Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RIP (Rest in Peril) - Vladimir Putin

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Moral: Khandov told you so. Although I was more for him simply sitting at his dacza, hugging his waifu:

768.png

tgE7uci.jpg

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

There's always another in line, FF...probably end up being worse.

But let's not jump to conclusions, here's to a speedy recovery for a world leader I can actually respect! (I just like his style of politics and decision making, not the actual outcomes necessarily.) He knows when to manipulate, when to cooperate, and when to say fuck the red tape and do whatever the hell he wants, and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks, too.

I don't know where do you live but here, in my country, we're actually quite happy with full independence we got back after 200 years :P. After living for so long in the shadow of Mordor (erm.. Russia) there aren't many people here respecting yet another barbaric leader and his dreams of power at the expense of his neighbors.

Yes, he knows how to play some EU clowns (I'm in EU, I like EU, but most of our leaders are clowns). He's tough and ruthless but that makes him as much respectable as a random thug mugging you on a street.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445
Vladimir can't take off work to see the birth of all of his children. How would he get anything done?

Although if he didn't want any children, I suppose Putin is the only man capable of killing a Child of Putin. I imagine it takes three priests to seal the area against the destructive energies unleashed.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I don't know where do you live but here, in my country, we're actually quite happy with full independence we got back after 200 years :P. After living for so long in the shadow of Mordor (erm.. Russia) there aren't many people here respecting yet another barbaric leader and his dreams of power at the expense of his neighbors.

Yes, he knows how to play some EU clowns (I'm in EU, I like EU, but most of our leaders are clowns). He's tough and ruthless but that makes him as much respectable as a random thug mugging you on a street.

Greetings Ali, you now have my attention. This post tells me you live in a country that was once under control of the Soviet Union.

This means I have a greater value of your opinion on what goes on over there. I'm an American that lived through the cold war, and the threat of nuclear war with the Soviet Union was the big fear of my early days. When the Soviet Union collapsed, and the iron curtain came down, it was like a great weight had been lifted that we lived through every day of our lives. You have the ability to tell me what it was like on the other side of that curtain, and what you would like to see happen during this time of change. From a former Soviet block citizen to a regular American citizen... what do you want to happen over there?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

http://gawker.com/cia-source-putin-has-the-flu-1691376175

Sounds reasonable? 

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Moral: Khandov told you so. Although I was more for him simply sitting at his dacza, hugging his waifu:

768.png

ROFL!

Hey, who doesn't want to huggle Natalia Poklonskaya?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Of course the CIA would know. :V

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:

Of course the CIA would know. :V

Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong.....

Posted Image
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Owney

Owney

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:137509
  • Souls Baptized:3,745,946

BRB sending Vlad some TamiFlu!

Seriously though, if that was the case, why wouldn't Russia just say he has the fucking flu? Or is he supposed to be perceived as some God who is immune to illness?

Baptized by fire and blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:

Seriously though, if that was the case, why wouldn't Russia just say he has the fucking flu? Or is he supposed to be perceived as some God who is immune to illness?

I know right? That would be the same with North Korea. I don't think Russia doesn't want to be perceived as weak when they are fighting a proxy war against the West. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

News that your leader is sick in the middle of a war with Ukraine can look bad and of course, the media makes a huge thing about it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tripl3 Thr3at

Tripl3 Thr3at

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 175 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:564020
  • Souls Baptized:3446

Where is the evidence he got Nemstov killed? Let's not confuse facts and speculation. 

Evidence? You are looking for evidence ? Ha... read up on what happened to proponents of Soviet leaders during its history.
Th3 Tripl3 Thr3at R3publik
IRON Diplomat

Posted Image

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick!" -- Teddy Roosevelt, U.S. President
"No bastard ever won a war dying for his country. He won it by causing the other poor dumb bastard to die for his country." -- Gen. George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Where is the evidence he got Nemstov killed? Let's not confuse facts and speculation.

There is none, doubt there ever will be any. Still, it looks like they beat the shit out of the suspects to get a confession and then went after the activist that brough light to the issue

Ok then, I suppose all confessions and evidence from Guantanamo bay prisors is faulty and shit, because they've been tortured for years before being convicted. But hey, those standards don't apply equally, am I right?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

Evidence? You are looking for evidence ? Ha... read up on what happened to proponents of Soviet leaders during its history.

I am trying to apply the same standards you'd apply on yourself, that is, innocent until proven guilty.

Speculation by media that is clearly taking a side does not make that speculation into facts, no matter how much they feed it down on their target audience.

But I can see the blatant hypocrisy here.

Once again, the problem isn't that Putin did right or wrong, but that he isn't yet another tyrant in pocket of the ruling clique.

Edited by Shahenshah, 16 March 2015 - 01:02 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

I am trying to apply the same standards you'd apply on yourself, that is, innocent until proven guilty.

Speculation by media that is clearly taking a side does not make that speculation into facts, no matter how much they feed it down on their target audience.

Once again, the problem isn't that Putin did right or wrong, but that he isn't yet another tyrant in pocket of the ruling clique.

he isn't in the pocket of "our" ruling clique. >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

There is none, doubt there ever will be any. Still, it looks like they beat the shit out of the suspects to get a confession and then went after the activist that brough light to the issue

Ok then, I suppose all confessions and evidence from Guantanamo bay prisors is faulty and shit, because they've been tortured for years before being convicted. But hey, those standards don't apply equally, am I right?

I believe the Guantanamo prisoners were tortured for information, not confessions, since there was already evidence for their involvement with terrorist groups. But it proved to be ineffective for the same reason why getting confessions is effective: People made up stories just to avoid being tortured, just like they confess to anything which that haven't actually done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

While Putin and the West can be scary, I'm more worried about China's ruling clique. U.S. companies just keep funneling them money as fast as they can.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

and that is the crux of the problem, that is why their is outrage and bewilderment in media, while BFF tyrants run rampamt elsewhere.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Greetings Ali, you now have my attention. This post tells me you live in a country that was once under control of the Soviet Union.

This means I have a greater value of your opinion on what goes on over there. I'm an American that lived through the cold war, and the threat of nuclear war with the Soviet Union was the big fear of my early days. When the Soviet Union collapsed, and the iron curtain came down, it was like a great weight had been lifted that we lived through every day of our lives. You have the ability to tell me what it was like on the other side of that curtain, and what you would like to see happen during this time of change. From a former Soviet block citizen to a regular American citizen... what do you want to happen over there?

Even though I was 8 by the time Iron curtain fell I can tell no one give a $#% about nuclear apocalypse. Normal people did not concern themselves with such exotic threats...and I don't think our gov was concerned either. After all we got just a handful of nuclear shelters (and the closest one to me was a few hours of train travel away :D ). Generally people had more important problems on their heads, like this one for example:

kolejka_wroclaw_83-4.jpg

That's not a queue to some exclusive club but to a typical shop. Even a rumor that there will be a delivery of fresh meat would spread immediately and result with such a line.

Now, after 10 years in EU, there isn't really much difference between us and other western countries, even though we're not as wealthy as them. All we need now is getting our law and economical freedom more into western standards.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I know right? That would be the same with North Korea. I don't think Russia doesn't want to be perceived as weak when they are fighting a proxy war against the West. 

Leaders there are the machos, the alpha males and they don't have problems that trouble us, common mortals. In non democratic countries you either are strong and survive or show weakness and get overthrown by some other power hungry tyrant.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users