Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

question. would the framer change the results to guilty for an FBI agent as well, or do the guilty results just show up to a cop?

Just asked TW that in private to get clarification before you posted. Waiting to hear back
Mafia only mentions Cop as I skim it. Don't see mention of a FBI agent. Hopefully will get further clarification

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

KevinH (2): Brewersalliance, Rhizoctonia

Ali bin Turban (0): 

Brewersalliance (0):

Darkfox (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Lachiton (0):

Mandarijn (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Darkfox, Jazzy95, KevinH, Kitkat16, Lachiton, Mandarijn, SeaBeeGipson, Yehom

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Monday, June 18th.

Currently in danger of mod-kill:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Guilty result on AbT is interesting. It all depends now if we can find and lynch the framer. It can also be possible that AbT is SK who was framed on N2 and Rhizo got the correct result this time.

Whatever be the case, I agree AbT shouldn't be the lynch for today. We need to lynch mafia.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
So upon further clarification, a framer would produce a guilty result on their target to any investigative role (from TW). Thus, safe to assume that means FBI agent.

So yea, my result can't be for certain until a framer is killed and I can redo it. But we do know there's a framer from it.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

So upon further clarification, a framer would produce a guilty result on their target to any investigative role (from TW). Thus, safe to assume that means FBI agent.

So yea, my result can't be for certain until a framer is killed and I can redo it. But we do know there's a framer from it.

Yeah it is certain now that framer is in play as AbT is not universal miller so wont show up guilty to both cop and FBI agent. 

So if Kevin is mafia and framer, AbT is SK. If Kevin turns out town or  mafia but not framer, then there's a chance SK is someone else.

There's most certainly a SK somewhere, otherwise having FBI agent doesn't make any sense.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

So if Kevin is mafia and framer, AbT is SK. If Kevin turns out town or  mafia but not framer, then there's a chance SK is someone else.

please explain how this logic holds up?

if kevin is framer and he framed ABT, abt could still be town or SK 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

please explain how this logic holds up?

if kevin is framer and he framed ABT, abt could still be town or SK 

Because I blocked Kevin last night. He wouldn't have been able to use his power if he is framer.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so the framers power only works on the night they frame them, and it doesnt linger the entire game?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

if its just the night they framed him then it makes sense that KevinH dying and being the framer would indeed confirm ABT is the SK. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

so the framers power only works on the night they frame them, and it doesnt linger the entire game?

I dont think it works as cupid or nympho which works entire game, especially if framer can target each night . Ofcourse that is how I understand it.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511
Because I blocked Kevin last night.

If this is true, than it pretty much confirms it right? Unless someone really has some solid information about someone else, I think this is the right course of action

Vote: Kevin 

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote: Kevin 

KYZ6M5c.jpg 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Haha, I was thinking the same. :P

question. would the framer change the results to guilty for an FBI agent as well, or do the guilty results just show up to a cop?

also, we dont have to lynch ABT today if he is indeed the SK.  we can try to get one of the mafia today, since I can Jail ABT n6, since its an even night, so if he is the sk, he wont be able to kill anyone tonight anyways.

this way it keeps SBG alive for an extra day too

I think if you jail Ali, Rhizo can also not investigate him?

"Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien."

Or is that not the case here?

I've also found something interesting: On all uneven nights (N1, N3 and N5) we've had no kill at night. What could this mean? This night might be explained that KevinH got blocked and couldn't perform the kill.

There's also still the possibility that KevinH is not the Framer, but someone else from the scum team is...

I'll place my vote on KevinH when we've had some more discussion today...

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

What are you doing?

You must be racist!

Worse, you must be MISANDROUS!

Even still worse, you are practicing AGEISM!

So what if I'm pale, male, and stale?  I have a right to play Mafia, too!

Reconsider your actions or I shall taunt you a second time.

The block on me was useless because I didn't do anything, much less frame someone.

I would like to call everything we know in this game into question.

If there's a Framer, there could alternatively be a Tailor, which makes the guilty appear innocent.

Also, Godfather is a possible role, which always appears innocent.  

So I question whether those confirmed "innocent" are what they appear to be.

Vote: Ali bin Turban

What are the odds that a framer would target him at the exact same time an investigator did twice?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

I think if you jail Ali, Rhizo can also not investigate him? "Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien." Or is that not the case here?

This is ruled  out. Brewers jailed AbT on N2 but I still got guilty result on him.

I've also found something interesting: On all uneven nights (N1, N3 and N5) we've had no kill at night. What could this mean? This night might be explained that KevinH got blocked and couldn't perform the kill.

I might have blocked the kill on N3 when I protected brewers, though not 100% sure of it.

What are you doing?

You must be racist!

The block on me was useless because I didn't do anything, much less frame someone.

If there's a Framer, there could alternatively be a Tailor, which makes the guilty appear innocent.

What are the odds that a framer would target him at the exact same time an investigator did twice?

AbT is not off the hooks but right now priority is to lynch mafia. You were blocked last night and no kill happened. Coincidence? I guess you need to explain it to us what might have happened. And if you're town it's better you full claim now.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

"Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien."

I actually asked TW about that earlier, he said the other actions would still happen.  All i do is roleblock and protect them from kills. 

What are you doing?

You must be racist!

you have yet to really claim anything other than being Gengar. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

That's an interesting turn of events. With Lachiton's block we can make 2 mistakes (unless there will be double kill one night).

Town in my eyes:

Brewersalliance - cop investigation

Darkfox - cop investigation

Lachiton - Town (especially after blocking KevinH who was probably delivering a kill)

SeaBeeGipson - nympho. Can't be mafia nympho (if they even can exist) - they wouldn't nympho me just to frame me the next night.

Mandarijn - jumped with me on the Medved wagon when others were actually ignoring the hard evidence.

Jazzy95  - he was voted by both Medved (confirmed scum) and Yehom (suspect).

No hard proofs yet:

Rhizoctonia - Yesterday we got just one miss-lynch chance left. When Rhizo claimed FBI Agent it felt to me like scum could be preparing for the endgame. Trying to lynch townie (Jazzy/Yehom) that day and entering LYLO phase with faked FBI Agent findings (getting into a strong position to lynch townie end the game). I'm sure for the rest of you it didn't look as bad but you don't have my knowledge (I know I'm Vig). His analysis on Yehom was good though. With 2 misslynches I'm more calm but still don't fully trust him (not after he returned with the guilty result), but KevinH's death will give us more answers here.

Top suspects:

KevinH - with no protective roles active (unless we don't know something about DarkFox), the fact that he was blocked by Lachiton connected with no kills implies he's a scum.

Kitkat16 - claiming Vengeful. Being late to the voting (always when they're decided).

Yehom - claiming bulletproof. Fits the SK theory and may also explain the no death's days. Also Rhizo's theory.

KevinH is done and we need to think what should we do tonight, because if there's SK, then after KevinH there's just one scum left (Kitkat most probably). We can either block him at night (denying mafia kill) or trying to limit possible SK activity.

Also DarkFox is being the last person that claims to be visiting others. If he has any useful information he should share it with us.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

That's an interesting turn of events. With Lachiton's block we can make 2 mistakes (unless there will be double kill one night).

Town in my eyes:

Brewersalliance - cop investigation

Darkfox - cop investigation

Lachiton - Town (especially after blocking KevinH who was probably delivering a kill)

SeaBeeGipson - nympho. Can't be mafia nympho (if they even can exist) - they wouldn't nympho me just to frame me the next night.

Mandarijn - jumped with me on the Medved wagon when others were actually ignoring the hard evidence.

Jazzy95  - he was voted by both Medved (confirmed scum) and Yehom (suspect).

No hard proofs yet:

Rhizoctonia - Yesterday we got just one miss-lynch chance left. When Rhizo claimed FBI Agent it felt to me like scum could be preparing for the endgame. Trying to lynch townie (Jazzy/Yehom) that day and entering LYLO phase with faked FBI Agent findings (getting into a strong position to lynch townie end the game). I'm sure for the rest of you it didn't look as bad but you don't have my knowledge (I know I'm Vig). His analysis on Yehom was good though. With 2 misslynches I'm more calm but still don't fully trust him (not after he returned with the guilty result), but KevinH's death will give us more answers here.

Top suspects:

KevinH - with no protective roles active (unless we don't know something about DarkFox), the fact that he was blocked by Lachiton connected with no kills implies he's a scum.

Kitkat16 - claiming Vengeful. Being late to the voting (always when they're decided).

Yehom - claiming bulletproof. Fits the SK theory and may also explain the no death's days. Also Rhizo's theory.

KevinH is done and we need to think what should we do tonight, because if there's SK, then after KevinH there's just one scum left (Kitkat most probably). We can either block him at night (denying mafia kill) or trying to limit possible SK activity.

Also DarkFox is being the last person that claims to be visiting others. If he has any useful information he should share it with us.

This is where I stand on most.

I'd move Jazzy down to my top suspects though, and put Mandy with Rhizo in the neutral zone.

I'm trying to catch up and refresh my memory on what the commotion with KevinH is.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

What are you doing?

You must be racist!

That was quite weak. Call everything we know into a question? How much more scummy can you be? But one is sure (at least for me), if you were blocked you can't be a framer.

-------------

@SBG:

but how would you explain that scum were lining up to lynch Jazzy? They could go for other unconfirmed non mafia player(if Jazzy is scum, then either Kitkat or Yehom must be town, since I don't believe there are 5 scum). Why lynching one of their own?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

I think Kevin is done, unless someone wants to come forward with another solid incriminating evidence. He might be preparing last ditch defense :P

Be careful not to bring vote count closer to hammer. Scum might dog pile to end the day early.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter