Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Final Vote Count Day 3

Tony Maurice (6): captainjf, lilweirdward, brewersalliance, Canik, Lyner, The Warrior
lilweirdward (0):
brewersalliance (1): Wolfpacks
Lyner (0):
Canik (5): KevinH, Ferastical, ABT, Robert, Tony
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
The Warrior (0):
captainjf (0):
Torres951 (0):
Ferastical (0):
Robert2424 (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting (1): Torres

Deadline is 10-9 at 6pm CN time.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline

Tony Maurice (6): captainjf, lilweirdward, brewersalliance, Canik, Lyner, The Warrior

Tony Maurice, Marcus Stacker, a Marine (Vanilla Town) has been killed D3.

It is now N3. All actions are to be submitted by 10-12 at 6 PM CN time.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
[Still no computer, also a cold kicking my ass, sorry for still no flavor yet :(]

Lyner, Spartan-B312, the Lone Wolf (Town Two-Shot Action Immune) has been stabbed through the back by an energy sword N3.
[explanation for that role after the game]

Canik, Jack Hudson, ODST (Vanilla Town) was shot to death N3.

Vote Count V4.0

lilweirdward (0):
brewersalliance (0):
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
The Warrior (0):
captainjf (0):
Torres951 (0):
Ferastical (0):
Robert2424 (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting (10): lilweirdward, brewersalliance, ABT, KevinH, The Warrior, captainjf, Torres951, Ferastical, Robert2424, Wolfpacks

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is 10-21 at 6pm CN time.
It is now Day 4.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Oh what sad times are these when passing ruffians can back-stab with an energy sword.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Bah?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Two deaths?? Interesting, so either two factions or a vig decided to roll the dice on Canik playing 4D chess and was wrong, maybe?

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Oh what sad times are these when passing ruffians can back-stab with an energy sword.

Passing ruffians? They be aliens bro!!

lilwierdward, I think you may be correct. Looks like a vigilante is in play. I wonder why Lyner was a target of the covenant? 

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951
Rip Lyner and Canik

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Welp, that settles that. Good luck town!

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

so far we have had a fair amount of vanilla deaths... prob not a lot of PRs this game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

2 deaths. I have to imagine a vig kill on canik. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Jesus, wouldn't have imagined someone being so blood-thirsty  :blink: 

Since we've gotten so lucky these past days, I do feel quite safe actually. So did the supposed vig, apparently.

I don't approve of this kill. If Canik ever deserved to die, it was yesterday, by being lynched. Having someone just anonymously pop him during the night was definitely a low-blow. At least come forward, and face what you did, stranger. Perhaps then I will have it in me to forgive you.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

any reason for being the only person to not vote yesterday? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I didn't get much scumminess vibes from Canik

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

So this is how things looked yesterday:

Scum got a comfortable day, seeing that both of the wagons were occupied by townies. Assuming Canik was indeed killed by a Vig, scum got no idea, that he'd be revealed today. In such case TW looks more townish (if he was a scum he'd not probably care who gets lynched and would be less inclined to hammer anyone). 

Torres was voting on Canik during the day, but he jumped off as Tony's wagon gained momentum and some people were doubting Canik's scuminess. 

Right now (OMG, why it has to be him again  :() I'm suspicious about WP.

- Yesterday he didn't want to join any wagon and instead made a weird vote.

- The day before he was just for a second on Rafay's wagon but jumped off imediatelly when Rafay posted.

- He also made this post :

@Lww why so sure about Canik? What makes you think so? Also what are your plans - you have not make any votes yet?

I haven't voted yet because this whole Canik situation has been a big distraction, and I didn't have a good enough lead on anyone else to start a new train. I'll vote for someone at the end of the day, assuming no one does an MK and makes it obvious that they're scum in the meantime.
Why waiting with voting till the end of the day? Are you going to ask questions or will you just wait and then drop a vote?

Yeah I dont get that, are you just waiting till the end to see where the votes are going, so you can jump on the bandwagon to make yourself look more like town.

So first WP is criticising LWW for not voting but waiting till the end of the day...but then he does not vote himself and just waits till the end of the day.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Jesus, wouldn't have imagined someone being so blood-thirsty :blink:

Since we've gotten so lucky these past days, I do feel quite safe actually. So did the supposed vig, apparently.
I don't approve of this kill. If Canik ever deserved to die, it was yesterday, by being lynched. Having someone just anonymously pop him during the night was definitely a low-blow. At least come forward, and face what you did, stranger. Perhaps then I will have it in me to forgive you.

If there is a town sided vig that took this shot then they definitely shouldn't come forward if they still have any shots left, since they'd either get RBed or killed before they could have a chance to be useful again. Even if they used their only shot (which would be not the greatest judgement), it's still always risky to claim vig since it's an easy safe claim as scum, so it's hard for us as town to tell if we can treat the person as townie or not.

Right now (OMG, why it has to be him again :() I'm suspicious about WP.
- Yesterday he didn't want to join any wagon and instead made a weird vote.
- The day before he was just for a second on Rafay's wagon but jumped off imediatelly when Rafay posted.
- He also made this post :

...snip...

So first WP is criticising LWW for not voting but waiting till the end of the day...but then he does not vote himself and just waits till the end of the day.

I agree that WP seemed really suspicious after yesterday, but I have reason to not have him as my top suspect for now. I can't really say anything more than that at this point, so take it as you want.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Lyner, Spartan-B312, the Lone Wolf (Town Two-Shot Action Immune) has been stabbed through the back by an energy sword N3. [explanation for that role after the game]

The flavor text (energy sword) seems to indicate that Lyner was the one killed by the Covenant (mafia). Canik's flavor text (getting shot) could indicate that the shot came from either a Covenant weapon or a town weapon but I think it's safe to assume that it was probably a town aligned player that killed him. With two deaths it seems like a town killing role (i.e. Vig or possible JOAT?) could indeed be the cause of one. I doubt it was the result of a "lover" situation or something similar since that really wouldn't fit the theme and I'd think the flavor text would have read quite a bit differently.

Lyner's role (2-shot action immune) seems to indicate that he has already been the target of at least two night actions previously since the mafia managed to kill him last night. This likely means that if anyone has visited him previously and received a "no result" or similar you know why. This could also potentially explain the night of no kill.

So this is how things looked yesterday:

Since the lynch came down to either Tony or Canik yesterday and Tony ended up being lynched, I'm wondering if the town Vig believed Canik should have been the one lynched instead during the day and decided to see to it that he was killed anyway at night.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Honestly if it was a townie vig, it was probably good play to go ahead and eliminate Canik too. He would've likely distracted several townies today, and might've been our lynch target anyway, so they essentially saved us from a mislynch so we can focus on other players instead. Plus there was always a chance that he was actually scum, although obviously he wasn't.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

plus WPs reasoning for voting me made zero sense

The problem i have is dont feel anything from either of them, although Tony does sound suspicious, also tony has not voted for Canik, makes me wonder.

tony voted for canik like 9 hours before wolfpacks made this vote.  i dont know if he was just out of it or what but this bothers me

vote wolfpacks

my guess is it was a town vig.  if we have multple scum factions (like an sk or two mafia) i highly doubt they would have targeted canik, as he could have easily wasted a day for the town

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I didn't get much scumminess vibes from Canik

Okay, I suppose that somewhat makes sense for Canik, but what about Tony? What were your thoughts on that? Who are you suspecting now?

plus WPs reasoning for voting me made zero sense

The problem i have is dont feel anything from either of them, although Tony does sound suspicious, also tony has not voted for Canik, makes me wonder.

tony voted for canik like 9 hours before wolfpacks made this vote.  i dont know if he was just out of it or what but this bothers me

vote wolfpacks

my guess is it was a town vig.  if we have multple scum factions (like an sk or two mafia) i highly doubt they would have targeted canik, as he could have easily wasted a day for the town

I agree with Brewers here. Wolfpacks, why did you end up voting for Brewer? I have the same reasoning that I voted for Tony, Brewer is 95% confirmed town, yet you want to eliminate him?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter