Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones - The Final Season

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Have you been drinking again?  :lol:Bodyguard was a very good show, I would def recommencement it!

I was on Saturdat lol.  Just not when I posted that lol 

Also RIP to the Bud Knight

I loved how they say ma'am "mum"

until he sleeps with the woman he was calling "mum" lmfao

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

best part of the entire game.  game sucked, most commercials sucked and the half time show was dreadful.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The most highly anticipated 6 hours of all time...

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/04/game-of-thrones-season-8-battle/

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i hope its closer to 10 hours lol but hey, 41 days to go

*** SPOILER WARNING***

that article is kind of spoilery.  it confirms some characters are at least alive until the big battle.  if u want to go in blind, u probably should read it

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

i hope its closer to 10 hours lol but hey, 41 days to go

*** SPOILER WARNING***

that article is kind of spoilery.  it confirms some characters are at least alive until the big battle.  if u want to go in blind, u probably should read it

I didn't read it... I just thought the picture was cool :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

oh, well i would suggest against it lol yeah it was really cool pic.  i saw one name and i stopped lol

1_Game-of-Thrones.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Did you notice who is dead center of the picture? ... Arya Stark

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
The trailer just dropped FYI

Not watching it so I won't link it

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I will... this looks amazing

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Very psyched!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Arya is all grown up now. I always knew if Gendry lived, this is what would happen. She was intent on it, and when she found out Gendry is the bastard son of Robert Baratheon, you can tell she knew it was destiny. I'm happy it happened this way, and I hope they both survive the coming battles. The capper would be an expecting Arya... the long awaited joining of their houses.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Lots of red shirts tonight.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

What do you say to the god of death?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

what do we say to making an episode where you can actually see whats going on?  not today

I dont think i have ever been more dissapointed in a tv show or movie than i was last night.  horrible writing (dues ex machina x100) plenty of moments where the battle sequences just made zero sense (the beginning charge)  you could never really tell what was going on with how dark it was and how fast they kept changing the scenes, and virtually NO meaningful deaths.  it was basically if you are a red shirt u get overran by 1000 dead at once, if you are important all your fights are 1v1, and if you get in trouble another character shows up just in time to save you

also the way they ended the battle was just so fricken cheap/lame/boring

very very disappointing.  8 years of hype for this?  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

what do we say to making an episode where you can actually see whats going on? not today

I know what you're saying. I have the same problem because I have a plasma, and dark scenes are extremely hard to see what's going on. Going back to the episode when the Nights Watch turned on Jon and stabbed him to death, they left a sign that said "Traitor" or something... on my plasma it was so dark you couldn't read it, but on my LED in my office, you could read it clearly. So the visual could be the television your watching it on.

The Dothraki charging in first was a really stupid move. They should have saved their charge for later. I don't know how they will fight Cercei, they have no army left, and I don't know about the North at all, all the Northern Houses have been decimated. My girl Arya was awesome.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I have no problem with Arya killing the Knight King. My issue is how it went down. He is supposed to be this bad ass and he goes out like a bitch. Also how she got to him makes zero sense. One of the 20 white walkers or billion standing all around him would have seen her... I don't care how skilled she is... Plus she struggled to get away from a handful of the dead...
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it and it was awesome, but with all the hype it had, it left me feeling dissapointed.

And now we are stuck with three weeks of Euron Grayjoy...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Various thoughts:

The night king death was anticlimactic, yet satisfying. Glad the it was Arya.

Couldn’t tell wtf was happening for most of the battle.

Is Rheagan the dragon (forgot the name?) dead, or just wounded. When you think about it Jorah has been the main father figure to the dragons for most of their lives. Does that make him the father of dragons?

Did Gilly die? I thought she was the first crypt casualty, but not sure.

Will Sansa and Tyrian get back together and make some baby wolf-lions? Is Arya carrying Gondry’s Stag-lion baby? Will Jon keep screwing his auntie, and will she be fertile now?

SHIT NOT LIANNA!!!

Scenes from next week showed Jon bending the knee to Dani, was that an act of loyalty or marriage proposal? I though scenes also showed them kissing, but hubby didn’t see it, so maybe I’m wrong?

Was that Ghost I saw? Is he still alive? I thought the traitorous Crows killed him, how come we haven’t seen him for 2 years?

Who will go to King’s Landing? Is that anywhere near Knotts Landing (#80spopculture )? Definitely going: Dani, Jon, Arya, GrayWorm (after he gets some help with his panic disorder), Missandei, Jamie, Tyrion. Definitely not going: Sansa (the Lady of Winterfell), Lianna :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Ghost and Rheagal are both Alive, both in the trailer for next week
Also Jon is now the better favorite to sit on the iron throne
Which makes sense since him being a Targaryen had no point in the great war which I'm pretty sure everyone thought it would...

Otherwise what's the point, other than to add more incest to the show lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users