Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-19]The Last Jedi Mafia, Town Wins

semi-open 21 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1091 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Wtg everyone! Thanks for a great game, and a huge thank you to Kev for putting it together (even though he gave me a shitty role 😛). Also thanks ,Yehom, or putting me in jail, thus saving TW and me.

I chose SBG because he’s a good player. Was sad to see him go, but TW was great... in every way. 😉

I’m curious why Yehom jailed me.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

scum logs plz

^^^^^ ignore this, found the link

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Never mind

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Wtg everyone! Thanks for a great game, and a huge thank you to Kev for putting it together (even though he gave me a shitty role). Also thanks ,Yehom, or putting me in jail, thus saving TW and me.

I chose SBG because he’s a good player. Was sad to see him go, but TW was great... in every way.

I am curious as to why would you choose SBG as you mentioned many times he was always scum in all the games you played? As for Yehom jailing you, he can answer it better but I am guessing he tried to block scum kill by roleblockling you, rather than trying to save you. But worked out best in the end.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
So VGN mafia Cupid targeted me. Does that mean that if Samus had successfully killed me he would have committed suicide? If so, even bigger thanks to Yehom!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Wtg everyone! Thanks for a great game, and a huge thank you to Kev for putting it together (even though he gave me a shitty role). Also thanks ,Yehom, or putting me in jail, thus saving TW and me.
I chose SBG because he’s a good player. Was sad to see him go, but TW was great... in every way.

I am curious as to why would you choose SBG as you mentioned many times he was always scum in all the games you played? As for Yehom jailing you, he can answer it better but I am guessing he tried to block scum kill by roleblockling you, rather than trying to save you. But worked out best in the end.
SBG being scum was part of my strategy (although I am aware the odds of him being scum yet again were statistically slim, given how often he’s been assigned scum in the past, but since I had to choose someone on N1, might as well assumed he’s scum). I figured if he was scum, then scum won’t kill me and if I concluded he was scum and tried to lynch him, he was not likely to try to frame me in self defense. If I had to die, I wanted to take scum with me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

So VGN mafia Cupid targeted me. Does that mean that if Samus had successfully killed me he would have committed suicide? If so, even bigger thanks to Yehom!

The Cupid effect was only for Night 1, then the lovers would last for the game.  But yes, if the werewolves or vigilante targeted the Cupid target on Night 1, everyone would have died (except the Cupid himself).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

SBG being scum was part of my strategy (although I am aware the odds of him being scum yet again were statistically slim, given how often he’s been assigned scum in the past, but since I had to choose someone on N1, might as well assumed he’s scum). I figured if he was scum, then scum won’t kill me and if I concluded he was scum and tried to lynch him, he was not likely to try to frame me in self defense. If I had to die, I wanted to take scum with me.

Makes sense and I guess a sound strategy. Did your target know that you're connected as lovers? If yes then that would explain why TW was of the opinion that you're probably town.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Makes sense and I guess a sound strategy. Did your target know that you're connected as lovers? If yes then that would explain why TW was of the opinion that you're probably town.

Yeah, Kev told SBG and TW. Imagine the damage that could have been done if people had investigated me me after being visited by Cupid. And how funny is it that by investigating me, TW was doubly bound to me! I was not pleased when TW took SBG’s place because I thought scum would kill him again and end the game for me, but it all worked out and we did have some magic moments I shall cherish.
This thread is not appearing in the new post page.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

scum logs plz

^^^^^ ignore this, found the link

Is it working for you? I got an error while trying to enter the link

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Also after I real role claimed, I didn't reveal my true character name, in the hopes I could've caught someone using it :P

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

What an amazing game.

So surprised I wasn't targeted earlier. 

I'd say Yehom was MVP for this game, saved the town with his jail keeping, especially jail keeping SM, I would have taken out 2 townies lol

Thank God for Yehom jailing SM. I'll be honest, I was a little bit mad at you Samus when you revealed that you had targeted SM to kill her since I would've gone too.

Wtg everyone! Thanks for a great game, and a huge thank you to Kev for putting it together (even though he gave me a shitty role ). Also thanks ,Yehom, or putting me in jail, thus saving TW and me.

You were pretty good yourself. ;)

I originally thought that VGM had turned SM and I into lovers but as the game went on I began to realize that something wasn't adding up for me. That's when I discovered that SM had to be the town Nympho. As soon as I figured out how SM and I (SBG) ended up as lovers I knew that SM had to be town since there was no scum nymphomaniac role possible. This is precisely why I spoke in SM's defense as most likely being town. With me defending her and her cryptic comments about being tied to a mostly known townie, I thought we might have given away too much info but apparently not.

I took a gamble on both of the last two game days. I almost shared that SM and I were lovers on both days so that the town would have every piece of information that I personally had if both SM and I died at night. My struggle was this:

1) Tell the town that SM and I were lovers. This option would give town all of the extra information that I had so they knew exactly what happened if SM and I both somehow ended up dead at night. However, doing so would also almost certainly mean that either I or SM would have been killed at night since it would yield the werewolves a 2-for-1 kill.

2) Keep the information to myself and hope that neither SM nor I were targeted. This option would hopefully keep the two of us townies alive longer but it would not really help the town solve the puzzle if both of us turned up dead.

I ultimately chose to stay my course and keep this information private. I was aided by the fact that on the second to last day Yehom claimed to be the town Jailkeeper. I knew that with him role claiming as Jailkeeper the chances of either SM or I being targeted at night were almost zero. I was correct. Then going into the last night I gambled again because I figured that neither SM nor I would be the werewolf target again because the town was finally believing that Samus was the town Vigilante. Clearly removing him from the game would be the werewolf preference since the pool of possible werewolf candidates was shrinking quickly. I'm pleased to see that I was correct there.

Also, I called Rafay's role (modifier and all) correctly and I was certain several days ago that we were looking at two werewolves in the grouping of Lachiton, LordSunday, and KitKat. Even though KitKat looked shady at times, my gut kept telling me that it was going to be Lachiton and LordSunday all along.

I had a blast assuming SBG's role. Sorry @Rhizo that I investigated you and got the last mafia member removed so quickly. :P

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I wish I could say it was fun, but Mafia's game got blown up pretty damn early.  Hard to do much when we got wiped out early on.  I was honestly feeling ok with my game up to the point of TW's investigating me, and honestly with my two partners already dead it was going to be a lot easier to play as solo because I didn't need to worry about distancing myself from them, and was honestly playing to catch the other WW's.  Thought I was going to be ok, as I had an ability that I could of used to catch a WW, and a role a could claim was town (though obviously there was a mafia one since I was it as well).  But TW had to blow up my game lol.  Sad part was, in my head I wanted to knock him off the night he investigated me, but I felt bad to off him when he was already killed early and took over for someone else as a replacement so I kept him alive.  With all the cop roles, I wasn't expecting another one.  Had I killed TW, I would of at least lasted for awhile I think.  

I hated having to "give up," but without a framer role or something I could use as an excuse, it was going to be me vs TW, and had I even been able to swing it to TW, once he was lynched I'd be dead next day as everyone would know he was telling the truth.

As I already mentioned, I was tempted to frame Imran the day he was killed as I knew he had visited TW the night he was killed.  I was afraid to do so though, as I knew he'd come up as town since we were the ones to kill TW, and I thought that I'd likely be killed next night by the SK or WW with them knowing I was a tracker (be it town or mafia tracker).  I didn't need to do so, as the lynch was going his way it seemed so it made decision easy.  

Good win town.  Props to Lach honestly, he put effort into his fake RC and it was fairly good.  Sucks doing all that and still get killed, but kudos on a well written fake RC

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

What an amazing game.

So surprised I wasn't targeted earlier. 

I'd say Yehom was MVP for this game, saved the town with his jail keeping, especially jail keeping SM, I would have taken out 2 townies lol

Thank God for Yehom jailing SM. I'll be honest, I was a little bit mad at you Samus when you revealed that you had targeted SM to kill her since I would've gone too.

Wtg everyone! Thanks for a great game, and a huge thank you to Kev for putting it together (even though he gave me a shitty role ). Also thanks ,Yehom, or putting me in jail, thus saving TW and me.

You were pretty good yourself. ;)

I originally thought that VGM had turned SM and I into lovers but as the game went on I began to realize that something wasn't adding up for me. That's when I discovered that SM had to be the town Nympho. As soon as I figured out how SM and I (SBG) ended up as lovers I knew that SM had to be town since there was no scum nymphomaniac role possible. This is precisely why I spoke in SM's defense as most likely being town. With me defending her and her cryptic comments about being tied to a mostly known townie, I thought we might have given away too much info but apparently not.

I took a gamble on both of the last two game days. I almost shared that SM and I were lovers on both days so that the town would have every piece of information that I personally had if both SM and I died at night. My struggle was this:

1) Tell the town that SM and I were lovers. This option would give town all of the extra information that I had so they knew exactly what happened if SM and I both somehow ended up dead at night. However, doing so would also almost certainly mean that either I or SM would have been killed at night since it would yield the werewolves a 2-for-1 kill.
2) Keep the information to myself and hope that neither SM nor I were targeted. This option would hopefully keep the two of us townies alive longer but it would not really help the town solve the puzzle if both of us turned up dead.

I ultimately chose to stay my course and keep this information private. I was aided by the fact that on the second to last day Yehom claimed to be the town Jailkeeper. I knew that with him role claiming as Jailkeeper the chances of either SM or I being targeted at night were almost zero. I was correct. Then going into the last night I gambled again because I figured that neither SM nor I would be the werewolf target again because the town was finally believing that Samus was the town Vigilante. Clearly removing him from the game would be the werewolf preference since the pool of possible werewolf candidates was shrinking quickly. I'm pleased to see that I was correct there.

Also, I called Rafay's role (modifier and all) correctly and I was certain several days ago that we were looking at two werewolves in the grouping of Lachiton, LordSunday, and KitKat. Even though KitKat looked shady at times, my gut kept telling me that it was going to be Lachiton and LordSunday all along.

I had a blast assuming SBG's role. Sorry @Rhizo that I investigated you and got the last mafia member removed so quickly. :P

I had similar concerns and got very worried when Brewsky called me out as town nypho. I also considered coming out as TW’s lover so town would have a clear picture, but I knew not every townie had role claimed and I thought it best to keep scum uncertain of who was my lover. If it looked likeTW or I was going to be lynched I would have revealed our relationship in an effort to avoid 3 townie deaths (TW and me and scum night kill).

What a complicated, well designed game, Kev!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

What a complicated, well designed game, Kev!

Thanks, it's what they call "swingy" in the biz. I wanted to introduce some different roles and hopefully make it balanced and fun. It possibly could have gone very bad for the town if mafia, werewolves, and serial killer had hit different town targets during the early nights.  On the other hand, there were many investigative roles for the town and the town may have discovered more scum even quicker than actually happened on Night 3.

As it happened, it kept people guessing and had surprises of 3 kills and then no kills.

To give some thought to the mafia cupid mechanics, it might be strategically sound to kill the cupid target soon after night 1 since there possibly was a lover group created.  It didn't happen in this game, but the mafia didn't know that.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

TW, it was quite lucky for you and SM. When I realized what SM can be I didn't want to push her anymore since it could end up bad for town...even Lachiton was surprised I was so easily appeased with SM's answer. Good he didn't dig to much into it :P.

As for Lachiton, his RC was quite good, especially considering the material he got. Because of that I was going to vote to lynch Jazzy first. Also, considering they were both FBI Agents, it would be fun if the Lachiton were the one to discover Rafay and share it with us (assuming Jazzy would counterclaim) :lol:

Now coming to Kitkats RC I don't think it was 100% legit. Even though rules didn't specifically stated that, we shouldn't be allowed to cite any private discussions with the mod. Because of that it was almost like KevinH confirmed Kitkat to be a town. When you cite the mod, that you can be killed by Werewolves, it means either that you're town or you're lying about the info you got from mod (which should also be forbidden - I can't imagine us asking the mod "is that statement true?" every time someone gives info about game mechanic).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I wish I could say it was fun, but Mafia's game got blown up pretty damn early.  Hard to do much when we got wiped out early on.  I was honestly feeling ok with my game up to the point of TW's investigating me, and honestly with my two partners already dead it was going to be a lot easier to play as solo because I didn't need to worry about distancing myself from them, and was honestly playing to catch the other WW's.  Thought I was going to be ok, as I had an ability that I could of used to catch a WW, and a role a could claim was town (though obviously there was a mafia one since I was it as well).  But TW had to blow up my game lol.  Sad part was, in my head I wanted to knock him off the night he investigated me, but I felt bad to off him when he was already killed early and took over for someone else as a replacement so I kept him alive.  With all the cop roles, I wasn't expecting another one.  Had I killed TW, I would of at least lasted for awhile I think.  

I hated having to "give up," but without a framer role or something I could use as an excuse, it was going to be me vs TW, and had I even been able to swing it to TW, once he was lynched I'd be dead next day as everyone would know he was telling the truth.

As I already mentioned, I was tempted to frame Imran the day he was killed as I knew he had visited TW the night he was killed.  I was afraid to do so though, as I knew he'd come up as town since we were the ones to kill TW, and I thought that I'd likely be killed next night by the SK or WW with them knowing I was a tracker (be it town or mafia tracker).  I didn't need to do so, as the lynch was going his way it seemed so it made decision easy.  

Good win town.  Props to Lach honestly, he put effort into his fake RC and it was fairly good.  Sucks doing all that and still get killed, but kudos on a well written fake RC

You were doing good but luckily for us, you were caught by TW. Otherwise we might have lost the game. It's really hard to find scum in multifactions game (other than by night actions), since you really can't analyze bandwagons. Not to mention we didn't even have many opportunities for bandwagons (D3, D4, D5 - no bandwagons). With so many quiet players I was praying for TW not to be a werewolf. If he were, there was no way we'd avoid lynching 2 inactive towns...and then it would be game over.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

ABT - If I was a werewolf, the town would have really been in trouble..

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

ABT - If I was a werewolf, the town would have really been in trouble..

QFT

It turns out there was one dual roled scum, glad it wasn’t TW! I really thought there were none, mostly because we never found Any until the very end. In retrospect, OF COURSE there would be a dual roled scum, it would be a wasted opportunity to not have one. Kev would never waste an opportunity!

Props to you Lach. And also props to LS for acting so scummy when he knew the jig was up so that we lynched him, instead of Lach.. If Samus hadn’t killed Lach last night, Lach might have been able to convince us to lynch someone else, like Jazzy. If he successfully cast enough shade my way to worry me, I’d have revealed my lover, Jazzy would be dead, and Lach would have had a double murder. It would have been a much tighter game.

And can I just say, I really hated lynching Rhizo!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I had some angst about "confirming" roles.

I had to say there was a Gladiator to explain why there were only two lynch candidates.  Robert claimed it as his role and there were no counterclaims, but there were a few mentions of me confirming him which I didn't really do explicitly.

For the Bulletproof clarification with Kitkat, I tried to tip-toe around the issue and leave doubt about whether it was confirmed.

The fake claim by Lachiton which included confirmation about the Bodyguard was initially all made up by him, which made it sound all the more plausible.  Fortunately for him, I had the same interpretation which I shared when asked.  Unfortunately for him, Samus didn't take that as confirmation.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter