Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:610507
  • Squadron:Alpha

nah this is just the 12 time in 20 years NK has said they wont do nukes. Not one binding thing has been signed, no goals defined, and nothing of any value has happened.

This is still just empty theater and mostly a propaganda win for NK

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo
I'm still incredibly curious to see how this all plays out. NK appears to actually be going the distance (pun intended) in seeking some form of conflict resolution. Heard some stuff about Kim being invited to the White House at a future date. Even if NK is doing this all for show and theater, at least they will tone down their aggressive behavior for the near future, lest any progress Kim has toward demonstrating peace will get thrown in the garbage.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Yeah, it seems NK was the clear beneficiary here. Kim got the recognition and legitimacy he desperately wanted while not promising anything concrete in return. Despite Trump having a reputation for being a "tough negotiator" (amongst his fanbase anyway) he sure wasn't negotiating very tough here. Maybe he blew his load at the G7 summit?  :rolleyes: 

That said, we'll see how it goes. US strategy thus far clearly wasn't very successful in preventing NK from getting nukes, so maybe a new approach will yield better results.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
nah this is just the 12 time in 20 years NK has said they wont do nukes. Not one binding thing has been signed, no goals defined, and nothing of any value has happened. This is still just empty theater and mostly a propaganda win for NK

Still trying to hold Trump down because of all the failures of past Presidents? Okay... I hear ya, but since you have been wrong about Trump, every time, about everything... what's trying one more time? I guess it's like playing the same number on a Roulette wheel every time thinking "Hey it's gotta hit sometime". Betting against Trump again... well, good luck with that.

Yeah, it seems NK was the clear beneficiary here. Kim got the recognition and legitimacy he desperately wanted while not promising anything concrete in return. Despite Trump having a reputation for being a "tough negotiator" (amongst his fanbase anyway) he sure wasn't negotiating very tough here. Maybe he blew his load at the G7 summit?

I don't see how meeting with Trump, signing an agreement with Trump, and then breaking the agreement with Trump, would benefit Little Kimmy in any way whatsoever. It would more than likely get him killed. Does anyone really believe that if this agreement is broken, North Korea will survive the year? No they would not survive... and no one on Earth will do anything about it.

Trump demonstrated that the G7 is nothing more than a photo op for current leaders of select countries. They get together, talk about how great they are, drink, take pictures, go back where they came from, get busy doing nothing, and everything gets worse. It's like a miniature United Nations with less third world. Since the only thing Trump has in common with these jerks is talking about how great he is... he didn't hang around long. He had better things to do... but Little Justin is gonna find out real quick that telling Trump one thing to his face, and then after he leaves, says something totally different in a press conference... well Little Justin is gonna get sent to his room without supper.

Now for what I think. I believe Trump will be delivering a Treaty to Congress in about 2 months. Mid-Terms are gonna rock! :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:

nah this is just the 12 time in 20 years NK has said they wont do nukes. Not one binding thing has been signed, no goals defined, and nothing of any value has happened. This is still just empty theater and mostly a propaganda win for NK

Still trying to hold Trump down because of all the failures of past Presidents? Okay... I hear ya, but since you have been wrong about Trump, every time, about everything... what's trying one more time? I guess it's like playing the same number on a Roulette wheel every time thinking "Hey it's gotta hit sometime". Betting against Trump again... well, good luck with that.

Yeah, it seems NK was the clear beneficiary here. Kim got the recognition and legitimacy he desperately wanted while not promising anything concrete in return. Despite Trump having a reputation for being a "tough negotiator" (amongst his fanbase anyway) he sure wasn't negotiating very tough here. Maybe he blew his load at the G7 summit?

I don't see how meeting with Trump, signing an agreement with Trump, and then breaking the agreement with Trump, would benefit Little Kimmy in any way whatsoever. It would more than likely get him killed. Does anyone really believe that if this agreement is broken, North Korea will survive the year? No they would not survive... and no one on Earth will do anything about it.

Trump demonstrated that the G7 is nothing more than a photo op for current leaders of select countries. They get together, talk about how great they are, drink, take pictures, go back where they came from, get busy doing nothing, and everything gets worse. It's like a miniature United Nations with less third world. Since the only thing Trump has in common with these jerks is talking about how great he is... he didn't hang around long. He had better things to do... but Little Justin is gonna find out real quick that telling Trump one thing to his face, and then after he leaves, says something totally different in a press conference... well Little Justin is gonna get sent to his room without supper.

Now for what I think. I believe Trump will be delivering a Treaty to Congress in about 2 months. Mid-Terms are gonna rock! :)

There is no agreement. For all intents and purposes they signed a statement saying that they will to attempt to agree in the future that a statement was signed.  Nothing happened, nothing changed. NK made no concessions and agreed to nothing. They didn't even actually agree to aid the return of remains of MIA/KIA soldiers since that was also non binding.  

It's empty theater.

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

sffc1

sffc1

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,678 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532440
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
I'm quite dazzled by the movie trailer that Trump made for Kim. It's definitely not conventional diplomacy. It's too early to tell if it will work, but if it does, I think that will be the thing that goes down in the history books as a turning point for how to approach diplomacy.

sffc1, IA Engineer

I may be captain by rank, but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer. -- Scotty from Star Trek

Nukes Delivered for IRON: 9 + 17 + 95 = 121
Nukes Eaten for IRON: 7 + 10 + 57 = 74
last updated 9/21/2016

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

There is no agreement. For all intents and purposes they signed a statement saying that they will to attempt to agree in the future that a statement was signed. Nothing happened, nothing changed. NK made no concessions and agreed to nothing. They didn't even actually agree to aid the return of remains of MIA/KIA soldiers since that was also non binding. It's empty theater.

This is what you want to believe... that's okay, but what you are missing is the most important person that believes it's binding in every way, and that is President Donald J. Trump. This is why you guys have been wrong about everything since he thought about running for President. He already knows what must be done, how long it takes, and how to contain it.

He will be on this until it's complete, and he doesn't do things the same dysfunctional way everybody else has done them in the past. He judges everyone, and even himself, on results. Failure is not an option. Winning is everything. He will get this done, and he'll get it done fast. Underestimating Trump has been a losing position since day one of his campaign. Again... good luck.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

As I said elsewhere...There are no breaks on the win train :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Trump already won, he got his photo op...

About that montage, since when is the White House making NK propaganda? :D Basically some narrative about Kim becoming "powerfull"? The guy is already that and more. Heck Trump was probably very jelly cause he met someone that actually runs a country like a business :D

Anyway, one of the negotiating terms should be 235U for food, now that would be a nice one to have.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:

ya kay there lys. If it helps you sleep at night. 

Personally I'm not gonna care till someone in the state department can use the worlds "Complete" "Verifiable" and "Irreversible" in a sentence, and NK signs something binding to that same effect. Until then this is nothing but  empty theater, something everyone involved has proven themselves quite good at. 

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Well he already started calling the joint military exercises "war games" and considering not doing them, doubt the Pentagon (and Japan/SK) are bristling with joy about that one.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Big fuckin’ surprise: NK bluffed

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missles-usa-report/u-s-intelligence-believes-north-korea-making-more-nuclear-bomb-fuel-despite-talks-nbc-idUSKBN1JQ03O

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Big fuckin' assumption: Do you believe NBC quoting "unidentified U.S. officials" about what North Korea has done "in recent months"? I don't believe anything they have to say. : "NBC quoted five unidentified U.S. officials as saying that in recent months North Korea had stepped up production of enriched uranium for nuclear weapons, even as it engaged in diplomacy with the United States"

That statement has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Ahem

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I've heard the story... if it's true then we will be going to war. I would rather give the benefit of the doubt until the word comes down from Trump himself. It's his call. There are too many people doing everything they can to blow up everything he's trying to do. It doesn't matter to them who gets hurt... they just want him to fail no matter the cost. Things are starting to happen in Iran as well... big turnout and strong US presence in that Paris gathering this past weekend. The Putin meeting will be all about Syria. There's a lot going on.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Why for christ sake should it be war then? Geez, who was the warmonger of the elections again? >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Why for christ sake should it be war then? Geez, who was the warmonger of the elections again? >_>

Because Kimmy made a deal with Trump to denuclearize. If Kimmy intentionally breaks that deal, then Trump will have no choice but to denuclearize them by force, or face the same fate as every other President before him, show himself as a paper tiger, and just go back to sanctions that don't work. Trump will not do that. I don't understand your "warmonger" comment. Trump has never said he would not use the military... he has always said if the military is used, we would get the job done. Where's ISIS? That's what I'm talking about.

There's a lot of talk about just how much power Little Kimmy actually has. We don't know if he's really in charge, or if the North Korean military is just acting on their own.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Because Kimmy made a deal with Trump to denuclearize. If Kimmy intentionally breaks that deal, then Trump will have no choice but to denuclearize them by force, or face the same fate as every other President before him, show himself as a paper tiger, and just go back to sanctions that don't work. Trump will not do that. I don't understand your "warmonger" comment. Trump has never said he would not use the military... he has always said if the military is used, we would get the job done. Where's ISIS? That's what I'm talking about.

There's a lot of talk about just how much power Little Kimmy actually has. We don't know if he's really in charge, or if the North Korean military is just acting on their own.

I have to agree with you on this.  I honestly hope we dont have to go to war, but if they wont do it on their own, war is the only way it will happen.  I hope NK is not foolish enough to think they can trick us and lie about it and think we wont find out... Sure they might talk tough, but deep down they have to know how absolutely screwed they are if they ever entered into an actual armed conflict with us, so either Kim is truly the stupidest leader in world history and he thinks he can trick the us or win a war against us or they hopefully mean to keep their word.  Who honestly knows tho when it comes to NK

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

The deal was paper thin to begin with and had no framework to even try to enforce a "you made us declare on you" speech.

Even a nuclear NK would still just play its own game on its own turf, don't disturb something you can't contain. Any reckless actions means SK gets the brunt of the push-back, and NK doesn't need "WMD" for that!

My warmongering comment should speak for itself, same with a now funny claim that Trump made ISIS go away (kinda like all those other things Trump has miraculously returned I guess...)

And now suddenly Kim is a puppet of his own regime is he? Then why did your bigshot have a talk with him anyway? Perhaps Pompeo can go ask that this week when he travels to NK.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

The deal was paper thin to begin with and had no framework to even try to enforce a "you made us declare on you" speech.

Don’t you get it Betsy? It’s not what’s written on the paper that matters. It’s what Trump believes is written on the paper. Also, you’re a Belgian Socialist, that makes you auto-lose the argument.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users