Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[LW-01] - Dark Souls 3 - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
capsule_616x353.jpg

Yes, indeed. It is called Lothric, where the transitory lands of the Lords of Cinder converge.
In venturing north, the pilgrims discover the truth of the old words:
"The fire fades and the lords go without thrones."
When the link of the fire is threatened, the bell tolls, unearthing the old Lords of Cinders from their graves...
Aldrich, Saint of the Deep...
Farron's Undead Legion, the Abyss Watchers...
And the reclusive lord of the Profaned Capital, Yhorm the Giant...
Only, in truth... the Lords will abandon their thrones...
And the Unkindled will rise.
Nameless, accursed Undead, unfit even to be cinder. And so it is, that ash seeketh embers.

Players

1. brewersalliance
  2. captainjf
  3. Dontavian (repl. Ali bin Turban), Vanilla Townie, killed Night 2
  4. KevinH
  5. Lord MK
  6. Lyner
  7. Rafay
  8. Robert2424, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
  9. The Warrior, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 3
  10. Tony Maurice, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 2
  11. Torres, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
  12. Velocity, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
  13. Wolfpacks

Rules
Important Summary
  • 7-day day phase (or as many days as active players remain), 48 hour night phase
  • Majority lynches
  • 3 post minimum
  • Bah posts allowed (limit: 1, free of game related content)
  • Don’t be a jerk
Miscellaneous Stuff
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Behaviour - Don’t be a jerk. This is a heated game but below the belt attacks will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player.
  • Don't talk about ongoing games - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  • Provable randomness - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
  • Cryptography - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
  • Confirmation - You have about 72 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation. I may replace anyone who does not confirm in time at my discretion.
  • Days - Days last about 7 days, starting at 8am CST and ending at 8PM CST. Extensions may be granted if there are replacements.
  • Activity - You must post at least 3 times each game day, or I will replace you during the next game day. This requirement will be waived if the day ends early for any reason, or if the day is shorter than the standard 7 day length due to being near end-game. I reserve the right to be flexible with this rule as any game permits, including requiring more or fewer posts before replacing someone. If you know that you will be inactive for a period of time lasting longer than a week, please let me know either via PM or post in-game so we can arrange either a temporary or permanent replacement.
  • Quoting - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication.
  • Voting - Votes must be in bold in the format Vote: lilweirdward. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks. Voting “no lynch” is allowed.
  • Lynching - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded up) vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. There is no deadline-day half-majority; all days must end in a majority vote or no lynch.
  • Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  • Night - Night lasts up to 60 hours, ending at 8AM EST. The night phase can be shortened at my discretion if all available actions have been submitted.
  • Action submissions - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or QT (if scum). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
  • Reminders - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24 hours before the deadline. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action. Note: for any role that is required to take an action (i.e. the mafia), I will use a random generator to determine your action.
  • Play to Win - and have fun!

Important Events

Day 1 (start 12/7):

Vote Count 1.1 (12/8)

Vote Count 1.2 (12/9)

Vote Count 1.3 (12/12)

Vote Count 1.4 (12/14)

Final Vote Count (12/14)

Robert (VT) is lynched

Night 1 (start 12/14):

Velocity (VT) is killed

Day 2 (start 12/18):

Vote Count 2.1 (12/19)

Vote Count 2.2 (12/22)

Vote Count 2.3 (12/23)

Vote Count 2.4 (12/27)

Final Vote Count (12/27)

Tony (VT) is lynched

Night 2 (start 12/27):

Dontavian (VT) is killed

Day 3 (start 12/30):

Lord MK is revealed as Town

Vote Count 3.1 (12/31)

Vote Count 3.2 (1/1)

Vote Count 3.3 (1/3)

Vote Count 3.4 (1/4)

Vote Count 3.5 (1/6)

Final Vote Count (1/6)

Torres (VT) is lynched

Night 3 (start 1/6):

The Warrior (VT) is killed

Day 4 (start 1/9):

Lyner is revealed as Town

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

All Players (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting (13): Ali bin Turban, brewersalliance, captainjf, KevinH, Lord MK, Lyner, Rafay, Robert2424, The Warrior, Tony Maurice, Torres, Velocity, Wolfpacks

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is on Monday, 12/14, at 8PM CST.

It is now Day 1.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

First

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Note: TW and AbT did not respond to their role PMs, and need to post in-game within the next 48 hours to avoid being replaced. Thanks to everyone else for responding and helping me out!

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Vote TW

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Vote TW

Vote ABT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Vote TW

Vote ABT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote: TheWarrior.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote: Torres
Hi
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'm here. Sorry I didn't respond to the PM.

Just want to emphasize this since it will surely be missed by someone:

Lynching - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded up) vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. There is no deadline-day half-majority; all days must end in a majority vote or no lynch.

Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.

A day can end early as soon as someone has earned a simple majority of votes. In other words, don't create a wagon just because.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Provable randomness - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.

Cryptography - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Unvote.

Vote: brewersalliance.

Cuz he has Covid and can spread it to us. Get him outta here.

JK. Get well soon. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Provable randomness - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.

Very nice.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

👀

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Boobies ❤️
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Late to the party

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Being Ready Even As Doubts Can Rise Up Many Bad Scenarios

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Lynching - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded up) vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. There is no deadline-day half-majority; all days must end in a majority vote or no lynch.

Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.

A day can end early as soon as someone has earned a simple majority of votes. In other words, don't create a wagon just because.
Uhhh a majority +1 ends the day in all games lol so not sure why this is a revelation to you lol he said no half majorities

TW is scum confirmed. Trying to lie to us right off the bat

BOLD TEXT VOTE TW

is this close enough evil mod
And your rules are gay

If I wanna talk in code I'll talk in code

My hatred for lww knows no limits
Roles are probably not random
Is this game gonna suck
The game seems normal enough
Cop is probably in play
Do you guys think there are three scum
I do
Sounds like a fun game
Like and subscribe to my onlyfans
Velocity is 12
?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Par to course and beating Keving

VOTE NO LYNCH

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

A day can end early as soon as someone has earned a simple majority of votes. In other words, don't create a wagon just because.
Uhhh a majority +1 ends the day in all games lol so not sure why this is a revelation to you lol he said no half majorities

TW is scum confirmed. Trying to lie to us right off the bat

BOLD TEXT VOTE TW

is this close enough evil mod
And your rules are gay

If I wanna talk in code I'll talk in code

My hatred for lww knows no limits
Roles are probably not random
Is this game gonna suck
The game seems normal enough
Cop is probably in play
Do you guys think there are three scum
I do
Sounds like a fun game
Like and subscribe to my onlyfans
Velocity is 12
?

If you think I'm gonna get all sensitive and start mod killing people like Velocity, then think again. You can't get out of my game that easily.

Love you V <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter