Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump - Picks, Promises, and Re-Election

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Atleast you are gonna get rid of them death panels right?

Are you trying to tell me that Universal Healthcare doesn't come without being well equipped with extremely limited, regulated, and outright denial of treatment? I didn't think so.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Nobody dies cause the doctors solo'd in a "meh, screw him/her, let him/her perish" responce.

Perhaps sometimes there is indeed a limit to the medical prowess that our world currently possesses, but that never happens without any talk between care-giver and care-receiver.

And don't give me that crap anyway, while your ER staff will treat anyone without second thought (Hippocratic outh and all), the whole system being a massive money drain for any patient does keep people away from even the most basic of care.

You may rave about both your FREEDOM and best medicine on the planet, if you restrict its usage by the virtue of $$, stop stammering about being "the best nation on this earth".

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Sam Harris podcast with Scott Adams discussing Trump. Harris vehemently anti-trump, Scott Adams pro-trump. Really interesting, if you have a some time, or doing some chores, listen : https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/triggered

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is the only time I have ever seen a question asked... and the question answered... on the book cover.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501392581&sr=1-1&keywords=hillary+clinton

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160

This is the only time I have ever seen a question asked... and the question answered... on the book cover.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501392581&sr=1-1&keywords=hillary+clinton

Seems a more pertinent "what happened" question is:

"What happened with Trump and the Republicans' plan to repeal Obamacare?"

Seems it failed bigly.
Here's some sad trombone music.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Congratulations Niels!

They should have repealed the ACA as soon as Trump took office. Too many of them that campaigned on repeal never believed Trump would win, and now they have no courage to actually do it. Trump now needs to show that he actually has the courage to do it, and pull the subsidies to insurance companies. This will force Congress to do their job. If not... we will have the slow misery of the inevitable collapse of the ACA. The Dems will not give up on single payer... and Republicans will never give up on the free market. So in the end, everyone loses. Good job Congress!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I am just waiting for a Trump legislation, don't think 1 has even left his mind, let alone the White House yet (we would have heared about it >_>).

Thusfar he is being a textbook politician, unsure why half the US voting public even wanted him...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Congressional republicans refused to do their job under Obama, why should they start now? And I have never been a McCain lover, but ATM I have more trust in him than most because I think he actually cares about a. What is right, b. His legacy, and c. I dunno, I just wanted three things to list.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Congressional republicans refused to do their job under Obama, why should they start now? And I have never been a McCain lover

Congressional Democrats are doing the same thing now... but worse. At least Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor were confirmed without obstruction. Neil Gorsuch needed a nuke to get him through the hardened hearts of Progressives... oh wait... you have to have a heart for that. I forgot, my bad. We all must remember that there are other people that live here other than Democrats, so let's move on.

I have never been a McCain lover either... but I did vote for him in a vain attempt to avoid those 8 horrible Obama years. It didn't work, hence the angry clean up currently underway. When's the last time we saw 2.7% growth? Yeah, we have Russia to discuss instead.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, we have Russia to discuss instead.

for-8-years-we-endured-your-constant-hai

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It was more about Fast and Furious, the ACA, General Motors, Illegal Immigration, the IRS, ISIS, the VA, Benghazi, Iran, widespread lawlessness, and Hillary Clinton... but I digress.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Think thusfar you folks are playing into 2 silent camps, the full-on libertarians who can proclaim that government isn't needed and the beaurocrats who keeps things rolling while the top brass keeps fumbling about.

As for McCain, I think it was split two-ways, 1) F-U to Trump and his whimsical nature in adressing McCain / 2) demaning normal senate (and house/parlement) operations once more, you can't proclaim the BHCA, Repeal&Replace, Skinnyrepeal, ... were anything but non-public discussed legislations. Why you think he said "yes" to debate, "no" to shady bill?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Think thusfar you folks are playing into 2 silent camps, the full-on libertarians who can proclaim that government isn't needed and the beaurocrats who keeps things rolling while the top brass keeps fumbling about.

As for McCain, I think it was split two-ways, 1) F-U to Trump and his whimsical nature in adressing McCain / 2) demaning normal senate (and house/parlement) operations once more, you can't proclaim the BHCA, Repeal&Replace, Skinnyrepeal, ... were anything but non-public discussed legislations. Why you think he said "yes" to debate, "no" to shady bill?

The man is dying. Dying men sometimes discover a sense of human decency.

Aaaaaand he's out... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/31/anthony-scaramucci-removed-as-white-house-communications-director/?utm_term=.150f04e67304

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
That was very quick. He did make a bad entrance...

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Edited, because I decided to take the high road for now.

Edited by Sister Midnight, 31 July 2017 - 07:47 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

So basically someone (who even?) let him in, he kicked up major dust and got people sacked, scared the beejubus out of everyone left and then hightailed it out of there cause the news HR manager (which he helped facilitate) wants a "clean slate"?

Didn't knew the WH needed a crisis manager.

Well atleast The Apprentice: WH edition continues, which season is this now?

As for McCain, people don't suddenly grow morals, they can however re-evaluate the significance of them.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

So basically someone (who even?) let him in, he kicked up major dust and got people sacked, scared the beejubus out of everyone left and then hightailed it out of there cause the news HR manager (which he helped facilitate) wants a "clean slate"?

Didn't knew the WH needed a crisis manager.

Well atleast The Apprentice: WH edition continues, which season is this now?

As for McCain, people don't suddenly grow morals, they can however re-evaluate the significance of them.

Agreed about McCain to a degree. Values, opinions, beliefs, ideals, moral values all change. Nothing like looking at your expiration date to motivate re-evaluation. The man doesn't have to think about reelection anymore, so maybe he is starting to think of the greater good instead of his next term.

On another note, my current Facebook status: Anyone else feel It's like a bad comedy movie set in DC? "Deuce Bigalow White House Gigolo," "National Lampoon's Oval Office."

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

McCain, along with John Kasich, come from a bygone era before Robert Bork was politically assassinated during his Supreme Court nomination during the Reagan years. Everything has gone downhill as far as Democrats and Republicans working together ever since. The more social issues are injected into the realm of the Federal Government, the more divided we have become. Senators, like McCain, are dinosaurs, and they think they can bring it back to a time when Democrats were patriots, and Republicans thought that unions were good for the economy. Things have definitely changed... and there is no return. I see permanent separation as a viable solution. I know which side the wealth, the Constitution, and the weapons will fall on... so I know my family will survive. If anyone thinks it can't happen here in the USA... you have not been paying attention.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

McCain, along with John Kasich, come from a bygone era before Robert Bork was politically assassinated during his Supreme Court nomination during the Reagan years. Everything has gone downhill as far as Democrats and Republicans working together ever since. The more social issues are injected into the realm of the Federal Government, the more divided we have become. Senators, like McCain, are dinosaurs, and they think they can bring it back to a time when Democrats were patriots, and Republicans thought that unions were good for the economy. Things have definitely changed... and there is no return. I see permanent separation as a viable solution. I know which side the wealth, the Constitution, and the weapons will fall on... so I know my family will survive. If anyone thinks it can't happen here in the USA... you have not been paying attention.

Are you a prepper?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Are you a prepper?

No, not at all... not the way you mean by "prepper". I know a few who are, and I like to enjoy myself too much to go down that road. Preppers are way too serious and need to learn to smile once in a while.  I've been "ready" for it since '09, and we have several options laid out if it comes to that. As much of an asshole my father was, at least he did that right.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users