Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 6 thread

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

well fuck, one more year. 

and so our watch begins

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Did anyone notice Jon + Sansa being almost setup as a couple? I wonder if they will go that route with Jon being king and Sansa the queen. Kinda weird but possible.

To their knowledge that would give them legitimacy to house Stark, but odds are Jon will be marrying his Aunt.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

He might decide that she's out of her mind and that it would be best to put her out of her misery for everyone's sake.

That will fulfill the prophecy.

Did anyone notice Jon + Sansa being almost setup as a couple? I wonder if they will go that route with Jon being king and Sansa the queen. Kinda weird but possible.

To their knowledge that would give them legitimacy to house Stark, but odds are Jon will be marrying his Aunt.

Marrying Dany serves no purpose. No heir and whatnot.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Haha yeah right. She would marry him for the country, and he would marry her for the army. So yeah no purpose.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

Haha yeah right. She would marry him for the country, and he would marry her for the army. So yeah no purpose.

Odds are Dany will die. If Jon marries Dany that will mean the Targ line disappears. I doubt that will happen at the end of the show,

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

They're cousins. In the USA it is legal to marry your first cousin. Just a fun fact. Little Finger did say he wanted to be the power behind the thrown in the first season, SOB can't be trusted about anything at all!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Lesser houses declared him Stark, King of the north. I don't think there's stronger legitimacy he can get.

Also killings in this episode didn't caused much emotion. They were either "good riddance" or "meh" (I don't think I was emotionally attached to anyone there).

Other than that I'm thinking what are the odds of Jamie flipping on his beloved sister? Will he score double kill on mad kings/queens in the end?

They're cousins. In the USA it is legal to marry your first cousin. Just a fun fact. Little Finger did say he wanted to be the power behind the thrown in the first season, SOB can't be trusted about anything at all!

Hahah, nice catch. If that was a mafia game, you could have Littlefinger lynched for that :lol:.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

They're cousins. In the USA it is legal to marry your first cousin.

Still incest!

Also killings in this episode didn't caused much emotion. They were either "good riddance" or "meh" (I don't think I was emotionally attached to anyone there).

I was really hoping Margy would have had more of a plot here, they were building up her role to that end of manipulating the High Sparrow imo.

Also me and my girl literally burst out laughing watching Tommen suicide himself loool, it was really hilarious

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Rhaegar who is the father of Jon Snow was Daenerys' older brother. So it would be hard for them to be cousins. Also we are talking about middle ages type stuff. So them marrying even their children wouldn't be that strange. As for him saying that, it is quite possible he believed that at first but he was always going in that direction.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

So them marrying even their children wouldn't be that strange

wat wat

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Rhaegar who is the father of Jon Snow was Daenerys' older brother. So it would be hard for them to be cousins. Also we are talking about middle ages type stuff. So them marrying even their children wouldn't be that strange. As for him saying that, it is quite possible he believed that at first but he was always going in that direction.

Sansa and John are cousins. Someone said she was his aunt, I clarified their relationship.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Sansa and John are cousins. Someone said she was his aunt, I clarified their relationship.

When I said marry his Aunt, I meant Daey, sorry that I was unclear.

wat wat

People were sick back then, but if you remember earlier in the series they mentioned such occurrences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

It's funny though that the Lannister boy who was in the cellar with the wildfire got stabbed once and couldn't walk any more, while a couple episodes ago Arya got stabbed 2-3 times and she ran trough half the city. :P

Arya took some faces with her it seems. :D

Also Bran and the other girl don't make the link with what happened at the tree (the 'mark') and what Benjen said now about the magic at the wall...

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

What happened to Ghost??? :angry:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Black Rook

CGI costs too high afaik

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I forgot all about him. Good question.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
It seems closed captions are more useful than you think:

Bran learns the truth: Jon Snow is Ned Stark's nephew, not his son. He is the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, who apparently either raped Lyanna or eloped with her (the show still doesn't make some of the details around Jon's birth clear; it's not even 100 percent canon yet that Rhaegar is his father, although it's strongly implied). That makes him a potential claimant to the Iron Throne—something Ned kept secret to keep Robert Baratheon from killing Jon, according to the closed captioning of Lyanna's whispers (she said "His name is [audio cuts out]. If Robert finds out, he'll kill him, you know he will. You have to protect him. Promise me, Ned." Uh, what the f*ck is his real first name? Is it "Rhaegar?").

From: http://www.someecards.com/entertainment/tv/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-10-the-winds-of-winter/

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

Well according to the laws of Westeros, Jon is still a bastard. Rhaegar didn't marry Lyanna. So Dany's claim is still stronger than Jon's.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Well according to the laws of Westeros, Jon is still a bastard. Rhaegar didn't marry Lyanna. So Dany's claim is still stronger than Jon's.

They haven't exactly been clear about the laws in the show, and if we are looking at real life succession laws, some are so against women reaching the throne that even a bastard would have more claim than the sister of the heir. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

It's funny though that the Lannister boy who was in the cellar with the wildfire got stabbed once and couldn't walk any more, while a couple episodes ago Arya got stabbed 2-3 times and she ran trough half the city. :P

Arya took some faces with her it seems. :D

Also Bran and the other girl don't make the link with what happened at the tree (the 'mark') and what Benjen said now about the magic at the wall...

He has either received a hit to the spine (but that would be awfully convenient lucky hit) or there was some kind of a poison (which we got no indication of). Either way it wasn't the strongest part of the episode...generally that effortless turning little kids into cold blooded killers was very lazy (after all they're not some robots that can be suggested that stabbing someone will cause them to go to sleep: :P ).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users