Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-02] A Clash of Kings Mafia- TOWN, JESTER AND SURVIVOR WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
597 replies to this topic

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Jesus... how?

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Oh my god. That is bloody insane!!! What even happened last night!

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
Idk if @Brewers made a mistake calling Stannis a member of the Baratheon mafia vs Westerosi mafia, but it looks like one more mafia is alive, an SK is alive, and some other wild things happened?

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Idk if @Brewers made a mistake calling Stannis a member of the Baratheon mafia vs Westerosi mafia, but it looks like one more mafia is alive, an SK is alive, and some other wild things happened?

Same thing, mistake on my part

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Your going to need a mericle to win now after they sillyest of mislynches and n4. If town can win now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Well shit! And OH NO! NOT...well pretty much everyone aside from Rhiz!

What in the actual heck???

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

What is a flavor cop?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Gotcha bitch

Same to you

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

What is a flavor cop?

they would be told the character name of the person investigated 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Ok. Idk how there were all these deaths. I do know that I don’t believe Isoc is scum. Not sure about Jazzy. Nadarr hammered Robert unnecessarily.

VOTE NADARR

Gotcha bitch

Same to you

Did Rhiz kill TW and TW kill Rhiz?

Doesn’t matter. Nadarr did not have to hammer Robert. Nadarr is scum. I’m really over mafia.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
Honestly I think iSoc could be SK, brought back to seek revenge on those that lynched him (hey hey hey Lady Stoneheart (kinda))

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Honestly I think iSoc could be SK, brought back to seek revenge on those that lynched him (hey hey hey Lady Stoneheart (kinda))

Jazzy, we know that robert (town) would have gone to trial by combat if Nadarr hadn’t hammered him. Who hammers townies when it is against town’s best interest to do so? Scum, or a jester who wants to look like scum. Almost everyone wanted to lynch MK, a jester, because he got iSoc killed. Please, please trust me on this, there was no reason to hammer Robert, yet Nadarr hammered him.

Vote Nadarr, please Jazzy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't realize the deadline was that soon. That was an overlook on my part. I also wasn't aware that I was the hammer. I am super sorry. I was tired of not getting to vote all game due to being cautious and not hammering anyone through.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't realize the deadline was that soon. That was an overlook on my part. I also wasn't aware that I was the hammer. I am super sorry. I was tired of not getting to vote all game due to being cautious and not hammering anyone through.

You just contradicted yourself. You didn’t mean to do it, you were tired of being cautious and not being the hammer. Contradiction from scum. Also there were repeated notices of the deadline AND a universal private message. How does that even happen? I’m calling bullshit. We have our scum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

You're calling bullshit? I have been sick this whole game. You really think I have been paying attention to the vote count posts and my pms? Seriously? 

Also, I didn't contradict myself. I said that I hadn't paid enough attention and I was sorry for being the hammer, but I was ready to actually get to participate in my first mafia game other than talking about how dead the game is. If you really want I will role claim for you. I am Viserion, a novice day cop.

Day 1: I wasn't allowed to investigate

Day 2: TW - not guilty

Day 3: iSoc - not guilty

Day 4: CM - not guilty

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

You're calling bullshit? I have been sick this whole game. You really think I have been paying attention to the vote count posts and my pms? Seriously? 

Also, I didn't contradict myself. I said that I hadn't paid enough attention and I was sorry for being the hammer, but I was ready to actually get to participate in my first mafia game other than talking about how dead the game is. If you really want I will role claim for you. I am Viserion, a novice day cop.

Day 1: I wasn't allowed to investigate
Day 2: TW - not guilty
Day 3: iSoc - not guilty
Day 4: CM - not guilty

OOC: i’m Sorry you have been having a hard time and hope things are improving. /OOC

You may be a scum cop, but you aren’t town. Viserion, is one of Daenerys‘s dragons. She named him after her worthless, slimy, abusive, greedy brother. Based on the weak powers of the other dragons, Robert2424 - Drogon, Kvrest - Rhaegal, both vanilla town, it makes absolutely no sense for you to be a dragon with cop abilities

Remember TW, a flavor cop, was so interested in name claims. It was discussed extensively.

I did not ask for a role claim from you, but you made a huge mistake making a role claim and using that name. Should have gone with vanilla town like your name claim brothers.

How many cops are there? 2 town and 2 scum. You are the last scum.

Kvrest, Rhaegal (Vanilla Townie)  Was lynched D3][/*]
Robert2424, Drogon, (The Flying Pumkin that Shoots laser Beams out of its ass) was lynched d4[/s][/*]
2 vanilla townie dragons

KevinH, Xaro Xhoan Daxos. (Jack of all trades) Essos Mafia Died N3[/url][/*]
Rhizoctonia, Stannis Baratheon (JOAT), Westerosi Mafia died n4[/s][/*]
2 scum JOATS

Velocity, Davos Seaworth (Cop), Westerosi Mafia, Died N1[/s][/*]
Only 1 scum cop? I don’t think so. Nadarr is the second scum cop, from Essos.

The Warrior, Tyrion Lannister (Flavor Cop) died n4[/s][/url][/*] Tyrion Lannister is a very important, key, protagonist.
Only 1 town cop? Nope. I am Daenerys Targaryen, the other town cop.

-On N1 investigation of MK - Not Guilty. I asked for clarification, who would get a guilty? Only mafia scum or a serial killer. This is how I knew MK wasn’t scum. I also noticed our moderator talking about a jester early in TW’s game, and I knew that he was the kind of mod who would be itching to play a jester. I discouraged his lynch and raised my correct theory that he was a jester.
- On N2 investigation of TW - not guilty
-N3 investigation of KevinH - no result because he was killed that night
- N4 investigation of Rhizo - no result because he was killed that night

Jazzy, I do not believe Isoc is a SK, it is possible he’s serial killer, he may claim that you’re a serial killer. If you are town you must take out the sure thing. I have no doubt that Nadarr is scum and the ONLY way town wins is to lynch her.

So Jazzy, Isoc, VOTE NADARR PLEASE!

Ps: Sorry about the formatting, I am on my iPad and this is a lot of work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

The Warrior (Tyrion Lannister) a town Flavor cop died n4.
Colonel Medved (Pycelle) a town Doctor died n4
LordSunday (Shae) a town nymphomaniac died n4
Rhizoctonia (Stannis Baratheon) a jack of all trades and member of the Westerosi Mafia died n4

From Mafia Wiki: “ Nymphomaniac (Compulsively chooses a Lover on Night 1; NOT part of pre-existing Lover groups unless united by N1 choice)”

This means that if the nympho is killed their lover dies, too, and vice a versa. LordSunday (Shae) a town nymphomaniac died n4. That explains the high death toll. LS and lover died in 1 shot. CM said he tried to protect TW and failed. Rhizo was a JOAT, which probably included a strongman ability, which could get him past the town doctor. TW implied he took out Rhizo. Was he a vigilante cop? If not, we prolly have a SK. If we have a sk then town cannot win. So let’s hope we don’t.

I still say we should lynch proven scum

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iSocialism

iSocialism

Steadfast

• Vault: EIEIO
  • 2,877 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495372
  • Souls Baptized:1,051,215
Well let's make this a Mexican standoff, or the PC wording, an undecided mixing of they humans pointing assault fingers at each others.

I'm a survivor, I play to win. I win by staying alive with a town or mafia win. I'm pretty sure there might be a SK. I won't win if the SK and I or alive tomorrow.

We have three deaths last night.
Only two mafia members have been killed. Meaning that if there are two scum factions. One has been eliminated, and two members of the other are left. If there's one faction, still the likelihood that two are left.

Rhiz probably killed someone, SK killed someone, and the other mafia probably killed someone. Sounds like SM and jazzy are the buddies, and Nadar is likely the SK. However, SM is definitely scummy IMO, SK or scum

Its either SM and jazzy, or jazzy and Nadarr.

Jazzy I'm going to place my vote along with you.
Posted Image
Don't just sell tech like a noob. EIEIO it. EIEIO
Spoiler
Spoiler

bay102174 - 19 Jan 2015 "
iSocialism, with stats like this you are a great credit to the IRON military. Your fighting spirit exemplifies what being a member of IRON is about.

iSocialism has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Well let's make this a Mexican standoff, or the PC wording, an undecided mixing of they humans pointing assault fingers at each others.

I'm a survivor, I play to win. I win by staying alive with a town or mafia win. I'm pretty sure there might be a SK. I won't win if the SK and I or alive tomorrow.

We have three deaths last night.
Only two mafia members have been killed. Meaning that if there are two scum factions. One has been eliminated, and two members of the other are left. If there's one faction, still the likelihood that two are left.

Rhiz probably killed someone, SK killed someone, and the other mafia probably killed someone. Sounds like SM and jazzy are the buddies, and Nadar is likely the SK. However, SM is definitely scummy IMO, SK or scum

Its either SM and jazzy, or jazzy and Nadarr.

Jazzy I'm going to place my vote along with you.

What in the world makes you think I’m scum? I really don’t understand you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

KevinH, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, a Jack of All Trades, and Member of the Essos Mafia died N3

Three mafia have died, leaving one Essos mafia member and one SK.

SM, did you role claim?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter