Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Uhhh how are we supposed to investigate you? I don't think there is a n4 role cop, (could be wrong didn't go back and check) but even if there was it would tell us what we already know: you are the n2 cop ninja. It won't tell us if you're town or scum. And there is no other cop that can check you n4. The other cop is a n3 cop. They haven't come forward yet so that means they are either scum or dead. And since roles aren't revealed they could very well be dead

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Ok I'm going out on a limb here, I have to pick who i believe the most, this isn't the easiest choice I've ever had to make but I've said all along I didn't think FB was scum and so far I've seen nothing to change that opinion

VOTE brewers

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
@wolfpacks who to believe? What am I lying about?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Uhhh how are we supposed to investigate you? I don't think there is a n4 role cop, (could be wrong didn't go back and check) but even if there was it would tell us what we already know: you are the n2 cop ninja. It won't tell us if you're town or scum. And there is no other cop that can check you n4. The other cop is a n3 cop. They haven't come forward yet so that means they are either scum or dead. And since roles aren't revealed they could very well be dead

See I thought there was too.  That's what I get for not checking either.

• Watcher n1 Only Macho
  • Watcher n2 Only
  • Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
  • Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
  • Vigilante n2 Only
  • Vigilante n3 Only
  • Doctor n1, n3
  • Doctor n2, n4
  • Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
  • Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
  • Jailkeeper n1, n3
  • Jailkeeper n2, n4
  • Roleblocker n1, n3
  • Roleblocker n2, n4
  • Role Cop n1, n2, n3 1x Strongman
  • Jack of All Trades (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker) n1, n2, n3
  • Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3
  • Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman

I've crossed out what isn't available.

So you're right, there's nothing out there that can conclusively clear me, unless it was used and nobody's come forward, hoping to not have to reveal themselves.

You still haven't answered my basic question:  How you all have come to the conclusion I'm a scum cop.  If you're grasping, I've told you that you're looking in the wrong direction.

Ok I'm going out on a limb here, I have to pick who i believe the most, this isn't the easiest choice I've ever had to make but I've said all along I didn't think FB was scum and so far I've seen nothing to change that opinion

VOTE brewers

Wolf:  I appreciate your support.  My only reasoning for voting for Brewers is that he started this wagon against me and has advocated it for 2 days with no proof at all.  I have no proof he's scum and his motives *could* be pure.  While him coming after a townie isn't exactly good for him, we would need more proof other than the "Finster's pissed at him" reasoning.   And, if something comes out that clears him, I'd absolutely remove my vote.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

• Watcher n1 Only Macho
  • Watcher n2 Only
  • Vigilante n2 Only
  • Vigilante n3 Only
  • Doctor n1, n3
  • Doctor n2, n4
  • Jailkeeper n1, n3
  • Jailkeeper n2, n4
  • Roleblocker n1, n3
  • Roleblocker n2, n4

So you're right, there's nothing out there that can conclusively clear me, unless it was used and nobody's come forward, hoping to not have to reveal themselves.

You still haven't answered my basic question:  How you all have come to the conclusion I'm a scum cop.  If you're grasping, I've told you that you're looking in the wrong direction.

VOTE brewers

Wolf:  I appreciate your support.  My only reasoning for voting for Brewers is that he started this wagon against me and has advocated it for 2 days with no proof at all.  I have no proof he's scum and his motives *could* be pure.  While him coming after a townie isn't exactly good for him, we would need more proof other than the "Finster's pissed at him" reasoning.   And, if something comes out that clears him, I'd absolutely remove my vote.

I don’t care what role you are

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

• Watcher n1 Only Macho
  • Watcher n2 Only
  • Vigilante n2 Only
  • Vigilante n3 Only
  • Doctor n1, n3
  • Doctor n2, n4
  • Jailkeeper n1, n3
  • Jailkeeper n2, n4
  • Roleblocker n1, n3
  • Roleblocker n2, n4

VOTE brewers

What part of "there are only 2 roles with the ninja ability and you have one of them" is hard to understand? You keep saying there is no premise or the premise is false or we are believing some lie. We are literally taking you at your word, but playing the odds because its all we have. With only 2 roles that have the ninja modifier, one of those 2 roles must have made that N1 kill. The fact that the N3 alignment cop hasn't claimed means they are either scum or dead. There are 3 remaining scum and 5 people dead (including the one scum). meaning that there is a higher likelihood of the N3 cop being dead already than there is that they are just scum.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Finster Baby (5): Tony Maurice, Dontavian, Brewersalliance, Ferastical, Lyner,
Brewersalliance (2): Finster Baby, Wolfpacks,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Chaplain of death, Rafay,  

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

The arrogance here is amazing.

@COD my n3 was finster and he got RBd

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Forgive me if I am wrong, but this could imply two things, right? Either he is not scum, or he was one the one to perform the kill action? I'm not entirely sure what other info is garnered from this tidbit

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but this could imply two things, right? Either he is not scum, or he was one the one to perform the kill action? I'm not entirely sure what other info is garnered from this tidbit

Since he was rb'd we know he didn't do the kill

So yes either he's not scum or he is scum and his two partners did the kills
(assuming the scum has the vig which based on the kills makes sense and no one claimed the kill)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Since he was rb'd we know he didn't do the kill

So yes either he's not scum or he is scum and his two partners did the kills
(assuming the scum has the vig which based on the kills makes sense and no one claimed the kill)

Is it possible for one person to do both kills?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Depends on the mod. Some games the mod allows the person doing the factional kill to also do their roles ability too.

@kevin would that be possible in this situation or no?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

See I thought there was too. That's what I get for not checking either.
  • Watcher n1 Only Macho
  • Watcher n2 Only
  • Vigilante n2 Only
  • Vigilante n3 Only
  • Doctor n1, n3
  • Doctor n2, n4
  • Jailkeeper n1, n3
  • Jailkeeper n2, n4
  • Roleblocker n1, n3
  • Roleblocker n2, n4

You still haven't answered my basic question: How you all have come to the conclusion I'm a scum cop. If you're grasping, I've told you that you're looking in the wrong direction.

VOTE brewers

Wolf: I appreciate your support. My only reasoning for voting for Brewers is that he started this wagon against me and has advocated it for 2 days with no proof at all. I have no proof he's scum and his motives *could* be pure. While him coming after a townie isn't exactly good for him, we would need more proof other than the "Finster's pissed at him" reasoning. And, if something comes out that clears him, I'd absolutely remove my vote.

In my belief its between either one of you and I believe you are telling the truth, if I'm wrong then damn on me

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

What part of "there are only 2 roles with the ninja ability and you have one of them" is hard to understand? You keep saying there is no premise or the premise is false or we are believing some lie. We are literally taking you at your word, but playing the odds because its all we have. With only 2 roles that have the ninja modifier, one of those 2 roles must have made that N1 kill. The fact that the N3 alignment cop hasn't claimed means they are either scum or dead. There are 3 remaining scum and 5 people dead (including the one scum). meaning that there is a higher likelihood of the N3 cop being dead already than there is that they are just scum.

And where is it written that one of those roles had to be scum and one had to be town? Perhaps both were town, and that person died N1? Plausible? Absolutely.

What I find amusing is I apparently was RBed on N3, however, I had no action to perform on N3; I was sitting in my living room drinking a beer. Even though I was RBed, there were still 2 kills. Additionally, from the game parameters:

Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.

This means the scum have to tell the moderator WHO is doing the kill and who is being killed. So if I were scum (I'm not) and had been RBed, then there would only have been the N3 Vig kill. There were clearly 2 kills last night.

Not sure how much more clearly I can make it that you're barking up the wrong tree with lynching me. And you've all wasted several days pursuing this fallacy rather than truly scum hunting.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Finster Baby (5): Tony Maurice, Dontavian, Brewersalliance, Ferastical, Lyner,
Brewersalliance (2): Finster Baby, Wolfpacks,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

• Mafia members may perform the faction kill in addition to their regular action at the same time.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

And where is it written that one of those roles had to be scum and one had to be town? Perhaps both were town, and that person died N1? Plausible? Absolutely.

What I find amusing is I apparently was RBed on N3, however, I had no action to perform on N3; I was sitting in my living room drinking a beer. Even though I was RBed, there were still 2 kills. Additionally, from the game parameters:

Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.

This means the scum have to tell the moderator WHO is doing the kill and who is being killed. So if I were scum (I'm not) and had been RBed, then there would only have been the N3 Vig kill. There were clearly 2 kills last night.

Not sure how much more clearly I can make it that you're barking up the wrong tree with lynching me. And you've all wasted several days pursuing this fallacy rather than truly scum hunting.

It's not plausible. There are two total ninja roles in the game. A ninja killed the first townie n1. So one of those two roles has to 100% be scum.
It's written one has to be scum because tony didn't see the kill of lww n1, and the only way he doesn't see the kill is if it's done by the ninja. So one is clearly scum.

Why are you now trying to throw that into doubt?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Is it possible both were town..... if we believe tony's role claim then no, there is exactly 0% chance that both alignment cops were town. As for you being roleblocked N3, its entirely believable that since you were already being put into a suspicious spot by brewers at the end of D3 that the scum could choose to not have you perform an action in the hopes that you were tracked or roleblocked. There are 4 scum members in this game, one has died, leaving 3. Therefore even with you roleblocked there can still be 2 scum kills.

Finster it was a percentage idea based on the ninja kill to lynch you going in today, but every time you jump in to "defend yourself" and throw out half assed assessments that ignore the facts of the situation or conveniently leave out tidbits of info that town has, it makes you look more and more like scum. I get it you have more important stuff going on right now, but I can't just write it off as being distracted or not very invested in the game anymore at this point. You have consistently given assessments that ignore info the town has and given no reason or response as to why you are choosing to ignore it when asked.

Vote: Finster Baby

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is in 12 hours

Any thoughts folks?

Last post by Kaziocore was on the 24th btw (post count 12).

Finster is at L-1

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is in 12 hours

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Chaplain of death, Rafay,

Any thoughts folks?

Finster is at L-1

Feb 8th is a week from tomorrow lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is in 12 hours

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Chaplain of death, Rafay,

Any thoughts folks?

Finster is at L-1

Feb 8th is a week from tomorrow lol

Obviously I can't read...So, ignore my 12 hour warning, but pay attention to everything else...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter