Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
  •  

PenguiNation (6): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

Robert2424 (6): SeaBeeGipson, Rafay, KevinH, Nadarr, Kverst, Velocity

Velocity (1): FrigidInferno

Let's do the numbers.

Yesterday, there were 3 zombies, today there are 4.
I would bet that all 3 zombies were voting for PenguiNation in order to save Robert.
Robert is confirmed as a zombie.
2 of the others on the wagon are most likely zombies

• Rhizoctonia,
  • Colonel Medved,
  • Wolfpacks,
  • MWilson,
  • Jazzy95

We need to lynch Robert.

Tonight,

• The vig needs to kill 1 of those on PenguiNation's wagon
  • I will investigate somebody different on PenguiNation's wagon
  • The doctor should protect me.

Let's discuss choices for the vig so I can investigate somebody different.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Well, that's pretty straightforward. You could be lying, but I'll trust it for now. Do we have a certain number of backups or is it just one?

vote Robert

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

rafay tonight and lynch KevinH today if they haven't already investigated one of the two. Vote: KevinH

Great. It'll absolve me, though will be a waste of an investigation.

I have something interesting to share.   I was the Universal Backup.   Yesterday, I became the Cop.   Last night I investigated Robert2424.   The result was guilty.   Vote: Robert2424

That's a bold claim!!! A second one against Robert!!! But I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt. 2 people (Kev and PN) went of their way and claimed that Robert is scum they can't both be wrong.

Vote: Robert2424

rafay tonight and lynch KevinH today if they haven't already investigated one of the two. Vote: KevinH

Great. It'll absolve me, though will be a waste of an investigation.

I have something interesting to share.   I was the Universal Backup.   Yesterday, I became the Cop.   Last night I investigated Robert2424.   The result was guilty.   Vote: Robert2424

That's a bold claim!!! A second one against Robert!!! But I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt. 2 people (Kev and PN) went of their way and claimed that Robert is scum they can't both be wrong.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Yesterday, there were 3 zombies, today there are 4. I would bet that all 3 zombies were voting for PenguiNation in order to save Robert.

Well, i'm still not onboard with the whole "Penguin's wagon is scum" belief, when it was obvious he was lying about his role. But for the time being, with no other evidence to go off of, I'll follow your lead on this. I just hope it doesn't come to bite us in the ass later on, if so then everyone will know you will be next in line.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

Mighty interesting that you would claim UB which is what robert claimed when the FoS landed on him courtesy of pengu. Though if robert is indeed guilty and we lynch him you'll have credibility with town as the cop with protection from infection. However, if you're lying but robert is guilty, you'll tie up the doctor for as long as you like while you "investigate" a different person each night. I'll vote robert for now, but I don't think this should absolve you of suspicion.

unvote

vote robert2424

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
I originally agreed to vote Robert based off the fake claim. I still think it is smart to vote for the person if suspicion even if we are suspicious of the RC.

Vote: Robert

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

So it's safe to assume that we're currently at 9T-4 Zombies at this point.  I'm not sure what the rush is to end the day with a whole lot voting Robert, but guess it really doesn't matter as long as one abstains.  As I said yesterday, town doesn't win by continuing to go 1 for 1.  Can't solely rely on cop finding a scum each night to win this.

ATM, I'm apt to believe Kevin, unless someone counters.  That being said, fake RC really can be quite easy for scum in this game, given a fake cop call merely means zombies go 1 for 1, which is a benefit to them.  

I also don't necessarily agree with Kevin's assessment that the town thing to do yesterday was believe a role that doesn't exist.   And I was right that such a role didn't exist.  Also, depending on how TW mods the night, he may wait to give a cop a result post zombie infection during the night, and Robert very well could of been turned last night, and Kevin given the guilty.  If Robert wasn't a zombie before last night, it would make sense for a zombie to target him given he looks town coming into today following the fact Pengu came up VT.

That being said, if Pengu was a VT, and Kevin is telling the truth he gained cop role last night as a universal backup, then it cant be from Robert being turned last night, as him being turned last night would not of gained Kevin a role, as Robert claimed Universal backup as well, not cop.

So it's either 1 of 2 things if Kevin is telling the truth.

-Pengu was actually the cop and lied about his role claim all day yesterday even after being pressured and questioned and he repeatedly said his role claim said "role cop", and once he died Kevin got it

-Zombies turned a cop last night and that's what made Kevin the cop

If Kevin is telling the truth, then I would agree then that Robert had to already be a zombie during yesterday's Lynch, and thus the other zombies knew.  Though I don't know if we will for sure know if TW will wait to produce a result for a cop post that night's infection or not, it doesn't make sense either way that Robert was the one who got targeted by P0 last night.  If Pengu was originally the cop, then we know very likely he had targeted Robert night before and found him to be scum.  If pengu wasn't the original cop, and a cop was infected last night, then we also know from Robert's RC yesterday that it couldn't been him who got turned, because that wouldn't of resulted in Kevin being given the cop role, because Robert claimed universal backup, not cop. 

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Now that we have seen Penguin is town, then the next call has to be Robert, I find it hard to believe the zombies would put all their eggs in one basket even to protect one of their own, probably a ratio of 2-1 to at least to make one look innocent.

VOTE Robert

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

the next call has to be Robert

Can you break down why it HAS to be robert?

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (7): KevinH, Kverst, Rafay, Colonel Medved, MWilson, Nadarr, Wolfpacks

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, Rhizoctonia, Robert2424, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity

13 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 4th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst
After Pengu’s claim, it’s possible the scum turned Robert because getting a wagon on the same person two days in a row is unlikely. I do have my reservations about whether Kevin is telling the truth, but we don’t have anything else to go off of.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Just to be clear, I was told I became the cop at the beginning of the day yesterday and last night was my first investigation.

@The Warrior:

1) If a player turns zombie the same night as he is investigated, what is the result?

2) If a player with a role gets killed and a backup takes the role, is the role revealed with the death?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Vote Robert

I thought all the zombies only knew who P0 was and not really each other? If the zombies circled around Robert to defend him, wouldn't he be P0?

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

the next call has to be Robert

Can you break down why it HAS to be robert?
Because although penguin lied about his RC, or did he I just had thought because we have this universal thing, maybe once you get lynched maybe you lose all powers and you become a plain old VT and your power passes on, anyway i digress, if Penguin did find that Robert was guilty and now Kevin has the same result then it has to be robert

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
If you turned cop, why did you wait till now to claim? We had a fake claim yesterday and you sided with the fake claim knowing it couldn't be real. Then you don't even claim at the start of the day. Instead you FOS the penguin wagon. Your actions do not reflect being a cop Kevin.

VOTE KEVIN

This fake claiming is insane.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
It is but how do you know its false, what proof do you have from this.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

First it was patient zero now this stuff. Idk why there is this fascination on me being lynched, but its crazy. Not sure what you mean by proof. That I think he's lying? 1, I've been town and still hasn't been infected yet. 2. The time of his claiming is off. If he became a cop YESTERDAY, witch he claims to have become one, why go with the fake Cop claim. He knew he would of been lying

Unvote.

Vote Robert2424.

I have to go with an early roleclaim.

Kevin, your an experienced player here, there is no excuse. There is no way you believed in Penguins RC if you inherited cop. The only explanation for you being ok with me being lynched off of a false rc, was simple, you didn't care if I was lynched and felt safe putting your vote there, thinking it couldn't come back to haunt you later. 

If you had truly gained Cop yesterday, you would of claimed yesterday. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I'm with Rafay on this.  
The townie thing to do would have been to vote for who a claimed cop identified.
Never mind that the claimed cop ended up being a vanilla townie ...

FoS: Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

My lack of posts has been due to a lack of info.
Like legit all we have is guesswork. No ones come forward for rather obvious reasons, cause infection doesnt necessarily mean death obviously. Although If you ask me, who ever the cop/investigative role is should come forwards asap so that the doc, who should remain hidden, heals them while they investigate.
I.e. I'm the cop and I vote for Robert2424

Game Rules:

• When voting, please post your vote on a separate line of your post.

PenguiNation was listed as not voting numerous times after including an attempted vote in text.

You waited till your third post after somebody had started voting for you as your roundabout way of FOS wasn't going over so well. Its more who ever dosen't agree with your reasoning you start to go after. I remember this distinctly happening another game as well. 

Theres no reason to hesitate if you got a guilty. Your first post would be a claim as a cop after getting a guilty anyways. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

PenguiNation could have been a role cop, he could have been the second cop.

Something has to give the town additional powers if the game is to have balance.

If it's only what we see, it will take extreme luck for the town to win.

During the day, the zombies will try to protect lynch candidates from their horde so there's extra difficulty in securing a zombie lynch.

Every night the town will lose one player and the zombies will gain one player so it gets progressively difficult.
If we lynch wrong, we lose a townie.
If the vigilante targets wrong, we lose a townie.

I believe the 2 other existing zombies besides Robert would attempt to protect Robert from lynch yesterday.
If that's true we have a limited pool for lynch candidates with better odds of lynching correctly.
However, another player got infected last night and it could be anybody.

If I investigate and find someone not guilty, the certainty of towniness will only last one day because they might get infected the next night.

So what's my point?
I did not find it unusual when somebody else claimed to be universal backup;  I did not find it unusual when somebody else claimed to be a cop.
But it helped me choose the target for my investigation.  And the result came back guilty.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
This is super confusing...I have no clue what to believe. I would like to believe the role claim; however, Robert is making some super interesting and good points...

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter