Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-03] NEW WORLD END: Death Note Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
  • Squadron:Kilo
Xaristier is most likely going to be lynched today, as our deadline is the 17th. I've read through all the posts again and can't find a better lynch candidate. It's important that we do lynch someone as I've said earlier. I would hate to go into the next day with no more information than we had when we first started the game. Voting records are the towns best friend.

Xar is L-1 I believe. I would actually change my position and vote for him but I do not want to end the day early. To show my support and to go on record I will...

SFOS: Xarister

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I'm here Athermonuke monitoring the comments, and sticking to my vote for KevinH. Whether the majority votes for me or not, It's significant that those who do vote stick to their thoughts and play this game for which it is intended: VOTE!
The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• Military - Field Marshal
  • 3,518 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:479751
  • Souls Baptized:3,543,513

I'm here Athermonuke monitoring the comments, and sticking to my vote for KevinH. Whether the majority votes for me or not, It's significant that those who do vote stick to their thoughts and play this game for which it is intended: VOTE!

There is a game here that all of us are playing. I do not think you are playing the game that you think you are playing.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

It is now DAY 2
Deadline: Tuesday, 25th of December

SFOS: Xarastier

Vote: No Lynch

I don't especially want to wait 10 days and it seems Xarastier is destined for lynch.

If No Lynch doesn't get support, I'll add the hammer vote for Xarastier.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Xarastier (6): Aenir, Xx Karl xX, Chaplain of death, Imran Ehsan, Athermonuke, killgor L-1
KevinH (2): Fernando Garcia, Xarastier
No Lynch (2): d3mon, KevinH

Not Voting (3): Alternate_Tree, cam177, Electric Mango

With 13 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
4 is needed to lynch on deadline.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
You are correct Aenir. Not one of us is playing the same game everyone else is playing.

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:

You are correct Aenir. Not one of us is playing the same game everyone else is playing.

:facepalm:
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
while it is true that each of us is playing their own game, you aren't really giving us any kind of reason why it would be a bad idea to lynch you.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta
I am going to have to join the no lynch vote; I don't think we should lynch Xarastier just because he acts a little different than we are used to. I also think we should allow the circles of people talking to grow a bit and develop more, because it seems like they have the larger chance to come up with real evidence.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:

I am going to have to join the no lynch vote; I don't think we should lynch Xarastier just because he acts a little different than we are used to. I also think we should allow the circles of people talking to grow a bit and develop more, because it seems like they have the larger chance to come up with real evidence.

There's acting different, and then there's acting like Mafia is a pep rally event where the goal is to rally everyone against someone at random.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:

I'm quite sure Alternate_Tree the others agree that you certainly do not speak for them when you're waiting and not voting cuz you're looking for "the larger chance to come up with real evidence" when whatever evidence you come up with is either an informed or uninformed prejudice at best. It kinda makes me think that your Alternate_tree ego is a toothpick. :comeatmebro:

MOD: Warning for editing a post

Edited by Xarastier, 17 December 2012 - 10:23 AM.

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Well however this turns out, it would seem that these two are on opposite sides or two townies unwittingly bashing against each other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:

Well however this turns out, it would seem that these two are on opposite sides or two townies unwittingly bashing against each other.

Just because someone is a townie doesn't mean they can't be harmful towards the town.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
Unvote.

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

Vote: Xarastier

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
Well it looks like I'll be the next townie to be hung by my own peers. Before I go I have this idea. Let not the next hanging be by informed prejudice or uninformed bias but by lottery. It goes like this:

13 of us remain. A random number is chosen by Kaziacore; let's say #5. Each player pledges that he/she is a townie by posting their name by numerical order of their pledge, and the choice of any number other than their order # and #5 so that the last pledging player (order #13) must choose #5, and is thus voted to be summarily hanged. The lottery would look like this with Aenier being the 1st to pledge:

1. Aenir picks ..........#13
2. Xarastier................ 3
3 Xx Karl xX.............. 11
4. Chaplain of death.....6
5. Imran Ehsan............4
6. Athermonuke.........12
7. killgor....................10
8. KevinH....................2
9. Alternate_Tree........7
10. cam177.................9
11. Electric Mango.......1
12 d3mon...................8
13 Fernando Garcia.....5 is mandatorily voted to be hanged for that day as a mafia scum and the
last to pledge.
What do you thing Guys & Gals?

Edited by Xarastier, 17 December 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Xar, your way sounds like a good way to randomly assign the order by which we lynch but would be counter-productive for the town. I don't want random lynchings, I want people to state reasons why they are voting for the person they think is scum. As the game progresses, the town can analyze voting records to help weed out scum. For example, if I lead the charge to lynch Kevin and he ends up being a scum, you can assume that I, and everyone else that voted for Kevin, is also a townie.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
Afterthought revision to the Numerical Pledge Lottery idea:
In order to retain the integrity of the game wherein the intent is to maintain a mystery as to the identities of mafia scum, and to avoid mafiascum pledging numerically early, i.e., bunching and claiming the numbers 1 through 3 for instance, during any part of the day pledged townies may, by majority vote, elect to hang any pledged townie who is numerically below the moderator's chosen number. E.g., if the chosen number is 7 let's say, a majority vote may elect to hang any pledged townie who numerically voted within 1 through and including 7. :3910290200_9284e0754f_o:/>

Everything is One...You.
Originate and emanate
From You.

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
i have no idea what you just said there. however the whole idea to lynching is doing it after discussions or after obtaining information from power roles and not doing it at random.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• 3,518 posts
  • Resources:
I think he's only gotten more insane since KevinH's vote.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
At an extreme ... the mod flips a coin; if heads, then the town wins. Game over.

It's supposed to start as an informed minority versus an uninformed majority, followed by the majority getting information by voting trends, investigation, or general discussion.

That's the main reason I don't like day 1 lynches -- they are essentially random with the odds favoring a townie getting lynched.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter