Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count -edited cause i mistook liky for rafay

Rafay (2): MK, Lww
Lww (1): Kevin
Kevin
Tw
Mk
lyner
Torres
WP

Not voting: Rafay, tw, lyner, Torres, wp

Deadline is 11/30 at 9am CN time

Got 3 days left.
So let's do this.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Ahem, I did vote lol

Vote: Rafay

Also Rafay didn't vote himself right? Or is this another "vote manipulation" situation?

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I edited the vote Count.
I thought you were rafay 😂
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

So that's basically TW/MK/LWW.

Vote Lilweirdward

My choice among the three.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

So that's basically TW/MK/LWW.

Vote Lilweirdward

My choice among the three.

You already voted, jeez.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote early and vote often

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

At that point MK was at 2 votes (Wolfpack & LWW) and Dontavian is at 3 votes.

Why would he seal the fate of his scum friend if he could be able to save him?

*referring to Rafay

Lol come on, you can't be serious. There's a ton of advantage to putting a vote on your scum partner when it seems obvious that they're going to be lynched anyway, because it makes you seem townie for exactly the reason you just described (why would scum kill their own partner when they could've tried to save them?). It's far more dangerous for scum to try to jump on opposing wagons, since those are usually the first to get analyzed once a lynched player flips scum, and for all of Rafay's weird style, he's obviously experienced enough to know that.

I could flip the same question around a bit: why would he help hammer someone who replaced a completely inactive player and was actually trying, if he didn't already know they were scum? There was zero indication Robert/Dontavian was scum from what I could tell, and while I doubt the people who started the wagon were scum (literally no reason to start a wagon to bus your newly replaced partner), I am very suspicious of the players who otherwise should've had no reason to hammer a player who was actually trying and had just joined the game. I don't really follow how you don't see that as suspicious at all.

He did not need to vote, he can just hide within the non-voters. There were 4 non-voters so it's very a safe position.

At that point Dontavian only has one vote difference to MK (3 votes & 2 votes), so it's not "obvious" that Dontavian will be lynched. The Rafay vote sealed Dontavian's fate.

If you recall, I was the first person to agree to this plan when ABT initially brought up the strategy. How does me voting for Dontavian make me scum when it was the will of the people and I did exactly what I said I’d do?

Well yes, but's that's not really a town tell.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I was just at 2 votes, jeez.
One was Lww who is auto disqualified and the other is WP who is still not dead.

So i wasn't a lynch target then, limey.
Stop twisting stuff.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I was just at 2 votes, jeez. One was Lww who is auto disqualified and the other is WP who is still not dead. So i wasn't a lynch target then, limey. Stop twisting stuff.

When did you become the Elector? 

Vote: lilweirdward

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

VOTE:  TW

The dead don't like conservatives.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote early and vote often

That’s the democrat way. I thought you were one of the good ones. :(

At that point MK was at 2 votes (Wolfpack & LWW) and Dontavian is at 3 votes.

Why would he seal the fate of his scum friend if he could be able to save him?

*referring to Rafay

Lol come on, you can't be serious. There's a ton of advantage to putting a vote on your scum partner when it seems obvious that they're going to be lynched anyway, because it makes you seem townie for exactly the reason you just described (why would scum kill their own partner when they could've tried to save them?). It's far more dangerous for scum to try to jump on opposing wagons, since those are usually the first to get analyzed once a lynched player flips scum, and for all of Rafay's weird style, he's obviously experienced enough to know that.

I could flip the same question around a bit: why would he help hammer someone who replaced a completely inactive player and was actually trying, if he didn't already know they were scum? There was zero indication Robert/Dontavian was scum from what I could tell, and while I doubt the people who started the wagon were scum (literally no reason to start a wagon to bus your newly replaced partner), I am very suspicious of the players who otherwise should've had no reason to hammer a player who was actually trying and had just joined the game. I don't really follow how you don't see that as suspicious at all.
He did not need to vote, he can just hide within the non-voters. There were 4 non-voters so it's very a safe position.

At that point Dontavian only has one vote difference to MK (3 votes & 2 votes), so it's not "obvious" that Dontavian will be lynched. The Rafay vote sealed Dontavian's fate.

If you recall, I was the first person to agree to this plan when ABT initially brought up the strategy. How does me voting for Dontavian make me scum when it was the will of the people and I did exactly what I said I’d do?

Well yes, but's that's not really a town tell.

But it’s a scum tell? I voted the way the town was voting.

VOTE: TW

The dead don't like conservatives.

Clearly. It’s not often a dead person casts a ballot for a Republican candidate.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Breaking news:

As the fight to certify the election rages on, and the recounts are being conducted, some new data has come to light

Rafay (2): MK, Lww
Lww (2): Kevin, Rafay
Kevin
Tw
Mk
lyner
Torres
WP

The votes are pretty tight, but there was some Voters fraud found.  More dead people are voting, and KevinH has been accused of voting twice.   Kind of shocking coming from a republican.  Stay tuned for more details

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

You're completely ignoring the whole "bussing your scum partner" angle, and I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not, but it feels suspicious. Plus this whole "Rafay can't be the bad guy, he voted for scum!" act, coupled with leaning on the scales yesterday to get Tony lynched instead of the person with the next highest votes (conveniently also Rafay again) really feels scummy.

It mostly only makes sense if Rafay flips scum, so I'm keeping my vote where it's at since my whole theory about this game so far breaks down if he's somehow town. If it works out the way I think it will though, I think we may have found our two remaining scum.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Although i agree that Rafay is mostly likely scum.
You can't just assume that just cause someone bussed their partner in a game, that it is suddenly the norm.

Bussing is an exception and unless evidence points to it, should not be the reason to vote.
It's still safer to not bus your partner until the last moment.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Although i agree that Rafay is mostly likely scum. You can't just assume that just cause someone bussed their partner in a game, that it is suddenly the norm.

Exactly I mean there has been a trend of bussing recently but that doesnt mean that tactic will be done to death. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Although i agree that Rafay is mostly likely scum.
You can't just assume that just cause someone bussed their partner in a game, that it is suddenly the norm.

Bussing is an exception and unless evidence points to it, should not be the reason to vote.
It's still safer to not bus your partner until the last moment.

No of course not, I agree. You don't gain anything in game by losing a scum partner, and unless you do it perfectly, it doesn't always work anyway in terms of getting people to believe you're town. It's the epitome of high risk high reward.

I obviously could be wrong about Rafay, but it really feels like all the clues are there that you're supposed to pick up on. Unvoting to take the heat off a newly replaced player, but then not contributing anything else except to essentially hammer him for no reason (again, I don't think anyone has given any reason we should have suspected Don was scum other than Robert was MIA, which doesn't mean anything) and then brag about it the next day is pretty textbook. Plus this is kind of the most obvious evidence for me, but there's also the fact that he's made several comments asking town who their suspects are, fishing for people to justify why he should vote for Tony, the double Finster kills. So it's not like I'm hanging my entire case on him bussing Don, although I think it's more suspicious than some people are giving credit for.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
We can't no lynch. This is a brewers game.
So in that situation, with no other information, dontavian seemed the best lynch target.

And bragging about things after the fact is basically what Rafay does.
I would be more suspicious if he didn't brag.

For me, the biggest evidence is the double kills of the Baby.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I was just at 2 votes, jeez.
One was Lww who is auto disqualified and the other is WP who is still not dead.

So i wasn't a lynch target then, limey.
Stop twisting stuff.

I would vote for MK because he seems to have it in for me, but I don't want it to look like a OMGUS vote

But I'm holding out for a while longer

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I don't have it in for you, jeez

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

You're completely ignoring the whole "bussing your scum partner" angle, and I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not, but it feels suspicious. Plus this whole "Rafay can't be the bad guy, he voted for scum!" act, coupled with leaning on the scales yesterday to get Tony lynched instead of the person with the next highest votes (conveniently also Rafay again) really feels scummy. It mostly only makes sense if Rafay flips scum, so I'm keeping my vote where it's at since my whole theory about this game so far breaks down if he's somehow town. If it works out the way I think it will though, I think we may have found our two remaining scum.

I'm just explaining my train of thought, not defending Rafay. Not sure how that warrants this kind of overblown response. Did I hit the mark?

It's interesting that you bring up "bussing", since you did put the 4th vote on Robert but didn't vote Donta.

Fun fact: Everyone who voted for Robert also voted for Dontavian, except LWW.

Vote: LWW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter