Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-03] NEW WORLD END: Death Note Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
Well I suggest we do not lynch today. And wait the night to find out what the stats actually mean and also find out, the scum's killing strategy and weapons if they have any?

Maybe the stats are for fighting like if a scum comes to night kill, we'll have a fight and if our stats our lower, we die. That's my take.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
i'm a fist timer too, kain... since everybody seems to like voting, i'll go ahead and vote: Imran cause he managed to post before the mod said the day began... that's extremely phishy in my dictionary :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• Military - Field Marshal
  • 3,518 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:479751
  • Souls Baptized:3,543,513

Well I suggest we do not lynch today. And wait the night to find out what the stats actually mean and also find out, the scum's killing strategy and weapons if they have any?

Maybe the stats are for fighting like if a scum comes to night kill, we'll have a fight and if our stats our lower, we die. That's my take.

The way the Death Notes work is the person writes a someone's name in the book and they die. I don't see how you could have a "fight" involved.

Frankly I think everything except the actual role is just meaningless flavor that no one else can see.

Vote: No Lynch
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Xx Karl xX (1): d3mon
KevinH (1): Electric Mango
Imran Ehsan (1): killgor
No-Lynch (3): Xx Karl xX, Alternate_Tree, Aenir

Not Voting (9): Athermonuke, cam177, Chaplain of death, Imran Ehsan, KevinH, Leonidas, Lorikz Kain, Rafay, Xarastier

With 15 Alive, 8 is needed to lynch.
4 is needed to lynch on deadline.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Seeing as this is my first mafia game I think I will hold off on votes for the time being. Out of curiosity who else is a first time player like me?

Ima virgin to the game also Lorikz Kain but certainly not like you. Claiming to be a virgin in your first post, and being the first & only inquisitor by asking who the other first time players are is more than suspicious.

Vote: lynch Lorikz Kain
The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:

Ima virgin to the game also Lorikz Kain but certainly not like you. Claiming to be a virgin in your first post, and being the first & only inquisitor by asking who the other first time players are is more than suspicious.

:blink:
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Why is my sexual prowess only rated a 2? :panicmode:/>

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
you don't know?? why it's the fingers silly... :D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

Really you are going to base your lynch vote off of that? You know randomly choosing someone to lynch on the first day is most beneficial for those with a deathnote. Statistically speaking any random lynch on the first day is going to end with an innocent person dying so it is in the best interest of those with a death note to see a first day lynch. The fact that you are trying to lynch on the first day while at the same time trying to appear 'justified' and right by throwing up false suspicion on the person you selected to be lynched is in itself suspicious and benefits those in possession of the deathnote above all else. I will stand by my decision to withhold my vote for the time being on the basis of statistics and the lack of evidence being against my favor.

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898
i vote no lynch myself. I think more conversing will bring more to the table.

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

i vote no lynch myself. I think more conversing will bring more to the table.

If you're really voting, i don't think it will count as a vote, since you have to bold your vote whenever you actually do vote for something and you didn't bold it in that post.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:

Really you are going to base your lynch vote off of that? You know randomly choosing someone to lynch on the first day is most beneficial for those with a deathnote. Statistically speaking any random lynch on the first day is going to end with an innocent person dying so it is in the best interest of those with a death note to see a first day lynch. The fact that you are trying to lynch on the first day while at the same time trying to appear 'justified' and right by throwing up false suspicion on the person you selected to be lynched is in itself suspicious and benefits those in possession of the deathnote above all else. I will stand by my decision to withhold my vote for the time being on the basis of statistics and the lack of evidence being against my favor.

Hmmm. You make intriguing sense Lorikz Kain especially when no matter what is decided here one of us will be nastily dismissed whether or not your card is overturned for public display showing you to be the scum you are.. So in the best interest of my fellow townies I rescind my previous vote.

Vote: Do not lynch anyone today.

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697
The no lynch bandwagon is oddly missing KevinH's name :P
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

i'm a fist timer too, kain... since everybody seems to like voting, i'll go ahead and vote: Imran cause he managed to post before the mod said the day began... that's extremely phishy in my dictionary :P/>

I am just super cool like that B)

I dont have any clue what the stats are for. Seems like just flavor but it will be interesting if they have some use.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
My point was that since scum can usually communicate during the night, which was what the limbo time before this day began was.... it makes logical sense that they would take longer to confirm because they want as much time as possible to plan out how they want to play the game for the first day and beyond. Obviously its not a tell all, but it is definately interesting.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Statistically speaking any random lynch on the first day is going to end with an innocent person dying

Quoted for truth!

Vote: No lynch

My towniness is a 10.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898
oh...didn't know about the bold part Posted Image

Vote: No lynch

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
oddly enough i find not lynching stupid... i mean, let's take 2 cases: 1 where everyone votes for a no lynch and one where everyone votes for a lynch.

1st case: everyone votes for a no lynch.
nobody dies during the day. 1 townie dies during the night. the townies have to lynch someone the next day based on who voted what the previous day. well, i don't know about you but no lynch votes don't tell me anything. so during the 2nd day 1 townie dies probably because of lynching and another one dies during the night.
d3 things left to analyze: 1 townie death at random (since scum had to kill someone at random, nobody posed any kind of threat), votes from the 2nd day and 1 townie death from the previous night.

2nd case: everyone votes and someone is lynched.
probably a townie is lynched during the day and a townie is dead at night. the 2nd day we get to analyze votes from the 1st day, the townie death at night. probably another townie will die this day cause of lynching and another one at night cause of the scum.

bottom line: in the 3rd day, 4th day and so forth, how likely are we to figure out who is scum and lynch them?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:

oddly enough i find not lynching stupid... i mean, let's take 2 cases: 1 where everyone votes for a no lynch and one where everyone votes for a lynch.

1st case: everyone votes for a no lynch.
nobody dies during the day. 1 townie dies during the night. the townies have to lynch someone the next day based on who voted what the previous day. well, i don't know about you but no lynch votes don't tell me anything. so during the 2nd day 1 townie dies probably because of lynching and another one dies during the night.
d3 things left to analyze: 1 townie death at random (since scum had to kill someone at random, nobody posed any kind of threat), votes from the 2nd day and 1 townie death from the previous night.

2nd case: everyone votes and someone is lynched.
probably a townie is lynched during the day and a townie is dead at night. the 2nd day we get to analyze votes from the 1st day, the townie death at night. probably another townie will die this day cause of lynching and another one at night cause of the scum.

bottom line: in the 3rd day, 4th day and so forth, how likely are we to figure out who is scum and lynch them?

Point well taken killgor. So based on the above who will you vote for? I say Lorikz Kain based on my previous analysis.

I plead with everyone to vote to hang Lorikz Kain based on killgor's reasonable analysis above. We need eight (8) votes.

VOTE TO HANG Lorikz Kain before the day is over.

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:

[size="4"]

[size="4"]Point well taken killgor. So based on the above who will you vote for? I say Lorikz Kain based on my previous analysis.

[size="4"]I plead with everyone to vote to hang Lorikz Kain based on killgor's reasonable analysis above. We need eight (8) votes.

[size="6"]VOTE TO HANG Lorikz Kain [size="4"]before the day is over.

Jesus Christ do you need to resize everything?

Vote: Xarastier

For being annoying as all bloody hell.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter