Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 6 thread

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Marneus

BITE ME!  I haven't logged in to Facebook today yet.

Don't tempt me.

Oh sweetie, you have no idea what you could be getting yourself into.

Ditto :awesome:

I'm starting to get the idea that you have a gauntlet to throw somewhere.  Is it spiked leather?  And what's with the emoji, kid?

Leather? No. Spiked? Quite possibly. Kid? 25 is not a kid my dear. Unless you're 80. :roll:

Totally depends on how you behave.  Act like a child, then you're a kid even if you're 90.  Just saying.

I do appreciate that you're 25 years old, although your profile says 27, it means you might have a prayer of keeping up with me.

Jeez, if it's how I behave, then I'm an infant at best.

Yeah, not sure what happened there. Should prob update my age. Also, LOL. I don't believe in praying. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Well crap.  I just deleted what I said because I thought I was being inappropriate, but whatever.  I still think you're a sweetie, Davian, and you can show me your gauntlet any time you like.

This was a good episode to set up the next one, which will be great!

lmao

I read some theories about this when the still picture was leaked.

It
basically says, Melissandre is actually about 100 years old and that
the choker around her neck is a magical item that gives her eternal
youth and when she takes it off she becomes an old woman. People think
she will be using the powers of the lord of light to bring Jon back at
the cost of her own powe

rs.

I purposely avoided the spoilers, but that is a very good theory.  However given her recent repeated epic fails, I think her powers are badly failing.  Unless she's already revived Jon, he is probably dead for good, there are time limits on reanimation in Westeros, unless you're a white walker maybe.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Lesson learned.  Don't piss off older women.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Well crap.  I just deleted what I said because I thought I was being inappropriate, but whatever.  I still think you're a sweetie, Davian, and you can show me your gauntlet any time you like.

lmao

It
the cost of her own powe

rs.

I purposely avoided the spoilers, but that is a very good theory.  However given her recent repeated epic fails, I think her powers are badly failing.  Unless she's already revived Jon, he is probably dead for good, there are time limits on reanimation in Westeros, unless you're a white walker maybe.

Spoiler

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

lmao

It
the cost of her own powe

rs.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You know, I kind of feel like you shouldn't be reading this thread if you don't want spoilers.  I'll cooperate about hiding spoilers, but it seems silly to come in here not expecting peeps to discuss what is going on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

lmao

and yeah maybe scrap the spoiler tag you're right

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

We have never seen her retire for the night... she probably has to sleep like that, and it's a daily routine. Shah has it that she's 400 years old... looks about right, like I said, she needs to keep the collar.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

We have never seen her retire for the night... she probably has to sleep like that, and it's a daily routine. Shah has it that she's 400 years old... looks about right, like I said, she needs to keep the collar.

Hahaha! That totally cracked me up, Lys!

How awesome was the blonde female knight! ( terrible with names, sorry ). And Podrick! Woot! You go Pod! Has Theon redeemed himself?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

yeah I thought podrick was gonna die tbh, but he held his own

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Has Theon redeemed himself?

We have to look at what Theon did, and determine if he didn't do it... would anything be different? Theon betrayed Robb Stark, this is fact. Theon took Winterfell, and killed a lot of people doing it. I really don't know if the Iron-born burned Winterfell, or if Ramsey burned it, but I don't think it matters because Theon didn't kill Robb and Catlyn... Walder Frey and Roose Bolton did, and I think that would have happened anyway.

Theon did cause Bran to travel north of the wall... which might end up being the greater good... but he still has no dick.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

HIS NAME IS REEK

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

HIS NAME IS REEK

And so it shall be forever!  In reading the books I was so appalled by what happened to him that I stopped hating him (almost, not quite, but almost) and he didn't even lose his dick.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Soo I have a question. At the end of last season Tristan, Myrcella, Jamie and Bronn all went on the boat back to King's Landing. While all those daughters stayed at Dorne.

How can 2 of them be on the same boat as Tristan all of a sudden to kill him? :P They took a boat as well and went after them or what?

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I was confused, as well.  I thought Tristan was on the boat with Mycella.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Several of the dorne scenes were very vague.

How did that big ass guard die from one stab to the back?

How was Tristan so stupid to choose to fight the weaker sister and turn his back on the stronger one?

Does the wife & her daughters feel they can rule dorne now? I heard they're all bastards or something

My only conclusion is that the directors wanted to conclude the dorne story as soon as. But it gets you wondering, are they still planning on coming after the Lannisters for their father & their aunt?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Several of the dorne scenes were very vague.

How did that big ass guard die from one stab to the back?

How was Tristan so stupid to choose to fight the weaker sister and turn his back on the stronger one?

Does the wife & her daughters feel they can rule dorne now? I heard they're all bastards or something

My only conclusion is that the directors wanted to conclude the dorne story as soon as. But it gets you wondering, are they still planning on coming after the Lannisters for their father & their aunt?

The woman was Prince Oberon's lover, but not his wife.  Those sisters are known as the "sandsnakes" and are the product of that relationship.  As "bastards" they should have no legal claim to the throne, but they clearly have  popularity among the military, so they could end up in charge.  Also, Dorne is not typical Westeros,  bi and homosexuality and out of wedlock births, are widely accepted there. 

Interesting to see the power of women increasing on the series.  I think we aren't done with Dorne.  I think there is going to be a big hairy war that will further diminish Kings Landing's ability to rule Westeros at all.  FYI, in case you forgot, Dorne is part of Westeros, but on the other side of the narrow sea so they have enjoyed much greater independence from Kings landing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

ah that explains it

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I think Jaime and Cersei will bargain with the Tyrell's to free Loris and Margaery... and take out the Sparrows at the same time. They will then go to war with Dorne for revenge on Myrcella, with complete cooperation from the aggrieved King Tommen. Look out for Petyr Baelish... he started this whole thing to begin with by killing Jon Arryn. He is on his way to Winterfell with the entire army of the Vale. This will get really interesting... really quick.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255
The Dorne subplot was absolutely butchered up. Really sad to see one of my favourite characters, Doran, handled this way. I have to admit
Tristen's assassination was kinda funny though. Same for Jaime's arc. He's returning to being the same old Jaime, minus perhaps the pompusness. Though in light of what happened to Myrcella, I don't think that's outright OOC

Really loving Jon's arc now. Did anyone see the two red wing shaped bloodstains? :D

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users