Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump. Discuss.

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I've been following politics since I was a kid in military school, when Richard Nixon ran for his second term. The past two weeks have been the best, and most satisfying, two weeks in my entire political memory. It took Ronald Reagan his entire first four years to correct the disastrous Jimmy Carter Presidency, and it was much harder because he had a Democrat controlled Congress. It brings me great pleasure to witness the systematic dismantling of the entire career of President Barack Obama.

I understand, and respect, the rant about Donald Trump and how much, and why, he is hated... but this has been beat to death on every form of media for over a year. Everybody knows, and not enough believed it was important enough to remain on the same path. The hate campaign lost, and nothing will change that. Donald Trump was not running for "Most Admired Man in America"... he ran on correcting things. Strange how many are surprised that he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Trump is a brilliant political strategist. He is 3 steps ahead of everyone that opposes him. He knows what he's doing, and knows exactly what will happen. As hundreds of idiots gathered at airports to protest a few people that got caught up in a changing immigration policy... no one bothers to even understand why he's doing it... to them, it's all about getting out there and protesting it. So soon they forget that he said he would destroy ISIS... and if you are going to start destroying terrorists, the first thing you do is make sure they can't get in to retaliate. In a month everyone will understand why we can't let people from those countries in the USA.

My greatest hope is that the Democrats follow through with their threat to filibuster the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch. Republicans now have the political capital to invoke the nuclear option to easily place him on the court. This way it's already in place for the court vacancies to follow... when it really counts. Please do this! :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

boi Obama got into office and killed every last damn terrorist Bush couldn't "find"

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I can understand why the Americans would be upset over trump, but I can't see why people in England are holding rally's over him, he has no rule over our policies or anything else and with the fuss whether he has a state visit, he should be allowed the respect a leader of another country deserves.

Are you referring to the women's marches on Jan. 21? I believe there were marches around the world because the de facto leader of the free world thinks he has the right to grab any woman he pleases by the vagina. He thinks it is okay to diminish women to creatures to be rated on a scale of one to ten, valued for their sex appeal. He bragged about a failed attempt to seduce a married woman while he was married and then scolded others about morality when it suited him. He used his position as the "boss" on his tv show to suggest it would be a "pretty picture" to have his subordinate on her knees in front of him. He supports forcing victims of rape to bear their rapist's offspring. He thinks it is okay to dismiss a respected newswoman by vulgarly implying she was menstruating when she asked him fair and valid questions that he didn't like during a debate. He thinks it is okay to call a woman a "fat pig," in order to dismiss and devalue her.
You might be shocked by how many women you know that have been sexually assaulted. Every woman with whom I have discussed sexual assault has acknowledged being the victim of at least one instance of sex assault. I am not exaggerating, every single woman I've talked with about it has stated it has happened to them! I am defining sexual assault as being touched against your will, having someone threaten to do sexual things to you whether you want them to or not, exposing genitals to someone inappropriately. Personally, I have been groped on subways and busses. I have had more than one man expose himself to me over the years. I've been followed down the street by men suggesting I do lewd things to them. Every woman I've ever discussed this with has similar or worse stories. The women's marches around the world were because the president of my beloved USA advocates this kind of treatment of women, and we object. Men and women joined those marches. I strongly suspect the protesters outside the U.S. we're not just telling Trump his values and behaviors are unacceptable, but also making an effort to communicate the message to their own leaders. I like to think that we were unified.
Idk if outside the U.S. there were other groups lending their support. The rally I attended had speakers such as Rosie Perez, Whoopie Goldberg, Cynthia Nixon, and your countrywoman, Dame Helen Mirren (who declared herself a New Yorker for the day), as well as quite a few others who expressed concern about Trump's plans towards immigrants and various minorities. When someone with his power takes action we are all affected, all over the world.

I actually know one who is very close to me who was abused when she was younger and it took a few years for her to tell me about it, anyway this isn't what I meant at all, I was actually talking about the marches that occurred because somebody wanted to stop people from certain countrys coming through their borders, I would have thought it would have been more prudent on worrying who was coming through their own borders, Isis have been getting in everybody's countrys and causing chaos, France, Italy and Germany, I'm hoping its because of Britains immigration policy that we haven't been more attacked, luckily we have been dealing with terrorists since the 70s

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Wow. Just found this piece of gem on BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38836649

Vacuous doesn't even begin to describe this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I'm not a Democrat. I voted Clinton because they supported my country when genocide was happening (After it boiled down). Considering I died almost 5 times before age 5 before finally making it over here I'd say his policies are horse shit. Men like Donald Trump didn't care about the 20,000 women who were raped in camps or the 100,000+ lives lost. There are still mortar casings in the ground you can dig up back home.

There's a story my grandmother likes to tell, about how she freaked out when she saw me walk into the room with a grenade cupped between my hands. Even though she laughs now, I never found it funny that a toddler could be holding a grenade.

Where you from?

Please do though, because as I said in the other thread, our left-leaning members have been awfully quiet. I'd love to hear your perspective.

Part of why I'm staying quiet is that I don't care to get flamed. I do not look in the thread you are referring to at all. Also, I amtrying to limit how much I focus on him because he makes me feel unwell - no joke.

I am disgusted at my president's disregard for the constitution, his lack of dignity, and his international cronyism - we won't take refugees from certain Islamic states, but will from others and the ones we continue to take are from states that do business with the Trump company. Loading his cabinet with a bunch of white, Christian billionaires who have little to no experience in the field in which they are supposed to specialize is very frightening. Continuing to get into twitter fights with celebrities, or with anyone at all, is so terribly undignified and inappropriate. I don't have time for more writing, but those are just a few of my thoughts.

I'll check back later with more when I have more time, however I will not post in this thread again if I get flamed.

Pretty much this. He'll also probably ruin the global economy again and start trade wars that we would arguably win, but not without a cost. Screwing people over for personal profit, out of discrimination or just to stroke his own ego is how this man has made his entire career. I see no reason his presidency would be any different. 

Wow. Just found this piece of gem on BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38836649

There's a world hijab day? The fuck?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

So soon they forget that he said he would destroy ISIS... and if you are going to start destroying terrorists, the first thing you do is make sure they can't get in to retaliate. In a month everyone will understand why we can't let people from those countries in the USA.

Funny, because as soon as a terrorist is from a country that Trump so happens to do business in, it's all fine and dandy. But better to hush away those pesky refugees for which the US is partly responsible, because problems that can't reach us don't exist. Instead Europe gets do deal with the mess the US created, again....

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

During their march, while dressed up like a vagina, they found a flyer inviting them to come on over so they can get stoned... they didn't know it's not the kind of stoned they are used to.

Funny, because as soon as a terrorist is from a country that Trump so happens to do business in, it's all fine and dandy. But better to hush away those pesky refugees for which the US is partly responsible, because problems that can't reach us don't exist. Instead Europe gets do deal with the mess the US created, again....

You really might want to consider which countries are either fighting terrorists already, or really want to help us take care of the problem before automatically drawing a conclusion that Trump must be making a few bucks off the deal. How does Trump make money by allowing citizens from Jordan to visit the USA? Weak argument.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:

How does Trump make money by allowing citizens from Jordan to visit the USA? Weak argument.

I thought that you were more broad-sighted than that. You actually think that is how business works in combination with running countries and conflicting interests? In the scenario where Trump would have barred citizens from Jordan or Saudi Arabia, you think those countries would just be like: hmm, our citizens can't enter the US anymore, too bad, not much we can do about it. The moment that happens, the US faces immediate economic sanctions as retaliation. You don't want to let our citizens travel to your country, fine, we don't do business with you anymore. You know what's bad for business? I think Trump does. 

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

There have been many tyrants and the world has survived, I can only imagine that our world will survive after Trump has had his four years

Sure the world will survive, doesn't mean tyrants didn't leave a wake of death and horrid behind them.

Trump is a brilliant political strategist. He is 3 steps ahead of everyone that opposes him. He knows what he's doing, and knows exactly what will happen. As hundreds of idiots gathered at airports to protest a few people that got caught up in a changing immigration policy... no one bothers to even understand why he's doing it... to them, it's all about getting out there and protesting it. So soon they forget that he said he would destroy ISIS... and if you are going to start destroying terrorists, the first thing you do is make sure they can't get in to retaliate. In a month everyone will understand why we can't let people from those countries in the USA.

My greatest hope is that the Democrats follow through with their threat to filibuster the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch. Republicans now have the political capital to invoke the nuclear option to easily place him on the court. This way it's already in place for the court vacancies to follow... when it really counts. Please do this! :)

Thusfar nearly any ISIS attack (validly linked or just claimed) has been done by people who never visited the 7 countries listed in the ban-order.

Isn't the SCOTUS appointment still a 60 Senate vote thingy? Thought only the other appointments got downgraded to 50+?

And yes he is a brilliant strategist, just not the kind you'd want to run a society thou, a business? sure! Currently he is out doing his thing, followed by some "easy win" Republicans trying to push thruw whatever they can get passed his eyes or rather try to undo whatever has Obama's name on it, regardless of its intend. (For god sakes they want to make it legal again to dumb coal mining waste in streams!)

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

How does Trump make money by allowing citizens from Jordan to visit the USA? Weak argument.

I thought that you were more broad-sighted than that. You actually think that is how business works in combination with running countries and conflicting interests? In the scenario where Trump would have barred citizens from Jordan or Saudi Arabia, you think those countries would just be like: hmm, our citizens can't enter the US anymore, too bad, not much we can do about it. The moment that happens, the US faces immediate economic sanctions as retaliation. You don't want to let our citizens travel to your country, fine, we don't do business with you anymore. You know what's bad for business? I think Trump does.
I don't think they will sanction the USA, but they might not be so quick to make deals that bring Don and his spawn financial gain - therefore Don and his international cronyism. They may even have information about his past transactions they can use against him. Is that price we pay for hiring a man known for doing business in a shady manner to lead us?

As for him being a good businessman, I seriously question that assessment given his multiple bankruptcies. I will say he's very clever and cunning, and he understands how to manipulate the media and large portion of the population's perceptions.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I thought that you were more broad-sighted than that.

Fair enough... but I am broad-sighted enough to see that Donald Trump gave up the easy life of a billionaire to save my entire country from turning into a Progressive shit-hole... not just 8 years of fixable inconvenience... but saved my country from being forever changed. If he can get any more rich after doing that, it doesn't bother me at all. Thank you President Donald Trump, and we're saving you a spot on Rushmore.

I guess some on the other side have begun to figure out what we already have planned.

Fight Gorsuch to the bitter end! PLEASE!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Can-she-eat-more-kale-Hordes-of-liberals-want-10903762.php

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

you really think he "gave up" his billionaire lifestyle? I'd guess he just found a bigger room to bully into submission and to bend to his will.

you also keep pandering the notion that you, and the USA, has been take back from "liberal scum". While the electoral college is a good thing (got to weight out local density's vs large emptyness, I am more opposed by a FPTP method), you can't claim you got the majority of the US behind you. I heared numbers of 60% voting age turnout, under 30% voting age thus voted for Trump. You people need some more parties and not 2 who claim to be black and white but are actually the same shade of gray.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Alternate facts let you claim fire is chilly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

you really think he "gave up" his billionaire lifestyle? I'd guess he just found a bigger room to bully into submission and to bend to his will.

you also keep pandering the notion that you, and the USA, has been take back from "liberal scum". While the electoral college is a good thing (got to weight out local density's vs large emptyness, I am more opposed by a FPTP method), you can't claim you got the majority of the US behind you. I heared numbers of 60% voting age turnout, under 30% voting age thus voted for Trump. You people need some more parties and not 2 who claim to be black and white but are actually the same shade of gray.

I really like the idea of having a President that walks into the White House and feels like he's slumming it. I'm not pandering anything... we literally did it. Instead of having Clinton dishing out 4 more years of Obama stagnation and serving us up a squishy Supreme Court... or having a Cruz, Kasich, or Rubio to timidly hold the line... we actually have a Donald Trump that has the sack to take a flamethrower to every level of Constitutional erosion, dithering on the world stage, and unhindered corruption.

California doesn't elect our President. Never in our history has a combined popular vote elected a US President, so really it doesn't make any sense to even total them all up... unless of course you want to point at it and say "See?". Donald Trump won the popular vote in 30 States and tallied up over 270 Electoral votes... that is what elects our Presidents. People that don't like it can always try to change it... and I really want them to waste all their time trying to do that.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:

I wonder why the 'left-sided' camp is staying quiet in that other thread about Trump. Probably has something to do with the fact that there basically is no talking to you, I'm sorry, I know politics are a very sensitive topic, because camps can be so divided, but if someone from the other side sees everything through their own rose-colored glasses, there isn't much point in 'discussing' things are there? Everything is set in stone for you and you present your point of view of matters as the the only truth there is, without a notion that there could be another side to the story. Instead you are adamantly defending everything you say as an universal fact and everything the other side even has the slightest affiliation as lies, blasphemy and a breach of your right to being what you are and what you stand for. Is there even a point in discussing if you are so set on things and are just presenting your side of the story as the only truth? You can't honestly call that a discussion anymore, a shouting contest more than anything. And this isn't something that is only coming from 'your' side, I've seen it enough on both sides of the argument, to the point where I ask myself why even call it a political discussion anymore. Call it an argument for the sake of arguing and pissing the other side off just because you don't like them if you want to accurate.  

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Never mind

Edited by Sister Midnight, 03 February 2017 - 04:22 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

boi Obama got into office and killed every last damn terrorist Bush couldn't "find"

You can't win a global war on body count. Something Bush and Obama came to realize at different times.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

You can't win a global war on body count. Something Bush and Obama came to realize at different times.

I don't think it was ever about body count with Obama. Why do you think it was?

Bin Laden's head on a platter was what this county hungered for and we got it. I'd have preferred for him to have been taken alive, I think that is always for the best for many reasons, but people acted like his death was the best thing. We have all learned that modern terorrism is made up of thousands of hydras. Is that what you mean?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I wonder why the 'left-sided' camp is staying quiet in that other thread about Trump. Probably has something to do with the fact that there basically is no talking to you, I'm sorry, I know politics are a very sensitive topic, because camps can be so divided, but if someone from the other side sees everything through their own rose-colored glasses, there isn't much point in 'discussing' things are there? Everything is set in stone for you and you present your point of view of matters as the the only truth there is, without a notion that there could be another side to the story. Instead you are adamantly defending everything you say as an universal fact and everything the other side even has the slightest affiliation as lies, blasphemy and a breach of your right to being what you are and what you stand for. Is there even a point in discussing if you are so set on things and are just presenting your side of the story as the only truth? You can't honestly call that a discussion anymore, a shouting contest more than anything. And this isn't something that is only coming from 'your' side, I've seen it enough on both sides of the argument, to the point where I ask myself why even call it a political discussion anymore. Call it an argument for the sake of arguing and pissing the other side off just because you don't like them if you want to accurate.  

I was going to fight the first 3/4 of your post by pointing at how things were done in the U.S. for the last 8 years but then came your last two sentences. This is almost always how any political discussion goes and it's why most people don't like discussing politics. You will always have two (or more) sides firmly entrenched in their opinions and arguing about it with very little common ground in between.

Lysistrata speaks the way he does because he is passionate about our country and he believes that the last eight years have not "progressed" our nation as the left likes to champion. They have in many ways set us back further or elevated certain problems to a new level. The right doesn't feel like we (America) have been "winning" in a long time. While certain groups started to feel empowered under the Obama Administration, others started to feel very much oppressed. Of course those complaints fell on deaf ears during the last administration as executive order after executive order were crammed down our throats and it is precisely for this reason that Donald Trump was elected as the 45th POTUS and is now having to sign EO's of his own to reverse what was done. Trump chose not to ignore the 3/5+ of the country that actually does work that isn't on a "silver screen" or on a stage on Broadway.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I was going to fight the first 3/4 of your post by pointing at how things were done in the U.S. for the last 8 years but then came your last two sentences. This is almost always how any political discussion goes and it's why most people don't like discussing politics. You will always have two (or more) sides firmly entrenched in their opinions and arguing about it with very little common ground in between.

Lysistrata speaks the way he does because he is passionate about our country and he believes that the last eight years have not "progressed" our nation as the left likes to champion. They have in many ways set us back further or elevated certain problems to a new level. The right doesn't feel like we (America) have been "winning" in a long time. While certain groups started to feel empowered under the Obama Administration, others started to feel very much oppressed. Of course those complaints fell on deaf ears during the last administration as executive order after executive order were crammed down our throats and it is precisely for this reason that Donald Trump was elected as the 45th POTUS and is now having to sign EO's of his own to reverse what was done. Trump chose not to ignore the 3/5+ of the country that actually does work that isn't on a "silver screen" or on a stage on Broadway.
Oh I thought he won the election because of all the vitriol towards Clinton and because the republican primary was a circus.

Can you tell who Obama oppressed and how he oppressed them?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users