Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-1]Town of Transylvania - Town and Van Helsing Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593536
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:1ceCream

So is this a vamp ability or something?

Nobody knows anything about it.

Insert catchy and cool signature here.

TO: 1ceCream | FROM: THE LAST SPARTAN

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/16/2016 12:34:07 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/15/2016 12:23:03 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/14/2016 12:28:04 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/13/2016 11:32:10 PM

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Other then it may or may not be in the game....that's helpful.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

Another non confusing line of text from MK that completely makes sense...

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't being a werewolf start as a curse, so could that be the curse in this, that something happens and we get another werewolf?

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

The current situation is that we know nothing, we don't have a way to know anything and no one is pushing discussion to try to know something... So we're screwed.

I will even support KevinH in his lynching someone, as that might be the only way to get some discussion started. So we lynch someone and criticize the ones that voted or didn't vote... To finally get some sort of discussion, so we can do some scum hunting.

So deadline is tomorrow already? Are we going to lynch 1ceCream? (He posted some recently)

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Latest Day 2 only post count:

7 KevinH
5 Mandarijn
5 Robert2424
5 Wolfpacks
5 1ceCream
3 D34THBR1NG3R
3 Rhizoctonia
3 Ali bin Turban
2 King H

Unvote
1ceCream has increased his post count.

Vote: King H

Bottom of the list.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Bleh, not really much to add to the conversation now. Scumhunting sucks because half of the scum will join us in it and there's to little information to analyze. I guess we'll go again hiding in our huts for the night, hoping that scum will hit each other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• 20,057 posts
  • Resources:

I think it's better to lynch someone, as then we'll have at least SOMETHING to discuss tomorrow... Otherwise we'll just be in the same boat tomorrow and nothing happens again. This already was a wasted day, I don't want the same to happen tomorrow. So I will support a lynch on someone.

Sorry, it's not for a specific reason, but something needs to happen and I guess a lynch is the way to go... This just seems the only way to me to generate some discussion, so we can scum hunt. I will take away my vote if we don't want to lynch (due to strategic reasons).

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

King H (2): KevinH, Mandarijn

1ceCream (1): Rhizoctonia

Ali bin Turban (0):
D34THBR1NG3R (0):

KevinH (0):
Mandarijn(0):
Rhizoctonia(0):
Robert2424(0):

Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream, Ali bin Turban, D34THBR1NG3R, King H, Robert2424, Wolfpacks

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 27th at 12:00pm CST.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I think it's better to lynch someone, as then we'll have at least SOMETHING to discuss tomorrow... Otherwise we'll just be in the same boat tomorrow and nothing happens again. This already was a wasted day, I don't want the same to happen tomorrow. So I will support a lynch on someone.

Sorry, it's not for a specific reason, but something needs to happen and I guess a lynch is the way to go... This just seems the only way to me to generate some discussion, so we can scum hunt. I will take away my vote if we don't want to lynch (due to strategic reasons).

Wait...whaaat?

You say taking a random shot that will most probably kill a town is a good solution? Let's assume for a moment KH is a town and we lynched him...please tell us what you expect to achieve with that move?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• 20,057 posts
  • Resources:

Then you can accuse Kevin and me of being scum, we react, ... => discussion, so we can finally do some scum hunting. No? :P

Otherwise we'll just have another wasted day tomorrow. Or are we still playing the 'we have to survive with as many townies as possible in the later days' game? Because I can understand that and I will follow that if needed. But that's basicly just a waiting game and if that's what we're doing, why don't we all just vote no lynch immediately? Anyway, I will keep my vote for now, to see your answer and will remove it if needed. But if we have the same day again tomorrow I will push hard for a lynch on whoever as it's pretty boring now...

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I see what They are getting at, the game is dead unless we chuck some life into it,

Vote King H

Unless someone can tell me other wise

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

King H (3): KevinH, Mandarijn, Wolfpacks

1ceCream (1): Rhizoctonia

Ali bin Turban (0):
D34THBR1NG3R (0):

KevinH (0):
Mandarijn(0):
Rhizoctonia(0):
Robert2424(0):

Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream, Ali bin Turban, D34THBR1NG3R, King H, Robert2424

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 27th at 12:00pm CST.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

It's boring because we have no tools to make a proper investigation and actually our winning or not winning is in the hands of scums.

On the other hand it's kind of funny, since if both scum teams focus on killing us, we'll lose no matter what. At the same time if one of scum teams will focus on killing their competition - that team will win. So it's logical for them to hunt each other, but by doing that they increase our chances to win...so it's interesting to watch as a sort of social experiment (not that much to play part in it as one of the town's herd that's being slaughtered).

I'd like town to survive, but yes, we risk...and suffer inactivity because of that. So let's see if that brings any news from KingH.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

The scum aren't going to know if we're town or with the other scum group.

We, the town, know who Van Helsing is so we can avoid lynching him.

I just thought of another scheme to try during the next game day ... we can have everybody put up a list of all the names with instructions to include Van Helsing in the middle 50%.  When somebody doesn't do it right, the townies will know who is not with us.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Won't get much from lynching me. I am a vanilla townie. I have been keeping up with the game best I can but the complexity really is effecting my playstyle.

As far as curse, I feel it's a modifier to specifically target VH. More specifically probably a modifier like suicide bomber

I really have no information or educated guess to make a vote. I'd rather not kill VH and screw our chances, so a safe lynch could be me alternatively to avoid lynching him.

From my understanding, we can't kill vampires from a lynch. Only VH can. Vampires also have a post limit. So why vote for the lower post counts unless I'm wrong? This does raise some suspicious on those voting if this is correct.

Werewolves can kill vampires, or vice versa? I'm not sure the WVs play in all this. But I think we can lynch them.

VH knows all the townies, so I do ask he does not stand up for me. Any hint to who VH is would screw us.

And we have a SK involves whose priming people? Can SK kill anyone or are vampires immune to him too?

Again the complexity is really confusing me but makes a fun game.

I just thought of another scheme to try during the next game day ... we can have everybody put up a list of all the names with instructions to include Van Helsing in the middle 50%.  When somebody doesn't do it right, the townies will know who is not with us.

I got a townie role but never was told who VH is? Dafuq that might explain some confusion.
Nevermind I misread my role message. I did get it. I thought it was vice versa. He knows us but we don't know him. I'm so damn confused.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Couldn't  the scum just wait for town to post first, and copy their middle people?  Also, wouldn't that pretty much be a dead give away of who VH is if he's still around tomorrow?  If a common name appears in the middle 50% of everyone's post, the process of elimination wouldn't be to difficult to likely figure out who it is.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Won't get much from lynching me. I am a vanilla townie. I have been keeping up with the game best I can but the complexity really is effecting my playstyle.

As far as curse, I feel it's a modifier to specifically target VH. More specifically probably a modifier like suicide bomber

I really have no information or educated guess to make a vote. I'd rather not kill VH and screw our chances, so a safe lynch could be me alternatively to avoid lynching him.

From my understanding, we can't kill vampires from a lynch. Only VH can. Vampires also have a post limit. So why vote for the lower post counts unless I'm wrong? This does raise some suspicious on those voting if this is correct.

Werewolves can kill vampires, or vice versa? I'm not sure the WVs play in all this. But I think we can lynch them.

VH knows all the townies, so I do ask he does not stand up for me. Any hint to who VH is would screw us.

And we have a SK involves whose priming people? Can SK kill anyone or are vampires immune to him too?

Again the complexity is really confusing me but makes a fun game.

I got a townie role but never was told who VH is? Dafuq that might explain some confusion.
Nevermind I misread my role message. I did get it. I thought it was vice versa. He knows us but we don't know him. I'm so damn confused.

Honestly this is just confusing to me...and seems a bit of a back pedal.  To me, your whole write up seems like someone who does not know who VH is, nor the fact town know who the VH is.  Only after reading Kevin's post, you seem to realize you screwed up and rephrase it as if you just misread it.  I don't know how one would not read the PM and read very clearly who is stated as the VH.

Nor the fact

Why would VH know who all the town is?

If he knew who all the town was,

-  He could of came out D1 claiming VH and post the list of town members and it wouldn't even be a game.

-  If VH knew who all town was, that would only leave scum left + arsonist.  Thus that would be completely unfair to vampires as if we go with the thought process that there's 2 Vamps/2 WW/1 arsonist, VH would have 40% chance of hitting a vampire N1.

I'm not sure if this is a truely a case of you not reading your role PM, or a case of scum trying to play as if you're town and getting confused of who is told what at the start and realizing you got things completely backwards after reading Kevin's post and trying to save face.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
At this point KH will be lynched at deadline. Unless somebody unvotes.

As the day is coming closer to an end, I should post my suspect list.

Ali,
Kevin,

And that's it. I try to have a least 3 people but we are still running on such limited info. If KH flips town, those on the Lynch wagon are going to be looked at with a fine comb. But it really is a Lynch mostly based on number of posts witch doesn't help us much as if KH is a vampire we can't Lynch him. So it's a Lynch I cannot get behind. We can only Lynch wares.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

If we attempt to lynch a vampire, then Van Helsing gets a sure kill with his action.

But we might lynch a werewolf and that's good, too.

The townies just need to keep their post count ahead of the vampires to be safe.

We still have all the scum hopefully killing each other off.

Good point about scum copying the list after a townie posts.

How about everybody posting 2 players that they think are scummy without repeating a previously posted pair?

Van Helsing will not be in a townie's pair, but we might catch a scum that way.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter