Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

It seems like we are going round in circles

Standard game then  :mellow:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

It seems like we are going round in circles

And this is different from any other game how?

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

also @ finster you have ignored my question a couple times so I am going to ask it again...

@finster, are you honestly going to tell me if any other player had a 50% chance of being scum, you wouldnt think lynching them is the right call?

EVERY player has a 50% chance of being scum. You do, I do, everyone. You seem to have latched onto the fact that since theres a probability that there is 1 cop who is scum, that I *HAVE* to be that player. You're wrong. But that's never stopped you before.

no lol, every player does not have a 50% chance of being scum.  another incorrect statement from you.

there are four scum out of 17 players.  4 divided by 17 is 23%

so every player has just a 23% chance of being scum. 

There are two total cops.  With one of them being scum

You are a cop

Therefore there is a 50% chance you are scum

Please tell me how I am wrong with this?

Again, more misinformation from finster....

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

alright so this game died.

while rafay feels like he could very well be scum, the 50/50 chance on finster is just too high and too good not to take.  i dont think his actions have leaned town or scum, and i think its very plausible he would bus torres to try to be 'confirmed' as town

plus no new info seems to be coming out today

vote finster

edit: X20 -KevinH

Like I said, if I wind up dead, you better look long and hard at brewers being scum.  He has done nothing but advocate my lynching since I revealed my role and outed Torres as scum.

There was no reason, immediately upon day 3, to bus Torres.  None of the scum had been outed.  The full contingent was still in play. 

I gain NOTHING by bussing anyone.  I expect to be dead at some point regardless.

But if I wind up dead, Brewers should be absolutely the next to die by the town. 

It wasn't immediate. It was early but I had already immediately jumped back on Torres so its reasonable to expect that Torres is gonna get bussed again by the town. He almost got lynched the day before for his erratic statements and he never put up any kind of defense.

alright so this game died.

while rafay feels like he could very well be scum, the 50/50 chance on finster is just too high and too good not to take.  i dont think his actions have leaned town or scum, and i think its very plausible he would bus torres to try to be 'confirmed' as town

plus no new info seems to be coming out today

vote finster

edit: X20 -KevinH

Like I said, if I wind up dead, you better look long and hard at brewers being scum.  He has done nothing but advocate my lynching since I revealed my role and outed Torres as scum.

There was no reason, immediately upon day 3, to bus Torres.  None of the scum had been outed.  The full contingent was still in play. 

I gain NOTHING by bussing anyone.  I expect to be dead at some point regardless.

But if I wind up dead, Brewers should be absolutely the next to die by the town. 

you keep taking all the credit for "outing" torres for being scum but you really didint.  torres had 7 of the 8 votes needed and only didnt get lynched because the vote to lynch him came after deadline and Kevin did not count it.  

He should have been lynched on day 2 but people were not active enough around deadline.  so it makes perfect sense he would be lynched the next day, so as a member of scum, bussing him would be the smart play.  you gain what you are trying to do:  claim you are "confirmed town" for "outing" torres as scum, even tho torres was good as dead regardless of your claim.  

again there is a 50% chance you are scum since we know one of the two cops is scum, and bussing someone who did get over the number of votes to be lynched but they were not counted since they came after deadline makes perfect sense for a scum player to do.  

you constantly trying to claim you "outed" torres and were the reason for his lynch is a 10000% exaggeration of what happened and feels like you are trying wayyyyy to hard to take the credit for the lynch of a scum player that you really made zero impact on his lynch.  this makes me feel like its far more likely that you are the scum cop.  

You had no idea that Torres was scum.  There was a wagon that failed D2, but nobody knew for certain that he was scum until I investigated and reported to the town that fact.  It confirmed that he was indeed scum and that lynching him was the correct play.  Do you honestly think that if I were the scum cop I'd out my own teammate?  

Why would any scum bus a partner first thing on day 3?  That play makes zero sense to anyone else but you.  Maybe you planned on bussing him when he was at L-1 and you're pissed that he was caught.

Or you're trying to take some heat off you because you're still clinging to this "I never get lynched" thing you had going?

If I hadn't reported my findings you'd have spent 2 weeks vacillating back and forth over him, me, or some other target du jure, and there's no guarantee you would have settled on Torres and you'd have likely killed another townie.  

I'm not buying your innocence one iota.  You're attempting to portray me as scum when I've done exactly nothing scummy.  

As I said previously.  Go ahead and lynch me.  You'll only be speeding up the demise of the town.  They've killed 4 of us and we've only lynched one of them.  But you ahead and continue to concentrate on yet another townie instead of hunting true scum and you'll only hasten the demise of the town after 3 are killed (me and 2 more in the night) after today.

The wagon failed because of inactivity and late voting. He was at L-1 for awhile.

also @ finster you have ignored my question a couple times so I am going to ask it again...

@finster, are you honestly going to tell me if any other player had a 50% chance of being scum, you wouldnt think lynching them is the right call?

EVERY player has a 50% chance of being scum. You do, I do, everyone. You seem to have latched onto the fact that since theres a probability that there is 1 cop who is scum, that I *HAVE* to be that player. You're wrong. But that's never stopped you before.

You have a 50% because of your ninja ability. Most players have a much lower chance of being scum, as Brewers stated. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Finster Baby (4): Tony Maurice, Dontavian, Brewersalliance, Ferastical,
Brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of death, Lyner, Rafay,  

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Lol I don’t even care if finster is scum now. This is MK level stuff here. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
My look at it, that either Brewers or Finster are lying(I know stating the obvious) Brewers is pushing very hard to lynch FB and FB is defending hard, my vote will be between them.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

My look at it, that either Brewers or Finster are lying(I know stating the obvious) Brewers is pushing very hard to lynch FB and FB is defending hard, my vote will be between them.

What could Brewers be lying about? Finster has a 50% chance of being scum (so long as we believe the voyeur claim, which nobody else has refuted and would be a super ballsy fake claim to make since anybody who targeted his target could refute it.) Now that being said, Brewers could still be scum but he hasn't lied about the statistics of Finster being scum at all.

That being said we should have more info, we're on day 4, every role has had a chance to act, does nobody else have any relevant info for the town? That isn't possible. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Vote: Finster Baby

If Finster flips scum, then I guess we should look at those that didn't vote torres D2 (since it's a sudden wagon) but started piling on torres early on the next day (because it's a planned bus)

Also Velo & Kaz are inactive af

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

What could Brewers be lying about? Finster has a 50% chance of being scum (so long as we believe the voyeur claim, which nobody else has refuted and would be a super ballsy fake claim to make since anybody who targeted his target could refute it.) Now that being said, Brewers could still be scum but he hasn't lied about the statistics of Finster being scum at all.

That being said we should have more info, we're on day 4, every role has had a chance to act, does nobody else have any relevant info for the town? That isn't possible. 

Torres claimed I was lying about my claim in its entirety.  He claimed he was town and that he was a voyeur.  When he was lynched he came up scum, which should cause anything he claimed to be suspicious at best.  I wouldn't trust a word he said about anyone's role at this point, as he was clearly attempting to save his skin.

Like I have continually said:  Lynching me is detrimental to the towns success.  If 2 more townies are killed in the night, that's 3 more town dead, to only one of the scum.  That's not a winning formula.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Vote: Finster Baby

If Finster flips scum, then I guess we should look at those that didn't vote torres D2 (since it's a sudden wagon) but started piling on torres early on the next day (because it's a planned bus)

Also Velo & Kaz are inactive af

I’m around for the most part, I lurk a lot like WP and talk when my input is needed or I believe it would be good to have. Not to agree with FB, I think his “50%” thing is related to the fact that you either are or are not scum, either one or the other. That’s my best guess. I see the actual chances as different like the rest of y’all, though.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity gets it.

You're either scum, or you're not.  50-50.  That's for everyone.  Now the odds are different.  What is it', 4 out of 17 players?  That's where the 23.5% comes in.    And now, with 3 Scum in play and 9 town, a 3 out of 12 chance, or 25% that any particular player is scum.

Those of you betting that I'm scum are on the losing side.  I'd make a lot of money collecting on those bets.  

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Finster can’t be voyeur as that is me.

N1 did LWW who was tracked

N2 did dontavian who had nothing apart from me.

So from that we know one tracker is mafia.

hmmmmmmmm..... So maybe read back on all the claims before you talk out your ass?

Torres' voyeur claim isn't what we are referring to for why we think an alignment cop is scum. Its Tonys.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
He claimed he was town and that he was a voyeur.

Nope, sorry.

I am, in fact, the town's role cop.

I mean, you bring up a good point as in why Torres would throw shade on you if you happened to be his scum buddy, but they way you present this info is just... awful. You're getting murdered by words out here.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity gets it.

You're either scum, or you're not.  50-50.  That's for everyone.  Now the odds are different.  What is it', 4 out of 17 players?  That's where the 23.5% comes in.    And now, with 3 Scum in play and 9 town, a 3 out of 12 chance, or 25% that any particular player is scum.

Those of you betting that I'm scum are on the losing side.  I'd make a lot of money collecting on those bets.  

See the thing is though that Tony claimed voyeur and that only a tracker visited the Night 1 kill. There are only 2 roles in the game that have the ninja modifier and you have role claimed as one of them. That means that its a 50% chance of you being scum so long as we trust Tony.

That being said, Tony claimed to be Voyeur which has an action every night through N4. Tony claim your result from N3?

Nope, sorry.

I mean, you bring up a good point as in why Torres would throw shade on you if you happened to be his scum buddy, but they way you present this info is just... awful. You're getting murdered by words out here.

Torres claimed role cop and claimed that Finster was Voyeur, which was incorrect.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
Torres claimed role cop and claimed that Finster was Voyeur, which was incorrect.

Finster said that Torres claimed to be a voyeur. That's what I was correcting.

Torres claimed I was lying about my claim in its entirety. He claimed he was town and that he was a voyeur.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Nope, sorry.

No I didn't go back and look, and my 50 year old memory mis-remembered.  YOU are choosing to believe what you want, which is whatever Torres threw out there.  I am not the voyeur. I was the N2 alignment cop with ninja ability, both of which I used on N2. 

If you can't get past that point, well, then I can't help you anymore.  Just lynch me and get it over with, and the scum will be that much closer to the win.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

YOU are choosing to believe what you want, which is whatever Torres threw out there.  I am not the voyeur. I was the N2 alignment cop with ninja ability, both of which I used on N2. 

Well, that's not what we believe in. See, we believe that you are the N2 Alignment Cop, but you happen to be scum-aligned, and as such, used your 1x Ninja modifier to perform a silent kill on N1.

The only part Torres has to do with this is your claim against him on D2, stating with full confidence that you're the cop.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

What was finster’s claim again?

@Finster did u get results? Might convince  me to remove my vote.

His role only gives him 1 result. it was N2 alignment cop. However both N2 and N3 alignment cops also got a ninja ability, and we have a claimed watcher (iirc) who was watching the N1 kill target and didn't see anybody.

It’s a voyeur who can watch someone and sees what actions have been used on somebody.

that’s me.

well finster was role blocked last night. Not sure why that would be a good choice but enlighten me if it was.

In addition to voyeur, there’s potentially:
  • Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3
  • Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman
What did you see happen last night exactly?

Anyone spend the night in jail and want to share?

This got buried, so bumping back up. Night actors should disclose what they learned

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

YOU are choosing to believe what you want, which is whatever Torres threw out there.  I am not the voyeur. I was the N2 alignment cop with ninja ability, both of which I used on N2. 

Well, that's not what we believe in. See, we believe that you are the N2 Alignment Cop, but you happen to be scum-aligned, and as such, used your 1x Ninja modifier to perform a silent kill on N1.

The only part Torres has to do with this is your claim against him on D2, stating with full confidence that you're the cop.

Not for nothing, but I interpreted my role PM to say that I had to use my ninja ability with my role.  I mean, as a town alignment cop, for only 1 night, when else am I going to use it?  I used it to prevent any scum from tracking my movements.  

I still don't get how you've come to the conclusion that I'm the scum alignment cop.  I've said previously that I wouldn't play the "Lets bus Torres" line.  You and I both know Torres wouldn't play along and would blow it.  Then he comes up with his laughable counterclaim, which was proven false when his lynch went through.  If I were going to bus Torres, I would have waited until he was at L-1 and then just hammered him, or waited to slide under the radar.  I certainly would NOT have come out immediately saying that D2's suspicions were right and you all should have lynched him D2.  My inactivity is simply explained: I asked KevinH for a replacement and he couldn't find one, so I feel obligated to make an effort. 

As for who *IS* scum, I could pick on those targeting me (You, Brewers, Lyner etc.) but I have no concrete proof of any of you being scum.  My vote stays on Brewers as he started this witch hunt against me and continues to push it with no real proof that he's right.  And he's 1000% wrong.  His whole premise is completely and wholly WRONG.

Remember, when I come up town after you all lynch me, and 2 more townies are killed overnight, the scum are that much closer to winning.  If I survive today, I welcome ANY investigation into my role.  You'll find I am being truthful and all those advocating my death should be the ones you're looking at.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter