Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-02] SANE END: Madness Metropolis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
638 replies to this topic

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
  • Squadron:Delta
I'm for the shorter days

I'm going to go ahead and vote JohnGato, but will gladly unvote if he posts.

Vote: JohnGato

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:330660
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I'm for the shorter days

I'm also going to go with the statements up here and expand on them a little. First with JohnGato's inactivity we have two things to look at possibly he is one of the ones trying to bring sanity to our dear city of chaos. 2. If he is in a town role he harms us in that he us of no use he gives them ammo really and protection to put it simply.

So without further delay!!!!

Vote:JohnGato

Posted Image

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
I'm for shorter days.

Is it better to wake up tomorrow with 1 dead townie or 2 dead townies?
The only info we get from the extra dead townie is a bunch of players saying "we had to try".

Of those players that voted for the extra dead townie, do you vote to lynch one?
Wouldn't scum sit back and let the townies lynch one of their own?
And then sit back and watch the townies lynch another one of their own?

I'm for more live townies.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

cam177

cam177

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:330660
An inactive townie is a dead townie already in my eyes. They bring nothing to the game and offer no information and that is a major danger to us So my vote will stay.

Posted Image

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541
Shorter Days.

To all of you guys voting to lynch John Gato, why?

Remember we are only like 3 or 4 days into the game. Lynching someone now because of inactivity makes no sense especially for 14 (9 day?) Days. He still has a chance of posting.

I keep my vote on Daimos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
  • Squadron:Alpha

Remember we are only like 3 or 4 days into the game. Lynching someone now because of inactivity makes no sense especially for 14 (9 day?) Days. He still has a chance of posting.

My point as well. No reason to stack up votes.

If you're a townie voting purely based on inactivity and we happen to get up to the majority. You not only lynch a townie, but have a kill record with a townie on both ends.

Not saying I won't vote, but just not yet. I'll bite the bullet if it is our best option near the end of the deadline.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Oh hell, I am going to be bad at this game. I tend to edit a lot of my post for a number of different reasons i.e. spelling, bad grammar. English is not my first language.

It's allright, just leave the mistakes there. You can "Edit" by responding to your own post or something, we usually do that :) And also, if you're voting for something, you need to use bolded text, otherwise MOD will not count it as a game action.

Anyway, I agree with BeeBs and Angel, no need to rush anything. Let's give everyone enough time to show up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
Vote: Shorter days.

Well might as well get this over with quickly.

Unvote: Electric Mango

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
Vote: Shorter Days

Don't want this game to go too far into the summer lol.

anyways, i think no lynch is definatley not the way to go, it in no way helps decide who anyone is and we just end up the next day with a dead townie. but at the same time, im not really for lynching too quickly so i wont vote for JohnGato, at least not yet. i want to give him a chance to start posting, but if it gets near the deadline and he still hasnt posted anything then he is probably our best option to go with. sure he might be a townie but even if he has a power it's of no use just sitting there. and hey, for all we know he could be a lurking scum and we are one step closer to winning this game haha
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

anyways, i think no lynch is definatley not the way to go, it in no way helps decide who anyone is and we just end up the next day with a dead townie. but at the same time, im not really for lynching too quickly so i wont vote for JohnGato, at least not yet. i want to give him a chance to start posting, but if it gets near the deadline and he still hasnt posted anything then he is probably our best option to go with. sure he might be a townie but even if he has a power it's of no use just sitting there. and hey, for all we know he could be a lurking scum and we are one step closer to winning this game haha

I agree with this. I say if he hasn't posted by Sunday, that we can all lynch him for inactivity.

also Rafay, eager to get this over with :V?

FOS: Rafay

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
One last thing to consider before we hammer poor JohnGato to death: it IS possible that we will see two night kills, like some of you have pointed out. Now, if we lynch a townie (which we most likely will), that will mean we'll be down by 3 townies by day 2...

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

OrangeRush7

OrangeRush7

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 597 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495737
  • Souls Baptized:7,874
This game could take forever otherwise, so:

And I agree that we shouldn't lynch JohnGato too soon. Once we near the majority, we can have the last couple votes wait a day or two to see if he gets on and explains his absence. However, if it is a choice between no lynch and lynching an inactive, I think that lynching the inactive is definitely the way to go. No point in keeping somebody around that isn't helping out the town in any way.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
I would rather have him replaced than lynched. If he had a major power role that would be a dirty shame.. At least an active player has a chance to role claim. If he's not able to be replaced than we go ahead and kill him.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
It would be funny if a few of the people who are trying to lynch John were scum, however this is something I am not sure of.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
Replacement is a much better option.

Yes, an inactive townie at the end of the game will lose it for the town. But a townie is a townie and it's better to have them alive.

We can speculate about additional night kills from vigilantes or super-scum or anything, but I trust that the mod has made it fairly balanced and we have to act upon that which we know.

Right now we know there are more townies than scum and a random lynch will most likely kill a townie.

Tomorrow, the townies with powers will have had a chance to act and we'll "know" more (even if those townies with knowledge don't share immediately).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
I think it's worth discussing the "madness" theme

Good day citizens of Madness Metropolis
...level up in its current state of madness.
Mayor Madness
Please stay frantic and mad my good citizens.

Is "madness" possibly referring to "Insane"?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Yes.... the madness theme indeed. What say ye?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Yes.... the madness theme indeed. What say ye?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658

Vote: Shorter days.

Well might as well get this over with quickly.

Unvote: Electric Mango

Why would that be good for the town?

Doubtful. Although scum might want to stay under the radar, certainly they would speak up (assuming they are active) if they were certain to get lynched.

We have a mod for a reason. Inactives get replaced. Lets leave enough time for that to happen, it is in the town's favor to replace moreso than to lynch.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daimos

Daimos

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:305440

It's allright, just leave the mistakes there. You can "Edit" by responding to your own post or something, we usually do that :) And also, if you're voting for something, you need to use bolded text, otherwise MOD will not count it as a game action.

Anyway, I agree with BeeBs and Angel, no need to rush anything. Let's give everyone enough time to show up.

Thanks will do :)

I will consider unvoting my comrade if he decides to show up.

Replacing him is also a good idea but for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter