Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Given the benefit of the doubt, all on torres wagon could be considered Town, but knowing he was for the chop anyway the wagon is bound to contain scum members.

FOS all on Torres wagon especially Ferastical who hammered the wagon

fos on everyone is a little much. I'd accept it if you did kevin style where he categorises everyone

DAMNIT kevin's the mod. 

It's good but bad at the same time lol

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

You're very welcome  ;)

Why don't we go ahead and compare the votes on D2/D3? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

The names are color coded as such:

Green -> The person was on the wagon starting D2 and followed through on D3. (The darker shade denotes people who have been confirmed townie)

Yellow -> The person voted differently on D2, but had a sudden change of heart on D3, following the wagon. (Yes, that includes me)

Red -> The person was pretty adamant about lynching someone on D2 but didn't place their vote on D3.

What is likely?

1. People in the green category we're on the wagon from D2, and unless a plan was formed to get rid of Torres that early, it's pretty likely that this category contains people who aren't scum.
  2. People in the yellow category had 15 IRL days to make a decision on who to vote D2, but that option wasn't Torres. Within just 5 IRL days of D3, they had joined the Torres wagon. This action is more or less suspicious, possibly indicating scum alignment, but can also be dismissed on the fact that new evidence had been brought forward from the previous night.
  3. People in the red category felt for whatever reason uncomfortable or not suited for voting against Torres, most likely because they were aware of Torres' alignment.

All that being said, there still remain two big questions marks considering Kaziocore and Velocity. Since they are still around and kicking, what made you vote on Torres D2 but not D3? Would like to hear it from your point of view.  :) 

Also, I remember brewers saying in one of his posts that we know for certain that one scum has a cop role. How do you figure?

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

VOTE:  Brewers

His active campaign against my roleclaim squarely, IMO, puts him in the scum category.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

You're very welcome  ;)

Why don't we go ahead and compare the votes on D2/D3? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

The names are color coded as such:

Green -> The person was on the wagon starting D2 and followed through on D3. (The darker shade denotes people who have been confirmed townie)

Yellow -> The person voted differently on D2, but had a sudden change of heart on D3, following the wagon. (Yes, that includes me)

Red -> The person was pretty adamant about lynching someone on D2 but didn't place their vote on D3.

What is likely?

1. People in the green category we're on the wagon from D2, and unless a plan was formed to get rid of Torres that early, it's pretty likely that this category contains people who aren't scum.
  2. People in the yellow category had 15 IRL days to make a decision on who to vote D2, but that option wasn't Torres. Within just 5 IRL days of D3, they had joined the Torres wagon. This action is more or less suspicious, possibly indicating scum alignment, but can also be dismissed on the fact that new evidence had been brought forward from the previous night.
  3. People in the red category felt for whatever reason uncomfortable or not suited for voting against Torres, most likely because they were aware of Torres' alignment.

All that being said, there still remain two big questions marks considering Kaziocore and Velocity. Since they are still around and kicking, what made you vote on Torres D2 but not D3? Would like to hear it from your point of view.  :) 

Also, I remember brewers saying in one of his posts that we know for certain that one scum has a cop role. How do you figure?

I'd have to dig out the relevant posts but basically someone claimed to have watched the person who was killed N1 and nobody visited, therefore it had to be someone with a Ninja ability, which only the alignment cops have. that's if we are believing the watchers claim (I dont recall who claimed that.)

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

VOTE: Brewers

His active campaign against my roleclaim squarely, IMO, puts him in the scum category.

You claimed alignment cop. Scum clearly has an alignment cop. There are two alignment cops in the game. Therefore there is a 50% chance you are scum lol
@cod it was tony. He was a voyer and he did not detect the kill ability used on lww. Therefore a ninja ability was used to kill lww

So that means one of the two cops is scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
I'd have to dig out the relevant posts but basically someone claimed to have watched the person who was killed N1 and nobody visited, therefore it had to be someone with a Ninja ability, which only the alignment cops have. that's if we are believing the watchers claim (I dont recall who claimed that.)

Ooh, yeah, that. I can once again give credibility to that claim though, as I tracked LWW N1 and that's also what he noted.

VOTE:  Brewers   His active campaign against my roleclaim squarely, IMO, puts him in the scum category.

I thought you were sold on giving up this game... now you're back, and seemingly with vengeance. What gives?  :wacko:

(lol brewers has 69 posts)

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

(lol brewers has 69 posts)

Obligatory Noice.

Also do we have an explanation on why 2 kills? A vig maybe or Sk got active? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Okay so I didn't want to break my 69 posts ...( Guess now I need to shoot for 420)

But.... Rafay the roles are legit posted in the OP. Don't go full robert on us. Obviously there is a n3 vig so that's where the kill came from -_-

There is no sk

And based on who died I think the n3 vig is clearly scum

TW is well TW, a townie wouldn't shoot him blind

And mk was keeping track of all the roles and actions so clearly scum would want him dead.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Okay so I didn't want to break my 69 posts ...( Guess now I need to shoot for 420)

But.... Rafay the roles are legit posted in the OP. Don't go full robert on us. Obviously there is a n3 vig so that's where the kill came from -_-

There is no sk

And based on who died I think the n3 vig is clearly scum

TW is well TW, a townie wouldn't shoot him blind

And mk was keeping track of all the roles and actions so clearly scum would want him dead.

I was trying to think why the vig would go after one of those two. I had actually not considered a scum vig...

Rafay...did you really not remember the list of roles that are in the game?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also with Kaziocore's info on jailing Rafay the other night it does create the chance that Rafay knew there was a vig (could even be him) and he was playing dumb.

Based on the info we have ie. Finster is a cop who has a ninja shot and Rafay was jailed when there was no kill and now this comment, I think we absolutely need to lynch one of the two

I'm still leaning towards finster as there are still multiple reasons why the kill could have failed (doctor, role blocker, Rafay could have been the target) and rafay every now and then does something bone headed that shows he has no idea what's going on (my game with the cop thing comes to mind), so the 50/50 odds on finster still feel better but I am also willing to switch my top suspect to Rafay if more info comes out/more reasoning against him

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

DAMNIT kevin's the mod. 

It's good but bad at the same time lol

I'm honored.

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Rafay (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of death, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice, captainjf, Ferastical,  

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Also with Kaziocore's info on jailing Rafay the other night it does create the chance that Rafay knew there was a vig (could even be him) and he was playing dumb.

Based on the info we have ie. Finster is a cop who has a ninja shot and Rafay was jailed when there was no kill and now this comment, I think we absolutely need to lynch one of the two

I'm still leaning towards finster as there are still multiple reasons why the kill could have failed (doctor, role blocker, Rafay could have been the target) and rafay every now and then does something bone headed that shows he has no idea what's going on (my game with the cop thing comes to mind), so the 50/50 odds on finster still feel better but I am also willing to switch my top suspect to Rafay if more info comes out/more reasoning against him

I'm down to board this train (or start it). Rafay, your comment is really suspicious to me and is either accidental ignorance or purposeful deception.

Vote: Rafay

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

VOTE:  Brewers   His active campaign against my roleclaim squarely, IMO, puts him in the scum category.

I thought you were sold on giving up this game... now you're back, and seemingly with vengeance. What gives?  :wacko:

I'm adopting Rafay's play style: Participate very little, vote for someone off the wall, proclaim myself the best.

If Kevin finds a replacement that's great.
Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Vote Finster.

Obvious reasons.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

'm down to board this train (or start it). Rafay, your comment is really suspicious to me and is either accidental ignorance or purposeful deception.   Vote: Rafay

Dumb istake honestly. Didn't read the roles. Bad on my part.

I'm adopting Rafay's play style: Participate very little, vote for someone off the wall, proclaim myself the best.

Its effective. Lynched a scum d2. You're welcome. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

2 Townies overnight  :( RIP

Because of the tantrum/rage quit/ self vote, Finster was the next wagon, so unless something else highlights a better option:

VOTE: Finster

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Personally I think Finster is Town and people are using him as a easy target, to me scum are saying get rid of him and get another free night to kill more townies

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

If you vote for me you're removing a town member.

Do what you want, but lynching me means the scum are closer to winning.  *looks at Rafay, Tony, Brewers, Dontavian*

'm down to board this train (or start it). Rafay, your comment is really suspicious to me and is either accidental ignorance or purposeful deception.   Vote: Rafay

Dumb istake honestly. Didn't read the roles. Bad on my part.

Its effective. Lynched a scum d2. You're welcome. 

No you did not.  I led the town to the only scum, and he was killed on Day 3.  

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Personally I think Finster is Town and people are using him as a easy target, to me scum are saying get rid of him and get another free night to kill more townies

I agree with this entirely. Finster has nothing to gain at this point by deceiving the town. While I don't necessarily agree with him voting himself D2, to me that shows non-scummy traits. 

2 Townies overnight  :( RIP

Because of the tantrum/rage quit/ self vote, Finster was the next wagon, so unless something else highlights a better option:

VOTE: Finster

Based on my above response, this is super suspicious to me.

FoS Dontavian

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750
I’m convinced some people don’t actually READ what is posted. I said, I’m voting Finster until something comes up to change my mind. Captain, I’m truly shocked at how horrible your memory is. [url= https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/65084-kh-22-mad17-day-4/?p=1027226
recall I corroborated your claim about voyeur...you watched MK, saw I had visited him and I verified that was true. Now all of a sudden I’m scum because I put a vote on Finster after brewers got him to rage quit...but now he’s back...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter