Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

... I left my vote as No Lynch on D2 because by the time I had a good idea, Rafay had L-1 or L-2 votes. I didn't feel like ending the day very early.

Or ...

"Oh no! My scum buddy is about to be lynched. No Lynch seems like a better alternative."

Someone had to say it  :rolleyes:

If that was the case, wouldn't I have advocated for someone else for everyone to vote for?

Well, in a sense, "No Lynch" is that someone else you advocated for.

I totally get it by the way, as a new player you want to be cautious in order not to attract any suspicion, but so does scum, and that stands out to experienced players. This is one tip I can give you: if you're town, show us you've got the balls of a townie. Vote, even if you're not certain, speak, even if you don't have information, just do stuff so we know that in the end, you're here for cooperation. That's ultimately why we voted Rafay off, and if you at least try, no one can really blame you for not putting in effort, eh?  :)

WILCO. It makes sense in everything you say. I have put my vote somewhere this time though, for Tony due to his strange behavior. Hope this is a step in the right direction!

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I really don't understand why you people do what you guys do...

The feelings mutual. :)

If that was the case, wouldn't I have advocated for someone else for everyone to vote for? In addition, I recall stating that I felt strongly that he was guilty...

Advocating for someone else could have made you more suspicious. So no, scum would not necessary have done that. It's just as likely, if not more, that they'd actually join in on lynching their scum buddy towards the end seeing their buddy is screwed anyway, so why not try to look town by joining the lynch? Problem is experienced players know this and we don't count joining late for much.

This is one tip I can give you: if you're town, show us you've got the balls of a townie. Vote, even if you're not certain, speak, even if you don't have information, just do stuff so we know that in the end, you're here for cooperation. That's ultimately why we voted Rafay off, and if you at least try, no one can really blame you for not putting in effort, eh?

^ this is good advice. Listen to it Captain, I would just add - don't try too hard and go crazy like I did. xD

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Duxkkkkkkk that's un I. Am lost
I cant figg my way homd
And
And
Rhyw are riots. A black cop shot a black guy
I need to drive gome
I need to drive gome
Where a m I
Snefu help pleXg
But
But
Guys
FUVK
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
Shit
I'mma lol jail

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I cant figg my way homd
And
And
I need to drive gome
I need to drive gome
Where a m I
Snefu help pleXg
But
But
Guys
FUVK
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
Shit
I'mma lol jail

Were you really driving while THAT drunk? Not smart. :/

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

wouldn't surprise me with brewers. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

HAHAHA

HE JAIL, HE JAIL

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Brewers...

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Fuck I am so hungover

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

And would anyone like to talk about how these allegedly drunken, useless posts hurt the town?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Are they drunk and useless? Yes

Do they impact the game in any way other than causing you to have to scroll a couple extra inches? No lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Just now catching up on this game after missing the last couple days. A couple thoughts: 

I’m not sure why everyone is wasting their time on these changed around words.

What exactly are you arguing with Brewers over here? All he said was lul voting/posting at this point isn't helpful to the town. That doesn't seem to be debatable.

I mean they can't hide forever or they'll be inactivity lynched, so they've got to contribute something, right?

They can hide by making safe posts and contributing safe things. I hate to say it (because TW has been nice and argued I'm likely town) but TW's posts have been gnawing on me all day. They've just been so safe and neutral. Leading up to MK's lynch, he doesn't attempt to really defend MK but does encourage MK to defend himself, and doesn't really go after MK either, just kind of safely goes with the flow. His interaction with Rafay too, knowing Rafay was scum now.. maybe it's my imagination but I get a feeling like I'm watching scum team talk.

Tony is suspicious as well though. He has 40 posts and yet it's hard to remember anything he's really said. Nothing particularly useful or bold anyway, that I can recall. He did say "MK is making a distraction play" but that was after MK lynch was looking sure.

Unvote

Any of those 4 who have not voted scum are reasonable choices. That is - TW, Tony, Robert, Captain.

Going to hold my vote for the moment, will make it soon tho!

I did not defend MK or Rafay. I had no solid evidence what their alignments were. All I wanted to see was an actual effort for either of them to defend themselves if they were actually town. Even if they were scum (which they were) I'd rather see them try, out of principle, rather than imploding and basically game throwing like MK did. Obviously now we know that neither were town, I'm glad they both ultimately failed to do so.

I really don't understand why you people do what you guys do...

What are your referring to here, Robert?

I cant figg my way homd
And
And
I need to drive gome
I need to drive gome
Where a m I
Snefu help pleXg
But
But
Guys
FUVK
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
IM GETTING PULLED OVERY
Shit
I'mma lol jail

Get help. That's not a joke. Seriously, get help.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

And would anyone like to talk about how these allegedly drunken, useless posts hurt the town?

"allegedly" <- you know, I was thinking he may be faking it and now I realize he almost certainly was. First of all, if you're THAT drunk, you really gonna find your way here on your phone while driving? Yeah probably not. Secondly, if he was using a phone for all this he'd be using the auto-suggest and not making so many mistakes. You know he wasn't using a laptop while driving drunk either.

I vote to lynch Brewers IRL, he's def scum. :P

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I did not defend MK or Rafay. I had no solid evidence what their alignments were. All I wanted to see was an actual effort for either of them to defend themselves

Yeah that's what I said.

If you were scum, it would be stupid to defend them. I will grant that as town you wouldn't either. Every post you made could be reasonable to make as town, afaik. It's your "body of work" that concerns me because it all seemed so safe and neutral from what I saw.

I'm not saying I am sure you are scum but it's a reason for suspicion. (and it's not just the posts, the lack of voting too)

I did not defend MK or Rafay. I had no solid evidence what their alignments were. All I wanted to see was an actual effort for either of them to defend themselves

Yeah that's what I said.

If you were scum, it would be stupid to defend them. I will grant that as town you wouldn't either. Every post you made could be reasonable to make as town, afaik. It's your "body of work" that concerns me because it all seemed so safe and neutral from what I saw.

I'm not saying I am sure you are scum but it's a reason for suspicion. (and it's not just the posts, the lack of voting too)

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Is Canik still in the danger zone?

I don't think he's scum, for now

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Maybe Brewers will slip up while posting drunk and reveal he is scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

LOLOLOL fair point, i shouldnt mafia while drunk.  eventually im gonna be scum in a game and thats something i could totally see myself doing 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

"Hey moderator, can I use the Ninja and Godfather roles at the same time?"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Like that one game isoc posted his mafia kill in the group chat 🤣🤣

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

It can work the other way, too.

"Hey moderator, how long can I wait to reveal I'm an Innocent Child?"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
@tw. People's actions and words and plain being silly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter