Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

The Captain loses one of his votes.

Vote Count

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Finster Baby, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 1 at 12:00 EST

Y’all put the dude at L-1 before some of us have even posted more than once or at all today, might want to slow that down a little bit..

Be more active and post and follow the discussion.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Vote Count

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Finster Baby, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,

Y’all put the dude at L-1 before some of us have even posted more than once or at all today, might want to slow that down a little bit..

Not just me. Kazio and Ferastical haven’t posted yet either, I don’t think/
It would be quite easy for somebody to just come in and slam a vote down on Torres, having not read the thread up full yet, end the day, and then likely get themselves targeted the next day.
We are 3 rl days into D3, I don’t think it should already be on the verge of ending.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
There's been 60+ posts so far.
That's a lot of posts.

It's not our fault, you and ferastical are serial lurkers.

Kazio needs to be replaced.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

There's been 60+ posts so far.
That's a lot of posts.

It's not our fault, you and ferastical are serial lurkers.

Kazio needs to be replaced.

I would tend to agree, but I don’t see why we should end the day before the “lurkers” get to post. I’m in a similar boat to WP, I post when there’s something to post. I don’t see why we should already end the day, 3 rl days in. The day so far has been people dog piling Torres. I’m liable to hammer him once a couple more days have passed, if nothing changes, but I’m not for ending the day this quickly.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not just me. Kazio and Ferastical haven’t posted yet either, I don’t think/
It would be quite easy for somebody to just come in and slam a vote down on Torres, having not read the thread up full yet, end the day, and then likely get themselves targeted the next day.
We are 3 rl days into D3, I don’t think it should already be on the verge of ending.

If a lurker comes in and hammers "without reading up full" then they deserve to be targetted.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

I would tend to agree, but I don’t see why we should end the day before the “lurkers” get to post. I’m in a similar boat to WP, I post when there’s something to post. I don’t see why we should already end the day, 3 rl days in. The day so far has been people dog piling Torres. I’m liable to hammer him once a couple more days have passed, if nothing changes, but I’m not for ending the day this quickly.
Any thoughts on torres? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

N1 did LWW who was tracked

Hi, that's me! Yes! I tracked LWW N1. He targeted The Warrior, by the way, so he had a N1 action role. Do with that info whatever you like   :ph34r:  

Now to sharing my thoughts... The role call from Finster seemed to be BS at first, but reading further I stumbled on Torres' one, which, truth be told, was even worse (the writing was lovely, just the tone, time and structuring were off) Although there exists a slight amount of reasonable doubt, which there's always, in contrast to yesterday I'm ready to place my vote on Torres. Seemingly we're at L-1, so if anyone else likes to share more of their stories, I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of days.

Also considering that LWW had a N1 target, it would be possible he was the Role Cop, which is why he suggested the No Lynch option (maybe to even get a reaction out of people and notice anything suspicious) and since he's been dead for some time, we haven't seen a counter claim from anyone regarding Torres.

If anyone did not catch that first part, then I role claim as

Tracker n1, n3 x1 Strongman

@Ferastical - Why did you decide to vote no lynch?

Counting out the mafia, we have like 13 PRs, with approximately half of them gaining information every night up until N4, which is when most lose their power. It seemed senseful to keep the no lynch going for around 2 days, LWW proposed 3, which was still within reason at the time.

And I'm a bit disappointed, too. I know this isn't like the mafia championships or anything, but I just want everyone to go into a game with a fresh mindset, not carrying their grudge-baggages over and displaying them for everyone to see when daytime rolls around. All one needs to do at the start of the game is to call out "Torres sus" or "Rafay sux"  (a few notable examples) and just wait for the wagon to zoom up faster than a Falcon 9 a month before Independence Day...  :angry: if they're ACTUALLY not playing, then fine. But I've seen this happen in most games, regardless of their contributions. Where's the fun in that? Brewers managed to be unlynched for an impressive 2 years!  :o That shouldn't even be possible, but it happened. I really do not wish to bring this up every time, but I just won't stand for it.

Also, Kaziocore, please do share what you think about the situation.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Any thoughts on torres?

Nothing that hasn’t already been said.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
N1
lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night and saw he was tracked. Indicates ninja kill
N3 alignment cop is scum.
Ferastical tracked lww, who visited tw.

{In suspicious news, torres rolecop kazio on n1 and found him to be doctor}

Captainjf watched MK - found dontavian visited me. I'm still alive, so dontavian is probably town.

N2, Cod kills Robert, who remains unknown.
Finster (n2 alignment cop) finds Torres to be scum.
Tony did a voyeur on dontavian and no other actions observed.

{Torres changes his results on baby to n3 alignment cop. Only 1*ninja}

Dontavian is either a doctor, rb, jailkeeper, or joat, from the fact that he got no results.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Ferastical, the only reason brewers went unlynched for that long is first, he never plays.
He has been putting out more games than any other mod.
You can't be lynched, if you don't play
he used to be on same wins as me when I left iron and quit mafia for quite a while.
When i returned, he was still there, like maybe a few wins more.
Now I got more wins.
He never played as much as, say me or Kevin did in the last 2 years and he said so himself.
He prefers modding than playing, cause he always get investigated n1 if he's Scum or killed n1 if he's not.

And secondly, the reason he didn't get lynched when he did play was cause except me and him, no one else was really active enough to plot against him, untill lww came along recently.
And i never plotted against him, cause i felt sorry for samus quitting mafia and didn't want that happening again.
And watched what happened when someone other than us (Tony) actually played, he got lynched.

So i don't go after Torres, not cause of grudges
But rather cause they aren't pulling in the effort like Tony did in my game
I also go after Tony, cause he stopped playing like that after my game.
Hell, even Rafay played much better in that game, and d1 was much better for it.

Lurkers make the game dull and driven by just two or 3 players all the time, which is another reason why brewers never got lynched, cause we were always pushing the day along and naturally, no one suspects themselves.

Any thoughts on torres?

- says we needed to wait for lurkers to post and share their opinions.
- doesn't share their opinions.

Ferastical, you see the pattern?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Ferastical, the only reason brewers went unlynched for that long is first, he never plays.
he used to be on same wins as me when I left iron and quit mafia for quite a while.
Now I got more wins.
He never played as much as, say me or Kevin did in the last 2 years and he said so himself.
He prefers modding than playing, cause he always get investigated n1 if he's Scum or killed n1 if he's not.

And secondly, the reason he didn't get lynched when he did play was cause except me and him, no one else was really active enough to plot against him, untill lww came along recently.
And i never plotted against him, cause i felt sorry for samus quitting mafia and didn't want that happening again.
And watched what happened when someone other than us (Tony) actually played, he got lynched.

Hell, even Rafay played much better in that game, and d1 was much better for it.

Lurkers make the game dull and driven by just two or 3 players all the time, which is another reason why brewers never got lynched, cause we were always pushing the day along and naturally, no one suspects themselves.

Any thoughts on torres?

I shared my opinion.
“I’m liable to hammer him once a couple more days have passed, if nothing changes, but I’m not for ending the day this quickly.”
My reasoning has already been beaten to death by everyone else.
Try again.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Replacements are easier said than done.

Vote Count

Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Now I got more wins.

Any thoughts on torres?

I shared my opinion.
“I’m liable to hammer him once a couple more days have passed, if nothing changes, but I’m not for ending the day this quickly.”
Try again.

State your opinion anyway. Even if it is a rehash of what others have said. Otherwise its much harder to hold you accountable for your voting record which is a scum move. Everything you are posting is just lamenting us for playing the game while you contribute nothing to the discussion. You are lurking while padding your post stats.

FoS: Velocity

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I also go after Tony, cause he stopped playing like that after my game

By the way, the reason I don’t play like that anymore as it takes WAY too long to justify doing all the time the way I collected all of one persons post and all. 

Damn that sentence is horrible but I can’t edit  :wacko:

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

I shared my opinion.
Try again.

State your opinion anyway. Even if it is a rehash of what others have said. Otherwise its much harder to hold you accountable for your voting record which is a scum move. Everything you are posting is just lamenting us for playing the game while you contribute nothing to the discussion. You are lurking while padding your post stats.

Exactly
If you don't have opinions, it's harder to decide if you are town or scum. deliberately not contributing is not the way to go about it

Even if you are scum, the goal is to appear townish.

Lurking is just an insult to everyone who does play.

By the way, the reason I don’t play like that anymore as it takes WAY too long to justify doing all the time the way I collected all of one persons post and all.

Damn that sentence is horrible but I can’t edit :wacko:

Why not?
Most of us do it all the time.
What's the purpose of signing up to play if you don't want to play?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

I shared my opinion.
Try again.

Exactly
If you don't have opinions, it's harder to decide if you are town or scum. deliberately not contributing is not the way to go about it

Even if you are scum, the goal is to appear townish.

Lurking is just an insult to everyone who does play.

Damn that sentence is horrible but I can’t edit :wacko:

Why not?
Most of us do it all the time.
What's the purpose of signing up to play if you don't want to play?

False. 

You cussed out kids because of mafia. Lurkers are better.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I'll just come right out and say it.

Torres is lying through his god damned teeth. I have no real skin in this game anymore and certainly no reason to lie about my alignment or my results. The only reason this happened is because the moderator had the courtesy to ping me and say "hey, we haven't replaced you yet, do you want to do your night action?" Otherwise, I'd be preoccupied with other things.

I wouldn't buy a word Torres is saying. He will lead the town down the road to ruin.

This post is about as close as can come to my opinion, without having to figure out how to quote many different posts on mobile in one post (something I have no idea how to do).
FB has no reason to lie; and Torres has been pretty suspicious all day anyways, from what I can remember reading through the thread a while back.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Sorry I've been a little inactive then my norm, I've had a couple of busy days at work.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Vote Count

Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I will vote for Torres again today as well but it's still too early to end the day.

I know that MK is keeping track of night actions but is anyone keeping track of claimed/suspected roles as well?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter