Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Why did you kill Robert and not torres?

Fos Cod.
Cause you might have detected a tracking role and wants to preempt the impending rc

Because the wagon on Torres had momentum. By targeting Robert, at worst I rid the town of someone who isn't contributing and is on our scum radar already for how he's playing. I also don't believe there is a single role in the game that can self determine if it was targeted by a tracking role.

If you are claiming that I was scum and that scum also had one of the roles that can track like watcher or voyeur AND was active enough to inform me of the result of their action since the start of the day, then you are making a lot of assumptions in order to throw suspicion on me.

"And"?
So you admit that your buddies are inactive.
So this is a bussing rather than an actual vote?

Torres, vote for cod.
We need a counter wagon.
But then again, you are partners.
So 🤷‍♂️
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
Interesting revelations to begin the day..

You don't want to vote for me.

I've been inactive, sure, but I was the N2 Alignment Cop.

My investigation found that Torres is Mafia.

Vote carefully.

VOTE: Torres951

Assuming that this is in fact true, +1 Town Points for the following people:

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Lyner, Kaziocore, The Warrior, Brewersalliance, Velocity, Dontavian,

and +1 Town Point for Ferastical since Torres voted for Ferastical.

The remaining people who were not voting for Torres (or being voted on by Torres) at the end of the day were:

Captainjf - Voted for Ferastical with Torres.

Lord MK - Voted for a non-known townie Robert.

Wolfpacks - Voted for a non-known townie Robert.

Ferastical - Voted no lynch.

Rafay - Didn't vote.

Finster - Didn't vote. Has claimed N2 Alignment Cop. Probably town but could still be scum.

Tony - Didn't vote.

@Ferastical - Why did you decide to vote no lynch?

@Rafay @Finster @Tony - Why didn't you vote?

Also, please don't end the day this early.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

in before robert shows up and accuses me of killing him even tho COD admitted to as much

also why are you dead finster?  youre a one shot cop so u have nothing to worry about

@mk why do u want to rush the day?  we might have more info out there...

FOS MK for suggesting we rush the day

We need a counter wagon.

also MK is contradicting himself here by first saying we should ruh the vote and then saying we need a counter wagon?

and a couple more things  

MK Says:  

I have been saying this since yesterday, we need to Lynch him.

but then this is what he actually did

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Lyner, Kaziocore, The Warrior, Brewersalliance, Velocity, Dontavian, Ferastical (2): Torres951,  captainjf,  Robert2424 (2): Lord MK, Wolfpacks,

so if MK wanted torres lynched as quickly as possible and wanted him dead the day before then why wasnt he voting for torres?  feels like a potential scum partner here trying to make it look like he wanted torres dead but really did not.  he could have put torres close to a lynch and who knows?  maybe if MK voted him, torres would have died the other day, like MK says he wanted...

and also MK is throwing random shade on COD calling him torres partner for no reason.  COD started the wagon on torres to begin with, i doubt they are partners

double FOS on MK lol

lets not rush but also

Deadline is Monday, February 1 at 12:00 EST

we dont need to take 13 days either lol thats wayyyy to long and the game will start to die if we wait that long imo.  we should give it at least a few days tho

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

The accusations brought up against me are BASELESS! However, I am still set to be lynched today. No amount of reasoning is getting me out of this one, but I shall not die in vain! I mustn't let the town suffer due to my erratic behavior. I am, in fact, the town's role cop. Though I will not live long enough to use my ability for Day 3 of this game, I have lived far enough to use it for the two nights prior.

Once the sun set onto our town for the first time, I thought I would give Kaziocore a visit since I had never met her until this game. The evening was quite lovely and I found out she is a doctor. The night soon came to an end, bringing us not only daylight, but the unfortunate news of LWW's death. 

After another eventful day, and prolonging my inevitable fate, night time started to close in. Due to more recent events, I wanted to stop by our Minister of Defense and say hi. I learned that Finster is the voyeur of our town. I was not very familiar on what a voyeur does, but I didn't think it was very important.

With daylight breaking over the horizon, I knew today would be my last day in this town. I knew most townspeople would vote to lynch me, I would too--You know I can't resist a bandwagon. I had seen it coming since 'yesterday.' What I had not been expecting was what Finster had to say. He claimed that I was mafia because he was the N2 alignment cop...completely contradicting my investigation on him that night. A quick google search showed me that a voyeur is very similar to a watcher, but neither role can say what the alignment of your target is.

I know my fate has been sealed; nevertheless, I do not plan on leaving without informing you of my investigations over the nights. I would be weary of Finster Baby. Godspeed to you all!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

The accusations brought up against me are BASELESS! However, I am still set to be lynched today. No amount of reasoning is getting me out of this one, but I shall not die in vain! I mustn't let the town suffer due to my erratic behavior. I am, in fact, the town's role cop. Though I will not live long enough to use my ability for Day 3 of this game, I have lived far enough to use it for the two nights prior.

Once the sun set onto our town for the first time, I thought I would give Kaziocore a visit since I had never met her until this game. The evening was quite lovely and I found out she is a doctor. The night soon came to an end, bringing us not only daylight, but the unfortunate news of LWW's death. 

After another eventful day, and prolonging my inevitable fate, night time started to close in. Due to more recent events, I wanted to stop by our Minister of Defense and say hi. I learned that Finster is the voyeur of our town. I was not very familiar on what a voyeur does, but I didn't think it was very important.

With daylight breaking over the horizon, I knew today would be my last day in this town. I knew most townspeople would vote to lynch me, I would too--You know I can't resist a bandwagon. I had seen it coming since 'yesterday.' What I had not been expecting was what Finster had to say. He claimed that I was mafia because he was the N2 alignment cop...completely contradicting my investigation on him that night. A quick google search showed me that a voyeur is very similar to a watcher, but neither role can say what the alignment of your target is.

I know my fate has been sealed; nevertheless, I do not plan on leaving without informing you of my investigations over the nights. I would be weary of Finster Baby. Godspeed to you all!

Liar.

vote torres

FOS Finster

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

vote torres FOS Finster

two things, one this puts torres to 7 votes and is now at L-1

so lets not end the day this quick please

and two, why the FOS on finster?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

vote torres FOS Finster

Because Torres claimed finster was a role he isn’t. This either means they are scum buddies or Torres is trying to throw finster under the bus.

Thinking about it more, Finster could be a mafia JOAT if finster claims he is voyeur.Claims finster?

If Torres claims he is voyeur *

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Why did you kill Robert and not torres?

Fos Cod.
Cause you might have detected a tracking role and wants to preempt the impending rc

Because the wagon on Torres had momentum. By targeting Robert, at worst I rid the town of someone who isn't contributing and is on our scum radar already for how he's playing. I also don't believe there is a single role in the game that can self determine if it was targeted by a tracking role.

If you are claiming that I was scum and that scum also had one of the roles that can track like watcher or voyeur AND was active enough to inform me of the result of their action since the start of the day, then you are making a lot of assumptions in order to throw suspicion on me.

"And"?
So you admit that your buddies are inactive.
So this is a bussing rather than an actual vote?

Torres, vote for cod.
We need a counter wagon.
But then again, you are partners.
So ‍♂

That is once again a very selective reading of what I said in order to try to create suspicion towards me. I was stating that for the scenario you were trying to paint, you were making several assumptions with no evidence. 

I find it odd that you didn't claim anything when you were almost lynched D2 and now you come out with this and have specifically have a claim about Finster. Why did you target Finster? What was your reasoning? Did you really just randomly choose Finster because of what is happening in CN right now? I can see the logic in him targetting you for an alignment check after you were nearly lynched, that way he can either save you if you are town or put the nail in the coffin if you aren't, but investigating Finster as the Role cop seems strange. 

Either way one of the two of you is lying so I say we lynch Torres and if he comes up town we should either N3 Vig Finster or lynch him tomorrow.

vote torres FOS Finster

Because Torres claimed finster was a role he isn’t. This either means they are scum buddies or Torres is trying to throw finster under the bus.

Thinking about it more, Finster could be a mafia JOAT if finster claims he is voyeur.Claims finster?

Bruh, Finster claimed he is the N2 alignment cop and that he investigated Torres and that Torres came up scum. What other claims are you looking for? 

Finster can't be a mafia JOAT. He is either the alignment cop or a mafia voyeur.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Bruh, Finster claimed he is the N2 alignment cop and that he investigated Torres and that Torres came up scum. What other claims are you looking for? 

Finster can't be a mafia JOAT. He is either the alignment cop or a mafia voyeur.

oh? I think I missed a few pages. Let me read back and check.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

@Rafay @Finster @Tony - Why didn't you vote?

I had asked Kevin to be replaced. I figured he had replaced me and I wasn't following the game. Nobody else tagged me. I was notified I wasn't replaced and since it was my night...

I performed my night action. I only chose Torres because he was almost lynched. I figured I'd either validate everyone who voted for him or clear him.

I clearly validated the vote.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Even though I wasn't on Torres's wagon at the end, i was the one pushing it the most.
So if he was my scum partner, i wouldn't have pushed that much.
That whole wagon formed cause People were following me around and then Robert said that he was voting for torres cause i was voting for torres, when I was really voting for Robert.
So everyone hopped on the Torres wagon.

Tony sounds confused, lol
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Even though I wasn't on Torres's wagon at the end, i was the one pushing it the most.
That whole wagon formed cause People were following me around and then Robert said that he was voting for torres cause i was voting for torres, when I was really voting for Robert.

You sound confused. I pushed that wagon D2. You mentioned him being a good candidate but you kept your vote elsewhere. I had to go dig out quotes 10 pages back for people multiple times to try to get people to jump on that wagon because I was the only one actually pushing the wagon.

Robert also incorrectly attributed the formation of that wagon to you, which is part of the distraction and misinformation that led to me targeting him for my N2 Vig. (told you tantrum was incoming Robert :smoke:)

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The Captain loses one of his votes.

Vote Count

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Finster Baby, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,  

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 1 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Fos brewers for pointing out l-1 and asking people not to end the day yet leaving him on L-1 by not taking his vote off.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

The Captain loses one of his votes.

:mad:

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Fos brewers for pointing out l-1 and asking people not to end the day yet leaving him on L-1 by not taking his vote off.

Good point, that is suspicious indeed.

You sound confused. I pushed that wagon D2. You mentioned him being a good candidate but you kept your vote elsewhere. I had to go dig out quotes 10 pages back for people multiple times to try to get people to jump on that wagon because I was the only one actually pushing the wagon.

Robert also incorrectly attributed the formation of that wagon to you, which is part of the distraction and misinformation that led to me targeting him for my N2 Vig. (told you tantrum was incoming Robert :smoke:)

Alright, if that helps you sleep, sure.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

this is getting confusing lol

CoD claims Vig n2, result: night killed Robert

FB claims Alignment Cop n2, result: Torres is scum

Torres claims Role Cop, result: n1 Kazio Doc, n2 FB Voyeur

Any role can have any alignment

Imo CoD role claiming early makes sense for both alignment (Town/Scum) seeing that only Robert died last night

Either FB, Torres, or both is lying. FB might as well be a scum aligned cop throwing Torres under the bus.

MK didn't vote for Torres yesterday despite pushing for the wagon

Tony is confused

Anything else?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Finster can’t be voyeur as that is me.

N1 did LWW who was tracked

N2 did dontavian who had nothing apart from me.

So from that we know one tracker is mafia.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Liar.

vote torres

FOS Finster

vote torres FOS Finster

Finster can’t be voyeur as that is me.

N1 did LWW who was tracked

N2 did dontavian who had nothing apart from me.

So from that we know one tracker is mafia.

So let me get this straight. Finster accuses Torres. Torres makes a claim which you are saying is fake because he claims Finster is the Voyeur and you claim to have that role. So you FoS Finster?

At least you voted in the right place but I don't understand your FoS on Finster at all. Also don't understand why you wouldn't just counter claim right away, instead you made 4 posts after he made that claim in which you chose not to claim, but now you do. Why? For what reason did you wait to claim?

Also just gonna clear up this other claim you're making about the tracker being mafia. 

Tracker is an investigative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night (but not the action the player performed. 

Per https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

The fact that nobody claimed the results could be because they were one of those who died already, or because LWW didn't target anyone because he had a N2 or N3 ability. Either way, I'd say that guarantees that we have a townie role that is a N1 tracker as scum wouldn't track the same target they kill, it wouldn't accomplish anything.

Apologies for the weird hyper linking from the copy pasted line from mafiascum.net. I would edit it to remove the formatting to make it more readable but editing is not allowed.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Okay. So far

N1
1) lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night. What actions were carried out on lww that night?
As a voyeur, you will learn what actions if any were done on a player, but not by whom.
{In suspicious news, torres rolecop kazio on n1 and found him to be doctor}

N2, Cod kills Robert, who remains unknown.
Finster (n2 alignment cop) finds Torres to be scum.
Tony did a voyeur on dontavian, again what results did you get, word for word?
{Torres role cop on finster; voyeur}

N1 watcher should rc now, nothing more to lose and all the more information for town.

Kazio might be able to help us with confirming Torres's rc, by telling us whether he is the doctor or not.
Also where the hell is kazio? Didn't even realize that he's playing.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter