Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2024 Presidential Election Thread

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• Military - Delta Officers
  • 609 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:531407
  • Souls Baptized:708,171
  • Squadron:Delta

Free Palestine!!!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Free Palestine!!!!

I think they went too far this time. They're not going to allow anyone in to "help". They're not going to listen to anyone.

I believe Hamas will be extinct within a week. When it's over, we will see how the Arab nations feel about it.

Israel has been preparing for this event for 50 years.

None the less, we should expect gas prices to continue going higher since we again depend on the global market.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Hamas has always been awfull at the least, downright tribal otherwise. Whichever "true" goal this latest escapade was for, it will be burried under a deluge of dead civilians. As always. :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Hamas has always been awfull at the least, downright tribal otherwise. Whichever "true" goal this latest escapade was for, it will be burried under a deluge of dead civilians. As always. :(

Finally, my old friend... we actually agree on something.

Iran wanted to prevent Saudi Arabia from recognizing Israel as a legitimate nation.

After this is over, we will see if Iran was successful.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

Finally, my old friend... we actually agree on something.

Iran wanted to prevent Saudi Arabia from recognizing Israel as a legitimate nation.

After this is over, we will see if Iran was successful.

Nobody condones the actions of Hamas or the Israeli apartheid of Palestine.

There are bad people on both sides.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I have a strong feeling that very soon there will only be one side. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Not even Israel wants to open that can of worms me thinks, as they could have done so numerous times already.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

I have a strong feeling that very soon there will only be one side. 

I agree, its only a matter of time before Israel takes full control of the Gaza strip and West Bank. 

It is a war of attrition, Israel has created an unsustainable environment for Palestine.

With the secular and leftists side of the Palestinian government pretty much extinct (murdered or exiled by Hamas), there is no hope for a peaceful two (2) state solution.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

Not even Israel wants to open that can of worms me thinks, as they could have done so numerous times already.

I think the key here is that while Israel could have, they generally were hoping for some level of compromise. With Hamas (under Iran's support and backing) taking this action, the Israeli Government has decided enough is enough. Seeing as they are able to claim defense (regardless of prior continuous skirmishes, the initial attack in this escalation was made by Hamas) they will not allow another chance for an attack of this scale on their citizenry.

In short, they didn't want to open the can of worms, and they didn't. It was opened for them and now they will finish it.

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Same could be said the other way around thou, heck even during the Intifada's it wasn't a purely open (guerilla) warfare on the Palestinians side.

Saner minds clearly exist on either side, they just never got control over their respective side to completly handle it. In part due to the other side's radicals stirring the pot when peace gained traction. :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Looking past the stunning and absolutely senseless violence that grips the planet right now... something really good happened today.

Pretty much everybody you can think of thought Matt Gaetz was an idiot for having Kevin McCarthy canned as Speaker. I myself, thought it was risky, but Matt really had no choice but to follow through with his own promise, so I very much supported his determination.

I didn't like John Boehner... I didn't like Paul Ryan... and I never liked Kevin McCarthy... I hate everything about California, but I was also very aware of the promises he made to Gaetz and his team, and McCarthy willfully broke those promises believing that Gaetz would never act against him, and if he did, Democrats would save him.

McCarthy was wrong about Gaetz... and woefully wrong about Democrats.

Republicans elected a young Ronald Reagan to serve as Speaker of the House today... his name is Mike Johnson, and he is from the great state of Louisiana. I am extremely happy with this choice. The House will now take on the huge problems that are killing the USA.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, like believing the Earth is older then 10.000 years...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, like believing the Earth is older then 10.000 years...

Bonus! You live in Belgium.

The beauty of "democracy" is you get to choose your leaders, and we get to choose ours.

Real issues that matter... Debt, Spending, Taxes, Inflation, Borders, Crime, Military.

Fake issues that don't matter... Climate, Race, Gender, Abortions, Equity.

I feel very good about his deep devotion to his Christian faith.

I don't have to be concerned about him stealing, killing, or cheating on his wife.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Not a fan of Mike Johnson as speaker. A former senior spokesman for the LGBTQ+ hate group Alliance Defending Freedom spells bad news. Especially if the republicans try to poison pill bills to avoid a government shut down (or just in general really). 

That said, I want to ask a question. I agree this country has plenty of issues that need addressing. However, your "fake" issues are just as real as anything else. And even if gender issues are "fake" to use your example, why are republicans so obsessed with trans folk? 

Retired Council Member
Retired Admin
Retired CO of old Foxtrot
Retired Diplomat for RHG, RIA
Retired Red Team Recruiter

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It's not the business of the US Federal Government to socially engineer the USA.

If we wanted them to do it, we would ratify an amendment to the US Constitution to explicitly grant them the power.

In my opinion, it would be far more efficient for every bill taken up by Congress to be required to pass through the Supreme Court first, before it ever is signed by a President to become law. It most certainly would avoid a whole lot of grief. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

The beauty of "democracy" is you get to choose your leaders, and we get to choose ours.

So now you do consider the US to be a Democracy? Swinging much lately.

Real issues that matter... Debt, Spending, Taxes, Inflation, Borders, Crime, Military.

Dept has been lifted past 2024 election.

Spending/taxes has been accomodated by a bipartisan budget earlier in the year.

Inflation is slowly dropping while economy stays booming.

Border is more complex then just slapping a shoddy wall on it, your entire immigration system needs more $$.

Crime has been trending downwards for decades, with regional and periodical upticks due to various economical or social issues.

The US military is and will continue to be the biggest more baddest military on this globe and no party has ever diminished its capability (let alone its budget) ever.

Fake issues that don't matter... Climate, Race, Gender, Abortions, Equity.

Southern states would want a word about #1

others boil down to your clear lack of societal leanings, heck might even be empathy for the generic US citizen wherever.

think you mean equality, or are you suddenly against capitalism? :)

I feel very good about his deep devotion to his Christian faith.
I don't have to be concerned about him stealing, killing, or cheating on his wife.

Firstly, your Constitution explicitly draws a line between your government and faith, whichever that is.

Secondly, GOP members have a terrible track record on parroting faith based rules while themselfes ignore them. Usually the louder the bigger the skeletons in the closet.

Anyway, supply-side Jezus looks upon you just like ordained by your capitalistic rulers.

It's not the business of the US Federal Government to socially engineer the USA.
If we wanted them to do it, we would ratify an amendment to the US Constitution to explicitly grant them the power.

But you would further import religious dogma into (federal) US laws? My good sir some might call that hypocracy.

In my opinion, it would be far more efficient for every bill taken up by Congress to be required to pass through the Supreme Court first, before it ever is signed by a President to become law. It most certainly would avoid a whole lot of grief.

And which SCOTUS should this be, should it have the current overstacked batch of Federal Society approved yes-(wo)men beholden to various GOP fundraisers?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Let's just go back to the first line and call it even.

It's our country... not yours. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

Let's just go back to the first line and call it even.

It's our country... not yours. 

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

A quote off a French statue does not create constitutional amendments... why do libs always point at that and call it law?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

A quote off a French statue does not create constitutional amendments... why do libs always point at that and call it law?

How dare you talk shit about the statue of liberty, you must really hate America.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users