Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 6 thread

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I am disappointed that the giant died.

The giant always sided with Jon Snow, even after Jon Snow killed his kin during the siege of Castle Black. It's like he knew something the others didn't. He looked at Jon like he was telling him he was finished, he gave him all he could give, and now he has to finish what needs to be done... one of the most powerful scenes in the episode.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

His watch has ended.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
Imran, the sons of the harpy are fighting for a return to slavery and are supported by the masters. It makes perfect sense that they would use them to kill anyone attempting to flee the city, especially since they thought that danys army couldn't stop them.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

I am disappointed that the giant died.

The giant always sided with Jon Snow, even after Jon Snow killed his kin during the siege of Castle Black. It's like he knew something the others didn't. He looked at Jon like he was telling him he was finished, he gave him all he could give, and now he has to finish what needs to be done... one of the most powerful scenes in the episode.

Wun Wun sided with tormund and tormund sided with Jon. He was fighting for the free folk, and he saw that Jon was too, hence why he was willing to help.

Another plot hole i laughed at was that when the vale army arrives Wun Wun is on the far side of the fighting from Ramsay. Therefore for him to go with Tormund and Jon after Ramday he somehow teleported through Jons army and the circling Vale army.

Also when they show the Boltons encircle Jons army, they completely encircle it in the distant shot, but then it shows them trapping then against one of the magical corpse piles that appeared from just the cavalry fighting.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Wun Wun sided with tormund and tormund sided with Jon.

You are correct. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

I'm surprised you guys paid that much attention to the detail, did you watch it more than once? :P Although I did notice a few of the things mentioned, keenly where everyone was located, almost the entire battle was CGI. For $10 million this episode came out better than most movies.

I honestly had thought (for a moment) that Jon was going to die because they waited so long before little finger stormed in.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

I'm surprised you guys paid that much attention to the detail, did you watch it more than once? :P Although I did notice a few of the things mentioned, keenly where everyone was located, almost the entire battle was CGI. For $10 million this episode came out better than most movies.

I honestly had thought (for a moment) that Jon was going to die because they waited so long before little finger stormed in.

I know what you mean, Hung, on all counts.  In any other program I wouldn't have worried, but this is GoT and they'll kill anyone.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It all ends tonight, for this year anyway.

Then once again the long wait for April-May 2017 to get a new chapter. It's the life we have chosen.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

It all ends tonight, for this year anyway.

Then once again the long wait for April-May 2017 to get a new chapter. It's the life we have chosen.

It's going to be a frustrating year. 

Brings me back to the good old times on the Summer holidays when I first started watching and watched from Season 1 - 4 in about 3 days  :D

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

It was good, real good. Glad to see things finally going Cercei's way. She's so misunderstood.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

SEASON 6, EPISODE 10 DISCUSSION STARTS HERE

Cersei the mad queen!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

This was a pretty awesome finale.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

but guys how the hell did Varys get from Dorn to Dany's ship like that?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

I had same question, also Arya at the Twins, hubby thinks time has gone by. Jamie is home, that trip takes several days, so I agree with Hubs.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It's in the script  :P

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Great finale!

Best Acting and Kick Ass Award goes to Lady Mormont!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

well fuck, one more year. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jon! The last time they proclaimed someone king in the north he got betrayed and killed.

Lyanna Mormont is a bad ass. They finally revealed what we believed to be true for years, Jon Snow is not Ned Starks bastard, hes a secret Targaryan.... yay!

Been waiting years for Walder Fray to die, thank you Arya. Littlefinger got rebuffed, not sure how that will play out in the future, definitely can't trust him ever but even more so now.

RIP Margery and the high Sparrow, Tommen died, nobody really cares. Curious to see how Jamie deals with the Mad Queen Cersai. The last time someone ordered blowing up their own city with wildfire to kill their enemies and their allies alike, he killed them. He might decide that she's out of her mind and that it would be best to put her out of her misery for everyone's sake.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

To whoever told me that Little finger didn't want the Iron throne, perhaps you were wrong.

Also pretty darn cool episode. Next season should be pleasing.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Did anyone notice Jon + Sansa being almost setup as a couple? I wonder if they will go that route with Jon being king and Sansa the queen. Kinda weird but possible.

Wonder what will happen when Bran returns. They already proclaimed Jon as king..so awkward silence when the true heir of Winterfell returns? :P

Also seems like Dorne and Tyrells have allied and they will put their weight behind Dany when she lands (Varys returning means he has sealed the alliance). She already has the Dothraki + Unsullied + Dragons. Along with Tyrells and Dorne too she will wipe the floor with Cersei and her Lannister army.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users