Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I'm just explaining my train of thought, not defending Rafay. Not sure how that warrants this kind of overblown response. Did I hit the mark?

It's interesting that you bring up "bussing", since you did put the 4th vote on Robert but didn't vote Donta.

Fun fact: Everyone who voted for Robert also voted for Dontavian, except LWW.

Vote: LWW

An overblown response? I said it was suspicious of you to avoid addressing Rafay's multiple scum tells twice, but then you double (triple?) down on that and take it a step further and actually vote for me, and I'm the one being overblown?

I don't feel like explaining myself about why I didn't vote to lynch a guy who'd just replaced in, when I had been voting for their predecessor for literally posting 3 times the whole game. If you wanna believe that that was bussing but not what Rafay did, then no explanation I could ever give would be good enough.

I was just at 2 votes, jeez.
One was Lww who is auto disqualified and the other is WP who is still not dead.

So i wasn't a lynch target then, limey.
Stop twisting stuff.

I would vote for MK because he seems to have it in for me, but I don't want it to look like a OMGUS vote

But I'm holding out for a while longer

Lol, my advice would be to not say you're waiting to vote for someone until it's not so obviously an OMGUS vote. Do you have any thoughts on anything except MK's petty jabs at you?

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
That holding bit wasn't actually concerning MK lol

No well none that I'm ready to put into words yet.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

You're completely ignoring the whole "bussing your scum partner" angle, and I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not, but it feels suspicious. Plus this whole "Rafay can't be the bad guy, he voted for scum!" act, coupled with leaning on the scales yesterday to get Tony lynched instead of the person with the next highest votes (conveniently also Rafay again) really feels scummy. It mostly only makes sense if Rafay flips scum, so I'm keeping my vote where it's at since my whole theory about this game so far breaks down if he's somehow town. If it works out the way I think it will though, I think we may have found our two remaining scum.

I'm just explaining my train of thought, not defending Rafay. Not sure how that warrants this kind of overblown response. Did I hit the mark?

It's interesting that you bring up "bussing", since you did put the 4th vote on Robert but didn't vote Donta.

Fun fact: Everyone who voted for Robert also voted for Dontavian, except LWW.

Vote: LWW

This is an interesting point. Could have been a bussing attempt initially since Robert was unlikely to be helpful and then hoping an active Dontavian wouldn’t be lynched since he was more likely to be helpful.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
This is mind numbingly frustrating, but Lyner is a way better player than he sometimes gets credit for, so I shouldn't be surprised people are buying his analysis so easily.

I'm gonna take the Tony approach here, just lynch me and you'll see. There's still a chance or two left as long as whoever is the EC doesn't give the elector to Lyner, and when I flip town just like Tony did, you'll see that the same two people who pushed to get both of us lynched are the actual mafia. I can't believe I'm saying this, but give elector to MK, he at least seems to have some sense, and I have a hard time believing he's scum (although if he is then he's done brilliantly to let us all eat ourselves alive). Ideally we could not do this whole rigamarole and just lynch Rafay, but clearly my approach is not working so hopefully a townie gets elector and we can still save this tomorrow.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Would be great if the rest of town can chime in

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I don't think lynching LWW would be the right way to go here, my initial opinion was wrong as I found out about Tony and I thought they was together as scum and I was wrong there so that makes me feel that LWW is Town.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Tick tock.

Deadline is approaching.

Rafay seems awfully quiet after the accusations.
Normally whenever you accuse him, he goes full Kratos.
Which makes me even more suspicious that he is indeed scum
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

OK so before anyone does anything stupid. I am going to RC.

I'm the College. I selected TW and Lord MK as his back up last night.

Why?

Cuz TW did an amazing job.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Just so we’re clear: Is anyone countering Rafay’s claim that he is the Electoral College?

Also,

@Brewers - Can the Electoral College only be given to a town player?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
...interesting. Good question TW, but I'd imagine it has to be town-aligned since otherwise the game would essentially be unwinnable for town. The example role PM was town aligned too.

If no one counter claims then I'll unvote, obviously. This kind of ruins my entire theory lol.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Rafay (2): MK, Lww
Lww (3): Kevin, Rafay, Lyner
Kevin
Tw
Mk
lyner
Torres
WP

So we killing Lww?
So wp and Torres, we going to get any thoughts from you?

If no one comes forward to counter rafay
I want to put in my nomination for Torres to be lynched for his zero contribution policy.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Would very much prefer not to die now. Mislynching obviously doesn't help and it won't even prove anything if Rafay was town the whole time anyway. I didn't have a backup theory though lol so idk who to target instead.

Oh dang I totally forgot Torres was even still in this game lol. Where you at buddy?

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

First

RIP Finster

And uh....Tony was town

This was his last post. And only post on d4.
So he's inactive and also doing the stating the obvious scum tell.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Torres will be mod killed tomorrow if he doesn't post

The EC is always town and cannot be scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Bring back the Baby.
We will replace each and every one until the baby no longer gets night killed.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lynch the first Finster that survives a night. I like it. I support that plan.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

The EC is always town and cannot be scum

I didnt want to do it. But I had to before a grievous mistake was made.....  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
If no one counters Rafay then he is confirmed town and should not be voted for. Please chime in if you haven’t yet.

@Torres - Any thoughts to share?
Deadline is 9am CST tomorrow. We need to figure out what we want to do.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Bring back the Baby. We will replace each and every one until the baby no longer gets night killed.

Why do you want me lynched so bad??

His first post if he rejoins will be a vote against me.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

First

RIP Finster

And uh....Tony was town

This was his last post. And only post on d4.
So he's inactive and also doing the stating the obvious scum tell.

Thinking about this again, it did seem really weird at the time. It's also suspicious that he didn't engage once during the whole me/Rafay/Lyner drama. Not sure if brewers is actually replacing him with deadline so close, but the play so far is scummy enough to warrant a vote anyway.

Vote: Torres

Bring back the Baby. We will replace each and every one until the baby no longer gets night killed.

Why do you want me lynched so bad??

His first post if he rejoins will be a vote against me.

If he tries to lynch you without anyone countering your EC claim then I'll happily help you kill him one more time ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter