Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst
It’s my name. The name description describes me as the abyss itself (not quoted).
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
While I am not a fan of last minute rushes, I feel partially at fault.

I'm having a hard time figuring how to place pressure on people without actually being able to vote.

I see a wagon forming on Kverst, and his counter on Rafay. Deadline is in 4 hours I believe.

I dont want just 1 wagon to analyze so I want to put a vote on Rafay.

We need a lynch. I'm not sure why Kverst would be a jailer,, jail Rafay on a night that a kill happened, and believe he is scum off such evidence. The redeeming factor is that Tartarus is a conscience being in some versions of the mythology (dating back before the Titans themselves) and makes sense to be a jailer. So I believe the rollclaim off that. Why Rafay is a bit confusing but i dont want a single wagon for people to rush into. If Kverst is town, scum can pile in and claim "oh it was the end of the day, blah" and make a good defense.

By doing 2 wagons, we at least give our investigative roles SOMETHING to go on.

Vote Rafay

Just simply a strategic vote. I dont believe Kverst is scum as I think his RC is true. Whether Jailer is scum or town though is up in the air. Tartarus is neither a God nor Titan but a primordial being like Chaos.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

So are you saying your character name is Tartarus or that's where you imprison people?

Tartarus is the pit at the bottom of the underworld where demons that have been killed in the real world are sent until they are released back into the underworld/real world, if I remember my Greek mythology correctly

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
On my phone so I can’t really do the nice formatting.

With 3 hours left, currently no one will be lynched.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

You probably shouldn't jump on just any random person. Scum look like they are eager for this free lynch. For the record, none of the posts today have been useful in the slightest, so you can't really come after me when I point this out.

Now I have to claim...for no reason. If I don't, more votes will follow. Pat yourselves on the back for this one.

I'm the jailor. 

N1 I jailed Rafay.

Canik seemed eager to jump on my wagon.

vote Canik

Scum shouldn't really be that anxious for a lynch on a day when literally nothing has been said or done. They benefit the most from inactivity.

Tartarus as a character is interesting but I guess he is technically a greek god as well as a region of the underworld. The claim makes sense from that standpoint. Now, that doesn't automatically make you town though.

Tartarus (my pm said it was the place). I didn’t know jailor could be scum.

A jailor can be scum.

I'm having a hard time figuring how to place pressure on people without actually being able to vote.

I see a wagon forming on Kverst, and his counter on Rafay. Deadline is in 4 hours I believe.

We need a lynch. I'm not sure why Kverst would be a jailer,, jail Rafay on a night that a kill happened, and believe he is scum off such evidence. The redeeming factor is that Tartarus is a conscience being in some versions of the mythology (dating back before the Titans themselves) and makes sense to be a jailer. So I believe the rollclaim off that. Why Rafay is a bit confusing but i dont want a single wagon for people to rush into. If Kverst is town, scum can pile in and claim "oh it was the end of the day, blah" and make a good defense.

Vote Rafay

Just simply a strategic vote. I dont believe Kverst is scum as I think his RC is true. Whether Jailer is scum or town though is up in the air. Tartarus is neither a God nor Titan but a primordial being like Chaos.

I'm confused by this. Do you think that Kverst voted for Rafay instead of Canik?

Where is everyone else? We need input. The day ends in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Without being able to switch votes we are probably going to need a lot of last "day" action to get anything done.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Rafay

kverst didnt vote Rafay... he voted Cannik

Tartarus as a character is interesting but I guess he is technically a greek god as well as a region of the underworld. The claim makes sense from that standpoint. Now, that doesn't automatically make you town though.

considering Tartarus was where the Titans were imprisoned and the Titans are prob the scum team, I think the name makes sense for being town.

also we have virtually no chance of a lynch today, which basically means we fucked ourselves.

This is why we need to be active.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst
I’m not sure why people didn’t like that I jailed Rafay N1. Could someone explain?
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

SBG thought u voted rafay, no one has an issue wit you jailing him lol

based on Jazzy's rules, the lack of activity is going to screw over town.  Ive said this several times and ill say it again.  EVERYONE needs to be active, especially around deadline.  If you cant be active then ask for a replacement.  With these rules, town will have NO CHANCE of winning if we keep our activity like it is.  That is extremely frustrating to me. 

if our activity doesnt change, town will not win this game. end of story.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

based on Jazzy's rules, the lack of activity is going to screw over town. Ive said this several times and ill say it again. EVERYONE needs to be active, especially around deadline. If you cant be active then ask for a replacement. With these rules, town will have NO CHANCE of winning if we keep our activity like it is. That is extremely frustrating to me. if our activity doesnt change, town will not win this game. end of story.

Agreed. Not being able to unvote means that town will want to hold their votes until later in the game day. This becomes a big problem for us though if activity dips since we will likely not get the necessary number of votes to lynch.

I’m not sure why people didn’t like that I jailed Rafay N1. Could someone explain?

No one had a problem with you jailing Rafay. SBG apparently thought that you were voting for Rafay.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah that was a mistake on my part.

I dont know why but I swear I seen the vote on Rafay and completely missed the vote on Canik.

But like I said, I'm inclined to believe Kverst based on the name claim, role, and such matching in my opinion a town standpoint. Of course safe claims have always been a possibility and I feel strongly about avoiding a single wagon and leaving us in the same spot tomorrow for a Day 1, V3 because we have nothing to analyze.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I do agree with you that Kverst is probably town based on his claim. That's the problem with the rules tho. Now we can't unvote and virtually have no chance of getting a Lynch in
I will be beyond shocked if town wins this game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Vote count urgently needed.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Unofficial: Kverst-3: Brewers cannik TW
Cannik-1: Kverst
Rafay-1: SBG
So with 11 alive it will take 6 to lynch.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
I would like to think the role claim is correct. As for who to vote on there really isn't anyone that stands out. Let's go with Rafay just because the 2 wagon idea is gives more information.
Vote: Rafay

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Vote: Kverst.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Unofficial: Kverst-3: Brewers cannik TW
Cannik-1: Kverst
Rafay-1: SBG
So with 11 alive it will take 6 to lynch.

We may as well, just because it seems like we need to get a lynch done.

Vote: Kverst

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I believe Kverst.

Here's my meaningless vote for the lowest poster.

Vote: Nadarr

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

50 minutes until deadline. If you have a town power role please be thinking about your night action so that you can submit it as soon as possible when night begins.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Kverst: 5 (Brewers, Rafay, Warrior, Canik, Velocity)
Rafay: 2 (SBG, Nadaar)
Canik: 1 (Kverst)
Nadaar: 1 (Kevin)

Not Voting: Lord MK, Col Med

At this point, only Kverst can be lynched as no one else can hit the 6 player mark. 

That means it is up to Col Med and MK to decide if we end the day with a no lynch, or lynching a POTENTIAL town jailer. He could still very well be a scum jailer, but serious do not waste your vote joining a wagon that can't hit 6 lynches. Either no lynch or vote Kverst.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Exhausted, the gods had accepted another day of uneventfulness. As they prepared to leave the chamber, an earthquake hit. The entire voting hall was shaking, debris falling. Once the tally was found in the rubble, the gods looked around in confusion. Worried, the fates mumbled, “Through secrecy it’s come to be that Tartarus has been damned by the sea.”

With 6 votes, Kverst, Tartarus (Town Jailor) was lynched D2

Vote Count:

1. Medved:
  2. KevinH:
  3. Brewers:
  4. The Warrior:
  5. Lord MK:
  6. Kverst: Brewers, Canik, Warrior, Rafay, Velocity
  7. Rafay: SeeBeeGipson, Nadarr
  8. Velocity:
  9. SeeBeeGipson:
  10. Nadarr: KevinH
  11. Canik: Kverst

Not Voting: Medved, Lord MK

It is now Night Two

Day Three will begin Monday 5pm CN time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter