Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So who wants a browser game with more life than CN and functional (unlike nationsgame)?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I can guarantee that BK isn't MI6.

I know several of the founders are members of MI6 in CN, but, there's no references that I've seen on their boards to MI6.

They've been together as a group (on and off) since before MI6. The founders actually posted about meeting on Project Terra, before coming to CN.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I'm in NPO and it's great. We'll grow your nation faster than any other alliance I guarantee.

shameless recruiting lol

hehe yeah wasn't very subtle there. xD

It is true about the growth though. NPO always claimed to be Communist and in P&W there are alliance taxes, which in NPO are extremely high, then we redistribute it. So far it's stunted growth of our top nations, but our new nations grow insanely fast. I got 7 cities & 2 projects in just a couple months. Cities with 1200-1600 infra I might add. :)

I'd have more but we're trying to give some love back to the top nations they've been very patient and generous. I'm happy where I am now so I haven't been requesting new cities.

Oh and did I mention Rhizo is there too? :D

Antoine Roquentin

Antoine Roquentin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533155

NPO has members from Umbrella, Sengoku,  GLoF,  one FTW, and one IRON guy in addition to the NPO people. We would love to have more active members from IRON rather than them going elsewhere. If you join P&W and pick another alliance, we'll always leave a light on for you.

DEIC has Grayshadow though, but no other current IRON members that I know of.

We're also allied to VE and Alpha(lots of NG members), so those could be good destinations as well. Alpha lets less people in though. The best chance you have of not fighting NGers and such is to join one of the three.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

NPO has members from Umbrella, Sengoku,  GLoF,  one FTW, and one IRON guy in addition to the NPO people. We would love to have more active members from IRON rather than them going elsewhere. If you join P&W and pick another alliance, we'll always leave a light on for you.

We're also allied to VE and Alpha(lots of NG members), so those could be good destinations as well. Alpha lets less people in though. The best chance you have of not fighting NGers and such is to join one of the three.

Grayshadow is worth a 1000 members by himself.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

I am in BK too hilowe (different name) and I agree. No MI6 reference anywhere. They are a mass recruiting alliance like IRON as well so a lot of new nations from all over the place. I see Rafay joined them as well...:P and DVD ( <_< ) so yeah..lot of diversity.

Regarding NPO. Arent you guys taxing like 100%. That means every money and resource you make is taken by the Government. and then follow the same exact script to build the nation that is given to all nations. not my cup of tea.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Antoine Roquentin

Antoine Roquentin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Resources:

Grayshadow is worth a 1000 members by himself.

Join DEIC then. I didn't mean to dispute your assertion. Just he isn't gov..

I am in BK too hilowe (different name) and I agree. No MI6 reference anywhere. They are a mass recruiting alliance like IRON as well so a lot of new nations from all over the place. I see Rafay joined them as well... :P and DVD ( <_< ) so yeah..lot of diversity.

Regarding NPO. Arent you guys taxing like 100%. That means every money and resource you make is taken by the Government. and then follow the same exact script to build the nation that is given to all nations. not my cup of tea.

We usually invest more in people than is given by them and the building is planned so we have people in similar ranges because it's been the most effective way to defend ourselves. If you want a less structured set up that gives people more freedom in terms of what to do with their nation,  VE has low taxes and would be my recommendation.

Another recommendation would be UPN since Aenir is there and gov. 

If you don't want end up in wars like the one tS is in against NG currently, then VE or UPN would be great choices and are both mass alliances. If you want a smaller alliance feel,  DEIC seems like a good choice too. 

I'm not making a pronouncement on whether it's good or not but BK and their bloc are heavily tied to tS  as James said so in almost any scenario you will be going to war in support of them against people like Alpha(NG).  I personally like BK and they're generally cool guys despite Strum and Yosodog's CN affiliations.

I can sympathize with James' position that he doesn't like people from here being recruited to fight his alliance.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Regarding NPO. Arent you guys taxing like 100%. That means every money and resource you make is taken by the Government.

You get to keep your daily log-in bonus and any money made from baseball/gambling. So there is a tiny bit of economic freedom. :)

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I might start playing again if IRON is established. Until then, all the current notable AA's other than a select few are all shit.

Also, if the game keeps changing (I imagine it's doing so right now) then fuck that shit.

Overall, I don't have high expectations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

If there are enough IRON people there maybe we can look at forming an alliance in the near future?

You should probably form IRON instead of joining MI6 in PnW.

You're your own community, I think you're capable of maintaining the community. When I was in IRON we played all sorts of games together. The good ol' days with Glyndwr.

You've got lots of friends in PnW, say hi to us. Grub, Frawley, and myself are having a wonderful time!

You remember Ikariam or War of Empires?

Glyndwr was a good leader

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

If there are enough IRON people there maybe we can look at forming an alliance in the near future?

You should probably form IRON instead of joining MI6 in PnW.

You're your own community, I think you're capable of maintaining the community. When I was in IRON we played all sorts of games together. The good ol' days with Glyndwr.

You've got lots of friends in PnW, say hi to us. Grub, Frawley, and myself are having a wonderful time!

You remember Ikariam or War of Empires?

Glyndwr was a good leader

Yeah, I played for a little bit.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MrHiott

MrHiott

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 30 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:446109
  • Souls Baptized:940033

MI6 isn't The Syndicate: 

IMG_5384.PNG

SsS1Qxo.jpg

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I am in BK
Can we start IRON there?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys

Cast IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 583 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592061
  • Souls Baptized:10,981
  • Squadron:Alpha

LOLOLOL

I found this game on accident. Huh. I guess I'll be changing alliances now?

Fuck I'm in BK.

Echo Sqad Master Sergeant
Mentor
Recruiter
Editor

Mentee: evilfix

Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys

Cast IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 583 posts
  • Resources:

Joined The Syndicate.

Mentor
Recruiter
Editor

Antoine Roquentin

Antoine Roquentin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Resources:

Also we play on the test server too. It's a faster paced version so if you're very active it's pretty fun. http://alex.politicsandwar.com

Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys

Cast IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 583 posts
  • Resources:

I am in BK
Can we start IRON there?

We can! Well, if the upper-ups allow it that is.

Right now just join the Syndicate if you haven't already.

Mentor
Recruiter
Editor

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

I dont want to join NPO or VE...mehh

Someone needs to start over IRON over there.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I can start something over there.

I am in BKCan we start IRON there?

We can! Well, if the upper-ups allow it that is. Right now just join the Syndicate if you haven't already.

I'm in BK.I ain't joining tS
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Antoine Roquentin

Antoine Roquentin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Resources:

I would get on that sooner than later since the later you join, the more disadvantaged you'd be. We're dealing with a year+ disadvantage already. We'd be willing to help out an IRON alliance.

Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys

Cast IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 583 posts
  • Resources:

Heh. What's Syndicate's policy on raiding again?

Mentor
Recruiter
Editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users