Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-03] NEW WORLD END: Death Note Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898
I have to agree with Mango on that one. We need to list out what we know and try to make a best guess.

Here is what we know so far (feel free to add to the list!). Also, some of this is opinion on my end.

If we are to assume that a death note can only be used once in a cycle (1 day and 1 night), then there are two death notes in play. One during the day and the other at night. Looking at the intro to the thread confirms this (see the picture an red/blue text on L and Kira).

Question is, are both death notes allies or are they enemies? If they are enemies, then who is on the side of the townies?
(Opinion: Judging from the intro to this thread, it looks like the death notes are enemies.)

The Victims:
We have two victims right now. Lorikz Kain and Rafay.
Lorikz Kain - Cop, (possibly had the ability to investigate), did not vote but stated that he did not want to lynch anyone, was voted against by Xarastier
Rafay - former Secret Service agent, (possibly had the ability to investigate), voted to not lynch anyone, was not voted against by anyone

People that stand out:
KevinH - Knows two groups of possible townies, voted no lynch
Xarastier - Voted for Lorikz Kain (deceased) and KevinH, very aggressive in lynching.

Voting Habits:

Xarastier - Lorikz Kain (deceased), KevinH
Aenir - Xarastier
Imran Ehsan - Xarastier
killgor - Xarastier
Electric Mango - Aenir (mistake in voting here...Electic Mango unvoted Aenir and voted No Lynch before the vote count was taken by the mod..see page 3, third from last post)
Xx Karl xX - No Lynch
Alternate_Tree - No Lynch
KevinH - No Lynch
Athermonuke - No Lynch
Rafay - No Lynch
Chaplain of death - No Lynch
d3mon - No Lynch
cam177 - No Lynch
Leonidas (now Fernando Garcia) - No vote
Lorikz Kain - No vote

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
[quote name='Chaplain of death' date='10 December 2012 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1355182248' post='548384']
vote: Xarastier

Trying far too hard to get someone lynched. especially someone who has the most information out of anyone right now considering he was in 2 different night discussion threads.

Now that's the spirit Chaplain of death! Cmon guys & remaining gals. Follow the Chaplain's lead. We only need seven (7) votes to hang KevinH.
The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Fernando Garcia

Fernando Garcia

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,912 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:477498
  • Souls Baptized:90,974
  • Squadron:Delta

vote: Xarastier

Trying far too hard to get someone lynched. especially someone who has the most information out of anyone right now considering he was in 2 different night discussion threads.

Now that's the spirit Chaplain of death! Cmon guys & remaining gals. Follow the Chaplain's lead. We only need seven (7) votes to hang KevinH.

Ok, I am in favor of lynching him :D/>

hi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
if you are voting to lynch you have to put it in bold (VOTE: insert person here)

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fernando Garcia

Fernando Garcia

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,912 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:477498
  • Souls Baptized:90,974
  • Squadron:Delta
(VOTE: KevinH)

hi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• Military - Field Marshal
  • 3,518 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:479751
  • Souls Baptized:3,543,513
  • Squadron:Kilo

snip

L is actually against Kira.

Also,
Vote: Xarastier
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
Hmm, I guess since we have no solid info as of yet, Vote: Xarastier because that is very odd to want to lynch kevin, who probably has access to the most information of anyone else in the game.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543
tbqh, i'm curious why they chose rafay and not kevin.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
ya, that is strange that they chose to kill off rafay when Kevin pretty much announced to the world that he's a townie and is in two groups where he can talk at night.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
Cam and Alternate Tree are fairly quiet today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697
I am not sure if KevinH is scum but the fact that he is alive even after making a claim that virtually paints a target on his back.. kinda makes me a little suspicious about him. I am wondering if the townies in the night talk thread can confirm if KevinH is indeed a townie? Cuz, if not then we might be playing into the hands of scum.
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
That was what I was thinking. There are three possible explanations concerning KevinH:

1). KevinH and the others are Townies...that can talk at night
2). KevinH and the others are Scum...that can talk at night
3). KevinH is Scum and the others are townies and they invited him.

It is highly unlikely that the others are Scum and KevinH is a townie because Scum wouldn't invite a random townie to their meeting. However, it does intrigue me that KevinH was invited to TWO separate conversations. It is possible that one group is legitimately Townie and the other is Scum.

With that said, another piece of evidence is that KevinH was not the target of Deathnote after he mentioned he had conversed at night. Instead another "cop" was killed while investigating.

I will not rush to a vote quite yet. I am interested in what everyone else thinks. It is possible that I missed something.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Posts day 1	Posts day 2
killgor			6	3
Electric Mango		6	2
Athermonuke		4	4
Chaplain of death	4	3
KevinH			5	2
Xarastier		5	2
Xx Karl xX		4	2
Aenir			4	1
Imran Ehsan		3	2
d3mon			3	2
Fernando Garcia (Leonidas)	3
Alternate_Tree		2	0
cam177			1	0

Unvote.
Vote: cam177

Just prompting activity.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
The mafia scum entry on vigilante discuss a "dayvig" but I've never seen it before.

Since Rafay died of a heart attack, I agree that it was probably a death note that did it.

Rafay was not one of my "night-talkers". (Who remembers "Kolchak: The Night Stalker"?)

Anyway, a scum would be motivated to invite a townie into a talk thread to try and fool them and gain an ally. In both these cases, my gut tells me to trust them but I could be wrong.

I told each of my night-talk threads about the other so my information won't die with me.

Here's what I suspect for now:
  • There are other night-talk threads because something must have gone on during Night 0. I didn't do anything but wonder why it was taking so long to get started.
  • Rafay either gave out his name or got scum-investigated which gave his name.
  • Halle Lidner seemed likely to have investigative powers so the scum wrote it in the death note and Rafay had a heart attack.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
You do bring up a valid and interesting point KevinH.
so we are at an interesting crossroads then.

So i see that we have two choices then. Xarastier or KevinH.

Xarastier: As stated above, has attempted aggressively to lynch people. The first was Lorikz Kain, a cop and now, KevinH who possibly has more information on what is going on than the rest of us. If Xarastier is scum, then he would gain from the loss of a cop and the loss of someone who has the most information. Also, if Xarastier can convince people to Lynch those he wants, it will allow him to use his deathnote on others, which would put him at a significant advantage.

Evidence against Xarastier: Aggressively pursued to lynch what we now know to be a cop, who later died and now is aggressively pursuing someone who could very possibly find the deathnotes.

On the other hand, if KevinH was scum. He would benefit from allowing everyone to think he has the most information. It would significantly decrease the chance that he gets lynched while he picks his targets carefully.

Evidence against KevinH: Acknowledging that he was in night talks with two unknown people (or groups) and somehow not getting killed from the deathnote, which happened after his announcement. If he was a Townie, he would know that this would make him a target for sure, since the deathnotes do anything to prevent themselves from getting caught and keep everyone as much in the dark as they can.

To be honest, I am torn on this. The key word is IF btw. Unfortunately there is nothing extremely substantial against either party.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
I think the value of my information is greatly over-rated.

I have two threads that I believe are townies and they know about each other.

I've shared what I know so my death wouldn't be of much benefit to the scum.

As I understand it, the threads may invite more people in each night. The scum would hope to be invited in and by eliminating other "outsiders" they are increasing their chance of invitation.

In a normal game, the scum would want to eliminate players at night that are not likely to be lynched by day. Our situation is such that it is not normal and I am not unlikely to be lynched (consider that I have votes on me now).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
I see your point and that is why I have refrained from voting against you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Xarastier (2): Aenir, Xx Karl xX
KevinH (1): Fernando Garcia
cam177 (1): KevinH

Not Voting (9): Alternate_Tree, Athermonuke, cam177, Chaplain of death, d3mon, Electric Mango, Imran Ehsan, killgor, Xarastier

With 13 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
4 is needed to lynch on deadline.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
I think Kevin is most definitely a townie, others in his circles I'm not so sure about. The last game that we played, I was able to talk at night to d3mon, he was scum and I was town.

Day kills on the surface seem more powerful than night kills. I would think that if a doc protects someone at night that it can be circumvented by the ability to kill during the day.

I will be pushing for a lynch today but not sure who as of yet.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Hey Kaziocore. You forgot to list my vote for KevinH!
The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter