Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump. Discuss.

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
thoughts of his policies so far?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
We're kind of doing that here: http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/58901-inauguration-of-the-45th-potus/

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
I don't like him and I want him removed.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velyni

Velyni

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 7 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:596665
  • Souls Baptized:2053
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

It's been a freak show, that's for sure. Politics have never been so rocky between Republicans and Democrats. People boycotting, the AG being fired, etc. I think even if his policies were good and helpful, that he is doing way too much too soon. Which may not be bad usually, but I don't think he is fully thinking his decisions through and thinking of the repercussions of his actions. Personally, I don't think he gives a shit. Lol.

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

I don't like him and I want him removed.

It's been a freak show, that's for sure. Politics have never been so rocky between Republicans and Democrats. People boycotting, the AG being fired, etc. I think even if his policies were good and helpful, that he is doing way too much too soon. Which may not be bad usually, but I don't think he is fully thinking his decisions through and thinking of the repercussions of his actions. Personally, I don't think he gives a shit. Lol.

Those.

I'd say more, but I'm trying to not think about it too much because I'll barf.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Please do though, because as I said in the other thread, our left-leaning members have been awfully quiet. I'd love to hear your perspective.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Please do though, because as I said in the other thread, our left-leaning members have been awfully quiet. I'd love to hear your perspective.

Part of why I'm staying quiet is that I don't care to get flamed. I do not look in the thread you are referring to at all. Also, I amtrying to limit how much I focus on him because he makes me feel unwell - no joke.

I am disgusted at my president's disregard for the constitution, his lack of dignity, and his international cronyism - we won't take refugees from certain Islamic states, but will from others and the ones we continue to take are from states that do business with the Trump company. Loading his cabinet with a bunch of white, Christian billionaires who have little to no experience in the field in which they are supposed to specialize is very frightening. Continuing to get into twitter fights with celebrities, or with anyone at all, is so terribly undignified and inappropriate. I don't have time for more writing, but those are just a few of my thoughts.

I'll check back later with more when I have more time, however I will not post in this thread again if I get flamed.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I can understand why the Americans would be upset over trump, but I can't see why people in England are holding rally's over him, he has no rule over our policies or anything else and with the fuss whether he has a state visit, he should be allowed the respect a leader of another country deserves.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I can understand why the Americans would be upset over trump, but I can't see why people in England are holding rally's over him, he has no rule over our policies or anything else and with the fuss whether he has a state visit, he should be allowed the respect a leader of another country deserves.

He has made hateful, misogynistic statements about women, racist statements, anti-Muslim statements, nationalistic statements implying that the rest of the world owes the USA. America is arguably the most powerful nation and the leader of the free world and he is arguably the most powerful man in the world. Furthermore, if he, like every republican president in the last 30 or so years, screws up the US economy, the world economy will feel it.

If I were not American I would be very worried about how his prejudices and policies will impact my country. I am do not want to bring in Godwin's Law, but the rest of the world has experienced what happens when a would-be tyrant gains power.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Apart from rash actions, it is mostly what was said and promised thusfar.

I will enjoy his SCOTUS guy being firstly roasted severly in Senate and, when he eventually gets in anyway, roast the POTUS for all the literal Constitution swipes he is doing. Atleast if the SCOTUS fellow has the same spine as the acting-AG had >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

He has made hateful, misogynistic statements about women, racist statements, anti-Muslim statements, nationalistic statements implying that the rest of the world owes the USA. America is arguably the most powerful nation and the leader of the free world and he is arguably the most powerful man in the world. Furthermore, if he, like every republican president in the last 30 or so years, screws up the US economy, the world economy will feel it.
If I were not American I would be very worried about how his prejudices and policies will impact my country. I am do not want to bring in Godwin's Law, but the rest of the world has experienced what happens when a would-be tyrant gains power.

There have been many tyrants and the world has survived, I can only imagine that our world will survive after Trump has had his four years

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Apart from rash actions, it is mostly what was said and promised thusfar.

I will enjoy his SCOTUS guy being firstly roasted severly in Senate and, when he eventually gets in anyway, roast the POTUS for all the literal Constitution swipes he is doing. Atleast if the SCOTUS fellow has the same spine as the acting-AG had >_>

I think a republican senate means marshmallow roasts and singing kumbya around the campfire for anyone Trump puts forth, particularly because I think the party chose his candidate. 49 year old in a lifelong power position is quite remarkable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

I'm not a Democrat. I voted Clinton because they supported my country when genocide was happening (After it boiled down). Considering I died almost 5 times before age 5 before finally making it over here I'd say his policies are horse shit. Men like Donald Trump didn't care about the 20,000 women who were raped in camps or the 100,000+ lives lost. There are still mortar casings in the ground you can dig up back home.

There's a story my grandmother likes to tell, about how she freaked out when she saw me walk into the room with a grenade cupped between my hands. Even though she laughs now, I never found it funny that a toddler could be holding a grenade.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Are you referring to the women's marches on Jan. 21? I believe there were marches around the world because the de facto leader of the free world thinks he has the right to grab any woman he pleases by the vagina. He thinks it is okay to diminish women to creatures to be rated on a scale of one to ten, valued for their sex appeal. He bragged about a failed attempt to seduce a married woman while he was married and then scolded others about morality when it suited him. He used his position as the "boss" on his tv show to suggest it would be a "pretty picture" to have his subordinate on her knees in front of him. He supports forcing victims of rape to bear their rapist's offspring. He thinks it is okay to dismiss a respected newswoman by vulgarly implying she was menstruating when she asked him fair and valid questions that he didn't like during a debate. He thinks it is okay to call a woman a "fat pig," in order to dismiss and devalue her.

You might be shocked by how many women you know that have been sexually assaulted. Every woman with whom I have discussed sexual assault has acknowledged being the victim of at least one instance of sex assault. I am not exaggerating, every single woman I've talked with about it has stated it has happened to them! I am defining sexual assault as being touched against your will, having someone threaten to do sexual things to you whether you want them to or not, exposing genitals to someone inappropriately. Personally, I have been groped on subways and busses. I have had more than one man expose himself to me over the years. I've been followed down the street by men suggesting I do lewd things to them. Every woman I've ever discussed this with has similar or worse stories. The women's marches around the world were because the president of my beloved USA advocates this kind of treatment of women, and we object. Men and women joined those marches. I strongly suspect the protesters outside the U.S. we're not just telling Trump his values and behaviors are unacceptable, but also making an effort to communicate the message to their own leaders. I like to think that we were unified.

Idk if outside the U.S. there were other groups lending their support. The rally I attended had speakers such as Rosie Perez, Whoopie Goldberg, Cynthia Nixon, and your countrywoman, Dame Helen Mirren (who declared herself a New Yorker for the day), as well as quite a few others who expressed concern about Trump's plans towards immigrants and various minorities. When someone with his power takes action we are all affected, all over the world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek
no clinton no complaints
around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

no clinton no complaints

why are you inactive

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek

no clinton no complaints

why are you inactive
good question
around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I am still waiting to see how things pan out before I form a firm judgement of our President. I did the same thing when Obama took office. While leading up to the 2008 election, I had some bad predictions (the majority of which unfortunately became true) about what would occur during Obama's Presidency. But once he was inaugurated, I did my best to ignore preconceived notions and give him a fair chance. I thought, 'well who knows, maybe he will be able to do some good for our country'. It wasn't until 1-1.5 years into his Presidency when I realized his actions were going to be detrimental to our country's well being.

So to all those who can't stand Trump, my best advice to you is wait a year and see how his policies begin to play out.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:568614
  • Souls Baptized:9,297,525
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
Spoiler

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I am still waiting to see how things pan out before I form a firm judgement of our President. I did the same thing when Obama took office. While leading up to the 2008 election, I had some bad predictions (the majority of which unfortunately became true) about what would occur during Obama's Presidency. But once he was inaugurated, I did my best to ignore preconceived notions and give him a fair chance. I thought, 'well who knows, maybe he will be able to do some good for our country'. It wasn't until 1-1.5 years into his Presidency when I realized his actions were going to be detrimental to our country's well being.

So to all those who can't stand Trump, my best advice to you is wait a year and see how his policies begin to play out.

boi Obama got into office and killed every last damn terrorist Bush couldn't "find"

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users