Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-19]The Last Jedi Mafia, Town Wins

semi-open 21 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1091 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Lachiton's role claim is interesting and I will analyze it more when I have a minute, but I do want to point out that it is a role claim that is convenient to make for a potential scum since you can just claim to have protected no one on some nights or claim to have protected people that obviously did not die at night.

In any case, if the town wants to start by lynching LordSunday, I'm fine with it. These two are choice #1 and choice #1A in my eyes.

if 2 players both have the same vote count at deadline, are they both lynched or neither, Kevin?

The rule is simple: If two players have reached the half-majority mark and are tied in votes at deadline, the FIRST player to reach that level will be lynched.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Well you guys will find out soon that I am not lying. Maybe I will just say the customary "I TOLD YOU SO" right now and gracefully exit the game.

And why lynching me is not a good idea, especially with jail keeper gone and probably no doctor in sight.

There's a reason I said the above 3 days back. I didnt want to be made aware that I am there to screw up a scum kill but theres no point keeping quiet about it now.I am Town Bodyguard. I cant stop kill in the conventional sense but I can redirect the kill to me so that I am killed instead, protecting my target.

I wanted to be careful about whom I target each night as I didnt want to sacrifice myself protecting a potential scum because that would suck. Also I wanted to be alive too so that I can enjoy the game for much longer. So N1 I decided to skip visiting anyone as with so many players I was unsure about the set-up and all. I did target others on subsequent nights so here are the actions :

N2 - There were 2 roles somewhat revealed, lego and brewers. Since I didnt believe brewers at that time, not exactly his implied role claim but his alignment. Lego seemed bit genuine to me and as a reloader somewhat of a safe choice for not being killed that early. So I targeted him, believing if scum tries to kill him at least I will die protecting fellow townie, though odds of that happening was less. Bit selfish on my part but I didnt know about other powerful PRs to protect.

N3 - Robert was revealed as well as Samus claimed nurse. Since nurse was claimed it was definitely certain a doctor was there. Thinking doctor would want to protect nurse, I targeted Robert. Though the use of his role created confusion, he could have been valuable at the later stages of the game and we can probably set up a scum only lynch. Also I hoped he will not be targeted by scum and hopefully I can live another night.

N4 - I was AFK on the later part of D4 so I missed that AbT had cancelled his intention of reloading Samus. I got the clarification that I can even redirect the kill of a PGO so if Samus was one, AbT will still live. If Samus is not PGO, I can screw up possible scum plan of framing Samus by killing AbT as well. Turns out AbT didnt use his reload action that night and scum didnt target him either. Rhizo I think targeted AbT that night but was blocked by Yehom, so I lived again.

N5 - I urged doctor on D5 to definitely protect Yehom as I still believed then that doctor exists. Thinking Yehom got his back covered, I targeted AbT thinking he might be the second choice and scum might take him up believing that Yehom will be protected by doctor. Turns out to be a wrong decision on my part.

Well thats it from me. Hopefully y'all will keep a close eye on those on my suspects list.

That might just be a convenient claim. Your words (at least where they can be verified) are consistent with your actions...but it's still possible that you could have your fake claim prepared beforehand (though less probable).

I'm just wondering why would you thought that Robert's role would be valuable at the later stages? Also why would you change your target from Gladiator to Reloader?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Anyway, game's getting more interesting:

In my opinion 100% Towns:

- Ali bin Turban

- Samus - if anyone has doubts, go back to D3 and read Samus posts with the assumption he's 1shot Vig that's killed Lord MK.

Almost town:

- Brewersalliance

- Canik - if Jazzy is WW, he could lie about his findings on Canik, so we're actually not 100% sure. If Jazzy's town then Canik is 100% town too.

I think they're town, but we have no proof:

- The Warrior

- Kitkat16

I don't know. Haven't caught them on any lie yet, concerning their RC:

- Lachiton

- Sister Midnight

Totally unknown:

- Jazzy95
- LordSunday

We can make 3 kills including Vig (though that might get screwed if SM is not lying and is indeed connected to someone else and that someone else is town - which is not guaranteed however).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Ren: [upon seeing Luke] I want every gun we have to fire on that man. Do it. [the First Order's ground artillery fire a repeating barrage of lasers at Luke] More!...More!
Hux: That's enough. That's enough! [the firing stops] ...Do you think you got him? Now, if we're ready to get moving...we can finish this.
Shuttle Pilot: Sir?
[The dust clears, and Luke is still standing. He brushes his shoulder once, then continues staring down the First Order forces]
Ren: Bring me down to him. Keep the door covered and don't advance until I say.
Hux: Supreme Leader, don't get distracted. Our goal is– [Hux yelps as Ren uses the Force to throw him into a control panel]
Shuttle Pilot: Right away, sir.

"if 2 players both have the same vote count at deadline, are they both lynched or neither, Kevin?"
Only 1 will die, and it will be whoever reached the most first. ch

For instance, Player A first reaches 3, which is half majority.
Then Player B goes up to 4 but somebody unvotes which put both A & B at 3.
Player B gets killed.

Vote count:

LordSunday (4): Lachiton, Canik, Brewersalliance, Kitkat16,
Lachiton (2): The Warrior, Samus,
Brewersalliance (0):  
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Samus (0):
The Warrior (0): 
Canik (0):
Jazzy95 (0): 
Ali bin Turban (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not voting:  LordSunday, Sister Midnight, Jazzy95, Ali bin Turban,  

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch, or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Thursday, March 29, at 08:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Well you guys will find out soon that I am not lying. Maybe I will just say the customary "I TOLD YOU SO" right now and gracefully exit the game.

And why lynching me is not a good idea, especially with jail keeper gone and probably no doctor in sight.

There's a reason I said the above 3 days back. I didnt want to be made aware that I am there to screw up a scum kill but theres no point keeping quiet about it now.I am Town Bodyguard. I cant stop kill in the conventional sense but I can redirect the kill to me so that I am killed instead, protecting my target.

I wanted to be careful about whom I target each night as I didnt want to sacrifice myself protecting a potential scum because that would suck. Also I wanted to be alive too so that I can enjoy the game for much longer. So N1 I decided to skip visiting anyone as with so many players I was unsure about the set-up and all. I did target others on subsequent nights so here are the actions :
N2 - There were 2 roles somewhat revealed, lego and brewers. Since I didnt believe brewers at that time, not exactly his implied role claim but his alignment. Lego seemed bit genuine to me and as a reloader somewhat of a safe choice for not being killed that early. So I targeted him, believing if scum tries to kill him at least I will die protecting fellow townie, though odds of that happening was less. Bit selfish on my part but I didnt know about other powerful PRs to protect.

N3 - Robert was revealed as well as Samus claimed nurse. Since nurse was claimed it was definitely certain a doctor was there. Thinking doctor would want to protect nurse, I targeted Robert. Though the use of his role created confusion, he could have been valuable at the later stages of the game and we can probably set up a scum only lynch. Also I hoped he will not be targeted by scum and hopefully I can live another night.

N4 - I was AFK on the later part of D4 so I missed that AbT had cancelled his intention of reloading Samus. I got the clarification that I can even redirect the kill of a PGO so if Samus was one, AbT will still live. If Samus is not PGO, I can screw up possible scum plan of framing Samus by killing AbT as well. Turns out AbT didnt use his reload action that night and scum didnt target him either. Rhizo I think targeted AbT that night but was blocked by Yehom, so I lived again.

N5 - I urged doctor on D5 to definitely protect Yehom as I still believed then that doctor exists. Thinking Yehom got his back covered, I targeted AbT thinking he might be the second choice and scum might take him up believing that Yehom will be protected by doctor. Turns out to be a wrong decision on my part.

Well thats it from me. Hopefully y'all will keep a close eye on those on my suspects list.

Based on how things have been playing out I seriously doubt there is a ww/cop, ww/Doctor, etc. in the set up. Much more likely is specific powers, with no duality. I am still withholding my vote, but I cannot imagine why LS, who is back and posting elsewhere on this board has made all of one post today and said post was all about pointing fingers. Lach is not particularly convincing and LS’s post and his silence are not boding well.
I suspect Yehom did jail me last night, because we haven’t come across a viable roleblocker candidate, yet. If he did lock me up I thank him, but wonder why he did so. Incidentally, that should confirm me as a townie, Samus and LS, as there was a kill last night and if Samus is being honest about targeting me, then scum did the kill.

I never saw this. It came up while I was posting. I find it more likely LS is scum than Lach.

VOTE LORD SUNDAY

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline has technically passed. Since the game isn't closed yet I will go ahead and vote for LordSunday as well. Like I said, LS and Lachiton are my suspects #1 and #1A so it doesn't really matter which order they go in.

Unvote

Vote LordSunday

@Samus - I think you need to consider Lachiton or KitKat for tonight's Vig kill. I personally believe one of these two will be the last scum although Jazzy is still not completely off the radar yet.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Deadline has technically passed. Since the game isn't closed yet I will go ahead and vote for LordSunday as well. Like I said, LS and Lachiton are my suspects #1 and #1A so it doesn't really matter which order they go in.

Unvote

Vote LordSunday

@Samus - I think you need to consider Lachiton or KitKat for tonight's Vig kill. I personally believe one of these two will be the last scum although Jazzy is still not completely off the radar yet.

I already know who i'm gonna target :)

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Ren: Did you come back to say you forgive me? To save my soul?
Luke: No. [the two draw their lightsabers]
[Inside the Resistance base]
Poe: He's doing this for a reason. He's stalling so we can escape.
Finn: Escape? It is one man against an army. We have to help him, we have to fight.
Poe: No, no. We are the spark that'll light the fire that'll burn the First Order down. Skywalker's doing this so we can survive. There's gotta be a way out of this mine...Hell, how did he get in here?
C-3PO: Sir, it is possible that a natural unmapped area exists. But this installation is such a maze of endless tunnels that the odds of finding an exit are 15,428...
Poe: Shut up!
C-3PO: ...to 1.
Poe: [turning to the Resistance] Listen.
C-3PO: My audio sensors no longer detect the...
Poe: Exactly.
Finn: ...Where did the crystal critters go?
[They all turn to see a Vulptex whimpering before it runs off]
Poe: Follow me.
Leia: [everyone turns to her in confusion] ...What are you looking at me for? Follow him.
[The Millennium Falcon is soaring through the Crait lands]
Rey: [to R2-D2] The beacon's right below us, they have to be somewhere. Keep scanning for life forms.
[The Resistance keep following after the Vulptex deeper into a two-way beacon]
Poe: This way.
[Cut back to the Millennium Falcon; a Porg chirps while noticing the suriving Vulptexs escaping]
Rey: I see them! Chewie, there!
Poe: [the Resistance keeps following the Vulptex, until it suddenly escape through a hole of a huge pile of boulders] No. No, no, no. No!
[The Millennium Falcon lands and Rey walks near a back entrance to the old Rebel base covered with boulders]
Rey: Lifting rocks.
[Cut back to Ren and Luke. The two then fight; Ren charges at Luke, who blocks and dodges each blow as he returns to a ready stance]
Luke: I failed you, Ben. I'm sorry.
Ren: I'm sure you are! The Resistance is dead! The war is over! And when I kill you, I will have killed the last Jedi!
Luke: Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi.
[Rey uses the Force to remove the boulders so that the Resistance survivors can escape; Finn comes up to Rey and embraces her]
Ren: I'll destroy her...and you...and all of it.
Luke: [extinguishes his lightsaber] No. Strike me down in anger and I will always be with you. Just like your father.
[Ren charges at Luke one last time, swinging his lightsaber; however he sees that Luke is still standing. Confused, he jabs Luke with his lightsaber before staring in horror as he realizes he's been fighting a Force projection all this time]
Ren: No...
Luke: See you around, kid. [his Force projection fades away]
Ren: [turning to see that the Resistance has escaped] NO!

Late votes will not count. It technically doesn't matter, but as a precedent for future games ...

Vote count:

LordSunday (4): Lachiton, Canik, Brewersalliance, Kitkat16,
Lachiton (2): The Warrior, Samus,
Brewersalliance (0):  
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Samus (0):
The Warrior (0): 
Canik (0):
Jazzy95 (0): 
Ali bin Turban (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not voting:  LordSunday, Sister Midnight, Jazzy95, Ali bin Turban,  

LordSunday, BB-8, Werewolf Watcher has been lynched.

It is now Night 6.
Please send all actions to me by Monday, April 2 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Rey: Luke is gone. I felt it. But it wasn't sadness nor pain. It was peace and purpose.
Leia: I felt it, too.
Rey: How do we build a Rebellion from this?
Leia: [takes her hand with Rey's, while she's holding Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber] We have everything we need.

Night 6 ends.

Samus, Chewbacca, Town 1-Shot Vigilante, Day 1 & Night 1 Immune, was killed in the night.
Lachiton, R2-D2, Werewolf FBI Agent, was killed in the night.

Remaining alive:

Ali bin Turban , Yoda, Town Reloader
Brewersalliance, Major Caluan Ematt, Retired Marine
Canik, Admiral Gial Ackbar, Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie
Jazzy95, Rey, Town FBI Agent
Kitkat16, Nien Nunb, Bulletproof Townie
Sister Midnight, Rose Tico, Town Nymphomaniac
(lovers with The Warrior)
The Warrior, General Leia Organa, Town Cop

Town wins!

Congratulations to Ali bin Turban, Brewersalliance, Canik, Chaplain of death, Imran Ehsan, Jazzy95, Kitkat16, Robert2424, Samus, Sister Midnight, The Warrior, Yehom

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Ali bin Turban, Finn, Town Jack-of-all-Trades was killed Night 1

The Warrior, Poe Dameron, Retired Werewolf Hunter, was killed Night 1
Imran Ehsan, Luke Skywalker, Town Seer, was lynched Day 2
Chaplain of Death, Lieutenant Tallissan "Tallie" Lintra, Town Cop-of-all-Trades, was killed Night 2
Robert2424, Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo, Town One-shot Gladiator, was killed Night 4
Yehom, Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix, Town Jailkeeper, was killed Night 5.
Samus, Chewbacca, Town 1-Shot Vigilante, Day 1 & Night 1 Immune, was killed Night 6.

Brewersalliance, Major Caluan Ematt, Retired Marine

Canik, Admiral Gial Ackbar, Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie
Jazzy95, Rey, Town FBI Agent
Kitkat16, Nien Nunb, Bulletproof Townie
Maegor Legoboyvdlp Ali bin Turban v2, Yoda, Town Reloader
SeaBeeGipson The Warrior v2, General Leia Organa, Town Cop
Sister Midnight, Rose Tico, Town Nymphomaniac

Rafay, The Master Codebreaker, 2-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer, was lynched Day 4

Vgmmaster, General Armitage Hux, Mafia Cupid, was killed Night 1. 

iSocialism, Kylo Ren, 1-Shot Mafia Governor, was killed Night 2
Rhizoctonia, Supreme Leader Snoke, Mafia Trackerwas lynched Day 5

Lord MK, C-3PO, Werewolf Supersaint, was killed Night 2
LordSunday, BB-8, Werewolf Watcherwas lynched Day 6

Lachiton, R2-D2, Werewolf FBI Agent, was killed Night 6.

Werewolf Talk

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

inactivity needs to be killed.

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Moderator Notes on The Last Jedi Mafia
Roles
With 21 players, I wanted multiple kills per night. One lynch and one night-kill per cycle would have made it go 10 mafia days which would probably have been 5 RL months. Two scum factions of 3 each, a serial killer, and 14 townies (4 with investigative powers) seemed about right.

I tried to choose roles such that alot of them were something unusual. Not every role had an active power, but the passive roles were not vanilla. The “worst” one was Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie. I swear that the roles were assigned randomly but laughed when Sister Midnight got the Nymphomaniac role. I added day and night 1 immunity especially for Samus on top of the randomly assigned role. I made the bulletproof townie only bullet proof to mafia and vigilante, which created balance with the Retired Marine and Retired Werewolf Hunter.

Mafia were given bad-guy characters with good-guy safe claims. Werewolves were given good-guy robot names which I didn’t think would give them away and all the rest were random assignments. I later gave the werewolves a list of all names given so they could choose another safe name if desired, but it never came into play.

Day 1
With lots of Power Roles, I think no-lynch was the best option for the town. The Wrong Place at the Wrong Time townie should have role claimed in my opinion. I can see it either way for the Reloader to role claim. If he doesn’t then he might not ever know a good target for his ability and the 1-shot roles will save their use until the endgame. If he does roleclaim, he can learn whom to target but then the scum know whom to target, too.

Night 1
Of 14 actions submitted Night 1, only 2 targeted the same player. (SeaBeeGipson was investigated by the Werewolf FBI Agent and made a lover by the Nymphomaniac.) There was the possibility of a big Lover group via the Mafia Cupid, but that didn’t happen – it was just the Nymphomaniac power that created two lovers. The serial killer hit vgmmaster, Mafia Cupid, which was the beginning of very bad luck for the mafia group. The mafia killed The Warrior v1, Retired Werewolf Hunter. The werewolves killed Ali bin Turban v1, Town Jack-Of-All-Trades.

Day 2
Imran Ehsan was lynched and while he was town, he was as good a choice as any. 6 townies and 1 werewolf were in on the lynch.

Night 2
The mafia killed Chaplain of Death, Town Cop-Of-All-Trades. Both the serial killer and the werewolves targeted iSocialism, 1-shot Mafia Governor, continuing the bad luck of the mafia group. There would have been only 2 kills. However, Samus used his 1-shot vig kill on Lord MK, Werewolf Supersaint, and everyone saw 3 kills for the 2nd night in a row. I didn’t see anything that was suspcious by Lord MK but I can’t argue with the success of Samus.

Day 3
The Gladiator role was successful and the targets were two of the players in on the lynch so I thought the strategy was OK. They did both happen to be townies so a no-lynch ended up being the best option.

Night 3
The serial killer and werewolves both targeted Samus, but he was jailkept so that kept him alive. The mafia targeted Rafay, but he was 2-shot bulletproof so he lived. Thus no kills. Both the cop and the FBI agent got guilty results.

Day 4
It almost happened that the serial killer lynch would happen before the cop could share his results. I don’t understand the Yoda claim by Rafay. He was give The Master Codebreaker name and should have just claimed that and blamed me for the name and that his role was Watchlisted Townie (Investigates as Serial Killer).

Night 4
The werewolves killed Robert. Yehom, Town Jailkeeper, targeted Rhizo which prevented the mafia from killing Ali bin Turban v2.

Day 5
Rhizoctonia, Mafia Tracker, was lynched due to the cop’s night 3 investigation (more mafia bad luck). He could have made things interesting by making something up to help the werewolves rather than the town, but played it straight which helped the town.

Night 5
The werewolves killed Yehom, Town Jailkeeper. Samus was reloaded and tried to vig-kill Sister Midnight, Town Nymphomaniac. If successful, it would have also killed her lover, The Warrior v2, Town Cop, which would have made it 3 town deaths in the night. Fortunately for the town, Yehom’s last act was to jail Sister Midnight which saved 2 townies.

Day 6
Lachiton, Werewolf FBI Agent, made a very convincing post about being a Bodyguard. In hindsight, I think it would have been better to make the claim earlier. Lord Sunday, the Werewolf Watcher, was lynched without ever making much of a defense.

Night 6
Samus didn’t believe Lachiton’s claim and vig-killed him after being reloaded. Lachiton delivered the werewolf kill right back at him but it didn’t matter. Game over.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha
The only thing that disappoints me is that Kevin didn't mention my spectacular defence of myself in his rundown at the end. It was so glorious I got away with that blunder. :smug: gg town.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

GG everyone. Scum had a tough game but you all played well. o7

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

GG everyone. It was fun.

I could bet money that SM's role was not rolled but given on purpose. Lucky I didn't :D.

Yehom did hell of a job with that jailer role. Also Samus made some great shots. Congrats guys.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

What an amazing game.

So surprised I wasn't targeted earlier. 

I'd say Yehom was MVP for this game, saved the town with his jail keeping, especially jail keeping SM, I would have taken out 2 townies lol

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

What an amazing game.

So surprised I wasn't targeted earlier. 

I'd say Yehom was MVP for this game, saved the town with his jail keeping, especially jail keeping SM, I would have taken out 2 townies lol

Thank you for not killing me :D

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

You were immune to his shots anyway ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

You were immune to his shots anyway ;)

Yeah, but he could have disbelieved me and tried anyway.

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Well played town. It was my first game as scum and I enjoyed it. I agree that Yehom was the MVP. While AbT and TW guided the town in the day phase, Yehom took care of business in the night. He stopped kills 3 nights in a row. To top it all Samus had an amazing run of luck.

Moderator Notes on The Last Jedi Mafia

Day 6
Lachiton, Werewolf FBI Agent, made a very convincing post about being a Bodyguard. In hindsight, I think it would have been better to make the claim earlier. Lord Sunday, the Werewolf Watcher, was lynched without ever making much of a defense.

Yeah I absolutely agree with this but the plan was LS to throw me under the bus and carry on, as I couldn't claim FBI agent anymore with Jazzy revealed as my town alter ego. That is why I made the choice of both of us targetting  Yehom on N5, and when needed LS can claim his watcher role and "expose" me. Since we couldn't strategize during the day and he was absent at night, we couldn't arrive on a solid plan of action. My bodyguard claim was a last ditch attempt and believe it or not I prepared the claim on the spot and it could've very well been true you know but alas. Damn you Samus!

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter