Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2024 Presidential Election Thread

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

The Biden campaign is denying his reported inevitable departure. I think the power brokers would not accept his plan, or maybe one of them read my last post about "sheer pandemonium" and decided to "think things through".

So, I don't know what will happen... maybe no one does.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Talking about Hunter's laptop, he is asking for HIS Special Council to be thrown out, citing the same lingo that Canon used to throw Trumps out (which will also be discussed at SCOTUS in near future as it gets kicked up the chain)

Anyway, lets all continue to talk about the bad and worse on the Democrat's side while Republicans (when you guys renaming the party btw?) continue on the path of unbrazen authocracy with a bumbling loadmouth in the spotlight but definatly not the helm. But hey, FREEDOM! right, screaming that loudly enough is good enough...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:273843
  • Souls Baptized:19,483,079
  • Discord ID:@northernempire

Talking about Hunter's laptop, he is asking for HIS Special Council to be thrown out, citing the same lingo that Canon used to throw Trumps out (which will also be discussed at SCOTUS in near future as it gets kicked up the chain)

Anyway, lets all continue to talk about the bad and worse on the Democrat's side while Republicans (when you guys renaming the party btw?) continue on the path of unbrazen authocracy with a bumbling loadmouth in the spotlight but definatly not the helm. But hey, FREEDOM! right, screaming that loudly enough is good enough...

Somebody has been watch too much CNN or MSNBC, 

Let's stick with reality, 

now 

I don't think Biden will drop out, 

and here is why i think that, 

if Biden voluntarily drops out due to " health " reasons - then that would be an admission he is not fit to be President - if he does that then the 25th all but automatically kicks in, if he is not fit in 120 days then he would by his own admission be saying he is not fit today, 

Now the question would arise- 

do the Republicans invoke the 25th or let him ride it out? in this case they let him ride it out, 

but if the DNC comes out and says they are running another person - which they very well might,  Bidens Polling is collapsing

They will not beat Trump but to your point Lysistrata, 

they will try to salvage the down ballot seats,  attempt to take the house and strengthen their grip on the Senate

I do believe this will be the eventuality. if they can do that it will significantly hamper  Trumps implementation of Agenda 47.  which after studying, I agree with about 80+% of it, 

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

Talking about Hunter's laptop, he is asking for HIS Special Council to be thrown out, citing the same lingo that Canon used to throw Trumps out

If Hunter's case was prosecuted under a "Special Council" that was NOT approved by the Senate... Yes, he would have an argument.

I don't believe they would need a "Special Council" with Senate approval for a charge of lying on a government gun purchase form.

For the record, I believe the conviction of Hunter Biden for declaring he is not a drug addict on a gun form to be a distraction.

He should be prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison for the rest of his life for managing his father's influence peddling business.

Republicans (when you guys renaming the party btw?)

Why would we do that? 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

do the Republicans invoke the 25th or let him ride it out?

From my understanding of the 25th Amendment, Biden's cabinet... including Kamala Harris would have to do that.

An opposition party can't invoke the 25th. What can happen is majority vote in the House to Impeach, but we won't do that.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

do the Republicans invoke the 25th or let him ride it out?

From my understanding of the 25th Amendment, Biden's cabinet... including Kamala Harris would have to do that.

An opposition party can't invoke the 25th. What can happen is majority vote in the House to Impeach, but we won't do that.

the Vice President
A two-thirds supermajority of both chambers of Congress — the House and the Senate — must vote in favor of the President's removal and put the Vice President in charge.

Would be a hell of a power move by Kamel toe, if she could pull it off, 

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

A two-thirds supermajority of both chambers of Congress

I can't see this ever happening... thanks for the lesson. I have always believed the Cabinet of the President made this call. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,968 posts
  • Resources:

Somebody has been watch too much CNN or MSNBC, 
Let's stick with reality,

Rich coming from the Republican side that diets on Fox and OAN/Newsmax.

And no, I rather enjoy factual news organisations.

Talking about Hunter's laptop, he is asking for HIS Special Council to be thrown out, citing the same lingo that Canon used to throw Trumps out

If Hunter's case was prosecuted under a "Special Council" that was NOT approved by the Senate... Yes, he would have an argument.
I don't believe they would need a "Special Council" with Senate approval for a charge of lying on a government gun purchase form.
For the record, I believe the conviction of Hunter Biden for declaring he is not a drug addict on a gun form to be a distraction.
He should be prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison for the rest of his life for managing his father's influence peddling business.

Hunter's Special Counsel was also approved by the DOJ, specifically Garland...
Extra tidbit, Mueller was also appointed by the DOJ.

About Hunter's gun/drug charges, sure, prosecure away. About his so-called influence peddling, at best hypocritical in light of Trump's family, at worst downright conspiracy theories of the utmost lunacy.

Republicans (when you guys renaming the party btw?)

Why would we do that?

Well for starters you guys are more Conservatives then Republicans, thou might just aswell change it to "Trump's lackey's"...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

(Rich coming from the Republican side that diets on Fox and OAN/Newsmax.) -- for the record - those are just as bad as CNN and MSNBC, I give MSNBC a level of credit because their mission statement acknowledges they are a left wing organization { We bring you the News filtered through a Liberal lense) they tell you straight out they are a left wing organization- i can respect that, 

Now onto the better stuff. 

Interesting how this is playing out,

New poll--- for what they are worth - 

Michigan a stanch Democratic stronghold has Trump by 7 points-  now will that hold- who knows? 

but the greater point is- if Trump is making inroads this deep in areas this strong with Democrats,  the swing States- Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and North Carolina, would seem like they will go red.

if Michigan, Wisconsin and Virginia fall to Trump it could end up being a leftist bloodbath,  

Based on the phone call yesterday by the Biden team to large Donors it would appear on the surface the entire top of the party is in a bit of trouble, 

when your largest donors refer to it as a waste of time, disorganized and ridiculous, you know the whole thing is beginning to spiral,

add on to that this morning the Secret service stated themselves they had and have refused added protection to Trump even after credible threats, 

It is my belief the eyes of many Americans are beginning to open to the corruptness of the current administration, 

I will make a prediction- 

Trump Wins The White House - 50.7/ 49.3 - he carries the popular vote by a razor thin margin, 

the electoral college is split by a greater margin - 300/ 238

The House 

The right picks up about 20 seats bring their advantage to for a split of 235/200 

The Senate 

The right picks up 3 seats for a 53/47 tilt towards the Conservatives. 

clearly not the landslide some are predicting but still control of all three houses- with the SCOTUS  6/3 advantage to Trump, 

While Donald and the Republicans will control all aspects of the Government they will not have a strong enough majority to get past the filibusters of the Democrats who will no doubt use them at every opportunity, This will largely Blunt Agenda47 

Internationally- 

The ukrainian Government themselves stated they are now looking forward to Trump in the White house based on the content of a phone call between Trump, Zelinsky and his leadership team. 

We know Trump and the Conservatives are big backers of Israel so that war should be taken care of in short order.

We know Trump will not tolerate the attacks on the America Navy we have seen by Yemen in the last 2 years- so that will be ended one way or another- 

The American Government will once again reclaim our traditional allies in the world, the very ones Biden has pushed away to better contain the expanded use of the BRIC's Currency exchange.

Trump will require the EU to pay for their own defense, in the face of Russian aggression.  

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

Nevada is my state. The capitol city of Nevada is Carson City, but everyone knows the entire state is controlled by Las Vegas. Nevada has not been won by a Republican Presidential candidate since George W. Bush. Barrack Obama won the state in '08 after the Real Estate crash decimated the market, and with the help of Harry Reid, they expanded control of the labor unions and created an iron fist around the local government of Las Vegas. Corruption has been king ever since.

The saving grace... we tend to elect Republican Governors. Four years of Steve Sisolak during the "pandemic" was the only Democrat in years that was forced on us. He ran Nevada like Gavin ran California, and he lost reelection. We lucked out.

Mass voter fraud through mail-in ballots, early voting, and counting ballots up to 4 days after election day is why Trump did not take this state in 2020. This is all from Democrat control over our elections... and as far as I know... nothing has changed.

I'm encouraged by the polling in Nevada, but even the years since Harry Reid blessed us with his death, his Senators remain, and his ghost haunts us still. I fear the corrupt Democrat controlled local government of Las Vegas will once again steal the electoral votes of this state.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

Joe Biden just dropped out... and he did it on Sunday. Mark Halperin was correct.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,968 posts
  • Resources:

And suddenly Trump is the oldest Presidential hopefull in US history.

The slow stammerer is out, the loud muddled up is still going, second round starts now!

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

Given that we all know Kamela will not win, 

I believe their Strategy going forward it to essentially abandon the White house and make every effort to preserve the down ballot candidates, 

if they can can find a way to direct funding at the senate candidates and hold onto that arm, limit losses or even hold/gain seats in the House they will be is a good position to run a strong candidate in 4 years whoever that may be, 

Trump will be gone by then, and Vance will still be a work in process, so we very well could see two fresh Candidates from each side in 2028, 

Reilstrap

Reilstrap

Quenched

• IA|Academy Head Master
  • 498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:550914
  • Souls Baptized:12,015
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:reilstrap

I really feel you guys need to start adding age limits to your candidates.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

The State of America Politics - 

we have on the right 

"Grab em by the Camel Toe " 

VS 

Camel Toe !

if you tried to write a story like this everybody would say it's just too far fetched to be realistic! 

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

I think they want this nightmare to end. It would do a lot of damage that they really have no time to repair if they had an open convention. They made such a big deal out of Republicans fighting over Speaker of the House, and this has been much worse in a shorter period of time. Plus, there are states that require a named nominee before a specific date to be included on their ballot, and their convention is held after those deadlines... so they will have to name someone before the convention. They will declare for Harris... and hope.

My guess is they will decide a running mate completely with someone that can best defend their policies in a debate with JD Vance, which would be a miracle in itself. Kamala Harris, like Hillary Clinton, just laughs when she's nervous or uncomfortable... which means during the debates with Donald Trump she will just be a hysterical mess.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

I would love to see a debate with Trump and her, 

I think his best bet would be to do the same as with the Biden debate- let her burn herself down,

we all know she can't keep a thought in her head longer than Willie's willie, 

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

now that all the "right wing conspiracy theories" have turned out to be true, 

what else are the Democrats doing we don't know about? 

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,968 posts
  • Resources:

Governing?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,164 posts
  • Resources:

This guy shows us so much just by wearing 2 different T-shirts

Citizen Free Press on X: "Very interesting to see what happens with two opposing t-shirts. https://t.co/b0ie7nKztL" / X

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users