Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I will vote for Torres again today as well but it's still too early to end the day.

I know that MK is keeping track of night actions but is anyone keeping track of claimed/suspected roles as well?

I think tracking the night actions is about as good as we can do for right now. If I'm not mistaken, any of these roles and actions could have been committed by scum...

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I will vote for Torres again today as well but it's still too early to end the day.

I know that MK is keeping track of night actions but is anyone keeping track of claimed/suspected roles as well?

I think tracking the night actions is about as good as we can do for right now. If I'm not mistaken, any of these roles and actions could have been committed by scum...

correct, any action could be done by scum

at the moment i am 97.69% convinced torres is scum.

I think tho we need to take a long hard look at Finster. We know because of tony that the night 1 kill was done by a ninja, so therefore the n2 or n3 cop is clearly scum.  And Finster has a ninja ability being the n2 cop.  Torres was clearly going down and most likely going to be lynched again.  If i was the scum cop, it would make complete sense to target Torres, claim the guilty and bus him, and try to make people think he is confirmed town.   its completely possible that he is indeed a member of the mafia

So as of right now we will have a 50/50 chance finster is scum, as we know for basically a fact that LWW was killed by a ninja since tony did not see the kill, and there are two total roles that could be a ninja, and finster is one of them.

So unless we have any definitive proof someone is scum, or a solid reason to suspect someone else is scum, i think we should heavily consider Finster for the next lynch (or the night 3 vig kill)

We will have a 50% chance of killing scum just based on his role.  Its almost as good of odds that we can get.  And it would 10000% make sense for scum to bus torres.  Now i am not saying this means for sure Finster is scum, or that i even think he is (i am undecided at this point), however, we would have a 50% chance at getting scum here.  So best case, we hit the 50% chance he is scum, and worst case we would kill a player who already exhausted their role and would not risk killing someone who has not done their action yet, plus finster has not been very active.  So for the time being I am heavily suggesting we consider this option

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

and also finster made his CLAIM before tony pointed out that the ninja targeted LWW n1 for the kill.  if he made it after i would say finster is probably town, as the scum cop woulnt want people to know they are the cop since the cop clearly murdered lww.   it doesnt mean for sure hes scum, its just an interesting tidbit i think

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Sound pretty damning, finster any rebuttle

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

and also finster made his CLAIM before tony pointed out that the ninja targeted LWW n1 for the kill.  if he made it after i would say finster is probably town, as the scum cop woulnt want people to know they are the cop since the cop clearly murdered lww.   it doesnt mean for sure hes scum, its just an interesting tidbit i think

That's all well and good Brewers, but I used my ninja ability last night with my investigation.

FOS: Brewers for D4.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

My results are my results.  I'm not going out of my way to debunk some wild assed conspiracy theory that Brewers is concocting to save his own skin.

Lynch me for all I care.  It'll mean the scum are that much closer to winning.  

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
You can't use your ninja ability for cop.
It's a kill action.

Strongman and ninja are kill complementary modifiers.

@kevin, isn't that right here as well?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

My results are my results. I'm not going out of my way to debunk some wild assed conspiracy theory that Brewers is concocting to save his own skin.

Lynch me for all I care. It'll mean the scum are that much closer to winning.
I'm not backing anyone at this point just seeing the lay of the land

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

and also finster made his CLAIM before tony pointed out that the ninja targeted LWW n1 for the kill. if he made it after i would say finster is probably town, as the scum cop woulnt want people to know they are the cop since the cop clearly murdered lww. it doesnt mean for sure hes scum, its just an interesting tidbit i think

That's all well and good Brewers, but I used my ninja ability last night with my investigation.

FOS: Brewers for D4.

So FOS me for pointing out we have a 50/50 chance If we lynch you we hit scum? OMGUS much? Lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

My results are my results. I'm not going out of my way to debunk some wild assed conspiracy theory that Brewers is concocting to save his own skin.

Lynch me for all I care. It'll mean the scum are that much closer to winning.

Concoction to save my own skin? Uhhh what am I saving myself from? Now it just feels like you are grasping at straws and getting super defensive...

We know for a fact that lww was killed by one of the two cops. You are in fact one of the two cops.

Therefore if we lynch you, we have a 50% chance of lynching scum. If we can find better odds than that, then we should take those odds. But at the moment a 50% chance to take out a scum is pretty solid odds if you ask me.

You are not very active and if you are the town n2 cop, you are now vanilla. So if we lynch you next best case we hit scum and worst case we lose a townie who hasn't been very active and is vanilla/no risk of killing someone who still has a role left

Obviously we still have our night 3 actions that could give us more evidence/a better taregt for the d3 lynch, but at the moment, after torres, is there anyone u can actually say the odds are better than 50/50 for being scum? Because for finster the odds are EXACTLY 50/50.

And how you are reacting to this is making me feel like maybe I was on to something with the busing of torres. Again he was a goner, and scum has a cop, that's confirmed via tony, so if I was the n2 cop, I would 10000% say I got my guilty on torres. It busses him and hopefully makes you "confirmed" town to a lot of people (kind of like when I bussed MK in velocity's game, everyone acted like I was confirmed town cause of it lol)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Fine lynch me. I seriously don't give a fuck.  I've already asked to be replaced.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  FINSTER BABY

I'm out.  Have a great game.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
What in the world? 😂
Fos brewers for breaking Finster, lol
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Fine lynch me. I seriously don't give a fuck.  I've already asked to be replaced.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  FINSTER BABY

I'm out.  Have a great game.

Well... Finster has left the building. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Captain, can you put your vote on Torres?

He is now at l-2.
And i really don't want a repeat of yesterday when Torres got away with this same number of votes.

I'm not Voting, cause I'm going to be hammering him if it comes to that.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Fine lynch me. I seriously don't give a fuck. I've already asked to be replaced.

UNVOTE

VOTE: FINSTER BABY

I'm out. Have a great game.

Uhhh I didn't realize my post was that bad. Im just trying to give us the best odds at finding scum and winning

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

This whole thing with finster giving up kinda ruins the town if you are town.

Honestly getting finster replaced is just going to excuse him from lynch for the next day because it always feels we never lynch a replaced person. It’s probably too late to get a change but it’d be rad if we could lynch finster so he isn’t replaced to get the n3 vig to target Torres. But of course things could go wrong and Torres lives. Or we don’t have the n3 vig in play. 

either way we need to think if killing Torres or finster is better.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

You can't use your ninja ability for cop.
It's a kill action.

Strongman and ninja are kill complementary modifiers.

@kevin, isn't that right here as well?

False. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ninja

A ninja ability can be applied to any night action. It is most commonly used with kill abilities but it is in no way restricted to them.

It still makes it a 50% so I hope Finster can calm down a bit, nobody is saying to change the current wagon to him, but it is a 50% chance he is scum as a claimed cop with a ninja ability. We have no way to confirm if he ninja'd his cop ability or a kill unfortunately. With that information and the fact we don't know who the other cop is yet it makes sense to put heavy suspicion on finster in the absence of other information for the next day.

This whole thing with finster giving up kinda ruins the town if you are town.

Honestly getting finster replaced is just going to excuse him from lynch for the next day because it always feels we never lynch a replaced person. It’s probably too late to get a change but it’d be rad if we could lynch finster so he isn’t replaced to get the n3 vig to target Torres. But of course things could go wrong and Torres lives. Or we don’t have the n3 vig in play. 

either way we need to think if killing Torres or finster is better.

Nah, Vig can kill finster or we can lynch him tomorrow. Lynch Torres now.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
The problem with the vig killing finster tho is what if the vig is a scum role? So we can't rely on the vig to kill finster. If the vig Is town I think they should shoot finster. It will give us a 50% shot at getting scum which is a hell of a lot better than them picking and shooting one in the dark and then we can spend the next day on someone other than finster and see if we can get somewhere

I think finsters reactions tho bode well for him being scum. If he was town I don't think he would freak out like that and self vote and basically give up/game throw. I just can't see a townie just giving up like that over like three posts or so from me suggesting to look into him as the next lynch. It's not like everyone switched their votes to him. I'm pretty sure he's the only person voting finster right now anyways lol. It feels like a scum who tried to buss a partner and nearly got away with it and then got caught doing it and is mad he got caught.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

My top sus beside torres: yesterday's non voters (Rafay, Finster Baby, Tony Maurice)

Slight sus: non-torres voters (captain, WP, ferastical)

if Torres flips scum, there's good chance there are at least 2 scums here

slight town feel from MK so not included

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

The problem with the vig killing finster tho is what if the vig is a scum role? So we can't rely on the vig to kill finster. If the vig Is town I think they should shoot finster. It will give us a 50% shot at getting scum which is a hell of a lot better than them picking and shooting one in the dark and then we can spend the next day on someone other than finster and see if we can get somewhere

I think finsters reactions tho bode well for him being scum. If he was town I don't think he would freak out like that and self vote and basically give up/game throw. I just can't see a townie just giving up like that over like three posts or so from me suggesting to look into him as the next lynch. It's not like everyone switched their votes to him. I'm pretty sure he's the only person voting finster right now anyways lol. It feels like a scum who tried to buss a partner and nearly got away with it and then got caught doing it and is mad he got caught.

Also if the N3 vig is town and kills finster, that means that at the worst, he flips town but his role was already used and his results were declared. If vig shoots someone else it could be someone with relevant info or abilities.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter