Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

L-1? 

Great.  Fuck the town, since you refuse to listen to reason.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  Finster Baby

Congrats to the scum, you just won.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

wut

we're still one week away from deadline

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Uhhh so that just happened

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Finster Baby (7): Tony Maurice, Dontavian, Brewersalliance, Ferastical, Lyner, Chaplain of death, Finster Baby,
Brewersalliance (1): Wolfpacks,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Rafay,  

Finster Baby, a townie, has been lynched.

It is now Night 4.
Send actions by Wednesday, February 3 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Night 4 ends.

Everybody survived the night.

It is now Day 5.

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Rafay, Tony Maurice, Dontavian, Brewersalliance, Ferastical, Lyner, Chaplain of death, Wolfpacks, captainjf,  

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Saturday, February 13 at 12:00 EST.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

*surprised Pikachu face*

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Well scum had the other alignment cop role then. unfortunate.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

No night kill!

and “Finster Baby, a townie, has been lynched.”

too bad he was Town :(. 2 rage quits in a single game must be a record. He definitely should take a break

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Then time to take a closer look at his wagon, you can be sure scum are there

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

FOS: All who voted Finster.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

My guess is at least one is off the wagon. I doubt all three remaining scum would join the wagon. Would be stupid. Especially with how much momentum it had. It felt like basically everyone was behind the lynch if finster

Well everyone other than WP lol

Also a PSA. If you are town and suspected of being scum or even just voted on, please don't rage quit and then spew off random shit that isn't rooted in any facts at all lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

My guess is at least one is off the wagon. I doubt all three remaining scum would join the wagon. Would be stupid. Especially with how much momentum it had. It felt like basically everyone was behind the lynch if finster

Well everyone other than WP lol

Also a PSA. If you are town and suspected of being scum or even just voted on, please don't rage quit and then spew off random shit that isn't rooted in any facts at all lol

^ this. So much of what he said in the previous day was just factually incorrect it got to the point that I couldn't ignore it. 

That being said I'm not really sure who to be sus on at this point.  feel like we should have more results of actions than we do.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
What are the rules/thoughts on mass role claiming for this game? Someone is gonna have to lie (or be an idiot and claim the n3 cop) and with roles not revealed we have a chance if we mass claim to either nail the person that's lying with the role they claim or potentially get them on the actions that they have to say they did since there's so many power roles. If we mass claim I find it very hard to think that the n3 cop will get away with the lie and there are no more actions from here on out anyways so I don't see a downside really. Thoughts?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

That’s kinda overkill... finster was voted on because of his attitude...he didn’t want to be here, kamakazi’d himself as part of his second rage quit tantrum. What that does highlight is that folks shouldn’t commit to a month-long game that is heavily dependent on activity/participation if they’re burnt-out on said game, or RL is kicking their ass and they aren’t going to be around. It’s detrimental to the game and results in a wasted Vote (that can hide scum) and makes it that much harder for Town to succeed. Again, all JMO.

What are the rules/thoughts on mass role claiming for this game? Someone is gonna have to lie (or be an idiot and claim the n3 cop) and with roles not revealed we have a chance if we mass claim to either nail the person that's lying with the role they claim or potentially get them on the actions that they have to say they did since there's so many power roles. If we mass claim I find it very hard to think that the n3 cop will get away with the lie and there are no more actions from here on out anyways so I don't see a downside really. Thoughts?

I’d be glad to RC, if the consensus is that’s how Town is going to proceed. Definitely not going to initiate on my own...I get crucified as being overtly scummy or it’s the worst play in the history of Mafia or some sh*t like that.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I think FB was pressured into raging, I've known him for a long while and was pretty shocked he reacted that way.

My FOS falls squarely on brewers shoulders for the same reason I voted for him

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Nobody did anything to brewers last night.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Nobody did anything to brewers last night.

Yeah no one touched me last night, im a little sad.

Oh wait you're talking about mafia aren't you?

I think FB was pressured into raging, I've known him for a long while and was pretty shocked he reacted that way.

My FOS falls squarely on brewers shoulders for the same reason I voted for him

The reason was what again? You didn't believe me or something? What was I lying about?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

That’s kinda overkill... finster was voted on because of his attitude...he didn’t want to be here, kamakazi’d himself as part of his second rage quit tantrum. What that does highlight is that folks shouldn’t commit to a month-long game that is heavily dependent on activity/participation if they’re burnt-out on said game, or RL is kicking their ass and they aren’t going to be around. It’s detrimental to the game and results in a wasted Vote (that can hide scum) and makes it that much harder for Town to succeed. Again, all JMO.

I’d be glad to RC, if the consensus is that’s how Town is going to proceed. Definitely not going to initiate on my own...I get crucified as being overtly scummy or it’s the worst play in the history of Mafia or some sh*t like that.

This game does not have the no mass role claiming rule. It is setup in such a way that everyone role claiming does not reveal the scum, also everyone has expended all of their night actions at this point anyway so we can't break the setup through a combination of actions either.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Unfortunate about FB, but good job last night.

There are 11 players alive and 3 mafia

So we can only afford 3 more mislynch.

Time to mass claim and figure out stuffs?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I think mass claiming might be the way to go then. It will force the n3 cop to fake claim (unless it was torres) and with all the PRs no way they don't get busted. And they could always claim a role someone else has too
Also in fairness to Dontavian

FoS Lyner for congratulating the doctor lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter