Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
The votes are all over the place today lol we aren't going to get anywhere like this

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote: MK

That's a crazy wall of text. I'm willing to vote on MK myself but you lost me with your elaborate arguments. 

I already said my piece  :huh:

You really think everyone remembers all others motives to vote? Also game is ongoing and new things appear constantly. Don't be lazy and write those two sentences to recap your stance. Unless you don't care. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

In addition, I FOS Ferestical based on what has been posted by a couple of other people and actions over D4. The last scum I have less of a read on. Could be AbT. Could be Brewers. Could be MK. (Note, that's not my best to least possibilites, just who I'm looking at.)

In my humble opinion this is crap. You FOS Ferastical and name him as second scum and in the next sentence you say that last scum could be Brewers, which makes no sense. If Ferastical is a scum then Brewers must be a town. Noone even looked at Ferastical untill Brewers started pushing to lynch him.

And in general that three names look like classic scum move: "post two towns and one of your pals among them as your suspects".  

vote Finster

(though I'm still open to idea of voting MK should town be at risk of no lynch)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

You really think everyone remembers all others motives to vote? Also game is ongoing and new things appear constantly. Don't be lazy and write those two sentences to recap your stance. Unless you don't care. 
r u serious m8

In this game we have people digging up previous games & quoting lots of posts from the previous pages, and you're offended by my no sentence vote cos people "forget my stance"?  :lol:

I see a lot of us getting scummy vibes from MK, each for different reasons. That's good enough to justify a lynch IMO. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

In addition, I FOS Ferestical based on what has been posted by a couple of other people and actions over D4. The last scum I have less of a read on. Could be AbT. Could be Brewers. Could be MK. (Note, that's not my best to least possibilites, just who I'm looking at.)

In my humble opinion this is crap. You FOS Ferastical and name him as second scum and in the next sentence you say that last scum could be Brewers, which makes no sense. If Ferastical is a scum then Brewers must be a town. Noone even looked at Ferastical untill Brewers started pushing to lynch him.

And in general that three names look like classic scum move: "post two towns and one of your pals among them as your suspects".  

vote Finster

i was actually coming in to post that I think both Ferastical and Finster might be scum.  Im already sold on Ferastical and Finster being a partner makes sense.  I just present a heavy case against Ferastical.  Finster FoSing him is a soft buss.  There are lots of options who can be lynched today so hes not gonna vote his partner YET, just in case a townie is lynched, but at the same time he gives himself the ability to say "see, I suspected him"  Especially if you go all the way back to day 1.  I was being accused for stupid reasons but Finster jumped in and defended me hard core.  He defended me even more than I defended me.  If Finster is town he has no idea what my role is, so he has no idea if I am actually scum or town at that point and defending me that hard is kinda dumb.  Now if he is scum, he knows I am town. And he also knows that i am super active, people tend to follow me, and I am a rock solid player.  So if he hitches his wagon to me, and comes accross as my ally, then I would help keep him alive, and if he is offed, i can also be painted as his partner.  

Im slammed at work, being its a saturday, but when it slows down a bit imma dive into this with more details

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

vote Finster

Yeah that's my bad.  It's what I get for posting without sufficient coffee.  I remove my FOS on him.  Doesn't change my opinion about the other 2 I listed, and it increases my suspicion on one.  Although there is a possibility that brewers is actually scum trying to frame up Ferestical...tho I seriously doubt that.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
At least lines in the sands are being drawn and potential teams are being stated. Progress.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Well it seems clear that I'm getting lynched, due to me defending brewers.
Cause Robert hates brewers and by association, me.

And also personal grudges from Lyner.

I really don't have anything much to say.
Lynch me, don't lynch me.
It's all the same. I'm going to be busy regardless for the upcoming days and weeks.
So less posts than usual. Two games will be hard to keep up.
I will be back full time for tw's game, most probably.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not even voting you yet MK. Why would it be my fault people are voting for you? Cause I suspect you? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Ferastical (1): brewersalliance,
brewersalliance (1): Robert2424,
Lord MK (1): Lyner,
Rafay (1): Finster Baby,  
Finster Baby (1): Ali bin Turban,
Lyner (0):
Ali bin Turban (0):  
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  
Velocity (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, Ferastical, Velocity, The Warrior, Lord MK, 

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 22 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
We have 5 people not voting. Deadline is in two days. Let's go people

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I'm not even voting you yet MK. Why would it be my fault people are voting for you? Cause I suspect you?

No, cause you suspect brewers.
And for some reason, whenever i agree with brewers on any thing, i get the blame for colluding with brewers.

In fact, I'm going to agree with brewers once more.

Vote: Ferastical.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
Having 5 targets is a good way to let scum decide who gets lynched. Lets make that list shorter.

Unvote

Vote MK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
If we’re going to continue this trend, I want some answers from a some people, and the best way to get those are...
Votes, obviously

Vote: Rafay

He’s been laying way too low to be just town trying to keep attention off himself. Even I don’t lay that low, and one of my main strategies is to lay low until the late game where activity is pivotal, regardless of alignment.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
You draw your own lines.

Seems I can't get any traction on a brewers wagon, and with there, in my opinion, a poor reasoning, for ferastical, I really down to two choices.

Rafay or MK. Witch I'm fine with either. Rafay more if a useless utility as mk actually posts. However Rafay seems like a easy choice that can be dealt with later and I have a better feeling MK will flip scum more. My vote will put MK at 3 will put him to be lynched if nothing changes.

UNVOTE
VOTE MK

However. Ferastical is still on the radar and choice for people. This is where lines in the sands are made. Ferastical not voting for anybody isn't helping anybody. Rafay might come back and I imagine he'll go on him. TW has the power to really influence the vote either way at the end of the day again.

It's clear whoever you vote for will make you look scummy to some and more town to others. At least I've made it that way now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

i was actually coming in to post that I think both Ferastical and Finster might be scum.  Im already sold on Ferastical and Finster being a partner makes sense.  I just present a heavy case against Ferastical.  Finster FoSing him is a soft buss.  There are lots of options who can be lynched today so hes not gonna vote his partner YET, just in case a townie is lynched, but at the same time he gives himself the ability to say "see, I suspected him"  Especially if you go all the way back to day 1.  I was being accused for stupid reasons but Finster jumped in and defended me hard core.  He defended me even more than I defended me.  If Finster is town he has no idea what my role is, so he has no idea if I am actually scum or town at that point and defending me that hard is kinda dumb.  Now if he is scum, he knows I am town. And he also knows that i am super active, people tend to follow me, and I am a rock solid player.  So if he hitches his wagon to me, and comes accross as my ally, then I would help keep him alive, and if he is offed, i can also be painted as his partner.     Im slammed at work, being its a saturday, but when it slows down a bit imma dive into this with more details

Now ain't that an intriguing concept. I'm very interested to hear more about your supposed details about this theory, if you have the time.  :) 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

i was actually coming in to post that I think both Ferastical and Finster might be scum.  Im already sold on Ferastical and Finster being a partner makes sense.  I just present a heavy case against Ferastical.  Finster FoSing him is a soft buss.  There are lots of options who can be lynched today so hes not gonna vote his partner YET, just in case a townie is lynched, but at the same time he gives himself the ability to say "see, I suspected him"  Especially if you go all the way back to day 1.  I was being accused for stupid reasons but Finster jumped in and defended me hard core.  He defended me even more than I defended me.  If Finster is town he has no idea what my role is, so he has no idea if I am actually scum or town at that point and defending me that hard is kinda dumb.  Now if he is scum, he knows I am town. And he also knows that i am super active, people tend to follow me, and I am a rock solid player.  So if he hitches his wagon to me, and comes accross as my ally, then I would help keep him alive, and if he is offed, i can also be painted as his partner.     Im slammed at work, being its a saturday, but when it slows down a bit imma dive into this with more details

Now ain't that an intriguing concept. I'm very interested to hear more about your supposed details about this theory, if you have the time.  :) 

Your not going to vote? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
Ferastical not voting for anybody isn't helping anybody.

Your not going to vote? 

Up to this point, it's kinda been the point, I'm neither helping scum or town. Also, calm your butts, we still have some time left!

I guess for a long time I was compelled to vote against MK just because if he turned out to be town, it would turn my whole understanding of this game I've built so far upside down, but seeing as his giving up defending himself due to RL holding him back, it wouldn't be fair not to.

Vote -> Lord MK

Brewers is still a suspect of mine though.  :ph34r:

I think this situation would also benefit from an additional viewpoint. TW? Maybe even Rafay would like to say a few words? Just say something, at least, so we know that you're alive! (and still available to get stabbed tonigh- I mean, healed by JOATs! Yes!)

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Lord MK (4): Lyner, Ali bin Turban, Robert2424, Ferastical,
Ferastical (2): brewersalliance, Lord MK, 
Rafay (2): Finster Baby, Velocity,  
brewersalliance (0): 
Finster Baby (0):
Lyner (0):
Ali bin Turban (0):  
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  
Velocity (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, The Warrior,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 22 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

MK seemingly giving up isn't a great look. I understand being busy naturally but town should be fighting to stay alive. A mislynch today and scum kill tonight likely puts us in a LYLO situation tomorrow. If MK flips scum it probably clears Ferastical. Conversely, MK flipping town increases the odds that Ferastical could be scum.

@MK - Do you have any last thoughts for us to consider before we get too close to deadline?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter