Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Presidential Debates

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Chris Wallace (this will be interesting because he is very aggressive interviewers to both republicans and democrats) is moderating the last debate.
It is split in 6 15-minute segments about immigration, entitlements and debt, the Supreme Court, the economy, foreign policy and their fitness to be president.
Viewership dropped 20M between the two debates, but it is important to note the first debate broke records with 84M.
I hope this last debate everyone can tune into. Most have already made up their minds, but if you are on the fence, this is one of your last chances to decide before Nov. 8th.

I'm interested to see how both candidates handle questioms.about their fitness to serve, and entitlements and debts. I haven't heard that last one brought up in its own section on a debate (unless I missed it.)

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

It is never a pretty sight when the "(S)He says it like we all think, (s)he does it like we all want." come out of the woodwork. Peoples thoughts don't always play nice with this thing called "society". Luckely not many devolve into "the peak" that is sociopathy...

I have no idea what you just said.

You got a large group comming out with "This candidate voices my inner narcisist", I believe this to be a bad idea.

It is never a pretty sight when the "(S)He says it like we all think, (s)he does it like we all want." come out of the woodwork. Peoples thoughts don't always play nice with this thing called "society". Luckely not many devolve into "the peak" that is sociopathy...

I have no idea what you just said.

I read it as, each one is saying things that certain groups of people in the US think privately, but don't speak out loud, and even more rarely, actually act on.

true indeed, and sadly it is giving those groups legitimacy for actions normally unheared of in the US.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160
  • Squadron:Kilo

Viewership dropped 20M between the two debates, but it is important to note the first debate broke records with 84M.

Viewership is probably likely to drop further for this third one, which is bad news for Mr. Trump since it reduces his ability to try to redeem himself with a good performance.

For Mr. Trump, the concrete is already setting, and it is setting with him at about 40% of the vote (RCP Average, 538 National Vote Average)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

I don't think Trump is going to win big tonight and get his campaign back on track. I think this is probably the point were the result basically gets confirmed. Trump has been making poor judgements all week, and its going to be too easy to play on that. He doesn't look like a man ready to make good judgement in the heat of the moment, and given a lack of debate prep he needs to make good judgement in the heat of the moment. 

I also just don't think he is a good debater. He lost the 1st two debates for a reason. (and yes, he did lose). He is also struggling that whilst wikileaks have leaked lots of stuff, none of it is new. On the other hand, there is a pile of new stuff to deal with on him. And he is in real trouble, having associated himself with the claims against Bill Clinton, the fact that there is now stronger evidence against him really puts him in a bad spot. 

But I suspect it will go very low, he is probably in the sewers of vegas right now to try and find as much shit as possible. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

But I suspect it will go very low, he is probably in the sewers of vegas right now to try and find as much shit as possible.

Can't tell if this is a Clinton joke or not. Judging by your clear inability to see the plank in Hillary's eye though, I'll assume it wasn't.

So I'll just leave this right here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/19/talk-about-an-october-surprise-a-dnc-bus-dumped-stinky-poo-into-a-ga-storm-drain/

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Can't tell if this is a Clinton joke or not. Judging by your clear inability to see the plank in Hillary's eye though, I'll assume it wasn't.

So I'll just leave this right here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/19/talk-about-an-october-surprise-a-dnc-bus-dumped-stinky-poo-into-a-ga-storm-drain/

Dumping sewage that way is not only deplorable, but idiocy.  Do you think Clinton was stupid enough to okay something like this?  Do you think Clinton is actually involved in the decision making process of how to care for the commode aboard a bus? 

My husband and I are planning to watch tonight's debate for as long as we can tolerate it.  Neither one of us is looking forward to it, in fact we're dreading it.  I am embarrassed and so sad by what this presidential campaign has turned into.  As I said earlier, I just want this election to be over and done with.

And so here is some humor in the debate theme, except it's no joke, really:

14720341_10153766430527522_8010841613518  1018RandallEnos_Cagle.jpg?resize=807x807

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

It should be interesting at least. Finally with Chris Wallace we will have a moderator that isn't on the Clinton payroll, and he's virtually been invisible and hidden away, so we know the Clinton's haven't been able to threaten his life. They were able to cut the Assange internet access, but they haven't been able to stop WikiLeaks from posting.

The most damage has come from our own FBI when they were forced to come clean on the bribery that took place between the State Department and the FBI, and James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is exposing DNC operatives committing mass voter fraud and inciting violence all over the country. Democrats are the finest people.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Food for thought

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

Last one tonight, so I thought I would propose a drinking game for y'all http://fusion.net/story/359709/drinking-game-debate-trump-clinton-three/ now, the point of this one is not to simply get drunk, but to be completely bombed so you forget all about this ridiculous debate & election for the entire night (and some of the next day because you'll be too busy puking your brains out)

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Food for thought

He needs to do exactly what he says in the first 15 seconds. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is exposing DNC operatives committing mass voter fraud and inciting violence all over the country.

I just saw these allegations about voter fraud this morning (other than what Trump has said with no proof).  This isn't the article I saw this morning (can't find it now), but did a quick Google news search to get this one:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/10/18/state-alleges-more-voter-fraud-names-and-birth-dates-changed-on-forms/92365268/

Essentially, the TLDR is, the Indiana Secretary of State is getting calls from voters that voted in the primaries, saying their first name or date of birth has been changed, and it supposedly wasn't them.  She sent it to state police, who are investigating, and somehow (didn't see how they were tied in), a super pac called Patriot Majority USA was tied in with this in the article.  No charges at this time, as state police are investigating, but there was a comment from the state police to the effect of numerous documents for the changes appear to be signed by the same person.  The issue didn't make sense to me, because the article I read this morning said the people would still be able to vote.  I don't know if the reporter got his quote wrong, or if Indiana will really let people vote if their info is wrong.

Based on the article I linked here, sounds like the secretary of state is walking back her initial claims of fraud, but Patriot Majority is somehow still involved.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

It should be interesting at least. Finally with Chris Wallace we will have a moderator that isn't on the Clinton payroll, and he's virtually been invisible and hidden away, so we know the Clinton's haven't been able to threaten his life. They were able to cut the Assange internet access, but they haven't been able to stop WikiLeaks from posting.

The most damage has come from our own FBI when they were forced to come clean on the bribery that took place between the State Department and the FBI, and James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is exposing DNC operatives committing mass voter fraud and inciting violence all over the country. Democrats are the finest people.

That video is crap. Cutting constantly so a voice over can say what was said next probably means that it wasn't what was said next. The only explicit reference to voter fraud is from the reporter which leads to them being told to shove it, apart from one guy whose face is conveniently hidden.

Classic job if asking people if fraud is possible, getting a "well theoretically" followed by cutting it to make it look bad.

Anyway in the debates yougov and CNN show its been 3/3 Clinton. Every headline is now Trump's nasty woman comments and refusing to accept democracy. Game set and match as we say here.
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

So Hillary admitted last night on national television the amount of time it takes to launch our country's nuclear weapons. Taken from the Debate last night, Hillary said:

When the President gives the order, it must be followed. There is about 4 minutes between the order being given, and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.

If you make information public that should be kept classified, I wonder what you discussed in your private emails that you refuse to release. Its like watching spoiled brats at Wal Mart. If this is how your child acts in public, how does your child behave at home?

Even if the time frame she gave is somewhat already known, why would you even say it? How would revealing that information help make your point? Because all it did was inform other countries about some of our capabilities. Its like Obama admitting in 2012 that the US and Israel jointly worked to create/deliver Stuxnet to damage Iranian nuclear facilities. Why would you reveal that now? Highly classified information like that isn't released for decades, long after isn't relevant, and that is if it ever gets released. Another noteworthy event happened last year when the Pentagon admitted Israel has nuclear weapons, breaking decades of silence. Why would you reveal a state secret of a supposed ally? Shouldn't it be up to the possessor and owner of that secret to divulge that information if they so choose?

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

That video is crap. Cutting constantly so a voice over can say what was said next probably means that it wasn't what was said next. The only explicit reference to voter fraud is from the reporter which leads to them being told to shove it, apart from one guy whose face is conveniently hidden. Classic job if asking people if fraud is possible, getting a "well theoretically" followed by cutting it to make it look bad. Anyway in the debates yougov and CNN show its been 3/3 Clinton. Every headline is now Trump's nasty woman comments and refusing to accept democracy. Game set and match as we say here.

Back in 2009, James O'Keefe and his "crap" videos brought down ACORN. They were the largest, and most powerful, community organization in the country... they were also the largest criminal enterprise in the country. If the video is "crap"... why did these scumbags suddenly get fired? If the video is "crap", please explain to all us stupid Americans why the dude in the "crap" video, Robert Creamer, visited the White House 342 times? It's such a magnificent train wreck when the Democrats version of events collides with the truth... the sound of exploding, twisting, and crushing evil minds is such a rush.

It brings me comfort to know you put your faith in the CNN poll. CNN has been proven to be working for the Clinton's. I wonder where CNN had that Brexit vote? The Luntz Focus Group gave Trump a narrow 14-12 victory on CBS... also known as the Clinton Broadcasting Service. I would put more weight into their vision. The true winner of the last debate is what the individual viewer believes. If you support Clinton, you would believe she won. If you support the Constitutional Republic of the United States, then Trump won on every issue, and it wasn't even close.

What pisses me off the most is any other candidate... Bobby Jindal, Carly Fiorina, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, or even Lindsey Graham would be winning this in a walk. Hillary Clinton is a criminal. The Republican party nominated the only dude that can lose to her. Why did they let the guy on the stage? I'll never understand it. We must elect Donald Trump to save our country, if not, well we are gonna need buckets to catch the lead.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
Crux of the matter:

Come January... we're all fucked either way.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

So Hillary admitted last night on national television the amount of time it takes to launch our country's nuclear weapons. Taken from the Debate last night, Hillary said:

When the President gives the order, it must be followed. There is about 4 minutes between the order being given, and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.

If you make information public that should be kept classified, I wonder what you discussed in your private emails that you refuse to release. Its like watching spoiled brats at Wal Mart. If this is how your child acts in public, how does your child behave at home?

Even if the time frame she gave is somewhat already known, why would you even say it? How would revealing that information help make your point? Because all it did was inform other countries about some of our capabilities. Its like Obama admitting in 2012 that the US and Israel jointly worked to create/deliver Stuxnet to damage Iranian nuclear facilities. Why would you reveal that now? Highly classified information like that isn't released for decades, long after isn't relevant, and that is if it ever gets released. Another noteworthy event happened last year when the Pentagon admitted Israel has nuclear weapons, breaking decades of silence. Why would you reveal a state secret of a supposed ally? Shouldn't it be up to the possessor and owner of that secret to divulge that information if they so choose?

It was already public information.
http://www.snopes.com/clinton-four-minute-nuclear/

@lystria The acorn thing was also roundly debunked...it fell victim to the same crooked lies.

CNN have shown trump losing each debate and he lost ground after the first two. At the same time you predicted a Trump bounce after each.

And finally, you proudly cast your caucus vote for Trump and broad cast that fact on this forum. You could have voted for someone else.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

CNN have shown trump losing each debate and he lost ground after the first two. At the same time you predicted a Trump bounce after each.

Do you believe that this could be due in part to media bias though?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
I've received my mail in ballot yesterday, and filled it out. I won't be voting for the two assclowns. I'lol vote for Johnson.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

If you support the Constitutional Republic of the United States, then Trump won on every issue, and it wasn't even close.

If you support the constitutional republic of the United States of America, you should have started an armed rebellion against the corruption on both sides of this shit system sometime between 10-40 years ago.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

@lystria The acorn thing was also roundly debunked...it fell victim to the same crooked lies. CNN have shown trump losing each debate and he lost ground after the first two. At the same time you predicted a Trump bounce after each. And finally, you proudly cast your caucus vote for Trump and broad cast that fact on this forum. You could have voted for someone else.

Did you really say "crooked lies"? Did you keep a straight face while typing that? I suppose you also believe Planned Parenthood doesn't sell pieces of aborted babies, and you would be personally afflicted by the repeal of Obamacare. Dear God, how many times do we have to defeat England to be free from these people?

I never expected a bounce... hoping to keep even was the best that could possibly happen... and I proudly supported my caucus. If they wanted Gene Simmons, I would have supported him. Any Republican is better than Hillary Clinton.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users