Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Presidential Debates

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

They did mention him seemingly having a cold, from the few snippits I got during the news I wouldn't make such a claim thou.

would be hilarious thou, him keeping a common cold out of the open >_>

You should see the memes out there of him snorting coke. I don't find that idea at all amusing, I hope it was just a cold, but why deny it?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

They did mention him seemingly having a cold, from the few snippits I got during the news I wouldn't make such a claim thou.

You should see the memes out there of him snorting coke. I don't find that idea at all amusing, I hope it was just a cold, but why deny it?

"It was the best cold, my colds are amazing, really amazing colds really, I will make colds great again, everyone likes colds!"

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

"It was the best cold, my colds are amazing, really amazing colds really, I will make colds great again, everyone likes colds!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
Holt: "But Mr. Trump, we have you on record saying that being sick is bad (Trump: "wrong!") and that you don't enjoy it."

Trump: "That isn't true, if you look at what I've said ive never said that. "

Holt: "Mr trump we have the direct quote right here."

Trump: "The record shows that im right."

Holt: Mrs. Clinton how do you feel about sickness?

Clinton: Well i think Donald is a despicable person. Hes a rich asshole, just look at the things he does.

Holt: Okay.... that wasn't the question though?

Clinton: He does the same shit we've been letting corporations get away with for years because they lobby us to let them do this shit, but now that he's running for president im suddenly going to give a shit about those problems

Sorry, started my stupid scenario and then just kept going because i was too amused be the absurdity of it all. Vote meteor 2016!

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

My new T-shirt :)

IMG_0910.jpg

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Trump and Clinton are in a plane crash, who surives?
Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Spoiler

LMAO

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

The whole thing was like a reality TV show. But I think Hillary kinda crushed Trump. Not surprising considering he's so impulsive. 

I believe Hillary Clinton won the debate on points, but lost the debate in public opinion. If you wanted to see Hillary pull out a bat and beat on Trump all night... you walked away smiling and believe she won. She attacked him personally the entire debate, but one thing is fact... everything she attacked him over, everyone already knows, it's old news, and most important, is not illegal.

It's not illegal to call a woman a pig, file a corporate bankruptcy, question a Presidents birthplace, or keep your tax returns private. All this has been beat to death, and the only people who care are the people who don't want him to win. Hillary Clinton on the other hand, is up to her ears in illegal activity... and it will be addressed.

Lester Holt gave Hillary the floor, and held Trump to a clock. He hammered Trump with follow up questions, and not once followed up with Hillary. When Trump brought up the illegal private email server, he simply said... "He mentioned your emails... would you like to respond?". Hillary had some professional sounding prepared speeches... but she lost the people by personally attacking Trump on meaningless character bullshit, and just acting like a smug bitch that is above the law. Too many people want her in prison, and calling Trump an asshole isn't gonna change that.

In a couple days national and state polls will start coming out, and we will see if the snap polls taken after this debate ring true. I'm curious to see what comes of it... and looking forward to the next debate.

All Trump does is attack people on meaningless character bullshit. He's a corrupt asshole who uses other people and their money. He's impulsive, egotistical, temperamental and unfit to rule a flea circus let alone a nation. 

Hillary is a criminal on a number of levels and if elected, will probably continue disregarding the rules. Maybe she'll start another war or two. This is what the elite do and that includes Trump. They all bend the rules to their benefit. But Hillary is the most qualified candidate for the job.

Spoiler

:roll:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

All Trump does is attack people on meaningless character bullshit. He's a corrupt asshole who uses other people and their money. He's impulsive, egotistical, temperamental and unfit to rule a flea circus let alone a nation.  Hillary is a criminal on a number of levels and if elected, will probably continue disregarding the rules. Maybe she'll start another war or two. This is what the elite do and that includes Trump. They all bend the rules to their benefit. But Hillary is the most qualified candidate for the job.

Trump is, and has done, everything you said... but he didn't do it to Hillary Clinton on Monday night. It's not illegal to be mean. It's not illegal to be ruthless. It's not illegal to file corporate bankruptcy to protect yourself. Trump has done nothing illegal.

Trump did not personally attack Hillary during the debate. Not once. He attacked her on what she has done, and more important, what she has not done. He left way too many issues on the table, and allowed her to tear his face off with the help of the moderator, on his character. I think he knows he can't beat her in a war with words. She's a lifelong lawyer, like Ted Cruz, and Trump beat Ted by laying back and letting Ted be unlikable. He's doing the same thing with Hillary, and when they're out of character bullets she won't have anything left. Hillary Clinton has spent a half billion dollars on character assassination on Donald Trump. Trump has spent hardly anything... and she's not winning. Her mega donors will get real nervous very soon.

If Hillary Clinton wins... I will congratulate everyone on their victory, and keep doing what I have been doing for the last 8 years, and that is to do everything I can to keep her from signing anything into law. She will be the President in office when the real bubble bursts. If you think the mortgage bubble was bad, just wait for the Federal Reserve to raise the interest rates on currency that has been artificially forced to zero for the last 8 years to fake a recovery. During this time, Obama has doubled the national debt to 20 trillion dollars. Currency cannot remain worthless indefinitely. When those rates are forced to increase to counter inflation, so goes up the interest payments on 20 trillion dollars of wasted debt. They can't tax people enough to pay for it all. BOOM!

You will be sorry that you didn't elect Donald Trump, and his people, that would have done something about it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

The country can't declare bankruptcy, therefore Trump can't accomplish shit to help us out of our debt. Hes proven that time and again. I won't regret not voting for that moron.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

All Trump does is attack people on meaningless character bullshit. He's a corrupt asshole who uses other people and their money. He's impulsive, egotistical, temperamental and unfit to rule a flea circus let alone a nation.  Hillary is a criminal on a number of levels and if elected, will probably continue disregarding the rules. Maybe she'll start another war or two. This is what the elite do and that includes Trump. They all bend the rules to their benefit. But Hillary is the most qualified candidate for the job.

Trump is, and has done, everything you said... but he didn't do it to Hillary Clinton on Monday night. It's not illegal to be mean. It's not illegal to be ruthless. It's not illegal to file corporate bankruptcy to protect yourself. Trump has done nothing illegal.

Trump did not personally attack Hillary during the debate. Not once. He attacked her on what she has done, and more important, what she has not done. He left way too many issues on the table, and allowed her to tear his face off with the help of the moderator, on his character. I think he knows he can't beat her in a war with words. She's a lifelong lawyer, like Ted Cruz, and Trump beat Ted by laying back and letting Ted be unlikable. He's doing the same thing with Hillary, and when they're out of character bullets she won't have anything left. Hillary Clinton has spent a half billion dollars on character assassination on Donald Trump. Trump has spent hardly anything... and she's not winning. Her mega donors will get real nervous very soon.

If Hillary Clinton wins... I will congratulate everyone on their victory, and keep doing what I have been doing for the last 8 years, and that is to do everything I can to keep her from signing anything into law. She will be the President in office when the real bubble bursts. If you think the mortgage bubble was bad, just wait for the Federal Reserve to raise the interest rates on currency that has been artificially forced to zero for the last 8 years to fake a recovery. During this time, Obama has doubled the national debt to 20 trillion dollars. Currency cannot remain worthless indefinitely. When those rates are forced to increase to counter inflation, so goes up the interest payments on 20 trillion dollars of wasted debt. They can't tax people enough to pay for it all. BOOM!

You will be sorry that you didn't elect Donald Trump, and his people, that would have done something about it.

Surprisingly she actually did better than Trump when it came to the amount of lies or false statements. The fact is, she prepared for the debate and he didn't. She was ready to call him out on everything and she's done this a few times. Which is part of what makes her so qualified. 

It's great and all that Trump supporters support him because they think he will change the corrupt system. The problem I have in believing that is the fact he has made his living off screwing other people over, he's part of the elite people want to change and he has no reason to want to change it. 

There's also the fact that our president doesn't actually have control of our nation and economy. Obama promised a lot of change and I thought he was very sincere about it. But like all presidents, he comes to power and realizes that the real power lies in powerful interests and getting shit done in a corrupt republic is impossible without more corruption. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I think proudly shutting down government and blocking programs that will benefit out nation is disputable, childish, unfair to this country, and reminiscent of the playground asshole who can't stand not getting everything he wants, so he takes his ball and tries to stop everyone from playing. This isn't a playground, this is our lives! WHEN SOMEONE IS HIRED FOR A JOB, YOU LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!!! We must let the President do the President's job! People need to grow up and work together. Subverting that is un-American and shameful! I will not unilaterally say that I will try to block every single thing a President attempts. I will support items I support and speak out my opposition when I have it. How dare anyone attempt to neutralize a legally elected president! SHAME!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I think proudly shutting down government and blocking programs that will benefit out nation is disputable, childish, unfair to this country, and reminiscent of the playground asshole who can't stand not getting everything he wants, so he takes his ball and tries to stop everyone from playing. This isn't a playground, this is our lives! WHEN SOMEONE IS HIRED FOR A JOB, YOU LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!!! We must let the President do the President's job! People need to grow up and work together. Subverting that is un-American and shameful! I will not unilaterally say that I will try to block every single thing a President attempts. I will support items I support and speak out my opposition when I have it. How dare anyone attempt to neutralize a legally elected president! SHAME!!!

There are 3 equal branches of Government... The Executive branch aka the President and the Administration... The Legislative branch aka Congress (Senate and House)... The Judicial branch aka The Supreme Court

They all run individually, and equal in power. That's why you don't have the Supreme Court declaring laws unconstitutional before they are passed by Congress and signed into law by the President. Presidents do not create law... Congress does. The President signs the Bills from Congress into law, or vetoes them and sends the Bill back to Congress. Congress can over-ride a Presidents veto... which just happened today... oops.

In short... The President is not a King, and we are not a Democracy, we are a Republic, so majority does not always rule. Sorry SM. :(

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Sorry Lys, but POTUS Obama was elected and reelected. You don't like it, I get that, but that is reality. Part of his job description is appointing candidates to be on Supreme Court, aka SCOTUS. Part of the job description of every single Congress member is to hear and vote for or against said candidates. As far as I can tell Congress has refused to do it's job. I remember Congress also shut down the government because certain members objected to POTUS's platform and held my beloved USA hostage to put forth their own agenda. That is not in their job description. I could even argue that it is direct opposition to their job description.

The fact that you support such measures and claim that they are appropriate is very disappointing. But it is your right to think and believe whatever you choose to think and believe, so go have your lobbster dinners and celebrate the roadblocks and blatant disregard for the legally prescribed processes of government that Congress has indulged in. If I performed my job with the kind of conscientiousness some of these people display, I would be liable for malpractice charges.

Ps: when I write lobbster with one b it posts as loser. Weird! Lobster. See! Quote me and that says lobbster with one b. I don't want anyone to think I'm being petty and calling anyone's dinner a loser

Edited by Sister Midnight, 28 September 2016 - 11:21 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

^ Good find!

It has to be a joke on the old IRON Lobbster Party thing. Which that was before my time so I have no idea what it is/was about.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Sorry Lys, but POTUS Obama was elected and reelected. You don't like it, I get that, but that is reality. Part of his job description is appointing candidates to be on Supreme Court, aka SCOTUS. Part of the job description of every single Congress member is to hear and vote for or against said candidates. As far as I can tell Congress has refused to do it's job. I remember Congress also shut down the government because certain members objected to POTUS's platform and held my beloved USA hostage to put forth their own agenda. That is not in their job description. I could even argue that it is direct opposition to their job description.

The fact that you support such measures and claim that they are appropriate is very disappointing. But it is your right to think and believe whatever you choose to think and believe, so go have your lobbster dinners and celebrate the roadblocks and blatant disregard for the legally prescribed processes of government that Congress has indulged in. If I performed my job with the kind of conscientiousness some of these people display, I would be liable for malpractice charges.

More evidence our glorious Department of Education is failing... Presidents are elected by a majority of Electoral College votes. They are not anointed by God as supreme ruler and given authority to dictate whatever they desire. There are 435 Representatives and 100 Senators, all "elected" by the same citizens to ensure that the President is doing what they want him to do. Sometimes they fight over things... go figure. You seem to believe that Republicans are the only ones that make a mess of things. Democrats make plenty of messes themselves, but they are the only ones that believe it's not fair when they don't get their way. If we end up with a President Trump, I'll remember how much authority you wish the President has... I'm sure you will feel different then.

You are correct that the President is granted the power to nominate replacements to the Supreme Court... but that is all. The Senate has full discretion on how and when any replacement is made. Everyone knows this... but once again Democrats want to cry about it being "not fair". This issue is dead on arrival. You don't like it? Change the law.

I agree about the job part. If you were Vice-President of Marketing for Apple and you were found to have a private server in your bathroom containing the full plans of the iPhone 9... I doubt very seriously that you would be first choice for the CEO job opening.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
More evidence our glorious Department of Education is failing.

Really?  You insult your teammates simply because they disagree with you?  Says a lot about you and your insecurities, Listeria.

I think you know exactly what I am saying and because you know I am right  you  try to dismiss it and make it personal.   You will now be petty and demeaning with me, as I've seen you do to numerous people with whom you disagree.  (Reminds me a lot of Trump.)   I will not waste my time arguing with someone who  behaves the way you do towards people who disagree with you.  We both know you are deflecting and we both know I am right, even if you can't admit it.  I do not intend to respond to you directly again in this thread because you are a waste of my time and energy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Oh and btw, for your amusement:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Really?  You insult your teammates simply because they disagree with you?  Says a lot about you and your insecurities, Listeria.

I didn't insult you SM... I insulted your teachers that were supposed to educate you about how our government works. They failed you. I went to private military schools, and they all believe they are crafting the minds of future leaders, so that's where it comes from. I apologize for offending you.

I'll comment on the video just like Trump would... "I was gonna say how gay that was... but I won't"...

And yes I'm really voting for that guy.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well SM, you should take heart in that Lys is a Republican who actually wants a Department of Education >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users