 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:494536
  • Souls Baptized:823,099

Damn fingers being pointed already. I wouldn't lynch right away, I would wait and see how people act towards being lynched and who well they can defend themselfs, then again it is only day 1 and if a Lynch isn't done either way the day will end either with a Lynch or none Lynch. So we have to decide if a Lynch is really worth a possible 2 townies dead.

Are you suggesting we no-lynch on Day 1?  Now I haven't played any games on these boards, but virtually every mafia site I've ever played on considers it to be a terrible idea.  Lynching a townie on Day 1 is no big deal, and there really isn't any other way to get good information in the thread.  

There's always going to be a first lynch, and you just have to man up and do it when you're supposed to.  

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Like I said earlier last Mafia game I played we lynched a key player cuz we just decided to gun-ho the Lynch. Who ironically is are mod for this game lol.

No Lynch is a terrible idea.

Also, in this game there are no "key" players. Everyone apart from the scum has the exact same ability.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I want to clarify my interpretation of the Paranoid Gun Owner role in this game.

If the Paranoid Gun Owner arms himself and a Mafia Goon targets him, then both will die.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Montosh

Montosh

Head of the Loser Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,628 posts
  • Resources:

I want to clarify my interpretation of the Paranoid Gun Owner role in this game.

If the Paranoid Gun Owner arms himself and a Mafia Goon targets him, then both will die.

That was my interpretation too, did anyone else think differently?

Posted Image

Former --->Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:

Are you suggesting we no-lynch on Day 1? Now I haven't played any games on these boards, but virtually every mafia site I've ever played on considers it to be a terrible idea. Lynching a townie on Day 1 is no big deal, and there really isn't any other way to get good information in the thread.

There's always going to be a first lynch, and you just have to man up and do it when you're supposed to.
No I'm never said no Lynch I said we should watch people's reactions to being voted to be lynched and base are votes off them. At least then we won't be pointing fingers wildly like the pattern has been so far.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

"...arm yourself or stay unprotected" could imply that there is some protection if you arm yourself.

Although "leaving you both dead" should make things clear.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:
I hope arming are selves means we have some protection otherwise what's the point of the 1 shot?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blaskowicz

Blaskowicz

Bungalow Bill

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,548 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:289177
  • Souls Baptized:1,592,418

It means you get to take one Mafia member with you to the grave. Which I guess it's pretty neat.

And mostly to hear your arguments,

Vote: Hapa

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

--------
"If you know the enemy and know yourself,
you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
--------
Former Councilor - Bored Artist - Ze Big Brother of Angel

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hapa

Hapa

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 46 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:494536
  • Souls Baptized:823,099

Are you suggesting we no-lynch on Day 1? Now I haven't played any games on these boards, but virtually every mafia site I've ever played on considers it to be a terrible idea. Lynching a townie on Day 1 is no big deal, and there really isn't any other way to get good information in the thread.

No I'm never said no Lynch I said we should watch people's reactions to being voted to be lynched and base are votes off them. At least then we won't be pointing fingers wildly like the pattern has been so far.

Well yeah of course - updating one's votes to one's latest suspicions is pretty standard.  But you have to start somewhere.

It means you get to take one Mafia member with you to the grave. Which I guess it's pretty neat.

And mostly to hear your arguments,

Vote: Hapa

What arguments?

K33PS

K33PS

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 252 posts
  • Resources:
We do have to start somewhere yes. I just hate to see people turn into dodo birds and kill a towny cuz someone said they should with no proof to back up the reason. All I would like to see is some thought put into a reason and not just a random sentence thrown together in a second.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
You've got to start somewhere.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I hope arming are selves means we have some protection otherwise what's the point of the 1 shot?

Think of 1-shot really meaning 1-use.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter